clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-14-2007, 10:04 PM

Alright, this is just a lazy-for fun thing a friend and I are doing together, and, we're both new to Menewsha, so, since post length counts, we're going to start working on it here as to on Gaia.

Rizu Komesu is my co-author on this.

It's going to be a Charlies Angels rip off, I mean fic, but with the characters of Ouran Highschool Host club, because we're hopeless fan girls. And now, for the story!

“Wake dah funk up, wake dah funk up,” Eri groaned and groped for her alarm clock. It had seemed like a great idea at the time, but now she wanted to pitch it out of the window of a very fast moving car over a cliffs edge. Sadly, there were no cliffs near by. She eventually hit the bobble headed alarm clock and knocked it to the floor. Which instead of turning it off just put it on a sort of loop of the stereotypical sounding black guy saying ‘wake dah funk up’ at warp speed. She turned and glared at the clock before stomping her foot down on it to the sound of a satisfying crack. Followed by a banshee like howl of pain as Eri fell back onto her bed and began to pick the bits of plastic out of her foot.

“Fucking black-exploitation alarm clock…” she muttered to herself as she examined the bottom of her foot for any remaining shards of alarm clock. Satisfied that there were none, she got to her feet, only to dive back into bed with another howl. Her roommate, Talin, covered his eyes blushing heavily.

“Christ Eri, if you’re going to sleep in the nude, at least have the decency to put some clothes on before you scream like a potential murder victim. I thought someone had broken in or something…” She clutched the sheets over herself.

“Sorry Talin, just stepped on my alarm clock.” He peeked out from behind his hand at the remains of the bobble-headed clock on the floor. He then quirked a brow quizzically. “It needed to die.” she said simply.

“I see. I’m leaving now. You better hope to God no one tried to break in and kill you over the next few days, because, I’m not coming to your rescue.”

“Love you too Talin!” she called as he left. She really shouldn’t have been sleeping in the nude when she had a male roommate, but, more often then not, he was so good about knocking before he came in… Well, she hadn’t been totally naked, she had shorts on… She wouldn’t have needed his help if someone tried to come in and murder her in the night. Her day job was that she fixed cars, and went to a shitty community college but, with the cover of night, she was an honest to goodness spy. Or mercenary, depending on the day.

She worked for a rather mysterious man named Mori, and like everyone who worked for this guy, she worked in a group of three. It was her, Rizu, and Kiwi. She had been working with the two of them for years, and, they were a hell of a lot better then the partners she had had before them. A pair of giggling twits is what she had had before them. Twits who kept nearly getting her killed. She threw her legs over the side of the bed and looked at herself in the mirror. She didn’t look like a spy. She didn’t even look like the other girls. The others were all model pretty, her? She was by no stretch of the imagination ugly, or even plain, but, next to the other two..? It was like being a mouse between two swans. She was pretty, in a cute “girl next door” sort of way. Curvy, but not excessively so, in shape, but because she had to be, rib length curly brown hair, brown eyes, mid-toned skin… She looked at herself in the mirror. There was just nothing particularly special about her. No one feature was superb or striking. But, that was okay.

She dug out a pair of jeans that weren’t covered in motor oil, a black tank top and threw the garages uniform shirt on top before heading out. Talin catcalled as she walked past. “Car break again?”

“Yeap. Would you be a doll since you snuck attack me and forced your naked body upon my innocent eyes?”

“I would have until you said that.” She said as she kept walking. He laughed. “Yeah, sure, I’ll take a look at it when I get home.” Then it was work until her pager went off with the code. The code she spent her life waiting for. She flagged to her boss that she was taking off, and did just that, making her way to the café that served as a cover before going into the backroom through the bathroom to find Hani there with cake. He was the only one there. Which was no huge surprise. For whatever reasons, Eri was best at getting away from the “real” world to come to this place. Probably because to her, this was her real life. The others (in her mind, anyway) were just sort of doing this, probably to move onto something else. Something less… Involved. Not her. She wanted to do this till it got her killed, and she was aware that may not be very long.

Rizu Komesu
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Rizu Komesu

Old 04-14-2007, 10:06 PM

Seconds later Rizu entered the room, a sigh leaving her before she plopped onto the couch beside Eri. Unlike her friend, she really got dragged into espionage by accident; before then, other than being isolated the girl was pretty much normal. It seemed like she had been rushed to get there though, that point being proven with the towel that was being used to dry messy red hair, “Man, doing this while I’m in the middle of a shower... And Kiwi still isn’t here, huh?”

“I’m here now!” Kiwi seemed pretty tired, almost as if she had ran all the way to the café and into the back area, a water bottle in hand. Said bottle was drained within a few seconds before being tossed, Hani frowning when it missed the can, “Don’t start without me, we all need to be here to be briefed right?”

“Well, you couldn’t be here, but you wouldn’t be much of a spy then,” Eri grinned and got up to throw the water bottle into recycling, Hani returning to a smiling state when this was done, “So, what does Mori have for us this time?”

“A good question, to be sure,” Immediately all three girls (along with Hani) leaned in towards the box, staring at it as the voice of their mysterious leader was projected once more, “I will brief you now, ladies. There has been the threat of an international monopoly taking place; an anonymous buyer has taken up majority stock holder-ship in a lot of leading industries worldwide, apparently in a plot to control the world’s economy. There is only one person they have not managed to buy out; Ootori Kyoya, the current heir to Ootori’s medical and military-related industries-”

“And we’re supposed to guard the rich brat, right?” Eri sighed, pouting childishly when she was hushed by Kiwi.

Hani shuffled around to turn a lap top screen to the girls, showing them a picture of said CEO. Naturally, all three girls thought he was cute by his picture alone, no question, though they were still in reality enough to hear what Mori had to say, “That is correct. I suspect that young Ootori will be targeted soon, if he hasn’t been already. He is currently on a flight here; you’re supposed to meet him at the airport at 11 this morning, once his plane lands and he collects his baggage. Are there any previous engagements that need to be taken care of?”

“Tamaki,” Kiwi murmured the name under her breath, noticing the looks she was getting from the others before shaking it off, “No, it should be fine, Mori, at least on my end.”

“Ditto, I have nothing better to do,” Rizu grinned and scratched her cheek a bit, “He is really cute...”

“I call dibs!” Eri raised her hand then, the three girls earning a sigh from the voice box as Mori’s words came through once more.

“Just do your job and do it well. Until we can figure out who is behind the economic terrorism, Mr. Ootori will need our protection. Hani will call upon you with further instructions at a later time.”

Click, the intercom was shut off. Rizu frowned then, looking at Hani before asking, “Hani, are we ever going to actually meet Mori? It’d be nice to see our boss’s face at least once.”

“Can’t do that!” In a very child-like manner Hani got to his feet and wagged his finger towards the red head, “Mori said now’s not the time to meet him! Now you’re supposed to go get ready neh?”

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-14-2007, 10:07 PM

“Fucker.” Hani gave Eri a silencing look and she merely smiled sweetly. Cute vr cute. Except that Hani looked like he was 8 and Eri generally had an air of ‘I’ll break you in half’. So naturally, Hani won. She hung her head “yes sir.” Hani smiled brightly again, handing the girls folders.

“Economic terrorism…” said Kiwi with a frown.

“I guess you can terrorize anything now, huh?” said Rizu with a smile.

“If you ask me the worst terrorists are people who work at air ports. Bleeding nazi-jerks…” grumbled Eri getting to her feet and grabbing her bag, “well, that said, we should probably head out so we can be there before he is so no one snipes him.”

“Protective of him already?” teased Rizu.

“And they haven’t even been out yet,” said Kiwi with a smile.

“Hey, we’re already engaged, so, piss off.” She tried, but a straight face failed her. The three girls headed out.

Kiwi smiled and looked skyward. “It’s so pretty out today,” she said to no one unparticular.

“Yeah, it is.” Said Rizu unlocking her car. She loved that thing. It was a reds sports car that Eri always grumbled about the insurance on, and the fact that, her being a student made it suspicious. Eri hissed and Rizu flicked her, “quiet you, I just claim to have rich parents. How do you explain all the cars and stuff you have?”

“My other job is being a mechanic.” She said flatly. “I don’t have to. It’d be more suspicious if I didn’t have them. Besides, my cars and bikes are mostly junk heaps that I fixed up.” She grabbed the helmet off the handles of said bike, “Race ya there!”

Kiwi and Rizu scrambled into the red sports car as Eri sped off ahead of them. “No fair!” whined Kiwi. “She had a head start!”

Rizu grinned and slammed her foot on the gas, “In this baby, that’s not a problem.” Eri cursed under her breath as the other two came up behind her. It was her fault, she had “fixed” the fancy chips that came in the newer models of these cars to kick the speed down at a certain point to, well, not work. She huddled down to the bars and cut onto the bike path.

“Is that legal?” asked Kiwi.

“Not even a little. Think she can beat me with a shortcut, does she?” Rizu grinned and went to second gear. Kiwi buckled up. A few pedestrians cursed and scuttled out of the way of the car as Rizu did something very stupid but very cool and used a moving truck as a launch over a traffic jam.

“I know THAT wasn’t legal!” said Kiwi clinging to the mercy handle. Rizu just let out a holler, but, no sign of Eri.

Eri was going through the woods. This, for the record, was by no stretch of the imagination a smart thing to do. This bike wasn’t so great for going off road. And, it was muddy out. Eri didn’t want to get her precious bike stuck in mud, so, she decided some fallen logs would work and flew from one to another, wood splintering and cracking below her. But, she shot out of the woods mud splattered and with wood in the treds of her tires and cut in front of her friends, nearly crashing them. Rizu swerved, and Eri pumped her hand into the air, middle finger up. They couldn’t hear her, but, she was laughing.

“Oh, she did not just do that,” said Rizu throwing the car into third gear and coming up behind Eri. Eri, who was quite determinedly staying in front of them, swerving to wherever Rizu moved until they reached a red light. When that happened, Eri nearly flew over the handlebars of her bike and Rizu nearly ended up trashing her hood by sending said bike skidding across it. However, by some stroke of shit luck, neither of those things happened. “You okay?” called Rizu out her window.

Eri kept on eye on the light, “Takes more then that to hurt me!” she hollered back before squealing off when the light changed.

“You two are nuts,” said Kiwi, making a mental note to not drive with Rizu anymore.

They somehow made it to the airport parking lot (by eleven) without crashing into anything, Rizu squealing in just before Eri, who had just missed a little old lady in a wheelchair, who was shouting obscenities at her now. “You got lucky.” Was all she said when Rizu got out smiling happily and Kiwi fell to the ground and kissed it.

“That wasn’t luck, that’s being young. You’re getting old Eri!” she teased. Eri was actually only a few years older then the other two, but, that’s neither here nor there.

“If I’m old, what’s that say about the lady I nearly ran over?”

“You nearly ran over an old lady!” squeaked Kiwi.

“She’s fine, so, it’s all good. Come on, let’s go pick up the spoiled brat,” said Eri throwing her helmet in her bag.

“Getting snippy with him already? Must be trouble in paradise,” said Kiwi to Rizu.

“Worst track record this girl. She’s sick of guys before she even meets them!”

“Are you two coming or not?” she called over her shoulder irritably.

“Coming Mom!” they said in unison with a bit of a giggle.

“I hate you both. Now move it.” They ended up having to wait around for a good hour due to a delay of the flight.

“Hurry up and wait. I hate air ports.” Grumbled Kiwi. “We nearly killed ourselves rushing here so we could be on time…”

“Uhm, yeah, that’s why we were rushing. To get here on time…” Eri’s eyes darted around and Rizu snickered. Kiwi didn’t notice.

“Wouldn’t it be nice though? If one of you two actually did hook up with this guy… He’s super cute, and seems really nice! And, well, you both need to get out more.” Eri groaned and Rizu blushed a little. People in relationships, good or bad, always seem to know everything about them. It was highly obnoxious.

Eri looked at Rizu, “Back off skank, he’s mine. We may be having a rough time, and have not met yet, but we’re running off to the alps to get married.”

“The alps?” She shrugged, and further interrogation was rendered impossible as Kyouya walked into the terminal, and looked at the three girls standing around drinking coffee.

“You three are my protection?” as much as it was a question, it wasn’t.

