Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 12-08-2015, 03:07 AM

Ezale just smiled and nodded going with what Balthier said. He waited his turn then took his shower and got dressed. Ezale packed up his things making sure he had his homework and his books today would be a easy day. "No magic today!" He said as he waited for Jinx. Once she was done Ezale took it upon himself to lead the pair to the cafeteria. He smiled as he smelt all the tantalizing smells coming from the large room. He hurried past the sleepy students to the front of the line and grabbed his tray. He thanked the cookies and smiled as they gave him extra and had a good time with him. He liked the ladies there they made some of the best food. He quickly found a table for Jinx, Balthier and himself. He sat down as he started to eat his food.

However Ezale looked up seeing the group of hero's entering. "Great..."He said as he watched the group notice Jinx and Balthier. He noticed that they had noticed some of the other out cast kids and from the looks on their faces this wasn't going to end well. Ezale put his fork down as he readied himself as he waited to see if anything was going to happen or not.

"Oh well what do we have here?" One of the male hero's said. " Hey look at those horns on those two. Man I didn't know we where letting nightmares into the school. He Prince Charming I bet we could slay'em before they could even move." The boy said making others in the group laugh. One of the other members spoke up next. " Hey Blue Fairy put that one on our team." He said as the boys in the group all looked to Balthier. "What? Really so he's our new team mate? Cool!" The guys said as the others in the group all glared at them. "NO THIS IS NOT OK!" A blond haired girl screamed as her eyes where full of anger. "Those are maleficent children that horrible monster put my mother to sleep! They are evil just like their mother!" She screamed as her eyes locked on Jinx ignoring Balthier. " You may come to this school you witch but you'll never be anything but evil just like your demon of a mother."

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-08-2015, 03:44 AM

Both Balthier and Jinx followed Ezale to the cafeteria where they picked up their plates and accepted the breakfast they were given and thanked them. They were 'evil' but they still had manners. When Ezale found them a table, Balthier and Jinx sat down across from him and began to eat their breakfast. The food was actually really good which surprised Balthier the most since he assumed school food wasn't very good. He was glad to be wrong though. When Ezale spoke up, Balthier looked at him then turned to look at what he was staring at. When he saw the group, he almost gagged. "Oh god no..." Balthier groaned.

Jinx put her fork down and looked up when she heard a male's voice. Her hands instinctively went to her horns when the male mentioned them. She really didn't want any trouble but they were asking for trouble right now. Her eyes looked over at Balthier who was listening closely to what the male was saying. "I would really like to see you try." Balthier had challanged, and it was in that moment that she knew this wasn't going to end well. Her point was proved when the girl started to yell at her and mention their mother. Without thinking, Jinx slapped the girl and stood up off the table. "Don't you DARE talk about my mother!" she hissed. "You should be glad that she didn't kill your mother! My mother is NOT a monster!" Jinx yelled.

When things got physical, Balthier quickly rose to his feet and walked over to Jinx. Looking at the other girl, he pushed her away from Jinx, "Woah! I suggest you watch what you say around us! My mother is NOT a monster and my sister is NOT a witch! The only witch I see here is you!" he yelled and then looked at Jinx. "Jinx come on, we can't waste out time on these losers. They want us to get upset with them, beat them into a pulp and get us in trouble." Balthier warned as he placed a hand on Jinx's shoulder. "I suggest you all walk away before I get really mad. This dragon does need a few new chew toys. You don't want to know what happened to his old one." Balthier warned seriously. He didn't want to get anyone in any trouble but if this group continued to push their buttons he was going to snap.

Lady Chello

Old 12-08-2015, 08:55 AM

Ezale got up as he got between both groups. " We are all students here so clam down. " He said as he looked over at Jinx and Balthier. " Come let's finish eating classes will start soon." He said as he turned and looked at the other group. " Do you want Blue Fairy to come down here? You need to get your food and back off. You can't blame children for their parents doings or undoings. We are all students here and we have to learn to get alone. So get your food and eat so we can all get to class. Or I'll give you something to be angry about." Ezale said meaning what he said. As he held up his hand a green light forming around it.

The other group steeped back as the guys grabbed the girls. " Come on girls he's right lets get our food." They said taking the girls and quickly getting their trays and sitting on the far side of the room as they ate in silence.

Ezale walked back to his own food and finished his meal then got up and put his tray away. He waited for Jinx and Balthier to finished before grabbing his things and standing. " Come on lets get to class." He said as he sighed and lead the way to charm class. He sat in the back of the class with Jinx and Balthier at the table next to his. He turned and frowned not seeing Snow in her seat. This was her seat and she wasn't there. It hurt a little not having her there. She was the only person who had ever been a constant in his life and not to have her was very odd to say the least. The class was rather easy as they all showed off their smiles. However things quickly changed as the teacher told them to pull out their books. Today they where going to start learning enchantments. Ezale started to panic when he heard a familiar voice.

"Don't worry I'll help you Snake. Maybe one day you'll pay attention to the lessons I try and teach you. I wont always be around to help you out when it comes to magic." Snow said as she smiled warmly at her friend taking her seat beside him. She placed her book down on the desk as she looked at the teacher who smiled. " Ezale and I will go first please professor if you don't mind? " She said as she saw the young girl standing at the front of the class.

"Ah why of course! I brought in several of the locals who need help with their clothing for tonight's ball at the castle. Each student is going to use the basic enchantment spell to help the people we have here. I'm going to split you up into groups of four. Because most of you haven't ever used magic this class has been made your only class for today. You will fail your first couple of times. Not only do you have to make them clothing you have to give them a carriage and every accessory that they could need to make tonight a magical night for them. "White's table and Charming's table will work together. White has some magic training so she can help that group. Marry's table and Eric's table will work together Marry has some training so she will be helping that group. " The Professor kept on going till he got to Snow, Ezale, Jinx, and Balthier. " Lastly your two tables will be paired together. Your group gets to stay in here and work on your people's needs. Once you are done summon me and I'll give you your grade and then you are free for the day. " The professor said as he went to help the other groups find their spots to practice their enchantments.

"SNOW!!!" Ezale said as he jumped up and wrapped his arms around her hugging her as he spinned around in a circle with her. " Don't you every do that again! But I'm so happy to see you! Please save us from this assignment! I promise if you help with this I'll start paying attention to your study session. " Ezale said ready to beg if he had to for Snow to help them.

"Put me down!!!!" Snow said as she slapped his hands from her in a playing way. " What on earth has gotten into you?" She asked honestly a little worried as she felt his head for fever. "No your not sick it appears maybe I should lose my temper more often." She said obviously playing as she laughed at the glare he gave her. " All right lets look at what we have to work with." She said as she walked to the front of the class looking over each person they where to help. " This is going to be hard for beginners because it will drain a lot of your energy. The clothing and accessories will be the easiest so we should work on those first. Everyone look at your spell book and read the spell. Now watch me and I'll show you how it's done. Don't be upset if yours doesn't work right off the bat. I'm highly trained in magic so it's unfair for you to base your success of me." Snow said as she greeted the women she was to help. Snow stared at the women as she held up her hand. Snow said the spell perfectly as a purple mist appeared around the women. When it vanished she looked like royalty from her head down to her toes. Everything about her was enchanting. The women looked so thrilled that she was crying and thanking Snow.

