Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 07-25-2016, 06:33 AM

Kat Dakuu:
p.s. Love your avi! :heart: :heart:

Derek raised an eyebrow at his question, and smirked lightly. Pedro was defiantly a curious little fellow, wasn't he? Plus, Derek was kind of feeling differently about Pedro.. Not that he would admit it. He was quite glad that Pedro was enjoying himself, even if they had only just arrived. He thought the house-cat would be terrified when they first arrived.. Derek tried to focus on the questions that the curious neko was asking and took a moment to glance over the things Pedro was asking about. "People here do different things here-" He answered, rubbing the back of his neck. Derek chuckled and found himself off guard when the orange haired neko suddenly took his hand hostage, and was watching the couple dance.

Derek yanked his hand back, and looked elsewhere- trying to compose himself. A faint flush crossed his face. "No, we can't. You only dance like that with someone you're in love with." He said in a low voice, still a bit flustered. Derek grabbed the boy by the collar of his shirt, and led him over to the bar then sat on one of the stools. "Bar tender, get my friend a club soda- and I could use an shot of vodka, pronto." He said to the man behind the bar.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-25-2016, 03:02 PM

Pedro frowned, pulling his hand back toward his chest when Derek pulled his away, feeling like he must have interpreted something terribly. The low lighting let him miss the flush not that he would have ever looked close enough to see it in the first place. "...Oh, okay," he mumbled back. At the word 'love', he tried very hard to think what that might be like. But he wasn't sure. He didn't know exactly what love was. Letting out a squeak as Derek pulled his collar, he followed him to the bar stools and sat. "Heeey," he whined before relaxing again. The bartender poured their drinks quickly, not many others sitting in their area at this time. Pedro eyes the club soda with a tilted head. "There's bubbles in my water."

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 07-25-2016, 08:36 PM

The inside of Derek's hidden ears were still red, but it didn't take him long to figure that Pedro didn't completely understand Derek's words. How could he not understand what love was? He was a house-cat! Surely, he received all of the love and attention of the house.. He thought about that for a moment, and began to feel a bit like a prick for the way he reacted. Derek fingered the small shot glass for a minute as the bartender pored the vodka, deep in thought. He glanced over at Pedro who was eyeing the bubbles in the soda and he smirked. "That's because it isn't water, it's a club soda. Try it." He said absently to the other, as he picked up the shot glass and downed it. Then put the glass down on the bar. Oh man, did that hit the spot!

(feel free to make something happen, if you'd like ^~^)

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-26-2016, 01:37 AM

Pedro huffed and still looked skeptical, but he did pick up the glass and sort of lap at it. The taste was funny and sent a tickle up his nose, almost causing him to sneeze. He didn't hate it though and gave the drink another hesitant sip. He considered asking about Derek's drink and why it looked like water in a very tiny glass, but he was starting to get the hint that the other neko might not enjoy all his questions. Was he annoying Derek? Did Derek maybe no like him that much? Which was sad because he thought he liked Derek a lot. "Hm...it's good, but I just like water and milk best." He glanced toward the door, looking much more subdued than earlier. "I don't want my humans to worry over me. Maybe I should go home..." It was already a while and he didn't normally wander far like this. Plus being in such a strange environment reminded him just how much he treasured his home.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-26-2016, 02:51 AM

Derek glanced at Pedro while he nervously lapped at the soda, and was rather relieved when he didn't ask about the drink he, himself, had gotten. He casually ran his fingers through his hair, 'cause it was starting to get in his eyes and it was annoying. "Well, they don't serve either here. You could ask for some flavor though, maybe he can add juice to it." He murmured in a low voice. Derek felt a nerve get pinched at the sound of Pedro worrying about his humans. He glanced at the bartender and picked up his shot glass, just to set it back down when the guy nodded to him. "If you think you've been gone too long, go home.." Derek replied, sounding disinterested. "-just be mindful of the drunken idiots." He said idly, in a low voice. As annoying as the other could be, he didn't want to see him get into some kind of trouble.