So much for introductions. “Yeap! I’m Kiwi, this is Rizu, and this is Eri,” waves and nods came from each girl as she was pointed to. “We’ll be protecting you for the next little while Mr. Ootori!”

He looked over the three angels. He had gone with them and not big burly body guards because one: it looked a lot better and two: they were more subtle. But, as he looked over the girls, he wondered if he had made the right choice, though. They just looked like normal girls. Pretty girls, but, not black belt, gun toting super spies…

“Don’t let our girlish exterior fool you Kyouya,” said Eri digging her helmet back out, “we can make a grown man cry.”

“So! Mr. Ootori!” broke in Rizu to save them from Eri getting them in trouble. “Where will you be headed today?” Yeah. Definitely not the right call this time. He could still hire guards at least. He made a note to call about that on the way to the hotel.

Rizu Komesu
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-15-2007, 11:49 PM

Well, one of them was feisty enough to pick a scrap, but Kyoya still had his doubts about this group of girls. But, he had been assured by their boss that they were indeed the best in the business, and that assurance was a very trusted opinion by many. With all of these factors in mind, Kyoya adjusted his glasses and nodded towards the tallest of the three girls, “I want to go to my hotel, the Best Eastern*. I trust that you have transportation?”

“Your luggage is going to be in the sports car, but you have a choice between that and the motorcycle belonging to Eri here,” Rizu nodded, grinning a little bit. Kiwi seemed nervous though, giving Rizu a very significant look before she finally spoke up.

“Maybe you should let me drive, Rizu...”

“I’m not a bad driver!”

“You nearly killed us on the way here in your immature race against Eri!”

“Hate to break you two up, but we’re supposed to get to the hotel right?” Eri finally stepped in, grinning widely with said grin turning to Kyoya, “So yeah, baggage is going with those two, you want the motorcycle or the little red sports car with insanely high insurance?”

Rizu pouted at Eri while Kiwi just blinked, but their attention was immediately captured by Kyoya as he answered, “The sports car will do nicely. But only if she is behind the wheel,” She being Kiwi, who the CEO was staring at for the moment. Rizu pouted again at this, Kiwi looking rather startled and was about to protest to this before Kyoya cut her off, “I insist.”

“You’d better not get any scratches on it, this car is my baby,” Rizu muttered while handing the keys over to Kiwi, grabbing the two bags Kyoya had brought with him and beginning to carry them.

Eri laughed at Rizu’s comment, shaking her head, but out of kindness she didn’t say anything. They were friends after all, and taking stabs at each other in front of the cute CEO wasn’t exactly a friendly thing to do. She’d do it later.

Rizu, however, frowned for a moment, pausing once she closed the trunk.

“What’s taking so long? We have to get going,” Kiwi called over to Rizu, honking the horn to get a startled reaction out of her. At this point Kyoya had pulled out a blueberry*, already working on business. The argument between these girls wasn’t his business anyway...

“Just gimme a minute Kiwi,” Rizu smiled weakly and moved over to Eri, just as she was about to start up her motorbike, “Hey, Eri, you wanna ride in the car? Who knows, maybe you’ll be able to start up a conversation with the cold stiff over there.”

Eri seemed thoughtful for about two seconds before grinning cheekily, “Take care of the bike. As long as we don’t race it shouldn’t be too hard, right?” The helmet was given to her friend before the girl climbed into the back seat of the sports car, “Let’s go already! We’re killing daylight just sitting here!”

“Right! I’ll trail you guys and watch for anyone suspicious,” The helmet was jammed onto her head and the group was on the road within minutes.

“So, Mr. Ootori, any hobbies other than the blueberry?” Eri leaned over the seat and grinned cheekily, Kiwi concentrating on the road in front of her with a bit of a groan. Was it time for the shameless flirting already? Good thing she was already spoken for...

“I’m busy. Please don’t talk to me right now,” Kyoya flatly replied, Eri frowning and poking his shoulder which seemed to cause Kyoya’s reaction to increase, if only a little bit, “Don’t touch me and do your job, miss. I can pull a few strings and cause your boss to cut off your pay checks for the next year if you don’t listen.”

“Like hell you could,” Eri received an irritated glance from Kyoya, though she felt better because now he was actually paying attention to her, “Mori likes me too much to let you push him around. Just because we’re paid to protect you doesn’t mean we have to do a good job, in fact we could just stop here and-”

“There’s someone else following us.”

Both Kyoya and Eri blinked as Kiwi finally spoke up, a bit confused at the narrowed eyes pointed at the rear view mirror. Eri looked back and, behind Rizu she saw two guys riding on a motorcycle, trailing them. They must have been doing that for quite a while or Kiwi wouldn’t have said anything, “You think they’re just along for the ride?”

“In this business it’s better not to take chances. I’m going to go 20 kilometres over the limit now; use the radio and tell Rizu.”

“I already know,” The crackled voice came up on the car radio, the attention of the car’s passengers drawn to it as Rizu spoke again, “Twin red heads with sunglasses and black trenches. They look like agents out of The Network*,” Kiwi and Eri gave each other significant looks as Rizu’s voice came up on the radio one last time, “They’ve been following us for 20 minutes. I’ll slow down and see what they’re up to, all right?”

“Be careful!” Kiwi responded into the radio, looking at the rear view mirror as Eri once again turned around and looked back, hair whipping into her face. They didn’t look too friendly... And that, naturally, couldn’t be good at all.

((Best Eastern* is a rip off of Best Western, Blueberry* off of Blackberry, and The Network* off of The Matrix. I figure the names work. *shrugs* Have fun Eri!))

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-16-2007, 03:15 AM

She may joke around about it, but, when her job became an issue, she was on task. She grabbed the gun out of the side holster, eyes taking in the two riders. Fuck. How could she had let petty amusements distract her not to notice that. “Mr. Ootori,” all business now, “you may want to get down,” the gun was still by her side with the safety on, but, she was ready to start shooting out some tires. Too many people though. They had two options: take them to a more isolated area (which for obvious reasons was pretty dangerous) or try to shake them. The second would be nearly impossible in this car. “Riz,” she said digging a bullet proof vest out of her bag and putting it on top of the (now bent over) CEO, “need us to drag them away from the general public?”

The radio crackled, “Yeah that might be a good idea.” She was getting a little nervous. When Eri went professional mode, it meant bad things. God, what if her car got scratched up? The two guys on the motorcycles were creepy good, they moved almost in perfect unison. That couldn’t mean good things for Eri’s poor bike.

“Take the next left and go up the dirt road.” Eri ordered to Kiwi.

“Eri, isn’t that into the mountains?” asked Kiwi, not entirely confident in her driving skills.

“Yeah, don’t worry about it.” Kiwi nodded and did as she was told. The bikers glanced at each other and began to inch up closer to the car. “Stay down.” Said Eri, diving down as the first shots were fired. Kiwi leaned closer to the wheel, trying to take up as little space as possible.

“Hey!” Yelled Rizu, pulling out her own gun and trying to shoot out a tire, and missing. She wasn’t used to riding a motorcycle and having to shoot things, her aim wasn’t so great. “Stay away from my car!” they didn’t listen, although one did turn around and fire a shot at her. She pulled to the side, narrowly being missed and stopped, shooting a tire out on both. They both went spinning, one into the side of the mountain, the other down and out of sight. “Floor it!” she said into the radio.

Kiwi whimpered, but after getting the back of her seat punched by Eri did so. “Take the next right, it’ll take us back to the main highway, try to blend in from there if you can manage. Fuck. I hate this car.” She sat back up and looked around. The biker who had crashed into the mountain side was up and currently trading blows with Rizu. Why she hadn’t just shot the fucker, we don’t know.

She ducked under a perfect roundhouse kick and grabbed his leg, throwing him back. He hit the ground with a heavy sort of thud and kicked her feet out from under her. She landed on top of him “I knew angels were easy but really…” She kneed him in the groin and rolled off of him. He groaned but got back to his feet, and, boy, did he look pissed.

“Can you see them?” asked Kiwi as Eri looked out back.

“How could I possibly see her? She’s a few miles back.” Said Eri irritably. Kyouya was really wondering if this had been a wise choice, hiring these three. They seemed younger then he was… “We’ve got company.” Just one motorcycle this time, but, the guy was driving right at them. Eri hopped into the passenger seat, and onto the hood.

“What are you doing?” squeaked Kiwi, trying not to send her careening down a very steep cliff.

“Stopping this fucker.” She said pulling out her gun and trying to shoot out the tires. The guy swerved and she grabbed something else, a little ball, and hurled it out, it spread out into a net and pinned the guy down. Kiwi slammed on the breaks and Eri hopped off the hood to move the biker. He was cursing, loudly, but merely got shoved aside and Eri hopped back in the car.

“…What was that, exactly?” asked Kiwi.

“New toy. Seniority, I get that kinda thing before you guys most of the time.”

“Lucky…” they started driving again “you think Rizu’s okay?” she asked, sort of shyly.

“Why wouldn’t she be?”

“Bitch!” yelled the red head as Rizu dodged yet another attack. Still, she needed to finish this, and fast. The other’s were probably half way to the hotel, and, she needed to be there incase anything else popped up. The red head threw another punch, which she caught, and used that to throw him back over the cliff where the other had gone. It wasn’t a steep you-die-now kind of drop, but, it was enough to get him out of commission for a day or two. She grabbed Eri’s discarded bike and kicked off, going after the others. “You guys in the clear?” asked Rizu over the radio.

“Eir caught some guy in a net,” said Kiwi as Eri dug through her bag of tricks, “and then sort of shoved him aside. Other then that, we’ve been clear. Are you alright, though?”

“I’m fine. I’ll meet up with you guys at the hotel, alright?” Kiwi glanced at Eri who shrugged.

“Yeah, that’s fine. See you then.”

“So, can I sit up yet?” asked Kyouya from the floor boards. So far he had found some fast food receipts, a pen, and a dollar twelve.

“Yeah, but keep the vest on hand.” She handed him a wig, “your hotel reservations are now under the name Andy Jones, and we need a full, detailed itinerary of where you’ll be and when for as long as you know it. I’ll have a different car for you come then…” They made it to the hotel with no further incidents, and started trying to figure out who those guys had been...

Rizu Komesu
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-18-2007, 06:01 PM

As soon as Rizu reached the hotel the girls met in the bathroom, leaving Kyoya to his own devices in the actual room for the moment. Why had he let them go in there? While, he figured that (even though they didn’t look the part) so far they had done a good job of making sure he didn’t end up being turned into Swiss cheese. So, for the moment he worked on his laptop.

Meanwhile, in the bathroom Kiwi started ranting, “Why would you do something stupid like that, Rizu? You could have gotten yourself killed by staying behind and fighting!”

“I also could have used my gun to blow his head off at any point. Did you think that there was a reason why I didn’t?” Rizu glared back at Kiwi when she said this, though apparently there was no chance of the other backing down so Rizu continued, “If I didn’t stop, he would have blown my head off! If I had run, those two would have gotten away! And, if I had blown his head off I wouldn’t have a chance period to ID him!”

Eri seemed thoroughly bored with the cat fight but she was smart enough not to step in as Kiwi got started again, “How could you ID him if you had no idea what the heck he looked like?”

“Hello, I do know! I can look up him and his twin on criminal databases now! And at least have the balls to use real curse words rather than the dinky excuses for them!”

“Because of your attitude, you were the one with balls!”

That crossed the line, but thankfully Eri had managed to pin a now very pissed off Rizu to the wall while Kiwi yelped, seeing as Rizu had actually tried to hit her in response to that comment. Now Eri had gotten a bit sore with the argument as well, knowing that the group was going to get no where by arguing over something that had already happened. So, she did what she did best; used the cold, hard truth to make the other two shut up for two seconds.

“You two, get a grip! What happened already happened, and there’s no point bitching at each other because one of us was staying behind so that the other two could have a chance in hell to get the job done!” If Eri’s pinning Rizu to the wall hadn’t gotten the girls’ attention before, her words sure as hell did now, “Kiwi, you can’t change what already happened. Besides, a lot of the time we have to go off on our own anyway! And you, Rizu, don’t let her get to you if you were doing your job! I thought you were better than that! Now you two,” At this point she physically shoved Kiwi and Rizu together, “Hug and say you’re sorry.”

At this point both of them were too scared of Eri to object. So, after a hesitant apology from both sides as well as a hug, the three girls came out of the bathroom, Eri leading the way with a triumphant grin, “Well, now that that’s taken care of...”

