xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 03-31-2015, 02:39 AM

A school where the rich people go but some smart kids go there if they are not rich. The story of the ouran highschool starts when they get a new member of the host club and a new smart girl and meet the host club.

Name: Yukitan Muraki
appearance: Yukitan as long blonde hair but with small pigtails to the side she always wears glasses people say she looks like her mother a beautiful lady.
Bio: Yukitan wasn't born a rich family but the school likes the muraki family her mother and father are doctors but not rich some might think. Yukitan is a smart girl and she is not fooled by the host girl she thinks they are users she knows the twins and she and her friend can tell them apart.

Name: Erie Itsuki
Appearance: Erie as short black hair he is tall he wears a black shirt with the blue jacket and back pants his eyes are deep red they call him the dark prince.
Bio Erie is a rich boy but he hates the rich people he cares for his father who is a kind man even tho he is rich. Erie came to the school cause he wanted to help people and become a lawyer like his father. Erie join the host club to help them and he gets along with Hikaru. He laughs when tamaki tried to hit on a girl who always turns him down.

(shadowgamer42 profiles)

Name: Hikaru
Appearance: Hikaru has Peachy hair, and yellow eyes. He usually wears the blue school uniform, but he also wears a blue tank-top.
Personality: Just like his brother, Hikaru is mischievous. He is also devious. He and his brother love to mess around with other people. Their favorite game to play is "Which one is Hikaru" game. They usually play it to confuse people. Hikaru loves his brother, and they do a lot of stuff together.
Bio: The only person Hikaru trusted was Kaoru. They were so close to each other that they didn't feel the need for anyone else. When both boys joined the host club, Hikaru and Kaoru learned to trust other people besides themselves. They also loved to use their "brotherly love" to attract clients in the host club.

Name: Hana
Appearance: Hana is tall, has red hair, and blue eyes. She normally wears dresses.
Personality: Hana is a very energetic person. One can usually find her in a really good mood. She always has a big smile on her face, and she shares her joy with others. She can light up any room with her funny jokes or her cute laugh.
Bio: Hana lived in a rich family. When she was old enough, her parents sent her to Ouran Academy. They paid for all her schooling, and Hana had been doing great there. However, when her father died, Hana has been having a hard time keeping her emotions at bay. She would almost burst into tears during class because she would think about her father. To keep herself from crying, Hana would start doing more activities at school. She would hang out with friends more and more, trying to forget her pain. What will happen when she starts to fall fora boy? Will it help her feel better, or will it hurt her more?

Shadowgamer42
Crazy, Clumsy, Anime Obsessed Ge...

Old 03-31-2015, 03:21 AM

Hana quietly hummed to herself as she walked down the halls. She was thinking about her father on her way to the library room. While she walked, she noticed a door that was cracked open. "Hey, what's this room?" she asked herself. She reached for the door nob to open the door and see what was inside. "Wait," Hana said after she pulled her hand away from the door. "I probably shouldn't be in here," she said. Curiosity got the better of her, and Hana opened the door. What she saw shocked her.

Hikaru was chatting with Kaoru and Erie when he heard the door open. When he saw the girl standing in the doorway, he leaned close to Erie and said, "Hey, a girl is just standing in the doorway of the club. I know I've seen her before, but I can't remember her name."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 03-31-2015, 03:31 AM

Erie was against the wall talking to the twins and heard something at the door and he and Kaoru looked at her and said "she must be in your class but yea I have seen her before her name is Hana I think her name it is." Erie sigh and looked behind him and saw flowers "oh lord." Erie sigh.

Yukitan was studying in the library and was down studying and walked off and heard something and sigh it was the host club and she went to it and saw a girl standing in front of the host club door and said "why do men pray on a girl who knows nothing about." Yukitan glared and sighs.

Erie saw the other girl and said "oh its Miss Yukitan." Erie sigh.

Tamaki came over to the girls "welcome ladies welcome to the host club please come in." Tamaki looked handsome like always.

Yukitan sigh of course and said "Tamaki your just a playboy that prays on womens hearts."

Shadowgamer42

Old 03-31-2015, 04:16 PM

Hana stepped inside and looked at Tamaki. "Thank you," she said as she smiled. "And by the way, you don't look like a playboy to me," Hana added as she looked at Tamaki. She looked around the room and noticed all the boys looking at her. She smiled even bigger and said, "Hello. I noticed the door was open a little, and I wanted to see what was inside this room."

