masked_egg
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-23-2010, 05:01 AM

And I have to say it was the weirdest and worst thing every created. Yeah, I know I'm super late when it comes to these sorts of things but I just have to talk about it!

My Immortal is absolutely hilarious when taken in small doses though. Especially the R-18 moments when Draco puts his man thingy in to Enoby's. (I'm assuming this means Enoby's man thingy)
My favorite part about the My Immortal collection has to be the Encyclopedia Dramaica web page.
I want the saga to go on just for more updates on the ED page. The writers are hilarious. Oh! And I want more movies on you tube!1 :D

When did you guys read My Immortal and what are your thoughts on it? I really want to know! Haha! This is my current guilty pleasure.

FidelisRaor
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to FidelisRaor

Old 02-23-2010, 05:41 AM

Did you want to tear your eyes out afterwards? Haha, I know I can't actually read it and instead have to defer to video renditions. I plan on making my own version of it, either in flash or in real life. We plan to take every typo and grammatical error to heart. There will be many 'steaks' to kill vampires with. Haha!

masked_egg
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-23-2010, 11:53 AM

No, but I did want to have my brain remolded. I couldn't even verbally construct sentences properly when I was done! Haha!
I did have to move on the the videos after a while. You know, after Raven stopped helping Tara write it actually became worse, which I thought wasn't possible!

Haha! A flash movie! Wow! That's gonna take a lot of work even for a story with no substance and plot! I do, however, want to see steaks and Ebony's cleavage showing, arse flashing, not slutty outfits. xD

Saria Florite
Collector Of Expensive Dolls

Old 02-23-2010, 08:07 PM

I was at my buds house, and a friend emailed him telling him to look up "Worlds Worst Fantiction" on google.
So he did.
All I can remember is ROFL-ing into a wall while my friend was trying to not fall off his bed.
Sence it was on his computer we took turns reading it out loud.
Complete with funny voices.
I was the unfortunate one to read the sex scene.
"He put his thingie in my you-know-what and we did it for the first time"
After this we had to leave he house to get some fresh air and alow our brains to rebuild our IQ

FidelisRaor
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to FidelisRaor

Old 02-24-2010, 05:10 PM

The running theory going around is that Tara Gilepsie is actually Stephenie Meyere. She wrote My Immortal to practice for Twilight. No offense if you are a Twilight fan, I just think it's rather humorous.

Daerwen Of Lorien
Menewsha's Resident Elf Princess

Old 05-02-2010, 06:23 AM

When I first read it I was like.
"Omg this is something I would have wrote if I was 10."
But it supplied me and my friends with plenty of laughs.
Some of the stuff written in the fic was completely ridiculous.
Strike that.
EVERYONE APART OF IT WAS RIDICULOUS.

Poppet
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-02-2010, 12:48 PM

Hey. Sorry if I'm being a bit of a loser here, but I think the fan fiction forum is used for writing stories about a certain character, not a forum for personal opinions on a story unless it is feedback on a story written on this forum. I'm not an admin, so I don't really know for sure. Just wanting to let you know to help out a bit (:

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 05-08-2010, 12:12 AM

I think it's okay to leave this here. We don't really have a better place to discuss awesomely bad fanfiction. :)

IadulDraculai
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-09-2010, 02:32 AM

My freshman year of college I met this girls that recommended I read it for laughs.

I got through six chapters and wanted to bleach my eyes.
I've made several attempts since then to finish it, but I haven't gotten much farther.

I applaud you for getting all the way through that painful, painful train wreck....

Joey Taylor

Old 09-29-2010, 01:07 AM

I reread it today, having blanked out in my mind how aweful it was and I have to say, I don't think I've read anything worse than My Immortal. It certainly gives me some hope for my fanfiction.

Amethyst Lavenlight
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-06-2010, 08:52 PM

I read the first few chapters a while back. Oh my god, there are just some people out there who shouldn't write. But it's still incredibly hilarious that a writer can actually write that badly. :XD

Last edited by Amethyst Lavenlight; 11-06-2010 at 08:57 PM..

Little Demona
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 01-02-2011, 09:41 PM

Yes, when I read it I tried to hang myself

It's almost as bad as the fan-fiction that crosses over dragon ball Z... with the diary of Anne Frank

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 07-31-2011, 12:41 AM

My friends used to do dramatic readings of this. We'd usually do it while drinking, but that only made it all that much funnier. The grammar and the constant name changes... too funny.

Bargrim

Old 08-01-2011, 02:06 AM

My Immortal is a great thing to read with friends. Honestly, i've read through it three times. xD The spelling mistakes that make one thing mean another "And then he constipated the video of me", like that, are really the funniest.

strokous
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-07-2011, 05:30 AM

personally i think it was one of the best fanfics i've ever read

normally i wouldn't read a fic of this genre, but i've always enjoyed trying new things, and i found myself in complete awe of this fic. good pacing, great characterization (especially malfoy's!), and i loved that harry was actually a vampire. bad grammar and spelling, but that can be excused. i honestly don't understand why people seem to hate it so much!

;)

Last edited by strokous; 08-07-2011 at 05:33 AM..

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-03-2011, 08:54 AM

I thought it was the most amazing thing I've ever read in my life! me and my roommate read it aloud with dramatic voices after classes (not too many chapters at once) and now make cracky inside jokes about it. everyone in class looks at us funny when we burst out with "and he had no nose"! or "tears ran down my feces". we were going to dress up as Ebony and Bloody Mary for halloween.
its so awful, but I love it. besides we decided it was written by a troll. you can't make that many mistakes on accident.

Mystic
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 01-23-2012, 10:44 PM

I read it years ago. Someone on another forum site posted it saying that it's so horrible that I have to read it so I did. If someone was seriously trying to write with that, I'd be surprised. It had to of been one of the most awesomely horrible fan fics that I've ever read.