HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-12-2010, 06:13 PM

Ohya. For whoever does number 1:

I'm supposed to be cleaning, really need a shower 'cause I stankkk, should probably eat some food...definitely need exercise. And I need to make sure my cats are fed. They've been bugging me all morning. XD

Silver Magi
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-12-2010, 06:22 PM

I'll take #4 of the Backstage Assignments. I'm not sure about which Promotional Strategy I want. OTL

LaVida
On Semi-Hiatus
Penpal

Old 07-12-2010, 06:26 PM

7. Edward (towards Jacob): Jacob, you know I still love you! WHY did you leave me for Bella??!!!

Bella: Well, he left you because you're a rotton, spoiled, blood-sucking BRAT!! So leave us alone!!! Why do you have to be such a sore loser?!

Edward: I know you still have some feelings left for me. Come back to me and ditch Bella already!!

Jacob: I know you still like me, but that doesn't work both ways.

Bella: Calm it boys, here comes my dad.

Charlie: Okay guys, back off, I know you both want Bella, no need to fight over it.
So, you guys all right? Time to go inside Bella. Oh, and thanks for taking Bella out Jake.

*Eward looks sadly at Jacob*

*Jacob glares at Edward uncomfortably*

Jacob: Yea, well, I should go...

Link: YouTube - Twilight Eclipse - Edward Threatens Jacob

EDIT: I don't think I can do any of the Promotion strategies because I'm on a library computer and I don't have anything with me right now :d

Last edited by LaVida; 07-12-2010 at 06:32 PM..

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-12-2010, 06:44 PM

You're supposed to use the movie I picked. "The Raggedy Rawney" You could probably think of something for the trailer if you can't find anything else.

FeyonaSaibre
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to FeyonaSaibre Send a message via MSN to FeyonaSaibre Send a message via Yahoo to FeyonaSaibre

Old 07-12-2010, 07:02 PM

That's awesome.... well I'm debating who I want to send for take-out...*mulls it over*

LaVida
On Semi-Hiatus
Penpal

Old 07-12-2010, 07:03 PM

The Raggedy Rawney??? we're supposed to use one that someone else picked? eh???? and I gotta log off and do some work XP

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-12-2010, 07:03 PM

lol you guys can always you me as a dummy. I'm bound to get sidetracked and find milk and cookies and egg drop soup and random toys...and such.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaVida View Post
The Raggedy Rawney??? we're supposed to use one that someone else picked? eh????
I did the task that picked the movie. ^_^"

I'll post my entry here so you can see:

BACKSTAGE ASSIGNMENTS:

Team Name: Gypsies
Task #: 6
Assignment:

The Film, “The Raggedy Rawney” (1988) is a film centered around the main character, Tom, who is a World War II army deserter. He leaves after his sergeant is killed by artillery and disguises himself as female gypsy. He takes refuge with the Gypsies as a “Rawney”, or magic woman, as he tries to evade those searching for him. However, problems arise between the Gypsies and the army officers, and as Tom develops a relationship with one of the gypsy daughters. This movie would be a wonderful research project for us Gypsies, considering, after all, that Tom does happen to join up with them. As we watch Tom live with the Gypsies, we can imagine ourselves in Gypsy roles and going about our Gypsy lives. Gets us in the mood for our team! When we watch “The Raggedy Rawney,” we watch Gypsies struggling against the modern era with no place to turn to. Their way of life is threatened, and this particular caravan is threatened by the stranger that comes from the modern society. So, “The Raggedy Rawney” is a wonderful movie for Team Gypsy to watch for erm pure research purposes, to examine the gypsy lifestyle and their struggles.

LaVida
On Semi-Hiatus
Penpal

Old 07-12-2010, 07:04 PM

anyways, I gotta go XP tutoring homework XP bye guys :)

HappyStarr>> awwww......darn, brb.