Hikaru stood up and went over towards Hana. "Hi," he said. "Welcome to the Host Club. I'm Hikaru." He turned around and pointed towards Kaoru and Erie. "That's Kaoru and Erie over there. Kaoru is my twin brother." Then he turned toward Tamaki. "And this is Tamaki, our Host Club King," he added. "Don't be fooled by his charming attitude. He just acts that way to get girls to like him."

Hana giggled and said, "It's nice to meet you." She was already starting to feel better than she had a few minutes ago. This room full of boys was a good way to forget her heartache for a little bit.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-31-2015, 07:36 PM

Yukitan looked at her and pushed up her glasses a bit and sigh.

Erie walked to her and smiled softly and said "it is nice to you Miss Hana I'm sorry for what Tamaki tried to do he is a playboy believe us." Erie then looked at Yukitan and said "this is Miss Yukitan the smartest girl in the school and tough as well and she is the only girl that doesn't like Tamaki. She also not rich." Erie looked at her and nodded at her and he knew they got along.

Yukitan looked at him and took off her glasses and her eye color were like the sky and smiled a bit "that might be true I'm smart and I'm tough and the Tamaki thing he just isn't my type." Yukitan laughed about that.

Tamaki got hurt bad when Yukitan said that about him and he looked sad and said "you are soo mean Yuki-chan." Tamaki said to her and looked at Hana "anyway you can come anytime you want Miss Hana." Tamaki smiled at her.

Shadowgamer42

Old 03-31-2015, 08:40 PM

Hana couldn't help but giggle at Tamaki. "Thank you everyone. It's nice to meet you all."

Hana decided to sit on one of the couches in the room. Hikaru was sitting right next to her, but Kaoru was nowhere to be seen. She was about to ask if anyone knew where he was when Hikaru put his hand over her mouth. "Shh," he said with a grin on his face. "Just wait and watch the fun."

Hana was confused, but she decided to stay quiet and wait. After a couple minutes, she saw Kaoru with a pitcher of water. He quietly came up behind Tamaki. When he was close enough, Kaoru dumped the water on top of Tamaki's head and ran off toward Hikaru. They both burst out laughing as they high-fived each other. "That was great!" Hikaru said. "Thanks, but you were the one who wanted me to do it," Kaoru said. Then both boys embraced each other as Hikaru said, "But you did it so beautifully. I never would have done it the way you did." Kaoru blushed as he said, "Thank you Hikaru."

Hana sat there with her mouth hung open. She couldn't comprehend what had just happened. So she stood up and went over to Tamaki. She reached for his hand and asked, "Hey, are you all right?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-31-2015, 08:59 PM

Yukitan sat down as well but then saw what they did to Tamaki and she laughed but she laughed very cute. Yukitan looked at them "that was funny." Yukitan smiled a bit.

Erie saw what happened and then he laughed to and it was funny to see what the twins do and he saw Yukitan smiling and laughing and then went to the Hikaru and Kaoru and said "you know this is the first time we see Yukitan what you think we should do." Erie had a idea.

Tamaki looked at them and was all wet and said "damn you Twins!" Tamaki got up and looked at Hana and smiled at her "I'll be alright." Tamaki winked at her.

Shadowgamer42

Old 04-01-2015, 04:35 PM

Hikaru and Kaoru laughed harder after they saw Tamaki get mad at them. Hana saw Tamaki wink at her, and she knew he would be fine. She saw everyone else laughing, and she burst out laughing as well.

After the laughing died down, Kaoru started talking to Erie. "You know, you're right," Kaoru said. "It is the first time we've seen Yukitan." Kaoru rested his chin on his hand. He looked at Hikaru and asked, "What do you think we should do, Hikaru?"

Hikaru just burst out laughing again. He was clearly still thinking about the prank. Kaoru looked back at Erie. "I don't know. What do you think we should do?" he asked.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-01-2015, 09:13 PM

Erie looked at Kaoru then at Hikaru and then at Kaoru and they talk quietly and said "well from what I get is Yuki-chan is not rich like us and besides being smart she is a nice girl which she doesn't Tamaki so maybe we can get Hikaru and Yuki-chan to date what you saw." Erie then looked at Hana and sigh.

Yukitan stopped laughing and she cried a bit while she laughed and then she put on her glasses on again and said "I'm sorry Tamaki it is just its funny when bag things happen to you." Yukitan won't say something about Hikaru cause she as a crush on him.

