Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 10-04-2007, 12:32 AM

O.o It's a wonder I didn't create this thread sooner.

Anyways, I don't believe in making more threads then I need. And I write a lot of oneshots, so no sense flooding this place with all my stories. This is my attempt to hopefully reviews and get more recognized on my fanfiction.net account.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~seito
My Fanfiction.net account

Some of these stories are on the older side (I'm trying not to post anything that's over a year old. >>) Some are not.

I mostly write Fullmetal Alchemist, Naruto and Shaman King stories. So with that, let's move onto my Disclaimer and Warning

DISCLAIMER: I own NOTHING that you see here, with the exception of my original characters.

WARNING: There are Shonenai/ Guyxguy fluff in here. Nothing too serious, but if you hate it, then please leave. I don't want flames and they'll be deleted if found.

NOTE: Some of my fanfictions were already posted in another thread of mines on mene, so I decided to link them here so that I know which ones I've posted or not. *nods*

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 10-04-2007, 12:33 AM

Chu~
All FMA Stories links go here.
Be warned nearly 99% of all my FMA stories contain Shonen ai

Most Common Pairing: RoyEd

Enjoy?

Paper Stars
Pairing: Roy/Ed
Summary: Folding Paper Stars can be fun. Who knows maybe your wish will come true. (�Make a wish, Edward,��That�s not even a real star,��Just make a wish, Fullmetal.��Fine." �Umm, sir? What are you doing?"�Folding paper stars,�)
Note: Several Posts Long. The First of the Paper Series

Paper Cranes
Summary: [Sequel to Paper Stars]They say if you fold a thousand paper cranes, the gods will grant you one wish(Really, Fullmetal, first paper stars, now paper cranes."�What was that for?��That, Roy Mustang, was for kissing me last time.�)
Note: Several Posts Long. The Second of the Paper Series

Paper Triangles
Summary: [Sequel to Paper Cranes] Dragons represent Fire, the powers of the rules, and hidden secrets. (Why paper triangles and where was my hello when you came back?� And I didn�t stop by to say hello because I knew you would have come here after...)
Note: Several Posts Long. The Third of the Paper Series

Paper Flowers
Summary: [Sequel to Paper Triangles] Paper flowers are the best way to deliver a message. �So who are these for?� �For you.� �Aishiteru.
Note: Several Post Long. The Fourth of the Paper Series

The 25 Days of Christmas
Pairing: Roy/Ed (And various others.)
Chapter Story = 25 Chapters
Summary: 25 Drabbles to count down the 25 days left until Christmas. Tinsel, mistletoe, hot chocolate and randomness everywhere!
Chapters: 1, 2, 3, 4. 5, 6. 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25,
Notes: Complete

Yoake Mae: Fate and Destiny
Fandom: FMA/HP Crossover
Pairing: Eventual Roy/Ed and HP/DM
Chapters: 12
Notes: Book 1 of 7, Several Posts long per chapter, Complete
Summary: Ed�s search for the philosopher's stone has brought him to Hogwarts! Just a few things, Al isn�t going, Roy is. He�s in first year and half of the first years are taller then him. He has a cat, (thanks to Roy)Oh and Voldemort is after the same stone.
Chapters: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Reimei: Honor and Pride
Fandom: FMA/HP
Pairing: Eventual Roy/Ed and HP/DM
Chapters: 14
Notes: Book 2 of 7, Several Posts long per chapter, In Process Next Chapter soon to be posted here and on ff.net.
Starts page 18 on other thread. >>

Under the Mistletoe
Fandom: FMA
Pairing: Roy/Ed Hints of Rayna/Riza
Summary: At a Christmas Party, Ed learns some new things about Roy. However, Roy’s payback is much sweeter. Too bad it backfired on him. (“Well, we don’t want to break the tradition right…?” “So one more kiss wouldn’t hurt.”)
Note: Several Post Long,

Mistletoe Drabbles
Pairing: Roy/Ed Rayna/Riza
Summary: After the christmas party, Hughes received a very strange Christmas Card
Chapters: 1 2 3
Note: Sequel to Under the Mistletoe. Several Post Long

Message On the Wall
Pairing: Guess
Summary: It was at the mall that Roy saw something strange... Just a message on the wall.
Note: Not posted on ff.net (probably never will be)

Just a Bit of Chocolate
Pairing: Roy/Ed, Rayna/Riza
Summary: Because on White Day, men give chocolate to their special person.
Note: Several Post Long

Silver Tears
Pairing: Roy/Ed Rayna/Riza
Summary: Because sometimes the moon cries silver tears. (“Baka Taisa… you just can’t let me go, can you?”“Doesn’t the moon look sad to you?”“You know I never completely left. I’m not that selfish, you baka and you’ve always known that I love you.”)

