ainebella
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to ainebella

Old 12-25-2010, 06:06 PM

East good luck on that, christmas is big at her house. but on a good note how are you?

Zephi
Summer love

Old 12-25-2010, 06:07 PM

Haha, well visiting with you is definitely on my to-do list ^^ And maybe sometime if you're not too busy or something or too strapped for cash you could fly out to see me and I could show you around Germany, though I'm sure that you've been there before :sweat: And if you needed help I could help you out with the ticket. That's what us "rich" Amry people can do. But I did kinda get a raise cause I made a higher rank so it'll be cool. And we get like perks for being over seas. man... I'm gonna end up with 3 over seas ribbons before I leave germany. And hopefully they don't deploy when I get there. I'd be kinda upset but if I deployed late that would be ok. I would hate to turn around and come right back here. This place blows donkey balls. For real. :lol: I saw a guy out there blowin the donkey... ok that's a lie but they really do "make love" to theri sheep and goats and donkeys here. O.o

Making up an inaginary kid? Hey maybe you could lol. Or you could just talk about you, you know. Like how you yourself relate to the conversation. I used to climb a ton of trees when I was a kid and I know one day i got my foot really stuck like so bad that I couldn't get out. It was in the back fields of a horse pasture too where my friends and I used to go and look for rhubarb. It's like... a... stemy thingy that tastes good. We put it in pies in teh north. Strawberry and rhubarb pies. Delicious. And we used to jump from teh top of the barn into the hay that was below. It was really itchy but it was tons of fun. i'd definitely do that stuff right now. LMAO... I'm such a big kid. I'm always jumping off things especially when I get hyper. climbed up a some of our connexes over here and then jumped on to the roof.. and then i jumed down. Surprised that I haven't broken anything mroe than a toe and that had nothing to do with jumping off things >.>

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-25-2010, 06:07 PM

ZEPHI!!!! *tackles again and snuggles*

Zephi
Summer love

Old 12-25-2010, 06:09 PM

Hello again Aine... I hope that you guys don't mind but I think that I'm going to continue with the long posts. If I didn't love the LN Insanity Ward so much I'd make a ramblers thread for all the long-winded people of menewsha. but I think that the LN can be used for one whenever we want. And besides. I woldn't want to leave llonka anyway.

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-25-2010, 06:11 PM

*snuggles zephi* hows your christmas going???

Eastriel
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 12-25-2010, 06:13 PM

lmao, we have rhubarb here you plonker! :'D

Lmao, i'l on your to-do-list. Bad phrasing there :'D You'd probably find me totally different in real life, i'm totally shy and childish and really socially awkward. Wow germany! : ) Never been, never been abroad at all. ;-; Always wanted to of course, and as for the monitary help, you'd do that? D:

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-25-2010, 06:13 PM

*pounces on east* how are you??? hows your christmas?

Eastriel
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 12-25-2010, 06:14 PM

bella, not great really.

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-25-2010, 06:15 PM

*hugseast* its okay we are hear now

Zephi
Summer love

Old 12-25-2010, 06:15 PM

Wow, you know I'm almost feeling sleepy. If I went to bed now, it'd be the earliest that I would have gone to bed in ages. Like since... maybe october? No before that.... way before that. Like way back in July I was going to bed early but that was because I was waking up at 3 am to work out every day for two hours and then shower and then I had duty for 12 hours. Every day like that for 5 months! No breaks at all. I finally got help though and only had that duty every other day. But it still kinda sucked cause there was a lot of stupid things that had to be done.

Well Christmas is almost overfor me Aine. Technically anyway. But I plan on trying to hang onto the spirit of this holiday season as long as possible. And I'm not quite sure how I'm going to do that but maybe I'll just keep watching christmas specials all the time, and playing christmas music?