“Would you three mind leaving the hotel room next time you’re going to fight? I doubt I needed to hear arguments over who is what gender,” Kyoya didn’t even look up at them when he said that, but it was still rather obvious that he had managed to catch snippets of the ‘conversation’. Cue a sigh from the three girls here. Kyoya seemed to ignore them as he continued, “I’m assuming I’m going to have to let one of you share a room with me?”

Just as they were about to answer, a cell phone started going off. Immediately all three girls whipped them out of their pockets and flipped them open, saying ‘hello’ at the same time in the way that was just plain creepy. But, only one of them got an answer, and that one was Kiwi, “Tamaki? Yeah, I know I haven’t called, I’m sorry... Stop freaking out, Mori just called me in for work at the last second! No it’s not your boat... It’s not you! I’ll be there in a couple of minutes all right? Bye!”

With a bit of a sigh Kiwi hung up, leaving both Eri and Rizu to tilt their heads and stare, which of course provoked an explanation from Kiwi, “It can’t be me. I told Tamaki that I’d go out for dinner with him tonight...”

“Kiwi and Tamaki, sittin’ in a tree!”

“K-i-s-s-i-n-g!”

“Shut up!” Kiwi was blushing now while the other two girls grinned, Kiwi covering her face as she moved towards the door, “I’m going to go now. One of you two should stay with-”

“Can’t be me,” Now it was Eri’s turn to be confused as Rizu piped up, said girl adjusting her jacket and opening the door, “I’ve got a music theory test to study for. I know this is my career but it can’t work if I don’t also work at my cover, neh?”

“That leaves me then,” Eri shrugged and turned to Kyoya, who had (for the most part) been ignored to this point, “So where do I sleep?”

“The floor,” Cue a flat look from Eri, and just when she was about to protest she heard the door close; when she looked, both Rizu and Kiwi were gone. Remind me to conveniently forget your birthdays, With that thought and a sigh Eri sat on the floor, looking at the door.

And then, as it got painfully silent in the hotel room, she began to make conversation, “So what’re you working on anyway?”

“You were hired to protect me, not to snoop around my work area.”

“You’re not going to let me have any fun are you?”

“Your work isn’t supposed to be fun.”

“At least let me watch TV if you’re going to be so boring then?” Kyoya briefly glanced up at Eri, his index finger being used to adjust his glasses. Boring? He was boring? More importantly, why did he care what this brat thought?

And while all this was going on, Kiwi had just hopped out of Rizu’s car (now that she wasn’t driving like a maniac Kiwi had actually accepted Rizu’s offer for a lift) and walked up the dock. There on the boat was a spastic blonde waiting, shouting out a familiar name as he ran forward, “Kiwi! I missed you sooooo~ much!”

Without time for Kiwi to prepare herself for it she was hugged really tightly, “Woah! Tamaki, put me down! I just got home, I’m really tired...”

“It’s me isn’t it?” With tears immediately coming to his eyes Tamaki put Kiwi down, hands being held in front of his mouth as he spoke at break-neck speed, “You don’t like me anymore so you only call when you’re done work and you’re starting to like this ‘Mori’ person and you don’t even want to talk to me anymore and are just using me to-”

No! It’s nothing like that!” Kiwi finally managed to make Tamaki stop by putting a firm hand on his shoulder, causing the violet eyes in front of her to blink rapidly, “I’ve just been really busy lately, I’m sorry... Business has been booming and Mori needs us to work almost all the time now-”

“But you still like me?”

“Yes, Tamaki, I still like you-”

“Yay! Mon ami! Mon ami!” Now he was spouting out random French. Great. Cue a sigh and a weak grin from Kiwi. He might have been spastic, but that was one of the things she liked about him after all. At least now she could get a good night’s sleep...

Still elsewhere however, there were things brewing behind the eyes of the angels.

“Are you sure you’re going to be okay, Hikaru?” One of the red-headed twins from earlier frowned, his sunglasses removed to reveal misty brown eyes as he continued to bandage up some of the bruises on his brother’s chest, “That girl seemed to hit you hard a lot...”

“I’ll live. At least she didn’t do the stupid thing and didn’t pull a gun on me,” Hikaru nodded and placed a hand on his brother’s head, smiling gently as the other continued to seem more worried about him, “Besides, it’s you who we should be worrying about. You fell over the railing first, when she shot out your tires Kaoru.”

“I didn’t get hurt. The bike blew up at the bottom but I managed to grab hold of the cliff side remember?” Weakly Kaoru made an attempt to match his brother’s confidence, but it didn’t seem to work. That caused Hikaru to just hug him, Kaoru returning the gesture with a sigh, “I’m just glad we got out of there with minor injuries at best. I don’t know what I would have done if-”

Kaoru’s speech was interrupted as a phone rang. Hikaru sighed and placed a finger over Kaoru’s lips while he used his free hand to answer it, “What now, boss?”

Silently Hikaru waited a response, nodding and making a noise of agreement before hanging up, “Boss said to watch them, to see what their next actions are.”

“What about the other boss?”

“Just to make sure that we keep one of them alive, as much of a pain as it is...”

“Did boss say which one?”

“Yep. And it’s not the one I had to fight. It’s the one who was driving the car when we first saw them,” Hikaru sighed again, petting Kaoru’s head, “We still have to meet up with Kasanoda later. Apparently he failed in stopping them too.”

“Is that a good thing or a bad thing?” Kaoru tilted his head, taking off his shirt as he laid down in the bed, soon enough looking into his brother’s eyes again as the other did the same, “I’m not sure which boss I like more...”

“I’m sure. I like the one who pays us more money. But I can say this; regardless of which boss we work for, I’m loyal to our first boss. So don’t worry about me betraying you, but... I’ll admit, this game is a lot of fun. Especially since we finally found a new toy.”

((And you can move onto the next day or whatever from here, Eri. :P I hope you didn’t mind me going into Hikaru and Kaoru’s afterthoughts...))

No I have not migrated completely. I am still using both sites. So no you can't have my Gaia items.

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-18-2007, 08:32 PM

Rizu had her classes. Kiwi had a boy friend. Eri had…? The brunette frowned to herself. She had her work, which, frankly, was enough for her, but, some small part of her brain wondered if that was a good thing. Meh. She got to her feet, turning the TV off, and tugging her tank top into place so she wasn’t flashing anything, “I’m going to do a lock down of the hotel room and make a call, if you want to go out for air or to grab food, now’s your chance.”

Kyouya answered the brunette without looking at her, “Your job it to protect me, not baby sit me.”

“The two aren’t mutually exclusive.” She said fast enough to make him glance at her. “I’ve been paid to protect rich jerks like you before, and, the general consensus always ends up being they’d rather have less freedom for whatever time I’m stuck with them and stay alive then do what ever the hell they want and get shot in the head.”

“Fine. Is it safe to order room service, then?” he asked, going back to his laptop. ‘Well,’ thought Eri, ‘at least his brain is bigger then his ego’.

“For now yeah, but I’d recommend just stocking the bar fridge for tomorrow. If you get in the habit of ordering room service at such and such a time too much, it may get noticed. I’ll be on the balcony for about three minutes; I need to give my cover job a call to let them know I won’t be in much over the next little while.” She headed for the sliding glass door but stopped, “and make sure you have your wig on when I answer the door.” He sighed but nodded, she did as well and slipped out grabbing her bag, checking out the balcony, and what was around it. It was high enough up that if anyone was getting in this way, they’d either be doing it from another balcony within the hotel or a helicopter. She opened up her bag and set up a small security system out there. Just some motion censors. Anything bigger then an owl (just to be on the safe side) would make her cell go off with a shrill alarm. She then made a quick call to the owner of the garage.

She had really lucked in with that job. Her roommate had gotten it for her, actually. Before she became an angel. When she became an angel, she said she was working as an errand girl for a very rich guy, who had her on the most unpredictable hours, but, paid so well that was alright. She told the garage owner she wanted to keep her job there, though, it was her passion (which was a crock of shit) and he let her. She worked whenever she could, and took off when she needed to. It was a good system. She went back into the hotel room, locking the door behind her, and pulling the curtain closed. “Try not to stand in front of that door, alright?” Kyouya nodded. This one at least seemed to know what she was doing. She went around the room, moving and locking things, and answered the door with a thick French accent when room service got there. She looked down at the tray, “Did you order two plates?”

“Yes.” Long pause, “one was for you, but you don’t have to eat it if you don’t want.” Huh, maybe this guy wouldn’t be so tedious after all.

“Thanks.” The night passed without any incident, and, the next day Kiwi got there first, not having a test, looking like she had had a late but fun night. Great. “You’re on guard tonight Kiwi,” Eri told her as she came in.

“Huh? Why me?”

“Cause you lost the coin flip,” she handed Kiwi a few sheets of lined paper. The rotation list of who would be playing baby sitter when, the rooms potential trouble spots, the different cars that would be available for them, escape routs from the hotel (if need be) and such things.

“Did you sleep last night?” asked Kiwi as she shuffled through the sheets.

She hadn’t, but she lied and said “A little.”

Kyouya walked out and was a bit relieved to see the other girl there. He had been a bit uncomfortable being alone with Eri in a hotel room all night. She mostly watched TV and worked on writing up things like escape plans and routs to places he needed to be, but, she was distracting.

“Rizu will be meeting us at the restaurant after the conference,” said Eri grabbing her bag, “Kiwi will be taking you there, I’m staying behind to take care of some things on this end. You’ll be in a different hotel room tonight. I’ll meet up with you guys before you leave for the restaurant, here are the keys to the car you’ll be using. It’s a silver Sonata. It’s parked in the third row of the parking lot on the far left. Have fun.” And with that, they left.

Eri’s plan had half worked, Kasonada had a hard time finding them, but, realized there was nothing he could do with Kiwi playing body guard, and none of the others. The risk of horribly killing her was just too high, and for whatever reason, the boss wanted that one alive. He followed them none the less, though. “So,” said Kiwi once they were driving, Kyouya back on his blueberry, “how do you like it in town so far?”

“I haven’t seen any of it yet,” he said without looking up.

“Oh, right.” Nervous laugh. “Well, a lot of places you’ll be at according to the list Eri gave me are really neat, so, you’ll get to see some of it.”

She smiled and, still without looking up he said, “Mhm.” She sighed inwardly. No wonder Eri had made such a complete listing of things that may come in handy to know. She must have been bored out of her tree with this guy….

((Are the two bosses Mori and our "mystery villain"? Just to make sure. And It's fine that you cut away to them. And I’ll let you write Rizu’s stuff leading up to her meeting up with them. And yes, I’m leading up to the stereotypical fancy night already. *hangs head*))

Rizu Komesu
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-29-2007, 07:03 PM

“Nhhn... I don’t wanna go to work...” Rizu’s voice was mumbled as she covered her head with the blanket, trying to shut out the sunlight that poured through her apartment window. Great, her cell phone was ringing off of the hook now. Maybe if she ignored it for long enough it would go away?

... Doubtful, considering that the ring told her that it was Kiwi who was phoning her. Inwardly the girl sighed before picking it up, grumbling a hello to the other, “Whaddya want? I’m trying to sleep off a hangover.”

“You got drunk right before a test?” Kiwi, surprised, pulled up to the hotel and opened the door for Kyoya while talking on the phone with Rizu, “Why’d you go out drinking? I thought you actually cared about your classes-”

“Tell me what you want or I’m hanging up, Kiwi.”

Rizu seemed to be in an unusually bad mood, which of course surprised Kiwi further, but at the time she really wasn’t willing to press the issue and just wanted to get the heck away from the stiff as soon as possible, “It’s your turn to guard Mr. Ootori, Rizu, since I'm doing it in the day time. Make sure you’re at the hotel by eight tonight, okay? There’s a formal event going on down there so be dressed well!”

“Fine... Now lemme alone and get Eri to swing my car back here,” With a flip of her cell phone, Rizu hung up on the other girl.

Kiwi sighed and also put her phone away, helping Kyoya get his bags into the hotel room before she stepped out, “Well, we’re supposed to go to your office building here in the city for a meeting now-”

“Let’s go,” Immediately Kyoya put away his Blueberry and got back into the car, staring determinedly ahead. Kiwi just stared at him before shifting uncomfortably back into the driver’s seat. This was most definitely going to be a long day...