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 10-04-2007, 12:34 AM

Same as above. This is for all my Naruto Stories.
Contains mostly Sasunaru though I like to venture out and try other pairings as well.
Original Character Often seen in these stories: Seika

Checklist
Pairing: Sasunaru
Summary: [Slight AU, Sasunaru] Itachi stared at the piece of paper in his hands. It was an odd checklist thing that he had found on the kitchen table this morning. It read: How to Know Your Otouto is Gay

Interruptions
Summary: [Sasunaru] It doesn’t take a lot of noise to make a sound proposal. One message, that was all Sasuke asked for. He needed to ask Naruto one thing... So why was everyone insisting on interrupting him!
Note: Several Posts long

Or Die Trying
Summary: A samurai without honor is a coward, A ninja without stealth is useless, And a man without a heart is emotionless. ("Congratulations,You’ve finally become the emotionless shinobi you wanted to be.”)
Note: Several Posts Long

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 10-04-2007, 12:35 AM

For my Shaman King/Others Stories

For Shaman King: Mostly Hao/Yoh
For Others: my crossovers or stories that aren't in my usual three fandoms.

Untitled
Fandom: Danny Phantom
Shonen ai: No
Original Character: Hotaru
Summary: Danny meets an unusual Ghost.

Untitled
Fandom: Yugioh GX
Pairing: JudaixRyo (?)
Summary: Judai has a secret. It's one that no one knows, and one he has no intention of telling. Still, he'll learn the hard way that Mother is always right, and the things he holds dear may just be taken away from him.

Risk of Yesterday
Fandom: Beyblade
Summary: (mentions RayKai One-shot) Kai goes to an old friend for a bit of advice. Now if he could make sense of the riddles... (“If tomorrow is today, then today is yesterday as yesterday is the day after yesterday then to put it simply the risk of yesterday is
Note: Several Post long

Snow Global
Fandom: Bleach
Pairing: ByakuyaxRenji
Summary: What an odd shape looking thing... “What is this?” “A gift! Don’t just stare at it! Open it!” “...What is this?” “It’s a snow globe. I made it all by myself!

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 10-04-2007, 12:35 AM

Reserved.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 10-04-2007, 12:36 AM

and one last reserved.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 10-04-2007, 10:15 AM

Pairing: Roy/Ed, A little Ray/Riza
OC appearance: Yes, Rayna
Warning: Shonen Ai This writing style is This is very strange and very hard to follow. So read very carefully or you might get lost on reading. There are hints to who is saying which line.

Driving Lesson
Tis a fine summer day

Children were playing

As their parents watched close by

And in the distance someone was yelling

“LOOK OUT!”

Screech!

Heart racing

Pounding

Heart attack!

“WATCH THE ROAD!”

“STOP YELLING AT ME!”

“FULLMETAL!”

Grabs the wheel

Just in time

Avoided the on coming wagon

Beats of sweat run down the face

Twitching has become a natural habit

Thoughts of

‘How the hell did I agree to this?’

And

‘Why me?’

Race through the Flame Alchemist’s head

In the distance, two watched

The Ice Alchemist could only shake her head

As her girlfriend prepared the first aid kit

“FULLMETAL! THE WALL!”

Sway

Skid

Pebbles fly

And knuckles are turning white

“I think I’m starting to get the hang of this.”

Nothing but pure terror and horror on his passenger’s face

Eyes close

Praying this was just a dream

A nightmare from which he’ll awake from…

HONK!

No… it’s not…

Zoom, zoom, zoom

Just dangerously missing becoming pancakes against another wall…

People run and scream,

“RUN AWAY CAR!”