Snow turned her attention to Jinx next. " Jinx come on up here and try your hand at it. Don't focus on if you have magic or not. Instead image this women as beautiful as you can when you say the words. Image this was your mother and you want to make her something special. Treat this women like you would her and your spell is sure to succeed." Snow said in a very warm tone. Snow seemed very relaxed and clam as she stood there and gave Jinx a warm smile. " I have faith in you Jinx you can do this.
"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-09-2015, 02:33 AM

Balthier sighed but sat back down and finished his food. When Jinx had finished up her food, the both of them followed Ezale to their first class of the day. Balthier wasn't looking forward to this, but he wasn't looking forward to anything this school had to offer. Hopefully the damned team sport wasn't as dull as this. When they reached the classroom, he took his seat at the back of the class with Jinx and Ezale, and listened to what the teacher had to say. So they would be playing dress up on some random people. Sounded easy enough. Smiling was annoying though. Opening his book, he turned to the page they were supposed to look at and started reading it in his head. He looked up when he heard Snow but returned to reading the book.

Jinx was sitting beside Balthier and opened up the book while the teacher spoke. Why was this important? Jinx didn't know but she was looking forward to it. When Snow showed up, Jinx smiled and turned her attention back to her book but looked at both Ezale and Snow. She watched them carefully as they did what they had to do. It looked rather easy. When Snow called for her, Jinx frowned and looked at Balthier who looked at her and nodded. Nodding, she stood up and walked over to Snow with her book in her hand. "Okay...so I have to read this?" Jinx asked and pointed to the page.

Lady Chello

Old 12-09-2015, 06:49 PM

"Yes your going to recite the enchantment. " Snow said seeing that she was being given the cold shoulder for the most part from Jinx. " I promised to teach you didn't I?" Snow said not letting Jinx action bother her in the slightest. " There is nothing you can do that can't be fixed. Well other than dark curses but we can break those." She said pausing as she thought about dark curses. She then looked back to Jinx's project. "You have to concentrate on what you want to happen. It will be easier for you to think about your mother. You are very close to her so please once again image this lovely person is your mother. " Snow said knowing that Jinx wouldn't fail if she really thought as the person as her mother. Snow stepped back further to give Jinx all the space she could want or need to try out the enchantment.

Ezale looked to his book at the spell as he looked back up at Jinx and Snow. He could see that Snow was trying her best to be friendly. However he could sense a awkwardness between her and the other two. He said nothing as he just prayed he could get the spell right without messing it up somehow. He closed his book as his eyes locked onto Jinx. He knew she could this.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-09-2015, 09:29 PM

Jinx smiled and nodded, "Yes you did say that, I remember." she said and looked the enchantment before looking at the lady in front of her. "Okay mother, we must make you look as beautiful as you always look." she said sweetly and relaxed before starting to recite the spell carefully so that she wouldn't mess up. She wanted to dress the lady in a lovely long black dress just like the ones her mother loved to wear. Jinx concentrated very hard on the enchantment and let out a breath of relief when she had finished. She stepped back to admire her work and nodded, liking what she saw. "Lovely mother, as always." she said softly.

Balthier had stopped reading to watch Jinx. He had faith that she could get it done, she was a smart girl. He watched in awe as his sister dressed the lady in a beautiful long black dress. "Wow..." he whispered and smirked. "Good job Jinx, I knew you could do it." he said to her.

Lady Chello

Old 12-10-2015, 04:32 AM

"Ah Well done Jinx a marvelous first try however you didn't do it quiet right. " Professor said as he appeared from the side where he had been standing for only a few moments. "Snow told you to image your mother not to make this girl look like your mother. You are suppose to use happy thought and let your magic do the work. If you had the girl would have been even more stunning. For attempt I give you a A for execution I give you a F. " He said as he looked to Snow.

"Excuse me Professor, " Snow said as she crossed her arms looking at him. " The assessment was to recite the enchantment spell and make the people beautiful was it not?" She said as she looked at her finger nails looking rather board as she suddenly cut her eyes to the Professor as she waited on his response. She sighed as she walked up to the women and smiled warmly at her. " Are you happy with your look?" She asked showing the women what she looked like in the mirror.
The women looked pleased as she smiled loving her dress and appearance. Snow turned as she walked up to the Professor staring at him. " I believe you owe Jinx a A on all parts. The women is happy so I'd say it's a Win." She said as she smiled warmly.

"I-I....." The professor sighed as he put his hand to his head. " I.....you are correct but she isn't in normal colors. She is in black truly you don't believe this is right? I mean she should look like a princess who has every see anyone where black to a party? I-I....I'm not going to win this point with you am I?" The professor said looking at Snow who had a smug look on her face. She gave him a wicked smile making him sigh even more. He grabbed the paper in her hand as he read it. " Enchantments are to bring the inner beauty out here in Charm class. Not all inner beauty is the same. However all have their all inner beauty. -Blue Fairy." He read out loud as he looked to Snow. " Your right, the blue fairy would be disappointed in me. I will wrong. Jinx did do as required of her. However you and I both know this isn't exactly right. I expect you to work with her and have this fixed by finals or I can't pass her or any of the others." The professor said as he turned and left.

Snow narrowed her eyes as she started to count out loud. She thank the lady calming herself as she called for the last two to come forward so Ezale and the dragon could do their assignment. " Come on lets get this over with. If you want to make it to lunch before practice you have work to do! Snake you and him are up." She said as she waited. " You both paid attention to Jinx I hope at lest now your turn. Ignore the Professor we still have time to teach you what he wants for now lets just get you to use magic. " She said looking at the two people waiting for help.

Ezale stood as he watched everything going on. He was surprised that Snow stood up to the professor. He looked from Snow to the last two wanting to talk about what she had just done instead. He gulped looking at his human. Ezale closed his eyes as he tried to remember what Snow and Jinx had done. He held out his hand as he said the enchantment. However he had thought about the professor judging him and became nervous. He thought about the Wicked witch and how her and the professor made him feel powerless. Ezale's eyes open suddenly as he heard his human scream. He looked as he saw his human had turned green and was dressed like the wicked witch. " Oh no...." He said as he wanted to hide.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-10-2015, 05:46 AM

Jinx was confused at first but after listening to what the professor said, she only nodded. She was going to have to try very hard to improved her enchantments then, at least she tried her best which was all that mattered. Looking at Snow, she smiled. "Thank-you." she said quietly and left back to her seat next to Balthier. "That was easier than I thought actually. I'm sure you'll do good Balthier. Perhaps it would be best to pick a different dress color though because black is a no no." Jinx informed.