“Kasanoda,” The voice suddenly came onto Kasanoda’s radio, for he had been spying nearby. In a hurry he pulled out the radio and responded, waiting for his next answer before he heard this, “Mr. Ootori is no longer my target. I want the girl with him on my private jet going to my island tonight and I want her alive. Understood?”

“Roger!” Kasanoda nodded and got back into his car. He’d have to follow them, and taking the girl could possibly be easier than taking Ootori; At least, the girl wouldn’t be heavily guarded where as Ootori would definitely take a lot of measures to make sure he was protected from the threat he thought was still there. Those damned twins probably got the message too, but he’d get to the boss first...! That way, he might actually get a bonus for his good work.

“So I’m taking Rizu’s car back before trailing you two? I’ll be over at the building in a few minutes,” Eri nodded quickly after receiving the message from Kiwi and hopped into the red convertible, waving off Kyoya and Kiwi before she began to drive over to the apartment building. It took her around ten minutes to find said building because there were three in the area that looked identical, but once she found the right one the shortest of the three girls was pounding on Rizu’s door, “Oiy, sleepy head! It’s not like you to take a test when you have a hangover! Wake up!”

“Go to hell.”

“Don’t make me break the door down!”

“You wouldn’t.”

“Try me.”

There was a pause before Eri, with satisfaction, saw the door open and her friend in nothing but an overlarge T-Shirt and a pair of panties was rubbing her eyes, “Dammit, I have a head ache. What do you want?”

“To bother you to go get yourself a dress for the restaurant tonight. Apparently there’s some formal event going on there and I’m all set already. I’m leaving now, just wanted to wake you up,” With a grin Eri left rather quickly, hearing Rizu cursing after her while she did so. It was always so much fun to irritate hung over friends, though she’d probably be herself again by the time dinner rolled around.

Still, it got Eri thinking... She had never seen Rizu drunk. Or Kiwi for that matter. And so the plot of spiking (at least) Kiwi’s drink came to mind; Rizu had to be sober because she was on guard duty that night. Another time, then...

((Ugh, sorry that it’s short but it’s all I could think of. And yeah, the two bosses are Mori and the mystery villain, though we’ll let the readers guess which one is which if they haven’t already. :twisted: But yeah, I finally got a portion of it up. Go me!))

Rizu Komesu
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-04-2007, 04:39 PM

It was later that night when the three girls escorting Kyoya came into the hotel resturaunt, Kyoya no longer in disguise while the three girls were dressed formally. It was almost as if they weren’t hiding a massive arsenal of weapons inside of the cocktail dresses they wore, but of course the group knew otherwise.

“I’m going over to the buffet table with you, Mr. Ootori. Just pretend I’m a trophy girlfriend or something,” As much as the words stung Eri said them though the idea of being a trophy wife, even if it was just a cover, was not ideal. But, she had to, since it was her job to make sure Kyoya was under constant protection, “Rizu’s going to take you back up after the night is done. Rizu, Kiwi, are you two okay?”

“I’m good. Tamaki wanted to come,” Insert a whining tone from Kiwi’s ring microphone to the other two girl’s ear communicators here, “But I couldn’t let him. He’d get too distracted and try to drag me away. We have to concentrate on the mission, right?”

“That and he’d be too embarrassing for you to have,” Kiwi hissed into the ear coms as the smart comment from Rizu came, “Just relax, Kiwi, I’m kidding. I don’t have a boyfriend so I’m allowed to poke fun neh? You look really good in blue by the way, Eri.”

“Fine, fine, now shut up. We’re going to look weird while talking into our rings,” Eri ended the conversation there and took her hand away from her mouth, now taking a seat at a table with Kyoya. At least things seemed quiet; she couldn’t see the twins or that other guy from yesterday there, and that at least was a comforting thought.

“So, do you do anything other than work, Kyoya?” Because of the cover Eri felt at liberty to use his first name, although the purpose of mocking the CEO was there as she grinned cheekily when a glare was received, “I’m serious, it’s like your hand is glued to your Blueberry.”

“I don’t think that is any of your business, Eri,” He didn’t like saying that girl’s first name. It made him uncomfortable, for some reason. Maybe because he hadn’t been on a date before, ever, regardless if it was fake or not.

“So I’ll take that as a no.”

Insert another glare here. Man it was too easy to piss this guy off. At least that way Eri could make the evening amusing...

“Mori said I was supposed to meet a couple of informants here... Where could they be?” Rizu frowned while the words were mumbled to herself, the shine of the emerald green dress beginning to annoy her. Why did she pick a green one again? Kiwi looked good in yellow, Eri had her blue dress... Why couldn’t she wear blue? Because red heads looked good in green, according to Eri (who had dragged her out dress shopping earlier before cursing about Rizu returning the favour). Insert sigh here.

At least things couldn’t get any more boring. But, hopefully, they wouldn’t get too ‘interesting’ either...

Kiwi, having similar thoughts, shook her head and lifted her ring up to her mouth as she took a sip of punch before mumbling, “I’m using the restroom. Cover me,” And then she went, taking something out of her purse to powder her nose as she went up to the mirror. However, Kiwi didn’t even have time to take the compact out before she whirled around to block an oncoming punch, “I knew it! Who do you work for?”

“You’re going to find out soon enough, girl!” The man growled out the response in return as he punched again, Kiwi noticing that he was wearing brass knuckles on his hands. He meant business. Kiwi squeaked as she jumped back, one of the shoulder straps on her dress being torn as she barely avoided a blow and landed on the counter, looking at the man in front of her. It was the guy who followed them yesterday after they had lost the twins! But...

Why was he fighting her alone? Regardless of his reasoning, she wasn’t too confident in her hand to hand when she was on her own. This isn’t good at all...

((I felt like adding more and decided to ‘bump’ the thread so that’s why I’m posting twice in a row. Have fun, Eri, since you get more fight scene stuff! :D))

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-04-2007, 10:34 PM

There had been two reasons Eri had dragged Rizu out dress shopping. One being that she thought it would be funny since Rizu was all tired and hung over. The other being she knew a pant suit wouldn’t help her blend into that kind of crowd, and it was all she owned. Her other option was drag Talin out dress shopping, but, he’d be asking too many questions. And making her try on pink. Plus, she couldn’t have the sadistic joy of watching him wobble around in stilettos half hung over. Rizu had been entertaining to watch wobble.

But, she wasn’t all that entertained now. Her ‘date’ was neglecting her, for obvious reasons, and she couldn’t mumble at the other two into the ring without arousing attention. She actually wasn’t all that worried though. Events like this were filled with important people, which meant it was swarming with security and body guards. If someone was going to kill you, they’d wait until you left drunk off your ass.

She winced as her ear piece let out an awful shriek of static and discreetly yanked it out of her ear before it made her deaf. That… Wasn’t good. She slid up beside Kyouya, placing an arm on his shoulder more for balance then to convince those around them, although when she leaned up on tiptoe to put her mouth next to his ear, she got awfully convincing all of a sudden. “Something’s going on. My communicator just cut out. Stay close to the wiry guy, he has the most security. If someone tries to attack, you’ll be protected by extension. I won’t be long. Promise.” She pulled back and a few of the older, creepier men were watching the pair intently for what seemed like the very obviously coming kiss and/or ass grab. They were sorely disappointed when Eri dashed off without it. Kyouya sighed at the looks he was getting for it. God, he hated people.

Rizu had been in the back ally, Kiwi the bathroom. It seemed more likely that Rizu had been attacked. So, that’s where she hightailed it to.

When the static rang in Rizu’s ear, she had assumed Eri had been attacked, but, when the two ran into one another, there was a moment of confusion. “You’re not under attack.” Pointed out Eri.

“Neither are you.” Said Rizu. “Kiwi?”

“Must be,” and with that, in stilettos (well, sensible heels for Rizu. She got revenge on Eri by shoving her into stilettos under the pretense that she was just too short) they sprinted to the bathroom. But, by the time they got there, it was too late. The bathroom was completely trashed.

“Shit,” said Rizu softly. “Shit, shit, shit shit shitshitshitshit-“ the word became louder, more frantic, and there was less time in-between each one. Eri clamped a hand over her friends mouth to keep her from freaking out.

“Count down from 20 in your head slowly. Freaking out won’t help.”

Had Kiwi adopted that attitude, maybe she would have had a bit more luck. She blocked the second punch, but the force of it on her arm threw her against the counter with the sinks. She kicked out like the girl she was, nailing the guy in his special place. He howled in pain, and she kicked up, nailing him in the chin, but, he caught her foot and threw her to the ground. She yelped, and the struggle continued. One of the band members who had been walking by heard the commotion. It didn’t sound like sex, so, despite it being a girl’s bathroom, he poked his head in to make sure no one was being murdered. This somehow ended up with the poor guy being taken hostage, gun pointed to his head. “Teach me to try to help,” he muttered to himself.

“You can cooperate, or I can kill this guy. Up to you.” Kiwi panicked.

“Fine! Fine. What is it you want?” our attacker grinned deviously, and the hostage sighed.

“Wrong answer. I’m probably toast anyway, you could have gotten out of here at least…” he was hit upside the head.

“Cram it you!”

“Yes sir.”

Rizu reached zero and Eri lowered her hand. “So, what are we going to do now?” asked Rizu.

Eri shook her head, she didn’t even know. “Go call Mori and wait for instructions, I’m going back to baby sit. He’s been left alone too long…” She was hiding behind duty, and she was aware of it. “Kiwi’s ring got smashed, hence why it cut out and we heard that static, but, her tracker may still be working. Call Mori, we’ll go from there.” And with that, she went back inside.

Rizu went back out to where she was supposed to have met the informants before, and pulled out her phone rather numbly. Was Kiwi alright? For all she knew the girl was dead. There had definitely been a struggle in that bathroom. The mirror was shattered, and one of the soap dispensers kicked off the wall… She shook her head, hard. Kiwi knew how to take care of herself. She’d be fine. They’d find her. It’d be okay… She dialed the number.

Kyouya was actually glad to see Eri walk back in, as the previously mentioned wiry guy was extremely obnoxious. He actually walked over to her and took her by the arm, “Everything alright?” he asked, leaning down to put his mouth next to her ear.

Now, to tell the truth or not. “No, but, nothing you need to worry about,” she forced a smile, and Kyouya could tell it was fake.

“Are you alright?” they were both surprised when the question came out of his mouth.

“Fine.” She lied flawlessly, she made her smile look more real, “come on, you’re supposed to be working, aren’t you?” he still had his hand on her arm, but she stepped away, to the crowd. He followed and went back to what he should have been doing, now free to be away from the wiry guy, at least.

Rizu sighed. Lousy reception back there… She froze, hearing something back there with her. Oh, shit.

((Leaving it up to you if you want the informants to pop out, Rizu to be attacked, or if it's a kitty))

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-10-2007, 04:07 AM

((Or not. Make me write two in a row will you? I'm putting Rizu in a funny hat as a revenge!))

She stayed very still, listing to the night. Sounds carried down from the party faintly, night critters scampered about, but, she knew there was something just behind that dumpster. Her hand slowly reached down, fingers wrapping around her gun, and then- She yanked her arm back, eyes wide. And a very confused looking ally cat tilted it's head at her. "Eh, that was a close one...I guess I'm just all anxiou- mrrfg!" A hand clamped over her mouth as she was yanked into a van she had somehow failed to miss pull up behind her. She kicked out blindly, sending someone flying back, this was followed by a few curse words and a blind scuffle.

"What's going on back there?" More fighting, "Oh, for fucks sake," the van stopped moving, and Rizu and the dark figure sort of rolled forward before something was jabbed into her arm.

"What was that?"

"Just a sedative. Nothing heavy..." As Rizu began to drift off, the thing on her mind was not how incredibly screwed she was, but how incredibly pissed Eri was going to be.

Eri, meanwhile, was doing her best to be a trophy girlfriend, and doing a scary good job of it. She socialized, she smiled pretty, she laughed, she was charming and she was witty. Kyouya gently placed a hand on her elbow, leaned down, and said "Let's go for a walk," she looked at him skeptically, "we can stay in the building if need be," with that, she agreed. Kyouya excused them both, and, as they left, a few of the older, hornier men, smiled at each other knowingly.

Eri and Kyouya, however, were not so knowing apparently. Once they were out of eat shot of the rest of the party, she looked at him, waiting for him to explain what the hell he was doing. "I just really need to get away from them." he said simply.