---

After what felt like hours, Sophie was finally able to leave the bakery. She couldn't wait to go home to Tai's cooking. It was kind of late, even kind of dark out.. and when she realized it, walking home didn't sound so fun. "Maybe I should call him.." She murmured quietly under her breath as her walking slowed a bit. Sophie searched herself for her phone and groaned, she had left her phone on the couch! Sighing, she continued to walk down the sidewalk towards her apartment.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-26-2016, 03:34 AM

Pedro pouted at the other neko, unable to miss the other's tone. Did he step on a nerve? The unmistakable need to swish his tail made his entire body feel awkward and he squirmed on his stool. "You'll be okay if I go home?" he asked. Derek sounded like he might be happy if Pedro left. Maybe. But Pedro didn't want to leave him alone either since he sensed the other might need someone by his side. He didn't stick close just for himself. "Being alone is very lonely. I don't want you to get lonely." A serious look took over his orange eyes as he looked at Derek. "I just don't want my humans to get lonely either."

---

The kitchen filled with delicious smells, the spices accenting the softer chicken with hints of freshness. The second anyone walked in, they would know what was for dinner. Tai finished stirring the alfredo before turning off the heat and walking back toward the living room, looking out the window as if hoping to catching sight of Sophie walking home. It was already darkening outside, but the sun stayed up even quite late at this time of the year. Otherwise he might have offered to go pick her up. Sighing, he dropped down on the couch, realizing just how quiet the home had gotten since he finished making dinner. Pedro didn't come home either and it left things just a little lonely. Feeling something hard next to him, he picked up Sophie's phone with a frown. Just their luck, huh? He really hoped she didn't get into any trouble.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-26-2016, 04:16 AM

The bartender poorer his drink, and Derek downed it again, setting the small glass on the bar. Was Pedro actually concerned about the black neko being lonely...? He could only smirk, and shake his head. After how mean he was to the other, he actually wanted to stick around? "How can I be lonely with every hottie in town, here?" Derek replied casually. "Go on home, if you're worried." He said to the other. Derek sighed under his breath and slowly went to get up from the barstool, gazing over the girls at the club to decide who he wanted to sway to dance with. The drinks had seemed to have not affected him negatively in any way.

---

Sophie was carefully, walking home. When she arrived, she used her key to get in and entered the apartment- leaning on the door once it was closed. Oh, the smell of the dishes Tai had made instantly lifted her spirits and she cheerfully wandered into the kitchen. "I'm so glad to be back~" She cooed, then glanced over at Tai sitting on the couch. "Pedro hasn't come home?" She asked curiously, seeing how bored Tai was looking.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-26-2016, 10:56 PM

Pedro tilted his head, not sure he understood Derek's comment other than he was saying it was okay. It seemed like a very funny to say, but who was he to argue? "Okay, if you say that's fun, then I should go. But hey, I'm going to come play with you again tomorrow. Can I find you at the same spot?" he asked, leaning forward a bit on his stool toward the other neko. He didn't want Derek to leave before he knew that Pedro would come back. After all, he still wanted to be friendly with everyone.

---

Tai startled, but grinned the second Sophie entered their little shared apartment. "Hey, I was just starting to miss you. The food is still warm so let me get the plates," he exclaimed as he leaned over, giving her a quick peck on the lips. A second later, he rolled off the couch, going to the kitchen and the dinner he made. All the dishes were already set out on the table besides the plates and a bottle of wine cooling in the fridge. He fetched those, setting them out on the table. "No he hasn't, but I'm not worried yet. At least not until after we've eaten this delicious dinner," he grinned.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-27-2016, 12:08 AM

Derek glanced at Pedro, when he heard the other, and nodded with a light smirk. "Possibly, I wander the town- so we'll see." He answered casually, not meaning anything by his answer, except what he said. He would be at the same spot Pedro found him today, or clear across the small city. It was difficult for the male to give a straight-forward answer. It wasn't until after Pedro left the club, that Derek picked up a girl and offered to buy her a drink. Most of the time his pick-ups works and he got to spend his night..like a cool cat.

---

Sohpie turned a little pink when Tai gave her a peck on the lips, then giggled at his comment. "Oh Tai, have I ever told you how much I loved you?" She teased playfully as she went and sat at the decorated dining table. 'Wow, he really went all-out tonight..' She thought to herself with a smile painted on her thin lips. Sometimes, she didn't know where she'd be without Tai, even if they weren't 'lovers', he still meant a lot to her and she was sure he felt the same. Her cheeks were rosy by the time she finished thinking about the relationship they had. Little Pedro was kind of like their adopted child, which was really funny to think about. "-oh, I remember promising to bake desert.." Sophie said quietly, kicking herself for almost forgetting. She really just wanted to eat, and curl up with Tai..