We had a really big meal today. The cooks worked super hard on it. And then after I ate my fill I went and took like a 2 hour nap. Then we had a formation and 2 people got some awards. One guy got a purple heart because he was injured in combat. And then we went back to the aid station and playes Spades for like 3 hours. :lol: My team won all the games. i thnk that other people gt tired of losing but oh well. I sure didn't want to lose and SSG GRant is teh best partner. I always play with him if I'm playing in the aid station and I had another partner if I was playing with the artillery but they are gone now so I ony play int he aid station. And even then, I hadn't played for like... 2 months at least. last time I played was either right after leave or right before...

oops.. I kinda rambled on and I wasn't planning on making a long post :oops:

Eastriel
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 12-25-2010, 06:16 PM

Lmao zephi, I think you have some disease which means you can't stop rambling

Zephi
Summer love

Old 12-25-2010, 06:17 PM

Of course I'd help out Easty ^^ And I'd still love to meet you in real life. You'll have to show me around england. So not being abroad does Ireland count as abroad? Have you ever been there? That's on my list of places that I need to go as well but I don't want to go to just touristic places. I actually want to stay away from them because I hate looking like a tourist. Like when I'm someplace new I will refuse to take pictures if there are locals there that see me. Of all the years I spent in ZVenice I only took pictures when I was leaving it. Ahahaha.. welll I saw all teh stuff every day anyway :P

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-25-2010, 06:17 PM

... Zephi i only read the aine thing. Sorry kinda pooped and its only 12:15 pm hear. *hugs*

Zephi
Summer love

Old 12-25-2010, 06:19 PM

I might have some disease. Some kinda writing disease... I am not really like this in real life either. I mean, I'm a shy person until I get to know everyone elses personality and only then do I strt talking. Ahahah... funny huh? But I've really tried to come out of my shell and I thnk that the army helped cause when i was on leave I just talked to everyone and started conversations with random people. You meet a lot of interesting people that way and actually have a lot of fun that you wouldn't have had otherwise...

Aine.. that's ok... i knew you weren't gonna read it all anyway. :lol: You like short and to the point posts :P

Eastriel
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 12-25-2010, 06:19 PM

Zephi: Nope never been,
Furthest i;ve been is wales. Lovelovelovelovelove wales.
It makes me happy that you wanna meet me.

we'd make an odd pair walking down the street.

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-25-2010, 06:20 PM

yes zephi i do.

also i got an ipod touch this christmas

Eastriel
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 12-25-2010, 06:20 PM

bella: lucky.....

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-25-2010, 06:21 PM

thank you east *hugsnuggles*

Zephi
Summer love

Old 12-25-2010, 06:22 PM

I make an odd pair with pretty much anyone easty XD Wales huh? Sounds nice. Maybe we can go there. Do you travel by train or do you drive when you go to places??

Nice Aine. I got an ipod touch from my best friend when I was on leave. She just gave it to me to get rid of it and only then did i realize what a great thing it is. I was like "Why have I never gotten one of these before!?!?!" I was definitely missing out.. But it's ok Easty... it's not really THAT great. Only if you want o go online with it. But it plays music the same as any kind of ipod or mp3 player :yes:

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-25-2010, 06:24 PM

Meh its okay, I cant use the net or anything on it

Zephi
Summer love

Old 12-25-2010, 06:27 PM

Hey guys... you knwo I think that I'm gonna go to bed soon.. you know we are on page 98 though? Yep... and kinda far down towards the bottom. Will be at page 100 in no time. I thnk after that I'm gonna rack out and catch a few Z's. I really hope that I can make myself get up in the morning. I'll have to put out my winer pt's near by cause it's gonna be freezing in the early morning hours. T^T Which is one of the reasons that I hate working out then. it was so easier to be motivaed when it was summer and warm in the morning. It was energizing.

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-25-2010, 06:28 PM

awe zephi *hugs* i will miss you

Eastriel
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 12-25-2010, 06:29 PM

I don't like ipod. xDDDD

I don;t drive love. I'm only old enough to get my provisional and take my test now. And it;s too expensive.
i've never been on my own, only with family

----------

I really want that bunny shirt!

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-25-2010, 06:30 PM

East i like them, they are quite funny

Zephi
Summer love

Old 12-25-2010, 06:30 PM

Well I'm not going to sleep right now. Besides, it's already 11pm here... It's not really that late but... oh well

You don't like ipods? So ydo you like the Zune or something else easty?

I mean as a family how do you go, as a people how do you travel? Do you take a bus, do you... take a train, is it majorly public transportation there or do you have your own personal verhicles mostly.. I just want to know how I'd be getting around when I visit. Cause I would have to have a european drivers license... I might try to get one though. And... yea... you'll beold enough to drive by the time i get there :P