Grip tightening…

Nearly breaking the door

Ah… the things he does for love…

“EDWARD! THOSE PEOPLE!”

Just missed the old couple

Who didn’t notice a thing….

“Fullmetal, tell me you can see where you’re going…”

“Who are you calling a tiny bug that escapes the wrath of a shoe because he's so small that he fits in the grooves and can't get squashed?”

“EDWARD! THE POLE!”

Crash!

Bang!

Boom!

If possible, heart was racing even faster

“It’s just a little dent.”

“THAT WAS NOT A LITTLE DENT!”

“You worry too much Roy.”

Ping!

Crunch!

And perfectly come to stop in from of Central

Door opens,

Practically falls out

Breathing heavily,

And thanking god for being alive

“See that wasn’t so bad. I’m getting better.”

Won’t mention that

The twenty near crashes…

Dented light pole…

Nearly running over forty people…

The smashed mailbox

And about a dozen broken flower pots

Or the numbers of dents and missing parts in the car…

A kiss on the cheek

“You worry too much. Stop fretting, I’ll start fixing the car.”

Clap!

Flash!

And as the flame watched

He could only sigh…

The things he does for love…

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 10-23-2007, 09:27 AM

OC Appearance: None
Warning: Shonen ai. Fluffiness

-------------------------------

Rest…

--------------------------------

A brilliant mask for the world to see

A brilliant mask made just for me

Roy always wondered why Ed chose to smile and laugh even though he knew that he was in pain, or even sad and depressed. He wondered why everyone was fooled by such an illusion. Perhaps they couldn’t see the way those golden eyes would dull ever so slightly or how that smile would seem slightly strained…

Roy wondered what Ed really looked like…

After all, masks were just one way to hide…

Wisps of tall gray pillars of smoke rise

From ashes and burning fires

Behind the smoke no one can see

Behind the smoke I can be me

---------------------------------

Such confidence, such arrogance.

Ed wondered what drove Roy to gain power. Why did he strive to go so high? What truly lied behind that arrogant, yet confident smirk? When Roy fired his flames, they lit the sky. Yet no one pays attention to the smoke. Behind the cover of smoke, Ed can see the drop of a confident mask. Behind the cover of smoke, Roy is himself.

Fire is beautiful just as it can be deadly, but sometimes the smoke is deceiving…

------------------------------------

Sharp and true…

What is really glass?

Clear as ice, pure as crystal

How can something so simple

Waver and deceive?

----------------------------------------

A trick of light? Ed wasn’t sure. But when he walked into Roy’s office one fine afternoon, the Flame Alchemist seemed to be a little more tired then he should be. There was the sense of a heavy and unbearable burden. The moment Ed tried to look closer, the look disappeared and the arrogant one took its place.

As Ed waited for Roy to speak, he watched and waited and wondered why Roy was observing him. Roy for some reason was looking at him, watching as well, and wondering too.

Roy knew of course. Ed tried to hide; the glass mask wavered and had almost fallen. Such a foolish boy, he was too. But no matter how many ways you put it, Ed was still a child no matter how great or impossible his feats were. He was still a child… a child who was growing up a little too fast…

Roy looked towards the direction of the door. From what he could tell, Al was over playing at Hughes’ house. Hawkeye was attempting to make coffee (of course Central’s coffee was just bad to begin with). Havoc was sleeping and everyone else was going about, working on his or her work. No one to take Edward home…

Ed looked outside the window. A blue bird sat in the tree, staring back at him. Then the bird chirped and took flight into the sky. Ed wondered… how long had it been since he became a state alchemist? Ed let out a soft sigh. He felt tired… mentally and physically. For a moment Ed wondered how Roy did this everyday. This endless amount of work that seemed hopeless in a war-bitten world. Anything and everything seemed useless and hopeless.

But Ed knew. Roy was just as tired as he was. Maybe even more. Roy merely wore a mask just like him.

You know… glass is really deceiving…

--------------------------------------------

Mirror, mirror on the wall

Tell me who is the most perfect of us all?