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-27-2016, 03:50 AM

Pedro hurried home, feeling confident that he would see Derek again and that they were friends. He found himself hesitating on the streets, never having wandered this far before and that left his ears down, his tail flicking side to side at a furious place. But eventually he came to the dumpster he found Derek at first and from there he was able to run home without trouble. Dropping into his feline form, he rushed up to the front door and planted both paws against the wood as he let out a frail meow that didn't match his large size. The high pitched noise could reach surprisingly far though. He dropped down, clawing on the door once.

---

Tai smiled at Sophie in response. "Perhaps you have, but I don't mind if you want to say it again," he murmured back. He looked at the table, feeling proud that he impressed her. It was half because he got lonely and a little bored without her around that he cooked so much. He had been known to stress cook before as well as make foods just to pass the time. He never considered himself exceptionally good though, and certainly not a chef. It was just a hobby. "Don't worry about the dessert...oh." He looked toward the door as he heard the sound of clawing. "I guess our cat came home. Just in time to get his dinner too."

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-28-2016, 06:44 PM

Derek ended up picking up a tall, slender, brunette girl who looked like she just got dumped and swore to make the rest of her night a ball.. he was being a very bad kitty. He swooned her and did things with her that made her feel better in the back of the club, but he wasn't really getting anything out of it- so he stopped, and sat on the edge of the fuzzy couch. When the girl tried to question him, he got pissed and told the girl to get dressed. Then he left. He walked the dark streets until winding up in the alley where he met Pedro, slipped into his neko form and just went to sleep under a dumpster.

---

His words made Sophie smile. She wanted to get up and pull him over to the table, so they could together like they had planned- but then she heard scratching at the door, and giggled. "Oh Pedro.." She murmured quietly with a smile as she got up from the table and went to open the door to let the little cat in. Sophie knelt, and gently stroked the top of his head. "I really should have a little kitty door installed." She said to Pedro quietly, scratching behind his ear gingerly. Sophie closed the door once the little fur ball was inside, and walked back over to the table, and reclaimed her seat.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-29-2016, 06:25 PM

Pedro let out another meow as he pushed his head against Sophie's hand then strolled past to go sit in front of his food dish that was already thankfully full of dinner that Tai left out for him. Tai smiled and rolled his eyes at the cat's behavior. "We really should. He's such a spoiled brat. To think he was a stray a couple months ago," he chuckled. He left Pedro to his meal and lit the single candle in the center of the dining table so they could eat their own. "Now, I believe we were about to eat a delicious dinner made by the fabulous moi," he grinned. Sitting down, he started to serve the meal between their two dishes.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-09-2016, 02:49 AM

Sophie giggled quietly at Tai's words and nodded lightly. Pedro really was spoiled, but they wanted to show that they cared for the cat and by spoiling him- she knew Pedro knew how much he was loved. Her cheeks heated when Tai placed the candle in the center of the table. Oh god, he could be such a romantic~

She smiled sweetly at him and gently lifted the wine glass. "Let's enjoy the rest of our night." Sophie said softly. Maybe if they had enough wine, he would be willing to stay here with her?

(omg so short x.x)

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-12-2016, 09:36 PM

They ate their dinner slowly in order to savor it, the pleasant conversation accented by the clink of forks and glasses like a dinner choir. He enjoyed that sound the most along with Sophie's smile. It was all too sweet to miss. After they finished the last of the food, they moved to the couch for a while, watching tv with Pedro until the night finally settled all the way in. Tai set his second, and now empty wine glass aside. "Let's just stay here a little longer, Kay?" he murmured into the soft silence they had been sitting in. Pulling Sophie against his side, he turned his gaze to the far wall. "I don't want to leave you tonight."

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-21-2016, 11:07 PM

Kat Dakuu:
(i'm feeling a little better ^^)

Sophie had really enjoyed dinner. She tried not to drink too much wine, but she was with Tai..and tonight he took most of her thoughts.. So she drank a little more wine then she honestly would have liked. Especially 'cause she had work in the afternoon. Shoving the thought away, she moved to couch with her favorite man to be around and enjoyed the calming silence they were sitting in. Sophie couldn't help her blush when Tai suddenly pulled her closer to him and heard his words. She looked at him with soft eyes and smiled, lightly placing a hand under his chin and gently turned his head so he was looking at her. "Stay with me.." She murmured in a soft, sweet voice.