EDIT: omg! I can't find a clip short enough!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-12-2010, 07:10 PM

really? DX I'm sorryyy! It can't even be longer by a few seconds? 0.o

LaVida
On Semi-Hiatus
Penpal

Old 07-12-2010, 07:12 PM

It can't be longer than 1 minute and the trailer's 2 minutes, and I don't have the stuff at the library currently to cut the video, and I still got 4 hours of math left to do.....aHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Goblin Maiden
SUPAH KITTEH HAPPEH POWAH.

Old 07-12-2010, 07:14 PM

Dude, chill. The clip can be any length, just pick a segment of the clip and let me know what time frames it covers so I know where to watch in the clip. 8)

LaVida
On Semi-Hiatus
Penpal

Old 07-12-2010, 07:14 PM

Goblin Maiden>> thank you, thank you, thank you T_T you do not know how stressed out I am this summer T_T

Goblin Maiden
SUPAH KITTEH HAPPEH POWAH.

Old 07-12-2010, 07:16 PM

No problem. 8) If you have any questions at all, just ask me.

FeyonaSaibre
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to FeyonaSaibre Send a message via MSN to FeyonaSaibre Send a message via Yahoo to FeyonaSaibre

Old 07-12-2010, 07:24 PM

That's it Happy... I choose YOU! You to go pick up dinner... because of your murderous tendencies!

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-12-2010, 07:29 PM

MWAHAHAHAHA! *waves chainsaw around* :twisted:

----------

And I can do...a Press Release? >.>

LaVida
On Semi-Hiatus
Penpal

Old 07-12-2010, 07:30 PM

7. link: YouTube - The Raggedy Rawney trailer (Cannon FIlms)
Length: from 0:59-1:08

Guy in Brown/Gray cap: You look like Queen Victoria.

---------------------

Guy in Soldier Cap with a Missing Eye: So, where did you say you saw the Queen?

Guy in Brown/Gray cap: Yea. She was wearing this susplended red and black dress with a ton of face paint. Look, she's standing right there.

------------------------------

Guy in Shirt: so, what are you doing again?

Guy in Bath: I'm washing the smell of fish and blood off my skin.

EDIT: OMG, okay, I'm done, I gotta go do my math homework, bye.

FeyonaSaibre
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-12-2010, 07:31 PM

If you want to! Go check out the main thread happy... you'll giggle.

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-12-2010, 07:34 PM

hehehe I majorly giggled. And my stomach majorly growled. ahhh

FeyonaSaibre
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-12-2010, 07:58 PM

Not a fun combination....

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-12-2010, 08:00 PM

lol no....not really.

And I did the Press Release! =D

Now, then....time to get some food and then figure out what else I can do...>D

FeyonaSaibre
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-12-2010, 08:18 PM

Awww... it's a good thing i only have school tomorrow. I'll be able to do the more crafty stuff. <3 I wish it lasted until like 8 or 9 because then I'd have a shot at being able to do the ones that required a camera and stuff.

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-12-2010, 08:23 PM

Ya...seriously. I'm not sure how I'm gonna be able to do some of these. And I still have more dishes to do (once the brother unloads the washer....sometime today would be nice...=/ ) and clean up the living room (mostly picking up after the brother...honestly...22 year old guys are gross..)

----------

I'm gonna paste LaVida's entry into the Game Thread, so that all that hard work doesn't go to waste. ^_~

FeyonaSaibre
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-12-2010, 08:28 PM

They can be... my brother was actually fairly clean though.

Is she not on anymore to post it herself?

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-12-2010, 08:29 PM

I'm not sure. She said she was going to do her math homework, though. So I'd rather see her get her math homework done. ^_^"

And omg I envyyy youuu. My brother won't even hold a spoon correctly. He's like a caveman! DX

FeyonaSaibre
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-12-2010, 08:32 PM

LOL... well I don't live with my brother anymore... and I'd rather have a brother that was a cavemen than one that was mean to me all the time... he's relentless.. And he's freaking 28... you would have thought he's have grown up by now... T_T