"Alright." Silence. "Well, this is awkward." Kyouya actually laughed then, well, chuckled would be a better word. "Hark, it does have a sense of humor," at that moment, Eri's cell rang, she pulled it out of her purse, it was Rizu. "I was wondering what was taking you so long to call- You what? Oh you have got to be shitting me."

"You think I wanted to get kidnapped?" asked Rizu, rather annoyed. "Listen, these two guys grabbed me, drugged me, and are now saying they work for Mori and the person who was after Ootori. Now they're after Kiwi, and they're taking me to where she is. You have my coordinates?"

"Yeah, our cells do that kinda thing,"

"Well, there's an island a few miles east from where I am right now. Call Mori to make sure this isn't a set up, and then get out here." Eri closed her phone and hit her forehead with the palm of her hand.

"What now? The others get kidnapped?" asked Kyouya dryly.

"Yes, actually. Excuse me, I have to call my boss," Eri dialed the number, explained the situation, and, everything checked out. She was also told to take Kyouya along, just in case. "But, isn't that more- Yes sir." She hung up and looked at Kyouya. How the hell was she supposed to explain that one?

"I don't trust that look," said Kyouya, she smiled sweetly, and explained the situation. There was a long pause where the business man just stared at her. "So, you want me to go with you to this random, remote island, which is the base of operations for the person who was trying to kill me, so you can go save your friends, who are supposed to be helping with me not getting killed, leaving me quite alone and killable."

"Yeah, basically."

Pause. "Are you stupid?"

She sighed, "Orders. I'd love to leave you in someone else’s care, but, for whatever reason, Mori is insisting you come. Besides, you're not the target anymore, one, and two, I'll protect you." Pause. "Plus, you don't have to deal with the stiffs in there."

Pause. "Fine."

Kiwi, meanwhile, stood in the tiny bathroom, staring at the dress she had been handed. The flunky shrugged as he handed it to her, saying it was the masters wishes. She wasn't sure if this concerned her, or relived her. The dress was gorgeous. It came down to her knees in the front, and floor length in the back, and moved when she did. It was black and glittery, and she felt a little bit like some sort of gothic princess. It was a lot nicer then the dress she had been wearing to the event. But, why would someone kidnap you and make you wear fancy dresses? "Sir, you can turn around now,"

The musician from earlier, who had been standing politely in a corner with his back turned to Kiwi as she changed asked "Are you going to take your top off and dance around a little again?"

"I tripped as I was getting changed, okay? I'm sorry if I frightened you, but it was an accident!"

"That's what they all say!"

The guard rapped on the door, "Keep it down in there!" Both whimpered. These guys were rookies, though. Kiwi still had most of her guns. They had found two. Two of seven. Rookies/. This was an awful evil villain base.

Rizu and the twins, yes, the same ones on the motorcycles from earlier, docked up on the bay. "So, did you guys really have to kidnap me?" asked Rizu, eyeing them.

The two looked at each other and shrugged, "It was really more to get revenge for before."

"Oh... Uhm... Are we even now?"

They looked at each other in unison, and back to her in unison, and, being very creepy, both said "Sure" at the same time. She laughed a little nervously and prayed Eri got there soon.

"And, the hat?" she asked, reaching a hand to take the rather goofy baseball cap with a little propellor on it off. She lowered her hand when they both gave her a look. "Okay, hat stays on then..."

Rizu Komesu
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-10-2007, 05:59 PM

"So... Why were you kidnapped?" It got too quiet after a while, and honestly... Talin didn't like the quiet. It made him nervous. The fact that he didn't have his guitar didn't help either, in fact it made him twitchy. Kiwi saw this and sighed, shaking her head.

"I have no idea. The day before they were trying to kill me. What about you?"

"I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, I think. Or they want me for an exclusive record deal! ... Naah I'm just kidding, it's the first," Silence. And then, the door snapped open to reveal a rather burly guard who looked like he hadn't shaved in days.

"You. Come out. the boss wants to see you," Kiwi blinked as she was beconed for, looking back at her cell mate before hesitantly leaving the cell.

"Aw, come on! Won't you at least give me a harmonica or something?" Talin whined a bit when they left, but sighed and picked up a blade of grass. Fine, if they wouldn't give him a real instrument he'd have to make do with what was there!

"Don't try anything girly... You're in a fortress. You can't escape."

"Doesn't mean I can't try!"

Kiwi turned around and kicked the guy then, running for the nearest exit. Unfortunately, the guy came back and grabbed her, whipping out a shot gun to hold to her neck, "You little bitch, I told you not to-"

BANG. The guard fell back while Kiwi stood there, thinking that she had actually been shot. But when she heard another voice, the fear turned into stunned amazement.

"My apologies. You did not deserve to be handled so rudely by those grunts. If Kasanoda hurt you, please let me know and he will be... dealt with," The gun was twirled around her finger before replaced in its holster, a woman now approaching Kiwi with a smirk on her face, "It's been far too long, Kiwi. You have no idea how surprised I was to finally find you but now that you're here... We're together again."

Kiwi wasn't sure what to say, but only a name came to mind.

"Ita...?" Kiwi didn't even think of grabbing her weapons when she looked at the other woman. This was her friend... She had moved away from her on the decision of her parents in high school! But... This is what... "Ita, you've-"

"I completely lost it when I found out that I'd never be able to see you again, Kiwi," Kiwi watched as the familiar woman began to pace the room about her, their eyes never leaving each other. It was really her, but at the same time... Had she actually gone insane over this time? "I did everything I could to try and fill that cursed void. I became rich, attempted to eliminate the competition any way I could. However... When I learned that you were guarding my final target, Kyoya Ootori... Well, let's just say that I couldn't be happier than I am now, especially with you here."

"Is that why you kidnapped me?"

"Mr. Ootori is no longer important now. I brought you here because I want you to live here forever. With me," Ita approached Kiwi and grabbed her chin, forcing her into a rather fierce kiss.

Kiwi was confused and thus began to struggle, having completely forgot about the five guns she had left. Something was jabbed into her throat then, making Kiwi gasp, "Wh-"

"Shhh. We'll have to talk again when you're calmer, my darling..." Everything was going black, which probably made Kiwi panick more. But, at the same time, she felt herself falling into the relaxing grip that was sleep. No...! I've got to... Got to...

Someone help me...

Needlessly said, Rizu Hikaru and Kaoru had been waiting around on the beach boredly in a location where the twins insisted that surveillance couldn't pick them up before Eri and Kyoya finally showed up on a speed boat. Rizu was the first one to reach them when they all ran up to each other, "Finally! According to those two Kiwi probably isn't going to be hurt. As it turns out, thier boss kind of has-"

"What's with the hat?" Eri grinned as Rizu's face lit up like a beet, the twins exchanging snickers as the red head swiped off the hat and threw it away, "Anyway, yeah, we figured that was the reason why you three didn't just go in yet. I still don't trust them though..."

"You think I do? But, until we hear otherwise from Mori we really don't have a choice but to trust them," Rizu sighed and looked up to Kyoya, blinking, "Why'd you bring him? It's too dangerous."

"Mori insisted, and unfortunately enough he had Hani relaying the message. Even on the phone I can't beat him," Eri grumbled this, seeing Rizu blink and laugh a little before she shook it off, "All right, let's get in there and kick some ass. Kyoya, you should-"

"Stay with the boat? That could potentially be even more dangerous for me than if I came with you," Kyoya flatly made the response while earning stares from everyone else. Granted he didn't appreciate the mutturing from the nearby twins but ignored it in favour of speaking again, "When you picked me up from the air port, you asked me if I had any hobbies outside of work."

Rizu and Eri looked at each other but then stared at Kyoya when he pulled out a black gun of his own, holding it firmly in his hand as the safety was diactivated and the weapon was armed, "Expert marksmith and black belt in four different martial arts. I get bored when the work is out of my hands."

"Well... Looks like we were just the insurance then," Rizu shrugged and looked to Eri, who was still staring at Kyoya skeptically. Eri then shook it off and began to walk ahead, stopping to look back at the twins, Rizu and Kyoya.

"Let's go then. We have a friend to save."

((Blah. Sorry that it's short. And that I kind of left you in a bad place. If you need me to go on a bit more I will. ^^; Yeah... Sorry.))

No I have not migrated completely. I am still using both sites. So no you can't have my Gaia items.

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-11-2007, 02:32 AM

Despite neither girl trusting the twins, they had no choice when after sneaking along the under brush, the path split two ways. Rizu and Eri glanced at each other. It was obvious the twins couldn't be left alone. They were double agents who hadn't proven themselves trust worthy yet. They could easily run to the person running this thing and say "We got the others you wanted". Eri would have gone to cover them, a lot more ready to kill them both if the need arose, but, Kyouya threw a wrench in her plan and said "I'm sticking with Eri," when they stopped at the path. She glanced at Rizu, who shrugged, and without any further deliberation, the two groups were born.

"So," asked Rizu, taking up the rear by her own insistence, "you guys know this area?"

"Oh, yeah, we come here all the time," said one of the twins, glancing back at her with a smile, "nice to have a third along," Rizu quirked a brow, but didn't push this. The path was over grown with weeds, and Rizu really was wishing for a better pair of shoes. At least Eri hadn't had a chance to change, either. Petty? A little. But it made her feel a little better about it. The twins froze ahead of her, and she followed suit, a few foot steps crunched by, and they heaved a sigh of relief. "This is the way to the boss. We're going to need a cover if you're coming with us past this point..."

This somehow ended up with Rizu pretending to be knocked out and carried by one of the twins, nestled right up against their chest. Besides getting to snuggle up to a cute guy, this gave Rizu a pretty good chance. She was able to keep a gun in her hands this way. If they were planning on selling her out, this seemed like a bad approach.

Eri and Kyouya, however, were having a little less luck. Partly because Kyouya had never done that sort of thing before, and Eri constantly had to stop him when anything moved, and partly because neither of them had ever been on this island before. However, they found something looking like a holding area, and managed to get in without either of them having to use guns. It was seeming too easy, until they reached one room. You could hear an almost kazoo like sound of someone blowing through a blade of grass to the tune of Mary Had a Little Lamb, and guards talking. "So, what are we supposed to do with this one?"

"Boss didn't say. He was just grabbed to get the girl to come quietly, guess that means he's... Expendable." Mary had a little lamb stopped at that point as the person who had been playing grass went wide eyed. The gaurds chuckled. "So, what's your name pretty boy?"

"Talin," he answered, more then a little scared. Eri's eyes widened, and Kyouya quirked a brow at her. She looked like she was ready to turn around and start shooting when she heard the name, which, scared Kyouya a little. "So," said Talin, toying with the blade of grass, "are you guys gonna kill me?"

"Maybe," said the guard, "depends."

"On what? If I suck your dick or on how long I keep you amused?" he asked with a surprising amount of balls. Now that Kiwi wasn't a factor, he seemed much less... Passive.

"Something like that, yeah," said the guard.

Talin looked at the blade of grass in between his fingers as he twirled it, mouth set in a frown, "Y'know, if it's a now or later thing, I say we just skip the foreplay and get it over and done with."

The gaurds glanced at each other and shrugged. "Alright kid," you heard the gun being pulled out, and Kyouya didn't move fast enough to pull Eri back. She was around the corner and shooting before the safety could click off.

"Are you fucking retarded!?" asked Eri, fuming, she fired another round, shooting the lock off the cell.

"Eri?" asked Talin, confused.

"Better to get it over sooner then later? Are you fucking stupid? Really. I thought you were smarter then that Talin. Never ask the guys with guns to kill you. Seems like a simple concept to me, but, hey, that's just me."

"Eri, what the hell are you doing here?" it was then that it occurred to Eri that, Talin didn't know about any of this. He was her room mate, and one of her very few friends, but, she had never been able to tell him about her real job. He knew the story every one did. She did some odd jobs for a very rich man that had very unpredictable hours.

She froze when he asked that, eyes widening, and she knew she had no story. No excuse. There was a long pause, and Talin looked her over in this pause, from the gun in her hand to the dress and heels. "You know, this is the first time I've seen you outside of oil splattered clothes. Suits you." And just like that, he was willing to let it go. He had always known something was up, but, now wasn't the time to go on about it.

