Silvy

Old 02-04-2007, 08:16 PM

I play FFXI. Some of the others aren't so bad but most of them are very boring and/or tedious. I like FFXI because it's more sociable than most and the gameplay requires a bit of skill.

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...
Send a message via MSN to Rusalka

Old 02-05-2007, 09:12 AM

I'm a fanatic of MMORPG's as well but it's been a while since I played any because I can't download anything on this computer which sucks. I can't because it's not mine.

I'm not much of a fan of Runescape so I never play it but my brother lives and breaths the game. >.>

Purgatori
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 02-05-2007, 02:11 PM

Played: Never Winter Nights, Rose Online, Maple Story, Flyff, Ragnarok Online.
Addicted to: Ragnarok Online
I got sick of the other games.. they weren't really that fun.
Looking forward to trying out FFIX. <3

genkio
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 02-05-2007, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purgatori
Played: Never Winter Nights, Rose Online, Maple Story, Flyff, Ragnarok Online.
Addicted to: Ragnarok Online
I got sick of the other games.. they weren't really that fun.
Looking forward to trying out FFIX. <3
What characters do you have?
45 Taekwon, 32 Gunslinger, 31 Theif, 16 Merchant

TwoStar
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to TwoStar

Old 02-05-2007, 11:22 PM

I am Playing Maplestory ^^
I am a lv. 64 Ice Lightning mage ^^

at the moment i am taking a little break from this game... it gets a bit boring with the time... but after a while it is cool again...

Maple is updating the game very often.. so its cool ^^

Aurilia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-05-2007, 11:28 PM

I never got into Maple Story... mainly because I was living in Europe at the time I wanted to join, and they had no accounts on the right servers available or something like that.

My brother-in-law is a HUGE Maple fan though. He plays every spare second that he has.

genkio
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 02-21-2007, 10:01 PM

You can crossdress in Anarchy online. <333333

Otohime
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-21-2007, 10:03 PM

I used to play iRO, and I loved it.

Sadly, my computer is too outdated to play MMORPGs anymore. :(

buffyhowe
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to buffyhowe Send a message via Yahoo to buffyhowe

Old 03-21-2007, 05:16 AM

i play on maple and wow but i mite try the others that you guys mentioned i googled them they do seem cool

iMani
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-21-2007, 08:18 AM

I see I have posted here before.
I guess I shall give a history of what all I have played.

I started playing Tibia, until I kept dying too much and the friends I made started leaving. I basically couldn't get past level 23 or so. That game made me really frustrated, and it was my earliest MMORPG so it was the time where I was restricted more on internet use. I played that one for the longest time and not too long ago started getting into OTs (open Tibia servers) because of the easier, funner gameplay.
Then I played Runescape for a time, only for a short time, to level 30something, probably 40. Eh, was lame.
Played countless other games in there, RO private servers (AnimaRO in particular) but I got too addicted, Xiah, Endless Online, MapleStory, Gunbound, GoonZu, OZ World, tried Graal for one day (cus it runs on Macs so me and my boyfriend could both play) but it was confusing as hell.
Recently got into playing Trickster, but I have stopped for now because I have to focus on some assignments and such. I should be working on an essay right now. XD

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-21-2007, 08:22 AM

As for me, I'm not too much into MMORPGs ^^; I have that mentality that RPGs are much better enjoyed if it's single player thing since it sticks with how the story's supposed to be XD; It seems kind of fun, but not for me hahah. That's why I can resist RO and WoW XD <3

Alegretto
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Alegretto Send a message via MSN to Alegretto

Old 03-21-2007, 08:31 AM

Being that I'm the generic rank-and-file poor college student who has to pay her own way through school, I tend to stay away from MMOs. The reasoning is simple- money. Monthly fees are a damn pisser, and I'm one of those people who will play obsessively for a month, go away for two months, and get back on. It's just not cost-effective.

Guild Wars is my anti-drug, though. It's spaced out enough so that I can afford it, and the no monthly fees are a delight. Shit, I find everything about that game a delight.

stilettolover
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to stilettolover

Old 03-21-2007, 08:50 AM

I played RuneScape, MapleStory, RoseOnline and FLYFF for free games.
Runescape I hated, Maplestory has too many young users and idiots, RoseOnline has too many users in general--but was otherwise AWESOME-- and FLYFF I completely forgot about after downloading and playing once. >__>; Says a lot, ne?

For games I had pay for: World of Warcraft and Dark Age of Camelot.
WoW I played for a while before giving up. The irritating need to be in a guild or a party bugged me. I'm more of a solo player. My brothers were also, er, rather well known... notorious even. X__X Testers. I'll keep that.. to myself.. u__u; since one is really unliked by anyone who's been around as long.

DAoC was a LOT of fun. Not too many users, pretty easy questing and a lot of potential for soloing. I liked the party system much more because you earned a lot more experience than in WoW. I haven't played in a long time, though.