"Right, I guess I'll go with green." he said and smiled at her before going up to the front with Ezale. He turned his attention to the lady he was to use the enchantment on and thought for a moment. "Well now, what shall we do to you?" he asked and smirked. The lady was already quite pretty but her attire was horrible. He focused his attention on her as he recited the enchantment and stepped back as some green smoke surrounded her and then vanished, leaving the lady in a lovely emerald green dress.

Lady Chello

Old 12-10-2015, 06:50 AM

Snow tried her best not to laugh. She held in her laughter as she tried to look dignified hurrying over to Ezale's disaster. She calmed the lady down as she saw Balthier work. " Good." Was all she said as she looked to Ezale. " Ok you made this now you have to fix it. You have been doing magic longer you know better than this. Now that being said calm down focus on your happiness memory. Let your magic take over. " Snow said to Ezale knowing he could do it. "Don't force it like Jinx and Balthier. Let your magic do as it wishes." She said as she walked over to Ezale moving behind him as she placed her hands over his eyes. " What's the Enchantment?"

Ezale laughed as he felt Snow put her hands over his eyes. " Well Beauty within come without. Make the most beautiful sight for those who see from the inside out." He said as he laughed as he felt Snow remove her hands. He froze as he saw the women that had once been green was now looking like a goddess. She was beautiful and absolutely enchanting. He noticed that she seemed thrilled and the others where all impressed with her. He turned as he looked at Snow who now stood beside him. " Hey..you tricked me!" He said surprised that he had been able to do the Enchantment correctly.

"Trick you? Me?" Said Snow as she laughed and rolled her eyes in a playful manner. " I just did what you would have done for me was all. Besides you where only nervous. And you have earned yourself a A+ with that display. See when you don't focus on things that are of no importance it comes out right. And when you focus on something that makes you happy. I guess that is confusing." Snow said as she bit her lip a little thinking of the right way to explain it. " Jinx and ...him both did very well. But ....he was closer to perfecting the enchantment as you did. I guess if we where going by closeness you two would win. I don't count this is child's play for me." Snow said not meaning it arrogantly at all.

Snow started to pace back and forth across the front of the class as the people watched her. She finally stopped as she faced Jinx and the others. " It's not that your dress isn't lovely Jinx. This enchantment is suppose to make them their most beautiful we're not really suppose to influence the spell. It's my fault for yours and...his for not being as the professor would have liked it. But it's hard to explain where that line is. Magic is very difficult to control and to explain sometimes. You did a wonderful job for your first try you really did. But what the Professor is saying is you weren't suppose to make her look like your mother. You where suppose to let your magic be free and it make her the best version of her. How do I explain this. " Snow said really thinking hard on this. " I told you to think of your mom because I was afraid that you wouldn't be able to use your magic if you didn't. Magic comes from your heart in a way. The stronger your emotion when you use it the stronger it is. Your right the professor didn't like your color choice but that's not up to him. He has no right to dock points for that. I'd have went to the Blue Fairy if he had tried. After all she wrote the book on magic here and most of the worlds. " Snow said with a grin.

Snow looked at Jinx as she smiled warmly. " You have to not really think anything but a happy thought before you cast this spell for it to do as the Professor wants. Instead of you choosing the dress, and color, and things this enchantment uses magic to make the person who is being enchanted what they envision themselves as. I'm sorry for being a poor teacher. If anyone should be in trouble it should be me. But if we really look at what he asked of you, everyone here did exactly as was asked. He should have been more pacific if he wanted you to do it the advance way. It's honestly more his fault. He should be instructing each of us one one to make sure we knew how to do this instead of doing trail and error. Oh well. "

Snow said as she turned and looked her lady. " Tell me your wish for a carriage. " She said as the lady gave her request to Snow. " Seems simple enough. Since I have Ice magic besides my own magic I believe I can easily make you a stunning glass carriage. With winged escorts of course. " Snow said as she held out her hands forming a be large ornate carriage out of ice. She formed a team of beautiful Pegasus to pull the carriage. She then formed a rather handsome driver and butler out of ice styling them after the women's own dress. Once Snow was done with the sculpting she held up her let hand as she recited the enchantment once again. A purple mist formed around the sculptures. When it vanished the ice had turned to beautiful crystals. Each part was a different color and beautiful. It was breathtaking. The light shown through the crystal beings and carriage making them glisten. They had beautiful pearls and other precious jewels in bedded in them making them truly one of a kind.

Snow laughed as the women started at her carriage almost in tears with how beautiful it was. Snow smiled happy with the result as she was surprised as the women suddenly hugged her. Snow froze in place as her eyes widen not sure what to do as the women hugged her and cried happy tears. Snow was speechless as she tried to figure out how she was suppose to respond. " Y-your welcome but remember they are living beings now and you are responsible for them. Be careful because they are all delicate. If you want to keep them then you'll have to show them love and kindness. You must feed them special apples that the Professor has already came by your home and helped you start growing." She reminded the women as the women nodded and took the hand of the butler who helped her into the carriage. Just like that they where gone.

Ezale was amazed and in awe after seeing what Snow had done. He then read his book further after hearing what Snow said. "Hey there is no where in the book about magical apple.....oh wait there is. " He said as he read further down in the description of the enchanting spell they where using. " Wow so as long as what we make them is loved and feed the enchanted apples our creations will stay enchanted? Wait a moment!!!!!! This isn't a level 1 spell at all! This is a level 3! Snow what if the others fail?" He said as he started to panic. About that time he heard a loud explosion come from one of the lower buildings in the school. He ran to the now open doors that lead to the balcony as he saw a large pair of black dragons emerge from the smoke having broke free the room. He then saw Princess White calling after them trying to tame them. Next he heard another explosion as he saw six large griffins break out the classroom next to their and escape from the balcony. " Yep this pretty much sums up my fears. " He said as he watched more and more students running after their creations he turned pale as he looked to Snow. "We are done for today. No one else got the last part of this spell right. I don't want to see what Jinx and Dragon could bring to life I diffidently don't want to find out what monsters I could. I hear lunch screaming at me. It was a pleasure but I'm out." He said trying his best to head for the door.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-10-2015, 07:11 AM

Jinx raised an eyebrow as she listened to Snow. "She looks nothing like my mother. Besides, I got the enchantment done. I am not too concerned about grades, I did my best and that's all I will ever do. Also, you sorta lost me when you said magic was hard to control. This is why I do not use magic unless I really have to." Jinx explained and sighed. "At least you're back now to help Ezale out." she said with a small smile before turning to look at Balthier. "I'm hungry, and I really want to see you at the practice so we should leave now!" Jinx whined.

