Cyraus
Artist and Writer

Old 10-24-2009, 07:29 PM

Kayne gaped at her with the utmost disgust and shouted, "What am I suppose to think? You drink people's blood! You're a freaking monster!" He yelped when she grasped his wrist. He tried to struggle away from her, but she was very strong. "Get away from me, you leech!" She let him go and he rubbed his raw wrist. Kayne looked up at her with utter contempt and said, "Well, maybe I'm your bloodslave or something..." He hissed and turned away, ignoring her polite introduction.

broadway_princessxo34
If you don't care, why are you a...

Old 10-24-2009, 07:36 PM

Holly shreeked and jumped to him the grabbed both his wrists and held them behind his back. "YOU LITTLE IDIOT!" She scream screamed. "I've never drunk from a human before and I never planned on it! Although right now I would be very happy to." She hated being called a leech and certinly wasn't going to let this stupid human get away with it. Holly shoved him to the ground and gave him a wicked smile. "Now you were saying..." She asked holding back her anger and stopping her urge to kill him.

Cyraus
Artist and Writer

Old 10-24-2009, 07:43 PM

Kayne gave a loud, pained grunt as his arms were yanked behind his back. "Agh! Let me go!" Being forced to the ground knocked the air out of him. He turned onto his back and saw the vampire standing above him, with a sadistic grin on her face. Kayne gawked at her in anger and in fear, too stricken to say anything. He recoiled into the wall, trembling and gasping, "Please, don't kill me... please... don't... don't kill me..." He lowered his eyes and bowed his head, still quivering.

LilMissMollyPutz
The Grim Reaper in the... Pixels...

Old 10-24-2009, 08:01 PM

((I'm the wierd one kayne is popular holly is fasion one and the other one is the geek lolo and the owner is the principle who thinks he's all that but she isn't really like that))

broadway_princessxo34

Old 10-24-2009, 11:51 PM

(lol)

Holly calmed herself down and watched the boy cowering in fear. "I'm normally not the one you have to worry about." She muttered angerly and turned walking to the other side of the room. She didn't have to look up to the boy but could tell he was watching her. She normally didn't have outburst of anger on random humans like that. It wasn't normal. Holly started to feel bad. For the first time in a while she started crying. "I'm sorry" She said just loud enough so he could hear. The covered her face in her hands.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-25-2009, 12:27 AM

((So what have i missed and btw I will go quiet now))

Lusalma
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-25-2009, 12:40 AM

Lusalma watched in curiousity as the vampire and the boy ducked it out. Muttering under her breath she decided that she would probably need to be nice to everyone. Nodding her head Lusalma completely ignored/acknowledged the disembodied voice and made a checklist of what she might need to survive. Looking around the room she rummaged into corners and under pillows looking for items of usefulness of intrest. When passing by the nice girl with the wings Lusalma stopped and looked for several moments before smiling sweetly in thanks. Having searched one half of the room Lusalma headed towards Holly and the boy but hesitated, not really sure whether she should go there or not...after all she wasn't exactly 'normal' either...

Cyraus
Artist and Writer

Old 10-25-2009, 12:51 AM

((Not much. Kayne and Holly were just having a quarrel and now Holly feels bad about acting out on him.))

Kayne looked up at the vampire when he heard sobs escaping from his mouth. A knot of guilt formed in his chest, but he brushed it away. He was never the type to apologize, even if he is wary of hurting someone. Kayne just kept quiet, with his eyes downcast. He eyed the girl that was rummaging throughout the room. He wondered what kind of monster she was; and grimaced. Sighing with frustration, he laid down and examined the stone ceiling. I'm surrounded by freaks... who could eat me. Kayne closed his eyes, clenching his teeth. Please, let me be dreaming...

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-25-2009, 12:54 AM

Alexia watched them going back to her usual quiet self. She wondered what was happening and sort of felt like she's seen something like this before.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 10-25-2009, 01:54 AM

Hollys mind was open to everyones thoughts in the room when she was in this kind of mood. She was listening to them all. The angel thought she had seen this before the other girl was wondering if it was safe to go near her and the boy and the boy really was pissing her off. "Lets get this straight I AM NO MORE OF A MONSTER THEN YOU ARE." She said loudly so the boy would get the point. Then looked at the angel "You mostlikely have it happens to vampires all the time." Then looked at the girl now searching the room "Can I help you find anything you need I won't hurt you." Holly calmed down a little so the only thoughts she could hear now were ones directly foaced at her or about her. She smiled glad there were only 3 other people here otherwise she would have such a bad headace.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-25-2009, 03:28 AM

((I don't know what to do))

broadway_princessxo34

Old 10-25-2009, 04:20 PM

(Make the next thing we have to do then :D)

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-25-2009, 06:37 PM

((I need to wait til I have the idea and that I'm at a new comp that will be later today so it will get done))

broadway_princessxo34

Old 10-25-2009, 07:17 PM

{Ohhh okeydokey then hmmmm what should we do now....I Dont like writers block}

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-25-2009, 07:22 PM

((Me niether we could just get to know each other most of the first challenges will be introdunction things so that could be the first I'll announce it later.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 10-25-2009, 07:29 PM

{Ok.}

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-25-2009, 07:42 PM

((KK))

Cyraus
Artist and Writer

Old 10-25-2009, 09:10 PM

((O.o I'm surprised you didn't have any ideas! If you would start a roleplay, the plot is vital. I was thinking a maze with a bunch of twists and tricks in it. Perhaps each challenge should begin with a riddle. Like you need to find something you don't really know what it is. A cemetery would work as would dungeons.))

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-25-2009, 09:20 PM

((No I'm trying to know the people first before I get the challenges and when I started it died the first time before it started so I wasn't sure when I restarted it.))

Cyraus
Artist and Writer

Old 10-25-2009, 09:39 PM

((Oh, well that sucks. But I'll just bring Leon in now, so we don't need to waste any more time.
Oh yeah, fellow roleplayers, additional character! Leon Anderson!
))
Kayne looked up at Holly with an uneasy look, then quickly turned away. The bitch can read my mind... he thought, the he gasped. Uh... I mean, she can read my mind! For the next few minutes, he tried to keep his mind clear off of anything insulting, which was a challenge. The lights above him flickered once, and he jumped. Kayne looked up and muttered, "What the..." The lights gave a loud POP and went completely black. "Agh!" he shouted, cornering himself again. "What the hell! What did you do?" He wasn't really asking a specific person, just all of them. A loud grunt emitted from right across from Kayne and he shrieked once more, scurrying away from the noise.
The lights came back on and in the corner that Kayne was previously in was a man. He had his back against the wall and his face downcast. Kayne gawked at the guy for a second, but then relaxed his face. "Uh... I think we have another inmate..."

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-25-2009, 09:49 PM

((I did accept it so he's the guy who isn't too popular and now holly needs to grow up so it can really be like the breakfast club

Cyraus
Artist and Writer

Old 10-25-2009, 09:53 PM

((What is up with you guys and The Breakfast Club? ^^ *lol*))

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-25-2009, 09:56 PM

((It's just me and I thought it weas just ironic cause it wasn't planned lol))

MelfinaRoseyn
artist

Old 10-25-2009, 11:54 PM

(Mind if I join in?)

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-26-2009, 12:17 AM

((Fine it ruins the vibe but than again that was never really there just send me your profile and I'll add it so we can keep order ok))