"Thanks, Talin..." she heard people coming from another direction "Shit, come on, let's move," and with Talin in tow, Kyouya and Eri ran like hell.

While one group was trying to get away from the bad guys, the other was getting closer. Kiwi was sprawled out on a bed sort of thing as Ita sat at her desk in the same room when the twins entered. She looked up and quirked a silent brow, "We found her on the island," they lied in unison. The one who had been carrying her dropped her to her feet while the other pulled out a gun, "she agreed to help us take you out."

Rizu Komesu
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-11-2007, 04:35 PM

“I should have known that the two of you would turn your backs on me. It’s too bad really, but I suppose it can’t be helped,” The woman pulled out a gun then and aimed it at Kaoru’s head. Said gun was shot right out of her hand before Hikaru put his own weapon back in its holster.

“Rizu!” With the shout from one of the twins (she couldn’t tell which) Rizu ran forward and grabbed Kiwi, running back towards the door before she paused. Kiwi was groaning for some reason... Did that mean that she was waking up?

“Kiwi? You okay there?”

“Nhhn... Don’t... Don’t kill her...”

“What?”

All attention was turned back to Ita when she chuckled, a smirk plastered onto her face as she pushed a red button underneath the desk. A loud siren began to sound, Ita’s smile becoming unsettling and crazed when she spoke again, “You’re not getting out of here alive, Hikaru! Kaoru! You friend won’t be either; My guards will kill you on the spot, but first...” And then, she lounged forward to grab Kiwi, Rizu jumping back towards the door. What was really distracting for Rizu, Hikaru and Kaoru was that Kiwi was still trying to talk however.

“Ita... Please, don’t do this...”

“I’ve waited all of these years to be re-united with you, Kiwi! I’m not going to lose you again!” Ita shouted furiously in response to Kiwi and began to give chase to the three who had already exited through the door and were already trying to escape. By this time Kaoru had taken Kiwi from Rizu, insisting that it’d be faster for them if he carried her. And, thankfully enough, Rizu knew more than well enough that this wasn’t the time to argue.

However, just when the four turned the corner they ran into the rather unpleasant sight of five armed gunmen. Before they could double back said men started shooting and although the twins and Kiwi got out safely, Rizu got hit in three places before she could hide behind the corner. Kiwi was put down and Hikaru went back out, easily taking out the five men while Kaoru looked at the wounds Rizu now had, "One in the shoulder, two on your thigh and one in your side... It doesn't look like any of them are fatal. Just as well, we don't have time to treat them now."

"They hurt like a bitch too, that's going to make waiting for treatment seem longer," Rizu hissed out the answer while Kaoru only smiled weakly, making to lift her up piggy back while Hikaru came back for Kiwi. And then, the retreat continued to be made, Kiwi slowly regaining consciousness while Rizu was slowly losing it. It was then that Kiwi looked back, seeing Ita frowning at the bodies of the dead guards before she continued to pursue them.

"Ita...!"

"Well, we're in deep shit now."

Eri made the comment while she dragged Talin through the base, Kyoya at the back of the trio for cover fire purposes. They already had about ten guys on them, and unfortunately enough there was an alarm going off too. All she could hope for was that the others got out of there safely, because so far they weren't doing so well despite being unharmed for the moment.

Luckily enough they broke out into open air, but their luck ran out as there was a familiar red head in front of them. The one profiled as 'Kasanoda'. Eri cursed and yelled back at Kyoya, "Get Talin out of here and meet the others back at the boat!" If anyone was going to fight this guy, it was going to be her.

With the others retreating, Eri ran up to the guy shooting madly, though to her dismay the guy dodged every last bullet. And, just her luck, she ran out of ammo because she used so much of it on the guards earlier. Granted, she mainly maimed them while trying to kill as little as possible, but that ultimately took a lot more bullets than simply killing them would. So here she was, without a gun staring down a guy who wanted to kill her.

And, without warning, he leapt forward and began to exchange blows with Eri. Translation, he was also unarmed so she stood much more of a chance against him. Didn't want to die here anyway, the thought drifted through Eri's mind before a sharp pain was felt on the side of her head, "Son of a-! Hair pulling?! You're fighting like a girl!" Granted, she was a girl too, but even she wouldn't result to pulling someone else's hair out! That was just cheating!

Kasanoda jumped back then, inhaling the scent of the hair he had grabbed before pocketing it. Eri couldn't help but stare and shudder. That was... Kinda wrong. But with the guy coming at her again with the intent of beating her to a bloody pulp, she really couldn't think too much on it.

It was days like these that she wished she was a cop. Much less dangerous wackos to deal with in that department and if all else failed she could call for back up.

But, she reminded herself that this was more fun, not to mention more challenging.

((Short. Sorry Eri. ^^; I hope I gave you a good place to go off of though. And now I must head to my next class. Later!))

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-13-2007, 04:16 AM

Eri was torn over if this guy should be called the Energizer Bunny or just plain Creepy Guy. She had been beating the hell out of the fucker, and he just would not go down. He was like a human battering ram. No matter how many kicks and punches she landed, he kept throwing them back, "Is there some sort of disconnect in your head so you don't feel pain?" she asked throwing herself into a tree to avoid getting grabbed by the throat. She was getting sloppy. He had landed too many hits, and if he didn't start showing signs of weakness, she was going to have to try to run.

As Talin and Kyouya stumbled through the underbrush, Talin glancing back at where they left Eri nervously, he said something that really annoyed Kyouya. "It seems pretty fucked that the men get to run to safety while the tiny woman has to stay and fight the dragon,"

"She's your girlfriend, if it bothers you so much, go back and save her." Kyouya wouldn't mind shaking this guy.

"No she's not. She's my room mate, we're friends, but, she'd kill me if we ever dated. I'm too passive for her," and, Talin, being the kind of guy he is, took great satisfaction at the sideways sort of glance Kyouya gave in the direction they had left the girl.

There was a pause when they reached the boat. "So, is there supposed to be anyone else?" asked Talin sort of sheepishly looking around.

It's hard to run like hell when you're lugging a pair of women around. "We should dump them in a bush Hikaru," said the one twin.

The second shook his head, "Part of the job," the first grunted in protest as they skidded down a hill.

"Glad to know I can trust you guys if the need arises," said Kiwi, who was almost able to stand. Rizu seemed to be out cold.

"You're the one not willing to kill someone trying to kill the rest of us," pointed out the first twin, the second nodding. Kiwi was really wishing she could walk. It's even worse to be getting twin looks from people when one is carrying you... "The boat is just up ahead..."

Unfortunately for our gang, in front of them stood Ita along with ten armed guards. "This is where you give me back what is mine."

"You talk about her like she's your property," said the one twin with a frown.

"Way to promote equal rights and not objectifying women." Tsked the second.

"She's a lesbian, what do you expect?" asked the first. The second shrugged and Ita pointed a gun.

"Put her down," now, like any good spy, they were not about to give up a hostage. Grips were tightened, and Kiwi begged the twins not to hurt her.

"Kiwi, darling, don't worry, it's them who'll be hurt." The situation wasn't sounding any better. "Boys, kill 'em." Pause, pause, pause, "Boys," said Ita, sounding thoroughly annoyed. She turned around to them all fall over, darts sticking in the back of their necks. "Oh, shi-" and then a dart hit Ita, and there was a three second pause where she stared at the dart in her neck before she fell over, snoring loudly.

"Is she okay?" asked Kiwi timidly. She was dropped to her feet and peered down at the unconscious woman.

"The snoring seems like a pretty good indication... Come on, let's keep moving, there are more guards running around looking for us," the wailing sirens didn't stop when the evil over lord did, it seemed. Kiwi was grabbed by the arm and half dragged as they made it down to the shore where Talin and Kyouya were waiting. Talin staring meekly at the ground, having been silenced by a death glare when he started trying to play a blade of grass again.

"Who's he?" asked one twin.

"Where's the other one?" asked the other.

"Hey, you're still alive," said Talin to Kiwi, "glad to see it."

"Yeah, ditto," said Kiwi with a smile.

"Eri was fighting some red head and told us to go ahead." The twins exchanged worried looks, and, without another word, Kyouya took off, running, back the way he came. He found Eri and Mr. Creepy guy pretty easily. They were loud in beating the shit out of each other.

Eri had made a little leeway. She had broken his nose with a roundhouse kick, but, he had grabbed her leg and thrown her backwards and nearly over a cliff. She rolled out of the way of him bringing his heel down and cracking her skull open like a ripe watermelon, narrowly being missed, and kicked his legs out from under him. He hit the ground with a satisfying crash, but grabbed her by the ankle and yanked her towards him, throwing a punch at her face. That one hit, the she was left seeing little grey flecks floating across her vision. But, unlike most people who would have just passed out, half blind and operating on some sort of robot intuition, she kept going.

When Kyouya got there, one of her eyes had swollen shut and an arm hung limply at her side. The other arm had her opponent by the throat and they were struggling near the edge of the cliff, both trying to throw the other off. Kyouya didn't think, he pulled out his gun, and shot. The guy reeled back, crashing backwards and Eri threw herself away from the edge of the cliff, knowing she wasn't about to keep her feet.

She hit the ground with a hard sort of sound and Kyouya walked over, standing above her. She squinted through the blood, sweat, and grime up at him through her one eye and said, "I so had the fucker." He dragged her to her feet, and went to pick her up, "My legs are fine. If you really want to help, relocate my shoulder," he just stared at her, but, she was more then half blind, and couldn't see the look. He sighed and with more then a little discomfort popped the joint back in it's socket. She let out a pained sort of grunt, mumbled a thanks, and with him leading made it back to the boats.

"Oh my God," it was hard to discern Kiwi and Talin's voices from each other as they said that in unison.

"It's not that bad," mumbled Eri. "Everyone okay?"

"Rizu got shot, but nothing lethal. Everyone else is accounted for."

"And the fucker who nabbed Kiwi and Talin?"

"Got a trank dart. Out cold. There are others on their way out here to arrest her."

"Will she be hurt?" asked Kiwi, looking at the twins earnestly.

"Hopefully." muttered Eri to herself, Talin helping her in the boat.

"Probably not," said the one twin, the other glancing at Eri. "We're being picked up by Hani a few miles out west where we can treat the wounded," the other twin had gently loaded Rizu into the boat and was cradling her in his arms. Kiwi made a mental note of this, but, she was the only one so far too.

The groups took off, being picked up by a Hani who smiled and waved cheerfully as they were loaded onto the bigger boat, where a team of doctors rushed out to brisk Rizu who just needed some wrapping up and blood away. They tried to do the same to Eri, but, she refused. "I just need a shower, a few band aids, and some ice." The doctor insisted that they look her over, and, it turned out she was about right. It looked like she may have had a concussion, and it looked like she was ready to pass out any second, so they refused to let her shower alone. Kiwi went in with her to help her out.

Once the two girls went into the bathroom, there was a shared look by all the men folk. You know the look, that slight grin of awe. "What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall in that bathroom," said Talin, mostly joking.

"I somehow doubt that anything will happen," said the one twin sadly.

"Shame," said Talin putting his arms behind his head, "wounded chicks are hot," there was a moment where the others tried to figure out if he was kidding or not, until he started to laugh at them.

No wonder Eri kept him around. The twins went to go check on Rizu once they could escape. "She wasn't half bad," commented Hikaru.

"No," agreed his brother with a knowing sort of smile, "she wasn't."

((I know I'm leaving you in a terrible spot. I'm thinking either time jump or relationship development. I'm going to also go back and beef things up a little probably, as I threw a lot of potential stuff away, but, yeah. You have what you need to write the next part XP sorry.))

Rizu Komesu
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-14-2007, 04:21 AM

“So you swear you won’t tell?”

“Only if you promise to assault me with your naked body more often,” Talin replied cheekily as he earned a sigh and a grin from Eri, “Kidding, I won’t. I was wondering what the heck you did aside from cars though... So, you get much on the missions?”

“What do you think?” Eri picked up the phone then, glancing at Talin who could only shake his head as he pulled out his guitar, “Good answer. I’m calling Rizu to see how she’s doing. Try not to get kidnapped again?”

“Unless they’re models I’ll fight all I can!”

“Don’t count on it Talin. I’ll ask Rizu about what we talked over earlier though,” Seven numbers were input into the cordless phone before it started to ring, and before the person on the other end could even say hello Eri was already quizzing her, “So, are your injuries doing well? Have the twins come over often to look at them? Would you be a singer for Talin’s band?”