"Ugh the practice. I really don't want to go, I didn't even sign up for it. Besides, the only person that really wants to be in that silly team is weasel here." Balthier commented and looked out the window when he heard the explosion. A smile showed up on his face when he saw all the creatures and laughed. "That is beautiful, looks like a lot of fun too." Balthier said and looked over at Ezale, "Relax, the lunch isn't going anywhere, come along Jinx we need to get some food." he ordered and smiled down at his little sister before walking out of the room with her. It occurred to him that he didn't even speak to Snow at all since she had returned but it was for the best. He didn't need another headache.

Lady Chello

Old 12-10-2015, 07:54 AM

Snow turned as she felt her temper rising. "Where do you think your going? Your assignments aren't done! You still have to make carriages for them! " Snow said loudly so Jinx and Balthier could hear. "You may not care about your grads but I'm sure your mother will. A F will look like you two don't care about even trying to a parent." She said loudly so they could hear. " Besides if you want to ensure that the others here end up more advance than you that's your business. Wont Princess White look pretty riding your dragon around. She'll make him her pet and he'll have to do everything she says. " Snow said as she walked out of the classroom standing in the hall." I hear that the evil Queen isn't the only seductress with great power. A few others are at this school. For those untrained in magic you'll be easy to manipulate will only gets you so fair. So don't learn I don't care I wont be their pet dragon. " She said trying to give them fair warning. Snow sighed as she turned and walked back inside to Ezale. "Your not going anywhere until you finish your assignment. If you want to go to practice today and have lunch you do your assignment and worry about yourself!"

Ezale flinched a little at Snow's yelling and her suddenly smack on his desk. The ladies all coward a little hearing Snow but quickly got over it as they saw one of the dragons landing on the balcony. They all tried to yell to let Ezale and Snow know that there was a dragon and it looked hungry. Ezale turned as he saw the dragon out of the corner of his eye quickly trying to get away from the open doors. However before he could move Snow held out her hand and slapped the dragon hard across the muzzle making it slam it's large head into the stone wall across from him. He turned as he saw the dragon shake it's head then whimper as it looked hurt that Snow would dare to slap it. Ezale stood there in awe as Snow cut her red eye's to the dragon and spoke to it making the dragon wimpier even more.

"Bad Dragon! How dare you irrupt my training session! Why don't you go back to your creator and stop fooling around! " She yelled at it as her eyes started to glow red. " I give you to the count of ten to be out of face and back to your master before I turn you back into nothing for eternity!" She said meaning it as the dragon quickly scurried away not wanting to test Snow. Snow cut her eyes back to Ezale as she pointed to his lady. " To work with you! " She said as she narrowed her eyes at him. " Or I might try my hand a turning into a dragon." She said crossing her arms over her chest waiting for him to begin.

Ezale didn't know what to say she made the powerful dragon look like a small child. He gulped as he walked up to his lady who looked just a scared as he felt and asked her what she waned. Ezale nodded hearing what she said as he followed after Snow. He had a feeling what Snow had done to begin with was the key. Instead of Ice he used wood to craft his carriage and all the animals and humans. Ezale wasn't as fast as Snow it took him over three hours to complete the spell, however when it was done his work spoke for it's self. The carriage was purple white and gold. There was even large amithist in laded in it. The lady had only asked for simple horses witch Ezale was thankful for. The lady left and the others had stepped out to go find food for themselves.

The spells had left Ezale wiped as he fell onto his desk. He sighed happy that he had managed to do cast the spells. He laid there for a while as he noticed he was alone in the room. He looked up after a while looking for Snow. "Snow?" He asked wondering where she had vanished to.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-10-2015, 08:12 AM

Balthier hissed and walked back into the room, "You said nothing about making stupid carriages blondie! You said we were to transform the person, that was it!" he hissed. His anger only grew when he saw the way she was acting towards the dragon, "What the hell is your problem?! You're being meaner than me! No wonder you don't have any friends!" Balthier yelled and looked out the window to the dragon that had been hurt. "You didn't have to hurt the poor guy, he probably just wanted to watch." he muttered.

Jinx frowned, "S-snow stop it! Stop yelling at everybody! Just because things don't go your way, doesn't give you the right to yell at everyone you run into." Jinx said with a frown. Sometimes she felt that she and Snow were friends, and other times she didn't know what to think. Like right now, Snow didn't look like a friend in the least. "L-let's go Balthier, I'm not comfortable around her anymore." Jinx said sadly and looked at Ezale. "A-are you alright? You s-should go get some lunch as well. You need to eat if you want to do good in the practice." Jinx said with a sad smile as she pulled Balthier out of the room and towards the lunch area. "That was not very nice of you to say that to her you know. You need to relax Balthier. I think that when you start to get mad, perhaps it would be smart for you to step out and take a few breaths." Jinx explained.

Lady Chello

Old 12-10-2015, 08:41 AM

"You guys know that you where just yelling at air right." Ezale said as he pointed to the empty room. " Snow had left long ago. She only said those things to push your buttons because you both acted like you didn't care. She not the only one with issues you know." Ezale said looked at both of them. " You said you didn't care Snow might have been harsh but she's not wrong. If you don't take this seriously you could be put under a spell or curse by anyone. That's the reason you have to learn about magic. You need to know how to defend yourself or how to help someone you love." He said as he looked to Jinx. " I'm no expert but neither of you are easy to get alone with and you shouldn't talk about having issues making friends you both should look in the mirror at that one. " He said as he picked up his book and started out of the room. He paused as he turned and looked at the pair. " It takes a friend to be a friend and neither of you have been friends to Snow. I'm not sure what she heard you say but it must have been pretty bad. I'm not condoling what she is doing or not doing but before you jump the gun all the time you should really look at yourselves. We all make mistakes and I know I make plenty. You where both rude for walking out, and the professor did say the carriages where included that's why we have his class the whole day. Snow was trying to save you from getting in trouble with him. Remember we aren't suppose to leave until we have the dress and carriage done. Snow was trying to keep you from getting into trouble by making you mad so you would come back and finish your projects. So your wrong she was trying to be a friend. Just so you know. She may have not done it out right but she does care enough about you both to try and make you succeed. Snow said what she said because she figured even if you where mad at her you would come back. She may not have the best track record with people but your wrong about her Jinx. If she didn't care she wouldn't have said anything and would let you face the punishment. If I know Snow she's fixing everyone else mess. Why don't you look down in the court yard. I believe she's there helping the animals and teaching the other students what they did wrong." He said as he turned and left.

Ezale headed to the lunch room where he found a spot over in the corner near one of the windows so he could pear out. He sat at the table as he ran his fork through it not really eating. He didn't understand why the others couldn't get alone. He felt trapped in the middle and was a little hurt that they just assumed Snow didn't care. If he knew anything about Snow there was always a reason for what she did. Even if she doubted herself sometimes he knew she did most things to help others. Ezale sighed as he laid his head down on the table to tired to really do much as he just played with his food thinking.

