Tonn
n/a

Old 04-10-2007, 07:42 PM

Anyone out there play in USEAST HARDCORE LADDER let me know =p

This is one of the games I haven't been able to leave xD

I have some ps2 and xbox 360 games, books and moves I still need to watch / read / play but I can't since this is still addicting xDDD

Been playing since 2000 and started bnet in 2004 and was a big change in play for me.

Heres my current setup for my level 92 asn on East HCL

Helm - Shako
Armor - DS Enigma
32 res Hoto
SS
Saracen's Chance ammy
13 all res ring
Res / mf / str / dex ring
res / str / life belt
Waterwalks
Up'd Bloodfist
11-15-10 anni
19/20 asn torch
108-12-16 gheeds
a few life / mf charms
Switch is spirit sheild and 6 bo cta

Merc uses C-mourn
Eth cv infinity
Blackhorns face

My asn is currently rank 164 (might change) on EAST ASN HCL
I have a dead one thats rank 104 that died 3rd week into ladder reset almost 2 years ago.

Molotov21
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-11-2007, 12:04 AM

I used to play Diablo. It was pretty fun. :3

When I played, my favorite classes were the Sorceress, the Necromancer, and the Assassin.

My least favorites were the Barbarian and the Amazon.

indigoat
*^_^*

Old 04-11-2007, 05:55 AM

• I just started playing again... I really wouldn't be able to play hardcore servers, I'm so lazy I die all the time xD

I used to be really into the game, and it's fun to go back to it once in awhile. One major perk is it's free ^w^ Hehe...

Tonn
n/a

Old 04-11-2007, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molotov21
I used to play Diablo. It was pretty fun. :3

When I played, my favorite classes were the Sorceress, the Necromancer, and the Assassin.

My least favorites were the Barbarian and the Amazon.
I like the necromancer as well =o Skeleton army rules x] But I suck with them in hell xDDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigoat

• I just started playing again... I really wouldn't be able to play hardcore servers, I'm so lazy I die all the time xD

I used to be really into the game, and it's fun to go back to it once in awhile. One major perk is it's free ^w^ Hehe...

o= It's not that much of a difference than softcore, except when you die your charecter is dead forever xD, Unless your willing to die then thats a whole nother story =o

That is one of the reasons why I like blizzard games is for the free online play x]

BooBoo
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-14-2007, 07:17 AM

Hahaha My bro plays on it. He's kind of mastering playing Socom 2 and D2 at the same time. :D
What type of assassin are you?
I don't play hardcore sadly

reign
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to reign Send a message via MSN to reign

Old 04-14-2007, 07:29 AM

wow i haven't played this game in ages :o

Tazaki
*^_^*

Old 04-14-2007, 05:49 PM

People still play this? wow...I quit a long long time ago XD

Moved on to prettier games, mostly Guild Wars and 9 Dragons.

I used to play on USEast, not hardcore tho. Typically a necro that would be found with a horde of minions around him beating the heck out of everything. Was always great fun, tho I met a lvl70 or 80 sorrceres(sp) that scared the life out of me. I was only in my 20s at the time so I ran like a little girl XD

BooBoo
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-14-2007, 06:06 PM

Alot of people still play this suprisingly considering how old it is. I wonder if people still play Starcraft in masses?

Different game same Company.

You know now that I think about it I spent alot buying this game multiple times...

Sandra
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-15-2007, 10:21 AM

I used to play that I usually play as a Sorceress, or an Assassin. But I favor the Assassin more thou for her traps. ♥

From time to time, I play it again. But right now I am busy playing something else maybe after I finish it I'll go back to Diablo II.