Tamaki was hurt still and was on the ground sad and said "you stupid twins how could and even you Yuki-chan." Tamaki looked sad more.

Erie sighs and put his hand over his face "Miss Hana we are so sorry but warning Tamaki is like this with all the girls but he should know better." Erie sigh even more and then looked at Hana with his deep red eyes and he looked hot.

Shadowgamer42

Old 04-03-2015, 02:12 AM

Hana looked at Erie and said, "Thanks for the warning. I'll keep that in mind the next time he tries to flirt with me."

Kaoru liked Erie's idea. He thought Hikaru and Yukitan looked cute together. Kaoru moved closer to Erie and whispered, "Why don't we set up a blind date for the two of them?"

Hikaru finally stopped laughing. He saw Kaoru and Erie whispering to each other. "Hey, what are you two whispering about?" he asked with an eyebrow raised.

Kaoru looked back towards his brother and smiled. "Oh, nothing important," he said. Hikaru just shrugged and said, "Okay, if you say so."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-03-2015, 02:40 AM

Erie looked at her and smiled softly and then looked at Kaoru and nodded and saw Hikaru came over and wanted to ask what they were doing and Kaoru didn't say anything and Erie looked away and smirked and said "let's do it Kaoru it could be fun besides Yukitan is always free one the weekend." Erie smirked.

Yukitan looked at them and wonders what they are talking about it and she sighs like always but looked at Hana and smiled "I don't we have meet I'm Yukitan Muraki but everyone calls me Yuki for short like everyone in the room they are rich but I'm not rich."

Shadowgamer42

Old 04-03-2015, 08:50 PM

Hana looked at Yukitan and said, "It's nice to meet you, Yuki. I'm Hana."

Kaoru looked at Erie and said, "Lets plan for this weekend then." He looked at Hikaru. "I know Hikaru is free then."

Hikaru looked at Kaoru and thought to himself, "Something suspicious is going on. I just know it."

Last edited by Shadowgamer42; 04-03-2015 at 08:53 PM..

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-03-2015, 08:58 PM

Yukitan looked at her and smiled at her and said "it is nice to meet you as well Hana-chan."

Erie looked at him and nodded and looked at the girls and said "alright Kaoru maybe we can get Hana to go on a date as well." Erie smirked as well.

Shadowgamer42

Old 04-03-2015, 11:28 PM

"Maybe we could," Kaoru said thoughtfully.

Hikaru heard Hana's name and jumped into the conversation. "What about Hana are you talking about?" he asked. He wanted to get an idea about what they had been talking about earlier.

Kaoru looked at Hikaru. "We were just wondering if we could set Hana up on a date," he said.

Hikaru thought for a moment. He looked at Tamaki and had a brilliant idea. Kaoru saw Tamaki as well and smiled. The twins put their heads together and whispered in unison, "Why don't we set Tamaki and Hana up on a date?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-03-2015, 11:33 PM

Tamaki looked at them and smiled and heard that idea but then someone punched him in the face it was Erie and Tamaki fell to the ground.

Erie didn't like that idea and then he punched him in the face and smiled which it was scary and said "I'm sorry boss but you already have a date with a girl remember." Erie smiled and said "I'll take Hana on a date if that alright Kaoru?"

Yukitan was lost but then saw Erie punch Tamaki and heard about Tamaki dating someone else and well it was true he liked a girl already.

Shadowgamer42

Old 04-04-2015, 06:25 PM

Hana watched the whole scene play out. "These guys are weird," she thought to herself.

Kaoru looked at Erie and said, "Sure, you can go on a date with Hana if you want to."

Hikaru added, "Just let us know how it went afterwards."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-04-2015, 07:37 PM

Yukitan looked at them and heard the bell and got up and said "class will start soon." Yukitan looked at them and crossed her arms.

Erie sigh and then said "I will be late." Erie went behind Hikaru and said "by the way have a nice date with Yukitan." Erie looked at him and smirked a bit and walked out and had class.

Yukitan listened to Erie and looked at Hana and said "I think we have the same class we should go together." Yukitan smiled at her.

Shadowgamer42

Old 04-07-2015, 04:17 PM

Hana smiled back at Yukitan. "I think that's a great idea," she said as she got ready to go. When she was ready, she said, "Okay, lets go."

Hikaru saw Erie's smirk as he walked away. He decided to ignore it. Instead, he looked at Kaoru. "We should probably get ready to go too." Kaoru nodded his head in agreement. "Yeah, you're right. It's not as fun here without a lot of people to hang out with."