Snow had help capture all the creators and had calmed each and everyone. The creators where scared because they had been mistakes and where afraid of being erased by their creators. The professor with the help of the other Professors took each of the other students and tried to help them with the spell so they wouldn't have anymore mistakes leaving Snow to handle the creators. Snow laughed as the dragon she had slapped came up to her and bowed apologizing to her about his behavior. He admitted he had wanted to eat the women in there and she had been right for what she done he had never had anyone stand up to him. Snow smiled as she apologized for hurting his feelings and gave him a warm hug to show she was sorry. The dragon seemed thrilled as he nuzzled her back and followed her along with the other creators out to the forest out back of the school. Snow lead them to the edge as she petted each one and told them that they wouldn't be erased. "Instead we are going to look for someone to take you and love you. Until we ca find someone you can roam freely here and if you get lonely you can come visit me and some of the others at the school but you must be on your best behavior." She said as she walked back towards the school in the big open area. She pulled out the enchanted seed the Professor had given her as she placed each one very carefully on the ground. Snow then said the spell as suddenly over thirty trees appeared from the ground many larger than the school full of enchanted apples for the creators to eat and enjoy. Snow laughed as the Creators got happy seeing the food and realized that Snow had kept her promise. They quickly raced to the trees eating the apples so they couldn't be erased. Snow laughed as she watched them. Shed held out her hand as she made a lake appear with beautiful and rare flowers for them to enjoy. Snow sat on the ground as she felt drained from using so much of her magic. The enchanted seeds where not something that just anyone could make grow. She had made thirty grow witch was pushing it even for the Blue Fairy.

Snow laid on her back as she closed her eyes enjoying hearing how happy the animals where now. She smiled as she let herself relax enjoying just being there with them. She wished all people could be like the animals.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-10-2015, 11:45 PM

"Of course she ran, never seems to like facing problems she causes. I mean, how was I supposed to know we had to make that? I didn't hear anything about that...but maybe I just didn't hear correctly." Balthier was fuming with anger at the lunch table where and and Jinx sat alone. "I hate her, I hate her, I hate her! I thought weasel was annoying but blondie takes the crown on that. What kind of friend pushes your buttons like that?! So much for being enchanting..." he said sadly and sighed. If he had one shot with Snow, he blew it. "I don't want to go to the practice, but I'll go because I know it will make you happy." Balthier said as he finished up his lunch. When both he and Jinx finished, they went out to look for snow, they all needed to figure something out to get along.

Jinx enjoyed her lunch and followed Balthier out to the courtyard where the creatures could be seen roaming. "I'd turn into a dragon but I need the energy for practice." Balthier said as they continued to walk through the courtyard until they spotted Snow laying on the grass. Jinx looked to Balthier and then walked with him until they both stood beside Snow and stared down at her. "Do you think she's sleeping?" Jinx asked. "No, she seemed too angry to be able to sleep now. If anything, she's wide awake and can hear us. She might even have trouble sleeping later today. Just put her to sleep like mother did to Aurora." Balthier suggested with a chuckle. "I'm not sure that would be very wise Balthier. Besides, we need to come up with a plan to get us all back together. Poor Ezale is suffering because of this you know, it's not fair to him. And for the record, I still think you're the most enchanting dragon I have ever seen." Jinx commented honestly.

Lady Chello

Old 12-11-2015, 04:56 AM

The creators stopped their play as they turned and let out threatening growls at Jinx and Balthier. The two large black dragons landed on the ground as their eyes glowed with anger that the pair had just assumed it would be alright to come over and dare to be so close to Snow. The other animals began to encircle the pair all of them looking very unhappy with their presence. One of the griffins let out his warning call as the dragon's and other animals followed suit not caring if Balthier was a dragon or not. The noise made Snow open her eyes as she slowly stood and held up her hands. " Clam down please everyone. They where unaware of of your presence. " She said as she laughed walking over and putting the two large dragons making them act like dogs instead of alpha predators. "Such good dragons aren't you? Who's my favorite dragons? Awe yes you guys are." She said in her bay voice as the dragons seemed to be eating it up. The dragons and other animals seemed to clam down as they all turned and left returning to enjoying themselves and the apple trees. The griffine's however flew down and nuzzled her wanting their attention. This only made Snow laugh happily as she petted each of them and kissed him. Once of him surprised Snow and knelt down so she could sit on it's back.

Snow smiled a honest happy smiled as she petted the sweet Griffin. " You can sense how tired I really am can't you? I'm sorry that the others didn't appreciate you but your not a bad monster at all your really sweet and kind like the others here. If only everyone could see you this way." She said as she leaded down and hugged the Griffin making the Griffin stick out it's chest with pride. Snow finally sat up straight on the griffin as she turned and faced Jinx and him. " Have you finished your project for class? " She asked finally. "Your people are waiting for you back at the classroom if you haven't. I don't make the rules. But I'd rather you not make to many enemies here. The professor is already trying to figure out a way to fail you both as well as any others like us. Not every teacher here has the views of the head master and the Blue fairy. " Snow said as she looked down at the griffin for a moment.

"I'm sorry if my words where harsh and offended you. But I'm afraid that's the one thing I mastered from my mother. I am sorry if I hurt you Jinx you where not the source of my anger but my actions where cold and mean to you. I do not appreciate what you said Dragon by any means. You spoke loudly enough for any to hear lucky Ezale is just that dense most of the time. I love him but he honestly kills me sometimes with how dense he can be and absent minded. You may have not felt you where loud but you where. Besides you shouldn't say such things regardless. Ezale and I didn't give you any reason to not trust us......" Snow said as she stopped in mid sentence looking past Jinx and Balthier as she froze in fear.

"Oh Perfect Snow the Professor and Blue Fairy are looking for you!" Bunny said as she appeared just behind Jinx and Balthier. She laughed as she looked at Snow. " Perfect Snow you should leave your not needed her anymore. " Bunny said in a sweet tone.

Snow could tell that Bunny wasn't here to make friends. She looked at Jinx and Balthier as she remembered what had been said. She frowned wanting to cry but she knew that if she told them the truth about Bunny they would never believe her. Her and Ezale weren't trustworthy. " As you wish. If you two wish to speak I'll be in my office until noon." Snow said as the Griffin stood and then leaped into the air quickly flying back to the school

Bunny laughed out loud as she stood there. " So you are two are the ones who put dum old Snow in her place. The whole school heard about how you made a fool out of her!" Bunny said very excited as she laughed and looked very enchanting. Bunny walked around them then stood before them as she did a curtsy to perfection. "I am Bunny and I'm the one to know around this school. Don't be scared and lesson to what that stupid Perfect has to say. All Perfects say crap to try and make students do their work to perfection. Really it's just a bunch of bull crap. " Bunny said as she waved over her friends. " Hey guys over here! I found them! You have to meet Jinx and Balthier !" Bunny yelled as a group of boys and girls ran over excitedly. " This isDutchuss,Aqua,Enchantra,Crest,and lastly the dashing four!" Bunny said as all her friends joined her hugging her. She smiled as she turned and looked to Jinx and Balthier. " It's not every day someone stands up to a professor Jinx. He really was out of place don't worry we heard it all! Oh and don't worry about what stupid Perfect Snow said Balthier is on the team so your excused from your task. Since your his sister it gives you special rights." Bunny said as she pulled out two signed passes and handed them to Balthier and Jinx. " Here are you excuse passes already signed by the professor. Stick with us and we'll teach you everything you need to know!" Bunny said meaning it as she got excited and wrapped one of her arms around Balthier and the other around Jinx. " Don't worry about Princess White she doesn't run this school we do!" Bunny said turning and looking at her friends who laughed and happily followed Bunny and the other two.