She didn't know if the wine talking..but all she could think about was being with Tai for as long as time would allow. Sophie's heart was fluttering inside her chest. Honestly, she had felt this way towards him for a while now..but she slightly afraid of being rejected. Sure they were insanely close- but had they ever had this kind of moment?

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-25-2016, 12:55 AM

Tai felt his confidence grow at Sophie's words. She felt the same as him, so desperate to stay together on a night like this. It was half the reason he wanted to cook a dinner like he had, the emotions in him needing to come out in some way even if they already knew how much they liked each other. They also still sometimes felt like a new couple. And in a moment like this, it hit him more than ever. Tai's smile melted into something soft and gentle as he looked Sophie in the eyes. "If you want, I'm willing to stay forever..." he murmured before pulling her close again with a kiss that promised the same thing as his words. Whatever Sophie wanted right now, he was willing to do, even if he had to move heaven and earth and fall all the way down to hell to do it. Tonight, it was just them though.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-25-2016, 01:36 AM

(Awwww, they're so cute~! )

Sophie's cheeks burned, her face as red a beat as she stared into Tai's gorgeous blue eyes. She almost regretted saying anything, since the boy was being so quiet. Her eyes widen when he finally spoke, and then she felt his soft, warm lips press against her own. Sophie's eyes softened and she returned the loving kiss, loosely wrapping her arms around the back of his neck. She loved Tai so much..and now they could actually be together how they both wanted. She slowly broke the kiss after a long moment, momentarily forgetting how to breathe, but didn't let go of him just yet.

Sophie gazed into his eyes with soft eyes and smiled gingerly. "I would love that, Tai.." She cooed in a sweet voice.

(are we neglecting our nekos? O.o)

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-26-2016, 10:04 PM

(Justed wanted to finish this scene and move to the next day. But they are very cute.)

The two stayed together, just gazing into each other's eyes for another few minutes before Pedro's snoring broke the moment. "I guess we should head to bed too," Tai murmured with a sheepish smile. It had been a long day with them working, but yet it felt so short, not the least bit exhausting like it usually did. He stood, offering a hand to Sophie. "After all, I'm here to stay." They turned to the bedroom, leaving their neko with dreams of mice and guarded purple eyes.

(I wasn't really sure what color Derek's eyes were but the cat image had purple so I just went with that. Let me know if that's fine. ^^; )

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-27-2016, 01:48 AM

(mkay ^~^ | lol, it's cool :p i didn't put eye color in his chara description >.<'' *makes his eyes midnight blue* but his neko eyes are pastel purple >w<)

Sophie lazily went with Tai to the bedroom, holding his hand as they walked. Pedro's snoring was too cute, but also an irritating mood-breaker.. Once they were in the bed, Sophie snuggled up to Tai's warm body under the blankets. It wasn't long before she was fast asleep. She dreamed of having a family with Tai- two kids, twins of the opposite sex, and Pedro.

When morning came, the sunlight peeking in through her bedroom window is what woke her. Her eyelids fluttered as her eyes slowly opened, and she glanced at her alarm clock. It was eight o'clock in the morning, she had to go to work in an hour.. Sophie laid in her bed, her head pounding from too much wine last night. "Tai..?" She asked groggily, wondering if he had gone to work earlier that morning, or if he was still here. Last night was amazing.. Everything about it, except the part of it ending.

(short >.<)

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-31-2016, 01:13 AM

Tai had work at the day care that morning and woke almost with the dawn, being careful not to wake Sophie. She hadn't even shifted and for that he was glad. Leaving a note to say he worked until two, he placed it on the nightstand with a cute smiling panda face at the bottom. That one image he could draw, if nothing else. If he hummed a happy melody as he walked to his car, then that was because his night couldn't have gone any better. From the way things seemed, his morning would be no different.

As Sophie woke, Pedro, who had taken Tai's warm bed space let out a small meow. As groggy as he looked, he was also ready for breakfast and then maybe....he thought he had something to remember to do that day, but he didn't remember it yet. Fist, breakfast. Then maybe he could think. And play?