GainaSpirit
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-21-2007, 11:33 AM

My first one was fairy land and I had a great time until it became payable.
hum... I tried ragnarok but it was too much farming. I prefer quest thing and construtive story.
I tried flyff... same thing.
Conquer... alike...
Then switch to Guild Wars and I'm sticking to it right one. At least there is a story O.o I hate having for only goal to kill 100 time to same monster to get a drop with 0.01% chance of having it.

Lord Karoshi
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-21-2007, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by genkio

Which ones have you played?
Which one was your favorite?
Which one your least favorite?
Ragnorok, Sometimes Linage II (both private servers)
World of Warcraft was fun, but I don't want to pay fifteen dollars for it every month.
Runescape

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Ruby_Dawn Send a message via MSN to Ruby_Dawn Send a message via Yahoo to Ruby_Dawn

Old 03-21-2007, 05:50 PM

I have tried a few MMORPG's like Rose, Maple Story, Flyff, Ragnarok,Trickster etc.. but I just cant seem to be able to find one that grabs my attention for more then a few day's. 2 of my favorite's that actually had me playing for awhile I am not sure if they are considered MMORPG's are Puzzle Pirates and Dragon Quest oh and Dragon Fable I still go back and play those 3 games when I get bored, but I do wish I could find a good MMORPG that would grab me like console RPG's do :?

GainaSpirit
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-21-2007, 08:45 PM

I played Puzzle Pirate^^ That was fun. My character was Midoria, but it was erased after 3 month of nonplaying @_@ With all the rank I had and the money, I didn't wanted to restart everything back... I leave it to the side. Maybe I'll play it back later. It's a cool lil game ^^

poet`s playground
(ο・㉨・&...
Send a message via AIM to poet`s playground Send a message via Yahoo to poet`s playground

Old 03-21-2007, 08:53 PM

I would play the free ones if most of them weren't geared solely toward Windows Operated computers.

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 03-22-2007, 03:23 AM

^o^ i've played ffxi and ragnarok online, i did try to play WoW also but i really didnt like it ^^;;

hummm i still play on ffxi actually, and i played on RO for 3 years... but never could stay leveling on one job once it hit 75.

humm and as for FFxi.. im a 75BRD/70WHM/50 something thief and warrior ^^;; elvaan on Seraph

Amai Tora
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-22-2007, 03:29 AM

I did Maple Story for over a year, but left because of the assholes. There are SO many people hacking now. o_o And right in the open! It's crazy.
One new MMORPG I found that is actually pretty good is Flyff. :3 You level up a hell of a lot faster than you do on Maple Story, the items are pretty nice, and the jobs are kick ass. :3
Cool monsters too.
I used to play Guild Wars, but I never got to level 20 before I stopped. x_x

Murchu Volpe
Matticus Chufoxtrain

Old 03-24-2007, 08:21 PM

I played Ultima Online for probably about five years of my life. xDD;; That was a loooot of gameplay. Really fun game, though, if you get into it. <3 Haven't played for a couple years, though, so it's hard to tell how they've changed it since.
MapleStory filled my need for an MMORPG for about a year, but like Amai said, too many hackers and things, it just got tedious. ]
I'd mostly like to try FF:11 now, but no time, with college and things. ><

P o i P o i i i
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-27-2007, 03:41 AM

I currently play o2jam and Ran.

I quit playing RO a year ago... (got hacked)

`Riku
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-28-2007, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by genkio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumehayla
well, I had played Ragnarok Online, but am really bored of it...one day played trickster, and deleted it the same day xp...I still like guild wars, but don't really have anybody to play with...so right now I'm only on Maple xD
Maplesotry was fun until LVL 40. Least for me.
And trickster was fun until 20, and had REALLY bad translation.
And I NEED someone to play with on Ragnarok. I've only met two people since I started playing back in ALPHA. D:

I play RO on a private server. I need friends....interested?
xDD I just joined another private server, so I have no one. xDDD

I love RO. Although it gets REALLY boring after a while, I still think it's a great place to just sit around with super kawaii sprites and chat it up. =3333
I love headgears. Yay.

Oh, and highrate servers with malls please.
xDD I'm sooo lazy.
I played iRO for a very short while....the 15 day free trial.
If I can get away with not paying, I'm all good.

Pink
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-28-2007, 03:40 PM

I started with Ragnarok. Moving from the real game to private servers then to eventually being a GM on a private server until I didn't have the time. I also interviewed to be a GM for XileRO.

Then my brother was playing Runescape so I tried that. Hated it. With a passion.

Now I'm on World of Warcraft and I love it. I like it more then the two that I actually played and some random ones I toyed around with like Everquest.

Oh, I also jumped on Trickster and Rose Online? I think it was called.

Dark_Maiden_Queen
All hail the queen

Old 03-28-2007, 03:41 PM

WArcraft ^^ I love it