" We thought since your new here and haven't had time to really make friends you should come and spend some times with us! You see all members of the team have a tradition of going to the spay before their first practice. It helps the guys to relax before the first practice. And we aren't taking no for a answer you devilish Dragon!" Bunny said in her most enchanting voice. "Besides Prince Charming is so excited to meet you and Jinx officially without Princess White and Beauty causing a seen. Those two are enough to make anyone puke. " Bunny said as her friends laughed. Bunny lead them to their part of the castle to a large commons areas where a large spread of snacks and food where already out and the other members where already enjoying the large hot tub. " We're here! This is where the members of the teams come to relax and their friends." Bunny said as she saw a enchanting women approaching them.

"Oh how silly of me I forgot to mention that new team members get the right of spending time with the Queen. Or that's what we call the most beautiful girl at the school it's a honored tradition. This year the Queen chose you." Bunny said looking to Balthier. "I give you the most majestic and beautiful women at this school. "LLady Aleen." Bunny said watching the enchanting women approach with stars in her eyes obviously swooning over the beautiful girl.

Aleen approached as she smiled very warmly at Jinx and Bathhier. "Oh well hello! I'm so glad you made it. I was afraid that you might feel awkward coming here for the first time. I heard that you had a first few day here. I'm truly sorry for that. I promise we're not all bad. And I do promise that the others will come around. I believe you are both delightful!" Aleen said meaning it as her eye's widen again and she smiled softly. "I'm sorry how rude of me Jinx. My brother Merrick has offered to show you around. " She said as she smiled and giggled softly.

Merrick appeared from behind the pair as he walked to where his sister was and bowed to them both respectfully. "I am Merrick it a pleasure to finally meet you both. " He said as he gently took Jinx hand and kissed the back of it respectfully as his eyes met hers. "Such beauty any man would be lucky to be in your presence." He said being genuine in his words. He then stood as he looked to Bathhier. " It is a pleasure to finally meet you. I am the captain of the team. You and Ezale could be just what we need to win this year. I promise not to harm your sister in any way and to guard he with my life. If you allow me I wish to just accompany her around this area so she can become accustom to it. And don't worry about Ezale he's already here. I believe Bunny and the others are going to keep him and the rest of the team company until Aleen and I are done showing you around and getting to know you a little better first if that is alright with you two." He said giving a enchanting smile.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-11-2015, 06:23 AM

"S-snow hi... Look, I am not here looking for an apology. We are here because we want to get along with you, we truly do. It's just hard at times. I am afraid that I will anger you or that Balthier will anger you but you should not push his buttons for no reason. I just...I think we need to really talk and figure out how we are going to get along. Balthier is sorry for his behavior. You should have seen him at lunch, he was very depressed for what he had done. I know Balthier won't apologize, it's not in his nature but he truly is sorry." Jinx explained and smiled at Snow. "I want us all to be friends. It took Balthier a while to accept Ezale, give him some time and he will accept you too." she explained. Both she and Balthier turned to look at the girl who had spoken and wondered who she was and what she wanted. Looking back at Snow, Jinx nodded. "Okay then." she said softly and looked back at the girl.

"Bunny...odd name." Balthier muttered and took a step back when all her friends showed up. "Look it's nice to meet you all I guess but I really need to be going. I want to sleep for a while before the practice." he explained and sighed. It was no use, they were led to the spa spot and introduced to another lady and her brother. Balthier quickly pulled Jinx close to him and narrowed his eyes. "Look, I don't feel comfortable letting just anyone take my sister from me." he said and looked at Jinx who shrugged. "If you hurt her, I'll kill you, and I'm not kidding." he warned and let go of Jinx.

Jinx frowned but turned her attention to Merrick. "Hello.." she said softly and hugged herself. So Ezale was here? She couldn't see him but he was probably busy anyway getting ready for the practice today. At least she was going to be able to watch them today, so that was always nice.

Balthier listened to the queen and crossed his arms across his chest. "I highly doubt it. I just want to make it through these four years and go home." he said plainly. He wasn't here to make friends, although having friends was interesting in a way. He was more worried about Jinx though, he hoped Merrick didn't try anything while they were gone.

Lady Chello

Old 12-11-2015, 06:42 AM

Aleen just laughed at Balthier as she gently placed her hand on his arm. " Your not the first to say that! But no one really want to be alone. Besides having friends comes with perks." She said smiling warmly at him. "You look tired why don't come with me." She said leading him to a quiet room. "Please lay down I'll keep a eye out for you while you rest. Marry will be happy to massage you as you sleep." She said as she hard snoring turning and opening a screen as she saw Ezale fast asleep. " Poor dear is so tired." She said as she looked back to Balthier I'll close the screen so you don't have to hear his snoring." She said as she did so take a seat near him and pulling out some oils handing them to the masseuse in training. "Now lay down and be a god dragon for me please." She said in her enchanting way. " It's time you had a little spoiling. Take off your shirt and let Marry massage you as you rest. Don't worry my brother will bring your lovely Sister here soon. " She said as enchanting as ever.

Merrick smiled as he gently took Jinx's hand and placed it on his arm as he started to walk with her." You are very enchanting you know that?" He asked her only being honest. "My sister should watch out you may end up taking her title as Queen away from her with your enchanting beauty." He said as he smiled politely. " Ah this is the sona, here is the buffet, here is the spa area for ladies who wish to be alone and this is the side for the guys who wish to be alone. All of this is fully stocked and you are more than welcome to come visit anytime you like. " He said as he showed her the massage area. " Here is the massage area I believe Ezale is in this room and your brother and my sister are in the one beside his. You should really spend sometime with Bunny and the gang they are really sweet girls. I know they love to have parties and sing. You'll fit right in I'm sure. I hope to see you at practice today. I'd love to show off for such a lovely lady. Shame you fancy another. I saw the look you gave when Ezale was mention. I envy him so. " Merrick said as they stood outside of the room where her brother and his sister was.