“Yes, none of your business... What was that last one?” The near-flawless answers came from the other end of the line, the red head obviously confused by the onslaught. When Eri repeated her question Rizu shrugged, being silent for a moment before replying, “Eri, I can’t sing.”

“You’re just saying that, I’ve heard you in the shower,” She could hear Rizu fumbling around for words, that must have embarrassed her. Ah well, no matter, “Talin’s lead singer just went solo and his band needs a girl temp going into his next gig. You in?”

“Even if I still have holes in my leg, side and shoulder?”

“Bandages and make up. Besides, I doubt he’d make you wear anything that would show off the wounds-”

“Ah, about that,” Talin interjected and scratched his cheek, pulling out a bag before pulling out a rather emo-punk outfit that showed a lot of skin, “Shoulder, thigh and midriff would show, Eri... We can change it!”

“Forget it, I’ll pass off the scars as alien tattoos or something. This is only temporary though, right?” Apparently Rizu had heard Talin from the other end of the phone. Ah, the good communications lines that are unique to spies, “I can’t do this, school AND my job...”

“Just chill why don’t you? As long as you can stand and sing for about... three hours, you should be fine.”

“That’s pushing it.”

“Don’t be such a baby!” Eri blew a raspberry into the phone and heard one in return before continuing, “Besides, I’ll make sure the two you-know-whos are there~...”

“I hate you. Fine, can I hang up now?” Eri laughed and told Rizu she could, “Good. So when’s this gig anyway?”

“Two weeks. Should be enough time to practice neh?”

“Since school is out for the summer, sure. We have to hit the beach after for a party though, just so that we can get Kiwi drunk.”

“Agreed. Later!” Eri hung up and looked towards Talin, “She’s there. I’m headed out to the shop, see you Talin!” After a wave Eri was out the door and on her way to the mechanic’s place where she worked. She had to admit she kinda missed the day job seeing as things had been so busy over the past little while...

“You still haven’t told me where you went, Kiwi,” Tamaki pouted as he saw the other getting out of her bed, sitting up in a cross-legged position while staring at her, “You were gone for quite a while...”

“Tamaki, it doesn’t matter anymore. I’m back now, aren’t I?” Kiwi sighed before looking back to the blond and smiling, “I’m here with you. And that’s all that matters, Tamaki.”

He seemed comforted by the notion but it turned into a frown as he hopped back up, “But you’re always going out! We haven’t dated in over three weeks now!”

Kiwi paused at that; Ita hadn’t left her mind even through the brief encounter with her on the island was so... unpleasant. Ita had been looking for her for all of those years? She had gone nuts looking for her? It was overwhelming to think of her previous love before she had to move away so long ago...

“Kiwi, don’t you love me anymore?” Tamaki’s whining brought Kiwi back to reality then. She shook her head and smiled in response.

“Of course I love you. And, I’m free tonight; why don’t we go out for dinner?”

“Yes! Thank you!” Tamaki held Kiwi close then, ignoring her weak protests as he picked her up and spun her around the cramped space, “It will be wonderful just like it used to be! We can be together forever!”

“Yeah... forever...” Kiwi, however, was now unsure of just how she felt. What was Ita going through now...?

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-14-2007, 04:54 AM

((Page theft!))

Probably bent over some bench with a woman named Molly... But let's not get into that. Rizu had hobbled up to her feet with a groan. She was supposed to go back to her day job that day, too. She should have tried to get more time off from the bar, but... She needed the job, and it was looking like it may go away. She put on the black pants, white shirt, and ignored the looks some of the waitresses were giving her. Yeah, she looked beat up and knew it. At least it was slow that night. Made it easier.

"So, which got off worse, you or the other guy?" asked a brunette by the bar.

"Huh?" he motioned vaguely to some of the visibly bruises peeking out. "Oh, uhm, not sure how the other guy was in the end," she lied lamely.

"Uh huh," the guy grinned and Rizu felt herself getting flustered. "So, you new here? I've been in this area lately and haven't seen you around."

"Oh, I've been off for the last while. Healing," she looked the guy over. He was cute, in an almost nerdy kinda way. Scruffy light brown hair, green eyes, glasses, a tie hanging around his neck undone. "So, who are you?"

"John Doe," he said with a grin, "You?"

"Jane Smith," she said with a similar smile.

He laughed, "You know, my name actually could be John Doe. My parents could have really hated me."

"Who's saying it isn't your real name?" she asked, washing out a few glasses. He grinned and dropped a few bucks into the tip jar.

"So," asked Talin, sprawled out on Eri's bed eating ice cream, "you see Kyouya since you passed out on him on the boat?"

"Hey, I thought we agreed not to talk about that," she said irritably. She had been in rough shape, and had dozed off and sort of fell on the CEO which Talin told her about with unrequited glee.

"Since when does that stop me? So, have you?"

She shrugged, "He's booked me for tonight, actually."

"Like, a date?"

"No. Well, technically yes, but, not really. I had to pose as his date for the last thing, I'm basically doing the same to keep up appearances."

"He has to pay you to go out with him? How sad. Does this mean that you'll sleep with him after? Sounds like you're sort of obligated to, I mean... Come on. How much are you being paid?"

"None of your business," she sighed at her closet. "I have no idea what I should wear," she whined. Talin fell off of her bed laughing, and she scowled, "that ice cream better come out of my sheets. Now come on. You're better at dressing me then I am. I swear that you're gay some days..."

Talin sighed and got to his feet, looking at her closet, "I'm taking you shopping soon. I really am..." a montage of Talin tormenting Eri would go in here, except that this is written and not TV, so you'll have to take my word for it that he was a real jerk about it, too. But, at least he carried the bag for her as she grumbled about how much she hated him.

"So, I have a request," said Talin as he dragged her into yet another store.

"No I will not take my shirt off and dance around a little."

"Damn. Not what I was going to ask though. Uhm, would it be okay if my brother crashed here for a few days?"

She looked at him then. Never had Talin asked her this kinda thing. Usually people just crashed on the couch. "Why are you asking?"

"It seems like a good idea?" he was lying, but, she didn't have the time to grill him on it.

"You aren't telling me something, but so long as it's nothing potentially dangerous, and he won't stand over me as I sleep, sure."

"Sounds fair... Now, sex kitten dress time?"

Eri sulked, "I wanted to wear a more conservative one. I told you I wasn't going to sleep with him already..."

"Sex kitten dress time." Said Talin with a nod, digging things off the rack. He really could have been a gay stereotype. He was straight, but, he hid it well some days...

"So," asked one shadowy figure to another in a distant location, "are things almost in place?"

The second shadow figure nodded, "yes mistress, they are."

"Excellent. I'll test it out tonight, then."

((It got late and I got tired.))

Rizu Komesu
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-14-2007, 08:15 PM

“You’re making me wear pink.”

“Come on, it looks so good on you Eri!”

“It’s pink,” Eri scowled as she looked at the cocktail dress she was wearing, “And you had to get the three inch heels...”

“You’re short. You need them,” Talin grinned when he heard the string of curses coming from Eri, “It’s not like you’re going to be running all over the place in them, they’re just to make you look good.”

“You just want an excuse to put me in pink.”

“There’s that, but you also have to look good for your fake date,” Eri went back into the dressing room then, squeaking when another dress was thrown over to her, “I just had to see you in the pink, but you could try this one too!”

“You just love doing this to me don’t you?” Eri frowned as she took off the pink dress and slid the red one on, frowning at the way it shimmered. Suddenly she liked the pink sparkly one better, mostly because it showed less cleavage. Unfortunately, she didn’t have enough time to change before some screaming from the hallways began to damage her ears, “Fucker.”

“Salra!”

Eri froze when she heard that name. Salra, Talin’s older sister? She had heard about her but... Well, that couldn’t be good, whatever Talin was shouting about. Without even bothering with her clothes Eri pulled out a loaded gun and bolted out of the change room in the stilettos and dress Talin pulled out for her.

What she saw was entirely unexpected though. Salra was kicking the butt of some guy in a mask before he grabbed a rope ladder and was lifted through a hole in the roof. The older woman was cursing before shaking her head and putting away her own weapon, “Damn, I’ve been tracking that guy for months... Really pisses me off that he got away again.

“Talin... That’s your sister?”

Salra froze and turned towards Talin and Eri, blinking a couple of times before she sighed in frustration, “It was bound to happen sooner or later. So you’re Talin’s room-mate... Nice work on the island.”

“How did you-”

“Chat later, run now. The cops are coming.”

Needlessly said, this was definitely turning into the most interesting shopping trip Eri had ever been on.

“What the hell are you two doing here?” Later on into her shift Rizu was startled at the two familiar faces coming into the bar, to her dismay the two sitting at the bar table in front of her.

“Can’t we come in and grab a drink?” Hikaru started the banter, smirking while he waited for Kaoru to finish up.

“And can’t we visit our favourite red-headed bar tender?” Kaoru grinned and held up his fingers in a peace sign, though apparently it had a double meaning, “Two long island iced teas please.”

“I’m just wondering how you found out about my other... my job,” Averting her gaze the girl served them both long island iced teas as per their request, having mixed them while making conversation. The nerdy-cute boy was gone, though the name ‘John Doe’ wasn’t exactly helpful. Hmm. She just got a weird feeling about him...

“Wakey wakey, Rizu! Are you entranced by our good looks?”

“Or maybe you’re getting light headed and need your bandages changed. We can help!”

Rizu felt her face become hot as she shook her head, “Just pay for the drinks and stop embarrassing me!” She hissed out the words while looking around, just knowing that her face was probably redder than her hair at the moment. Why oh why were they tormenting her like this?

“Aww, but it’s so much fun,” Hikaru grinned and poked Rizu’s nose, though his attention was caught by Kaoru’s pouting, “I like teasing you more though, Kaoru...”

“I wish you wouldn’t tease miss Rizu or myself so...”

“I only do it because of how I feel towards you, Kaoru,” Hikaru caught Kaoru’s chin in his hand and tilted up, getting close to the point of kissing while Rizu turned away in embarrassment. What the...?!

“Hm? I think she’s getting jealous of us, Hikaru.”

“She can join in on the fun after her shift, Kaoru.”

“Stop it!” Rizu shook her head wildly and scooped up the money Kaoru had put down as the twins laughed at her, “Seriously, you’re going to get me fired and I need this job to help me pay for university!”

“Fine, party pooper,” Both twins said that and pouted before beginning to sip at their drinks, Rizu going to the other end of the bar to take in orders for various drinks. Thankfully, it was about to get busy. They weren’t serious about what they’d do after the shift would they...?

Definitely better not to think about that for the moment.

“Tamaki!” Kiwi ran after the blond as some men in black suits and ski masks were pulling him away, already whipping out a gun and trying to take out the others around her. She managed to wound several but, to her horror, she saw the one holding Tamaki hostage dragging him into an armoured van, “No! What are you doing with him?!”

“Kiwi!”

“Quiet you!” A loud thunk was heard and Kiwi saw Tamaki go limp, furiously shooting at the tires now in an attempt to blow them out. However, her stomach gave a sickening flip when she saw the man holding a gun to Tamaki’s head, “Let our men go or the hostage gets wasted, brat!”

There was nothing... Nothing she could do but watch as the men were dragged into the van and they drove off. However, as soon as the door closed and began to drive away Kiwi threw a hair clip onto it, knowing that there was a tracking device on it. That was how Eri and Rizu had found her on the island and she could use it to track down the guys kidnapping Tamaki!

Her phone rang then, and quickly Kiwi flipped it out. Before she could even ask who was calling Hani’s voice came onto the line, “You need to get to the café as soon as possible, Kiwi! I’m going to call Eri and Rizu in a second, but Mori needs to brief you on something weird that’s going on!”

“But someone just-”

“We know what happened, that place is under surveillance! It’s everything to do with it! Hurry!”

The line went dead before Kiwi could question any further, and with a grim frown on her face she closed the phone and raced back to Tamaki’s car, having picked up the keys to it on the floor. They, luckily, had dropped out of his pocket when he got abducted, but it only made Kiwi even more queasy about what had happened. Tamaki, I’m going to get you back! I’m going to get to the bottom of this!

