Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 07-03-2012, 12:27 AM

You are quite welcome. I like to go around and critique the pixel stuff, even though I barely know how. I do know how to look at things that other people make though :D yay me. haha

and 3 colors? i see blue and white on the dress, and so far only two differnt shades of green for the dragon. I did just notice when i relooked at it that you colored one spike but not the others. Are the spikes going to be a different color? Because you can work that in even at the turning head angle.

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 07-03-2012, 01:21 PM

Honestly with the dragon, I thought it would be really cool if someone more talented than I did that sort of idea for a monthly CI. I wanted to show it was possible to make the avatar look as if someone was riding on her. It would be difficult though to do with the layering. You would need a whole new wardrobe for that avi's outfit. So perhaps it is better suited for an event. Whatever works. If you look closely at the art, you will see that there are several shades of each color. I used concepts I use in drawing for this. In drawing, I use about 5 different pencils, each a different level of B or H. That isn't what Menewsha uses though. I have their palette now, but am struggling with making something that looks nice with those shades.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-03-2012, 07:22 PM

well yeah... each "color" is six shades of that one color. :] so two "colors" in your dragon so far. right?

maidenroseheart

Old 07-04-2012, 12:52 AM

oh I get it! thanks for clearing that up ^_^

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-05-2012, 04:51 PM

hyou're welcome. i believe someone gave you a color chart? its extremely helpful :] highl suggest using it.

maidenroseheart

Old 07-06-2012, 01:53 AM

Will keep working on it ^_^ thank you again :D