Snow waited in her office as she sighed. She watched as Jinx and Balthier enter the castle. She frowned as she shook her head. " They are in trouble now." She said knowing that Ezale was there too. But she knew Ezale wouldn't fall for the enchantment nor the power or the luxury. However she feared or both Jinx and Balthier they hadn't really seen the world and seeing something new and feeling needed and like nothing could phase them could lead them down a dark path. Snow kept the two people company in her office as she waited giving them time to return and finish their assignments. Snow knew that Bunny and the others where bad news and nothing good was going to come of this.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-11-2015, 07:17 AM

"Yes, having friends would be nice for once. Although I do enjoy some alone time with my sister away friend friends. She's all I really have." Balthier said quietly and followed her into a nice looking room. Very elegant, fit for a dragon of his class. "N-no thanks, I don't need a massage." he said and laughed softly when he saw Ezale. "Good, let him sleep. He'll need the energy for the practice." Balthier suggested and lay in his own bed, he was exhausted for some reason. All the drama must have really taken a toll on him. "Take off my shirt?!" he repeated and shook his head. "I'd rather not thank you." Balthier said and ran his fingers through his hair. "I trust your brother will bring my sister back very soon if he values his life." Balthier agreed with a smirk.

Jinx smiled and walked alongside Merrick, listening to him speak. "Thank-you for your kind words." she said and glanced at him before keeping her gaze straight ahead. "I did not know that...I find it hard to believe since I cannot do a simple enchantment correctly." Jinx commented sadly. She laughed however, at what he said. "Well I don't plan on doing such a thing, it would be rather rude." she pointed out and smiled softly as she looked at the various places he had mentioned on their walk. "Very nice." she said and blushed when he mentioned Ezale. "Y-yes...well he is a very kind person but I do not think he cares much for me. We do not really talk much you see." Jinx explained and nodded. "Oh of course I'll be there! I have been looking forward to this all day today!" Jinx replied excitedly. "I am sure you will all do a great job!"she added honestly.

Lady Chello

Old 12-11-2015, 07:35 AM

Aleen dismissed Marry as she laughed softly. " We all like our alone time your not the only one. Of course he will. My brother isn't some scum of the bottom of a trash can. He is raised a gentleman." Aleen said as she pulled out a small harp and started to play it softly to help Balthier relax. She then started to sing very softly so not to disturb him. Her voice was enchanting and could enchant any being or beast. She sung hoping to help Balthier get some well deserved rest. Aleen kept her playing and singing helping Balthier fall into a deeper sleep. Once she knew he was in a deep sleep she stopped and walked over covering him up and tucking him in. She then took a seat across from him as she pulled out at book and started to read keeping a eye watchful eye on Balthier making sure he wasn't disturbed.

Marrick arched a brow as he grinned looking at Jinx. " Ah so there is a chance to win favor with the enchanting lady. " He said as he smiled warmly at her. " I tell you what if your willing to give me a fair change to try and win you over. If you still choose Ezale I'll even help you with him. Besides what are friends for ? The only down side to Ezale is his friendship with the dark one Snow. She can really be a pain at times and tends to ruin all the fun around here. Of all the perfects she's the most feared and hated. It is odd she seems to have a liking for you and your brother. Snow doesn't really mingle with people without a mask on. I've never really seen her take the time to try and help others like she did with you. We are all first years but some of us came earlier here. Snow came here with the rest of us earlier. If she would change her attire and her eyes and maybe not be so cold I think she would be a lovely girl. However getting close to her is difficult. I tried to be charming with her I ended up with a hurt foot and a pair of glowing red eyes daring me to touch her again. I just wanted to kiss her hand and be polite. But it didn't help the dashing four and Bunny had been there and had said mean things to her. I blame them not her. If people where constantly mean to me I might feel alone and if I couldn't trust people either. " He said as he slowly open the door for Jinx.

He peered in seeing her brother deep in sleep as he saw his own sister keeping watch as she narrowed her eyes at him putting her finger to her mouth telling them to keep quiet. He nodded as he smiled looking to Jinx. " I see your brother feel victim to my sister's voice and playing. You must be really tired as well. How about I show you to Ezale's room if you like I'll sit with you until he wakes up. " Merrick offered.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-11-2015, 08:07 AM

Balthier lay there and watched her, "Yes, well I believe you Lady Aleen." he admitted and yawned, letting his sharp teeth show. The music and her lovely singing only made him much more sleepy but he didn't care, he needed to sleep and rest his pounding headache. Lady Aleen seemed like a nice lady, why couldn't blondie be nice like her? He didn't know when, but he had fallen into a deep and restful sleep.

Jinx smiled and giggled as she nodded, "Yes, I guess there is sir Marrick." Jinx answered honestly. She titled her head to the side as she listened to his proposal and smirked, "Well now, I cannot turn down such a kind offer sir, I accept. I shall give you a fair chance." she answered and thought for a moment. "Although I must say you need to win my brother over too you know. He will not let just anyone spend time with me which is quite a shame sometimes but I know he just wants to keep me safe and I appreciate that." Jinx explained honestly. "I hope that one day, Snow will be a kind hearted person so we can all just get along. I don't like all this drama, I just want to get through these four years in peace." she explained.

Jinx smiled when she noticed that Balthier was sound asleep, "Yes it would appear so." she whispered and looked back at Marrick. "E-Ezale's r-room?" Jinx repeated and blushed softly. "We shouldn't disturb him. Is our walk together over?" she asked curiously.

Lady Chello

Old 12-11-2015, 08:40 AM

"I believe your wrong about Snow Jinx. I believe she is already a friend and it's not her causing the drama the drama is already here. You should be careful not everyone he is what they seem. Snow isn't this evil person people make her out to be. The only time she snaps is when people say something insensitive and force her to. How would you like it if people always picked on you and constantly did mean things to you lady Jinx? I think you might want to reconsider your view on her. I myself admire her honestly. Magic is so hard and she makes it look so easy. But I know she works really hard. I've seen her stay up entire nights to master a skill or spell. She's the only perfect I know that help students. The other perfects don't care about their students. Snow's the only one that will stay after school and help students she'll do things around the school with no one to thank her or tell her too. If anything people yell at her and don't know the kind person she is. She might appear one way but I believe if you get to know her you'll see she is that kind person. " Merrick said as he smiled and looked at her sleeping brother. " Well I was told to bring you back or else. My older brother would kill me if I made him lose his golden goose witch he and the others on the team feel are your brother. Ezale is a valuable player but my brother feels your brother is even more of a prize. You know tonight at our palace our parents are throwing a ball. Most of the others are going to be there why don't you come. I'm sure my sister is going to invite your brother. " He said as he smile softly.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-11-2015, 12:18 PM

Jinx frowned as she listened to him speak. She never saw it, maybe because she didn't stay to watch how the drama would turn out. Jinx only shook her head and stared at Balthier, he needed to wake up because they had work to do and then he had practice to go to. "I've tried getting to know her and it never gets us anywhere. I should focus on helping my brother better himself before I bother with anything else. My brother is my biggest concern." Jinx whispered with a soft sigh. The golden Goose...it was a nice nickname not fir for a dragon but it was nice either way. She just hoped that Balthier didn't back out and decide not to do the practice. He needed to at least give it a chance. If he didn't like it after the practice then they could see about getting him off the team, there was no point in doing something you didn't really like anyway. "A ball? I...if my brother decides to go then I shall go as well. If he doesn't want to go then I won't be going either." Jinx answered and rubbed her eyes.