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-15-2007, 02:49 AM

Kiwi walked into the cafe looking harassed, but, all three girls looked about that way. Rizu was still healing, and had been harassed by the twins all night, and, well, Eri was in heels. She always looked cranky in heels. "You loose a bet Eri?" asked Kiwi as she looked her friend in the sweet little pink dress, done up to the t, over.

"Sure, lets go with that," she said glancing to Hani, "we're all here and I'm late for my fake date. What's going on?"

Hani pressed a button and a screen slid down, "There's a company that has produced a highly illegal device that can establish control over someone's mind," a picture of it was on the screen. A sort of bracelet looking thing. "The person must be sedated for it to work. But, after they are initially ensnared by this device, it's easy to keep them under it's control," said Hani sadly. He pressed a button and a mansion was shown on the screen. Kiwi was looking pale, the words of Tamaki being kidnapped having to do with this. "There has also been a rash of kidnappings of attractive men, and thanks to Kiwi we've managed to track them down to this place. We can't get in just yet, though. We believe that it is the creator of the mind control device that is responsible for the kidnappings."

Rizu put a gentle hand on Kiwi's shoulder and sat her down before she fell down. Eri, despite being pretty in pink, had her thinking face on. "Why can't we get in yet?"

"Too heavily guarded. It's also on an island with very steep cliffs all around, and very jagged rocks on all sides, and only one docking station, which is always heavily guarded. We don't want to send you girls in just go get caught," said Hani simply.

"Then why tell us this now?" asked Rizu with a frown, "are we in some sort of danger of getting kidnapped?"

"No, but, some of those around you are... The twins and Mr. Ootori, and Talin, for starters. But, Eri, we have information that indicated that Mr. Ootori is in danger of being grabbed, well, tonight."

"So, guard his ass?"

"No. Let him get grabbed and smuggle yourself on the helicopter. Rizu, Kiwi, follow along as well. And don't let Mr. Ootori see you."

"Hani-" started Eri firmly, but he gave her a pointed look. It stopped her for a moment, "Hani that isn't fair." she went on, "He's paying us, we can't use him as bait. Not without him knowing, at least."

"It's either we use him as bait now, or he's grabbed later," he said simply. She had no argument to that, and fell silent.

"If we can't get on the island, once we sneak on, how are we supposed to get off? Let alone with a bunch of random men?" asked Kiwi, looking at the pictures of the island scrolling across the screen.

"Glad you asked, Kiwi!" said Hani with a beaming smile. He pressed another button and a few diagrams and pictures of the island popped up. "There's one spot we found where the water off the edge of the cliff is deep, and rock free," the image was blown up, "signal when you're ready to leave and we'll have a boat waiting. Just jump in the water and swim for it." Well, that was reassuring. He then pulled out three bags, and handed one to each girl, "GPS, knock out gas, grappling hook, x-ray glasses-"

"Kiwi stop staring at me," said Rizu covering herself as Kiwi tried on the glasses.

"Nice bra," Eri took the glasses off of Kiwi's face at that one.

"As I was saying. x-ray glasses, new communicators, these one's look like dangling earrings so it will be more natural to talk into them then the ring model. Extra ammo, knives, laser cutter rings, hard to aim those in earring form, some tic-tacs that explode, so, don't eat them, and a bagged lunch. In case you girls get hungry. PB and J sandwiches." He was beaming. The girls exchanged a strange look on that last one. "Now, get going! Eri, you're late for your date!"

"Fake date, FAKE date," she grumbled as the other two herded her out. She made it back to her place and was only a little late, but, Kyouya was there, and so was Talin. It was clear the two were awkward around each other. "Sorry I'm late, work emergency. All fixed now." Kyouya answered her with a sort of grunt.

"Eri you look like a princess," said Talin fawning over her. He had already seen her, but, he was trying to get a response out of Kyouya.

"Ark, no, down, bad, heel, bad Talin" she said swatting him away. He grinned.

"You were right about the dress, too. This one is nicer. Don't you think, Kyouya?"

"I never saw the other dress, so I really can't know. Now if you two are quite done, we really need to get going." Eri forced a smile and let him lead her out to the car, and was oddly quiet on the way to the party. Which Kyouya didn't question. He also didn't question why Rizu and Kiwi were in the car behind them. She had said there was a work emergency, that was enough for him.

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-16-2007, 02:36 AM

((Double posting, bad, I know))

Once they reached the place the event was being held at, both slipped into the role they were expected to play. Eri became the sweet, charming trophy girl, and Kyouya the suave, smart, and equally charming young man. He got out of the car before her and helped her out, putting a hand on the small of her back as they made their way inside.

Kiwi glanced at Rizu, "For a fake date, he's being awfully good, huh?"

"I'm sure it's just an act. He doesn't have enough of a heart to actually be any sort of decent guy," said Rizu as they parked on top of a parking complex next to it. A prime spot, they had been told, to keep an eye on things and sneak onto a helicopter if need be.

"Well, he went back to make sure she wasn't dead at risk to himself, that could mean something," said Kiwi pulling out a box of pocky Hani had slipped her on the way out. He said she seemed sad, as an explanation. She had smiled and taken it. And, well, it's hard to be sad when you're eating pocky.

"Okay, so he has some sort of a conscience, and felt he owed her for saving and protecting him so well," said Rizu stealing a stick.

"And him asking her to this thing?"

"He said it was to keep up a cover," said Rizu simply. Kiwi just gave her a pointed stare. "He doesn't stand a chance even if he does have a thing for her."

"And her wearing pink?"There was a long pause

"'Bout time she got some sort of action," Kiwi laughed at the sudden jump of mind set. "So, how're you holding up?"

She shrugged, "alright, I guess. I know that we'll get him back, though. And I'm going to beat the person who's responsible so severely..."

"Hey, that isn't our mission this time. You can hunt them down on your own time, not when it'll get the rest of us killed," Kiwi looked down at her lap, vaguely resembling a punted puppy. "Hey, you have the binoculars?"

"Yeah, why?" Rizu pointed and Kiwi looked down. "They're outside."

"Yes, they are."

Unknown to Kyouya and Eri that they were being watched on some very advanced binoculars, they wandered away from the party outside for some air. "You do look nice, by the way. I realized I hadn't mentioned that, which was rude."

"Well, thank you, you look good too. Handsome nerd, suites you," she said with a nod.

"I am not a nerd," said Kyouya with enough offense to encourage Eri.

"I'm sorry, what's your company again? One based around developing the newest technological innovations? I do believe that's nerdy. Plus, the glasses don't help. Glasses never help."

"Fine, then," he took the glasses off and looked at her, "better?"

"Can you actually see anything?" she asked pulling faces at him.

"If I say no will you still keep making your self look like a spaz?" she laughed and stopped, then actually looked at him.

"The glasses suit you, but, I think nobody looks better with glasses then without."

He put them back on, "That was an indirect compliment if I’ve ever heard one."

"That was an indirect thanks if I ever heard one," they walked a little further before Eri glanced at him, "so, why did you ask me to come to this thing?"

"I told your boss," he said, suddenly cold, "to keep up the cover."

"Most guys would just find a real trophy girlfriend. Probably cost you less. And you may get lucky."

Not one to leave a comment like that unanswered with such an ego hit, Kyouya grabbed Eri by the arm, pinning her (although not roughly) to the wall, and leaning down, putting his mouth right next to her ear. "Are you sure my odds are that bad now?" Rizu and Kiwi spilled the box of pocky across the car floor as they fought for the binoculars.

Eri didn't have time to choke out a slightly clever retort, as a van barreled past them, Kyouya getting yanked in without it even stopping. Eri had figured a helicopter wouldn't be involved and planted a tracker on him earlier, but, just stood there, stunned for a few seconds before Rizu and Kiwi pulled up next to her in Rizu's car and yanked her in as they kept going, giving chase. They had to get on that plane or helicopter.

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-02-2007, 08:00 AM

((Triple posting for the sake of getting this thing going, my co-author has no inspiration for this ark, so, I'll be barreling through it))

They followed the van through allyways and highways, trying their best to remain unseen by those infront of them. They apparently did a half decent job as the van came to a stop by the docks, and no armed men marched out and started shooting in their general direction. "If they're getting on that tiny little boat, I think we may be screwed," said Rizu, watching the men unload the (now unconcous) Kyouya out of the car and into a fishing boat. "Golden, we can sneak onto that," Eri grumbled something about skirts and glitter. The other two had "forgotten" to grab pants for her. Jerks. "Nows not the time Eri," scolded Rizu, and the three girls slunk out and onto the fishing boat without incident.

"This is too easy," said Kiwi as the three girls were huddled in a storeage room, below.

"Yeah," said Rizu, "maybe they just don't think anyone knows where their island is yet, or who they are?"

"You never assume that," said Eri, it was the first thing she had said in a while, "I'm pretty sure that they want us there, although why I'm trying not to guess," almost identical images of the three of them on mind control devices flashed through the girls heads, and each repressed a shudder.

"So, what do we do if that is the plan?" asked Kiwi looking to the other two girls.

They exchanged glanced, "Kick their asses first?" suggested Rizu cheerfully.

"Hey, I think we're stopping," said Kiwi, getting to her feet to peer out the small square window before diving back down. "Guys, how are we getting off of the boat and onto the island?" she whispered.

Rizu glanced at Eri, who scanned the small cabin before sneaking a quick peek at the island through the window, she had nothing, so began to dig through their supplies. She put on the glasses and scanned the area, "If we can get the tic tac bomb onto the other end of the boat and set it off, then we can sneak onto the island unnoticed. How good are your throwing arms?"

Kiwi ended up being the one throwing, as Eri threw like a girl and Rizu was still on the mend. The trio slunk out of their safety, peering around corners and through walls until she had a clear shot as they docked and hauled one off, and, it worked. Everyone rushed over there, and the three girls by some stroke of fate got their asses on the island and into the woods, unnoticed, for now.

Kiwi was looking at her GPS, and the little dot labeled 'Tamaki'. She glanced at the other two, "I'm going after Tamaki," she said before getting to her feet and rushing off to the dot.

Rizu got up to chase after her, but Eri grabbed her arm, "you'll only get yourself killed, too, she'll be alright. She's armed. Besides, there are three buildings, and three of us, splitting up to scope the place out is probably a good idea," and before the red head could protest, Eri headed off to the biggest one, leaving Rizu for the smaller, which, was good, as, she was still healing...

She crept along through the underbrush until she found an open window and when the coast was clear used the grappling hook to get in. The room was small, and completely dark, she would have thought it was empty if not for the sound of laboured breathing. She kept very quiet, sticking close to the window and it's small square of light.

"Some one finally come to kill me?" rasped a male voice, "about fucking time,"

Rizu pulled out a flashlight, and pointed it at the floor, moving it until she figured where things were and found the chair the speaker was tied to, back to her, he recoiled from that bit of light, and she edged around, careful not to shine the light right in his face, "No, I'm gonna try to get you out of here," he raised his head as much as he could, and Rizu couldn't help but think he looked familear, but, couldn't place him.

"Collar," he croaked out, tilting his head to the side, exposing a stretch of neck, she edged forward to see the glint of metal, and could see the patches of dried blood peeking out from beneath, "please," she gently put a hand on the collar, and realized there was no latch, "pull," he said. She did. She was impressed he didn't scream as she did so, but the collar broke and she took it off, digging out something to stop the fresh bleeding with. There were four spikes that had gone into his flesh, and four holes in him. Rizu made a noise of sympathy and worked on the ropes. He slumped forward and out of the chair to the ground with a sort of thud.

"Do I want to know what they did to you?" asked Rizu, helping him upright again, he let out a bitter sort of laugh.

"They were trying to get my brother, got me. Didn't want me." Rizu dug through her bag and pulled out the bottle of water. "Didn't want to waste..."

"Here," she said, helping him drink.

"Thank you," he said after a minute. With the help of a wall he was sitting on his own, and holding the water bottle on his own. She had no idea what to do with this guy, he could hardly sit let alone stand or walk or run for it. How was she supposed to smuggle him out? When the lock of the door was shot off with a gun with a silencer, that slipped her mind as she pulled her own. The door swung open and, gun drawn and pointed at Rizu, there stood a tall, leggy woman with long black hair. The man raised his head, saw the woman, and said "lower the gun," she eyed him, "collars gone, it's me," she lowered it a little, but did not drop it.

Rizu, needless to say, was confused. So was Eri.