Hikaru gave Kaoru a sincere smile. "Yes, but we always have each other to hang out with," he said.

"Yes we do," Kaoru said.

The twins walked out of the room and headed towards their next class.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-17-2015, 12:09 AM

Yukitan stood up and smiled softly and walked out and Yukitan was like a lady but she was serious on other things. they walked to there class and got in the class before the teacher yelled at them.

Erie sigh and rubbed his head since he was a second year he and Kou are in the same class. Erie almost fell asleep but heard Tamaki will the girls again and sigh even more.

Shadowgamer42

Old 04-19-2015, 01:07 AM

Hana wanted to go back to the host club. She wanted to see the boys again. She would never admit this to anyone, but she thought Tamaki was cute. She also thought the twins were cute too. She thought they were mischievous, and she thought they were very clever in the way they pulled that prank on Tamaki. Even though it looked weird at first, she thought Kaoru executed the prank brilliantly.

While Kaoru studied, he thoought about Hana and her date. He also thought about Hikaru and his upcoming date. He knew his brother well enough to know that he could lose his temper at times. Kaoru hoped that he wouldn't do that in the middle of the date.

Hikaru was distracted. He couldn't focus on his studies like he wanted to. All he could think about was the smirk on Erie's face as he walked towards his class. The next time they met, Hikaru was just going to have to ask Erie what that smirk was about.

Kaoru looked over at his brother and noticed that he seemed troubled. He was going to have to talk to Hikaru later to see if he was alright.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-20-2015, 09:28 PM

Erie sigh more and he was bored but saw Tamaki looking at him and wonder why he was looking at him.

Tamaki went over to him and said quietly and said "you and the twins are up to something Erie-san but why."

Erie looked at him and sigh and said "one Tamaki-san you are hitting on Miss Yuki and Miss Hana we know you flirt with girls and you have a thing for one girl but she isn't here." Erie looked at him and glared.

Tamaki sigh and looked at his paper and knew he was right "alright I see your point Erie but what is your plan anyway?"

Erie smirked "i can't tell you all my plans Tamaki." Erie smiled and he was good at making plans and knew he had to get Hikaru and Yukitan together.

Yukitan was in class she was the twins and Hana class but wonder what Erie and Kaoru up to but remember Hikaru and she blushed she sigh and went back to her work.

Shadowgamer42

Old 04-21-2015, 12:10 AM

When classes were over, Hana went up to Yukitan and said, "I'm going to go home. I'll see you later." She went home and relaxed. She was missing her father, and she needed to be alone.

After their last class, Hikaru started looking for Erie. He was upset, and he needed to know what Erie was thinking about when he smirked at him. Kaoru followed Hikaru and said, "Wait, Hikaru!" Hikaru stopped and looked at his brother. "What is it?" he asked. Kaoru caught up to Hikaru, breathless. "Don't do something you are going to regret."

Hikaru looked at Kaoru with a questionable look. "And why not?" he asked.

Kaoru caught his breath and smiled. "Because you know Erie, and you know that he always has a plan up his sleeve." Hikaru had to agree. He knew Erie was always hatching up a plan. "Okay," Hikaru said as he calmed down. "I won't worry about it." Kaoru sighed and said, "Great, lets go home." The twins started walking home.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-21-2015, 12:27 AM

Yukitan sigh but loved it when class was over and then saw Hana telling her she was leaving and wonder why. Yukitan sigh and got her bag and left the class and saw Hikaru and Kaoru and she was behind them and said "Hikaru, Kaoru what are you two doing?"

Erie heard the bell and yawn and got up and got his bag he had his club to go before he could go home. Erie went to his club he was like Moru-senpai. Erie was in his club all afternoon and wonder if Kaoru would be okay but he felt sadness for Hana.

Shadowgamer42

Old 04-21-2015, 02:09 AM

Hikaru and Kaoru were about to walk out of school when they heard Yukitan call them. "Hey Yukitan," Hikaru said. "What's up?" Kaoru asked.

Hana was missing her father more now than ever before. The whole afternoon she thought about him and what he would think about her now. She wondered if he would be proud of her, especially now that she was in Ouran Academy. She was making new friends, and that helped her a lot. He always wanted her to make new friends. Thinking about that made her feel a lot better.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-22-2015, 12:12 AM

Yukitan looked at them and walked up to them and said "are you heading home you two?" Yukitan looked at them both and wonder what was Erie and Kaoru up to she wonder.

Erie was still in the club.