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 09-07-2016, 12:13 AM

Hearing nothing but Pedro little meow, Sophie slowly sat up and stretched. That's when she noticed the note, and picked it up, reading it with a smile. 'So he's working..' She thought to herself, gently stroking Pedro's head. "Come on you lazy furball, let's go get breakfast." She cooed in a loving voice, then got out of bed and headed for the kitchen. Sophie pulled a carton of eggs and the butter container out of the fridge, and a pan from the cabinet. She turned on the stove and dropped some butter in the pan once it was heated, then cracked and dropped enough eggs in the pan to prepare a large omelet, once the butter had melted.

It only took a few minutes for the omelet to cook, then she cut it in fours, and turned off the stove. Of course, she seasoned the omelet a little, and added a slice of cheese to it before it finished. Sophie hummed softly as she pulled down a plate from the upper cabinet and proceeded to put three parts of the omelet on her plate, while the last part of the meal went onto a little saucer for Pedro. She the put his saucer on the floor by the table, then sat down at the table at ate her omelet. Glancing down at the orange cat, she gently ran a couple of fingers down his back and up his tail. "I've got to go into town before Tai gets back, want to come with me?" She asked him curiously. Sophie trusted Pedro enough to stay under her feet, if she ever took him to town. It was like he knew she'd worry if he wandered too far from her.

(question; does our lovely couple/ other humans know about nekos, or is it a secret like derek acts?)

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-19-2016, 06:47 PM

(I'd say humans don't know besides a select few so our humans probably don't)

Pedro followed after Sophie and sat at her feet then entire time she cooked, eyes on the stove top. Tai only ever gave him cat food, so he nearly wiggled with excitement to get something else. He was a cat, but he really liked food so much, almost no matter what it was. Sitting down in front of the saucer, he ate and purred as Sophie pet him. When she asked her question, he lifted his head to meow back. He understood of course, unlike a regular cat, and would do his best to keep with her despite how ever exciting the outside world was. It must seem strange for a cat to listen well to its owner, but then, he wasn't a regular cat. Letting out another meow mixed with a purr, he went back to his breakfast, knowing Sophie seemed to understand him best.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 09-21-2016, 12:30 AM

(alrighty, works for me)

Sophie giggled as watched Pedro eat his breakfast, while she are her own. She was used being in her apartment alone with the cute and cuddly furball- but she was happy that Tai would be staying with her. "We can't tell Tai I spoiled you eggs." She teased, petting him once more with a smile. Once they were finished eating, she collected the dishes and carefully set them in the sink. She then headed to her bedroom to pick out some clothes, and went to take a shower. Sophie only spent about fifteen minutes in the shower before getting out and clothing herself. She was out of the bathroom and went into the living room to put on her shoes, then grabbed her little leather purse that looked more like a mini-backpack and whistled for her feline companion. "Pedro, time to go." She cooed happily.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-21-2016, 05:18 PM

Pedro followed Sophie around and waited for her outside the shower like a trip-worthy furry doormat. He was excited to get out of the house though and the flick of his tail showed it. He supposed if he really wanted, he could take his other form and wander off at his own discretion, but it seemed wrong. He liked being these people's pet even if he was a neko cat. Once they left the house, he hurried ahead, easily keeping in pace with Sophie. The smells of the outdoors rushed at him and he opened his mouth to take them all in. For a second, he almost took off toward the dumpster and its resident that he met the previous day, but he decided to stay at Sophie's feet instead, just meowing once in that direction, not sure if he was trying to draw Derek's attention or what.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 09-26-2016, 09:06 PM

Sophie giggled softly as she watched the little fur ball sticking close to her. She paused when the orange cat started to mew in the direction of the alley. He sounded like he was either calling a friend, or asking her if he could go. It took her a minute, but seeing how no cat was responding- how could she ignore her beloved Pedro?

Sighing quietly, she slowly walked towards the alley, hoping that Pedro would follow. She could hear faint mewing from under the dumpster, like from an injured or an unhappy cat. She tilted her head and pointed to under the dumpster and glanced a Pedro. "Is he your friend?" She asked quietly, kneeling.

Derek, the cat under the dumpster, hissed at the unknown woman. He could smell Pedro, but he had a long night and he just didn't want to be messed with. Especially by a human. Sophie took the hint and took a few steps away from his hiding spot and glanced at Pedro. "You stay here, alright? I'll be right back." She said to him, then started walking off.