Lady Chello

Old 12-11-2015, 12:54 PM

Ezale woke hours later as he heard someone calling for them. He slowly looked around not sure how he got there. He walked out of the room as he saw he was in a strange place. He saw the other members of the team as he remembered Prince Charming had invited him down here. He looked around as he saw Prince Charming talking and getting the team ready. He walked to the locker room where he found his locker. He noticed it was beside the Dragon and wondered where he was. He sighed wondering if he and Jinx had went back and finished their work. Ezale got dressed and headed out to the field. He stopped in his tracks as he saw Snow there. He ran up to her and wrapped his arms around her smiling happy to see her. "I didn't think you would come!"

"And miss watching you get your butt owned never!" She said as she laughed hugging her dear friend. " Go out there and show them what your made of I believe in you!" Snow said as she cheered him own. She forgot about her cares her only goal to cheer Ezale on and the Dragon. However if she was right he already had a cheerleader and didn't need her. Snow had saved Jinx a seat with her right in the middle of the front row so she would have the best view of her brother and Ezale. Snow had even made a special sign and put it in Jinx spot so everyone knew it was reserved for Jinx. She had even went and got treats for her and Jinx along with extra for the guys. She was kind of excited to see the game and spend time with Jinx.

Aleen gently woke Balthier speaking very softly so not to make him wake angry. " Come on it's time for practice Charming and the others are already on the field. Your lockers is just inside the marble door there. I'll be watching you from my special seat. Please have fun and remember the goal of the game is not to get hit with one of the balls and to get the metal ball into the other teams hoop." She reminded him softly as she leaned up and kissed him on the cheek softly. "That's for luck my dear dragon not that I believe you need it. But in most stories the hero is always kissed before battle." She said smiling softly as she giggled and headed outside along with Bunny and the others. She paused as she and the others walked to where Jinx was gently taking her hand. " You sit with us. We have special seats." She said as she and Bunny lead Jinx outside.

"Hey Jinx look at that fool she thinks your coming to sit with her. Please you are so much better than that!" Bunny said as she laughed seeing that Snow had fixed a signs for Jinx reserving her a spot and apparently had goodies for them to share. " Oh please tell me you aren't going to be a good girl and go sit with that loser." She said looking to Jinx. " None of us would be caught dead with such a sorry excuse of a princess. She doesn't even know her own father how pathdic. He was smart and left. Her mother wasn't smart enough though she let Snow live. " Bunny said as she laughed with the other girls. "Jinx we'll fix this for you." She said leaving Jinx with Aleen who had her arm in twined with Jinx in a friendly manner.

"Awe how sweet trying to make friends?" Bunny said as she walked up to Snow along with the rest of the girls. " No one will ever want to be your friend witch! Your not pretty and you should go back to the Wicked Witch she would be the only one who could ever love a mistake like you. You might be here and a perfect but no one wants you no one will ever like you. Why don't you do us all a favor and do what ice does it vanishes in the summer. " She said as she picked up the treats and smashed one in Snow's face the other girls doing the same as they all laughed. " And stay away from Jinx she's one of us don't dare speak to her witch." Bunny said as she laughed turning and leaving. As she licked one of her finger. " Umm tangle berry my favorite." She said as she walked back to where Jinx and Aleen where and lead the way to the special box on the field for them to sit at.

Ezale turned as he saw the commotion and watched what the girls did to Snow. He went to walk over but was grabbed by Merrick. " Hey I'm sorry man but not now practice is about to start. Get in your spot. She's a big girl and can take care of herself. " he said as he looked up hearing his brother explaining the rules. Ezale felt his heart break as he looked back to Snow. He frowned as he turned around and took his place. He really wanted to be on this team. However he didn't want his friend hurt and made fun of. He turned as he looked to where Snow was. He saw she really wanted to cry and run but instead she just sat down and wiped the treats off her face and looked to him trying to give him a warm smile. He felt his heart break even more as he watched her trying to be strong wanting to be there for him and for the Dragon.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-11-2015, 01:32 PM

Balthier groaned and got out of bed, "Okay Okay..." he muttered and smirked as he shook his head. "I'm no hero." he said and left to the lockers.He looked for his locker and found that it was next to Ezale's, "How convenient." he said to himself and got dressed before stepping outside and heading toward the field. However, he looked up at the bleachers and noticed Snow was being picked on, and that didn't sit well with him at all. He looked back at Ezale who seemed torn. "I don't know about you guys, but this dragon is going to go see what the heck is everyone's problem. No one better try to stop me." he warned and sighed as he turned into his dragon form and flew over to where the group was, he could hear everything and he could tell that Snow was doing her best not to cry.

"That's because I am going to sit with her." Jinx replied easily and frowned when thet practically started to force her to sit with them. "Hey! Leave her alone!" Jinx yelled and squirmed out of the hold of Aleen. "Let go of me!" she hissed and smiled when she saw Balthier had gone over to see the problem.

Balthier narrowed his eyes and sighed softly then flew over to where they had Jinx and growled angrily. There was no way he was doing this stupid game. You couldn't trust anybody in this school it seemed. Balthier let out a roar of anger and looked at the girls, blowing some smoke right in their faces. He looked to Jinx and motioned for her to hop on. When she did, he took her back to where Snow sat all by herself and dropped her off at the seat Snow had reserved for her. Turning into his human form, he sat on the ledge and sighed. Reaching out, he wiped some of the treat off of her face and licked his finger. "Tangle Berry...interesting." he said and frowned as he looked at how the girls had left her. "I would have killed them but I didn't think that would have been a good idea. Snow are you okay?" he asked.

Lady Chello

Old 12-11-2015, 01:45 PM

Snow was surprised as she looked to Jinx and Balthier. She smiled as she touched her face where he had took some of the jam from the treats off her face. " Thank you no one's ever stood up like that to them for me. I thought you hated me and Ezale." She said looking to Balthier I'm sorry I was rude and mean. " She said as she frowned looking down at her basket. " I had gotten extra for you and Ezale for after practice. But it looks like I don't have any now I'm sorry. She said as she looked back to him giving him a soft smile. " Thank you it means a lot. You should try the game though it might be fun. Don't base the other players off what Bunny and her group did. " She said starting to smile honestly again happy that they didn't hate her as she feared.

Ezale watched as he had ran over and joined. He smiled as he saw Snow's beautiful smile appear. He looked to Balthier honestly impressed with him. He walked over to where Jinx was as he looked at her. "Are you alright?" He asked seeing that Balthier was having a moment with Blodie as he called Snow even if he didn't see it. He had managed to get through all her walls with this one act. Rather he knew it or not he had just gained Snow as a friend and the real Snow.