---------------------------------------------

“Never mind, Fullmetal. Just go check into an inn or something and get some rest,” said Roy. His gaze returned back to Edward. Even as he spoke, Roy continued to weigh his options.

Ed could only stare in shock. He gaped a bit. Just as he was about to open his mouth and protest, Ed caught his reflection in the window. What he saw, he didn’t like. His mouth twisted into a smirk before becoming a smile. Ed sank back into his chair. “Hmmm… maybe a day of rest wouldn’t be so bad,” he said.

Roy smiled behind his folded hands. Perhaps he should take his own advice. Ed was apparently thinking along the same lines. “You should get some rest too.”

Taking a glance in the mirror on his desk, Roy could only agree. He was overdue for a day off.

They say no one is perfect…

Can someone be as flawed as me?

As I gaze into the mirror in front of me

I see a person staring back at me

And yet I wonder if that person is me…

-----------------------------------------

The blue bird landed in another tree. This one was in front of a house. The blue bird peered inside the window and was greeted by a strange, yet comforting sight.

Shoes laid tossed to the side. Two coats, one black, the other red, thrown on a chair. Two silver pockets watches, a pair of white gloves, and one gun were on the dresser drawers. On the bed, laid a man in a blue uniform with black hair, slumbering. His arms were wrapped around a boy wearing a black outfit with hair of gold. Both were asleep, slumbering in each other’s embrace. Sunlight lit and warmed the room, bothering neither of the two.

The blue jay chirped, singing a soft lullaby before taking flight. It would leave these two alone to their sleep… after all one does need to sleep…

-------------------------------------------

Perhaps all I need…

Is a day of rest…

A day to me…

Owari

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 11-02-2007, 10:38 AM

Chapter 13 of Reimei

--------------------

Last time:

Ed knew Fate was out to get him. He just knew it. There was no way his luck was this bad. Somehow while sliding down that pipe, he managed to take a wrong turn. He groaned as he rubbed his head.

His eyes widened as he looked around. The room he was in looked like a lab, and not just any lab, it was an alchemist lab. An array of alchemy circles, calculations and… blood was written all over the walls. Ed drew a sharp breath. There was one in particular that he noticed. It was the same circle he had seen in 5th Research Institute: the alchemy circle for the Philosopher’s Stone.

What was that accursed thing doing here? Ed didn’t have time to think about it as a low and dangerous growl came from behind him…

-----------------

Reimei: Honor and Pride

-----------------

Chapter XIII
Honor or Pride Part 1; The First Piece

----------------

READY STEADY GO

---------------

Ed jumped away as a creature lunged at him out of nowhere. “What the--?” Ed shouted, dodging another attack.

The creature that attacked him looked like a chimera, but not any Ed had seen before. It was pretty obvious that whoever made it was using magical creatures instead. It had the head of an acromantula, the body of a centaur, and the wings of Fwooper. It was definitely not the wizarding world's standard chimera.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 11-02-2007, 10:39 AM

The chimera reared, its front legs kicking angrily. Ed wondered how long it had been down here. It charged at Ed, spitting out venom as it did so. Ed jumped away, clapping his hands together and giant hands shaped themselves out of the ground, trying to grab the Chimera. It flapped its wings and lifted itself off the ground before diving straight for Ed.

“Petrificus Totalus!”

The Chimera fell to the ground, its body locked by the curse Ed had just cast. The blonde panted heavily, pushing his bangs out of his face. Now that that was taken care of, it was time to figure out what Amestris style alchemy was doing in a place hundreds of feet below Hogwarts.

Ed carefully examined the alchemy circle. “This is different,” Ed muttered. The alchemy circle for the Philosopher’s Stone was slightly different. As if someone had changed it. He traced the design slowly in thought. During the summer back home he had discovered a small fragment of the truth. The key ingredient to the Philosopher’s Stone was humans. It still chilled him to the bone thinking about it. That trip to the Research Institute was a shocking experience. He still got nightmares from it and it made him sick to the stomach. Still, he had to keep looking for answers.

This circle was more powerful, but it looked like it didn’t use humans to create the stone. Ed glanced at the bones that lay in heaps in the corners. They didn’t look like human bones, and he bet they were actually bones from magical creatures. What kind of stone would be created from using the magical creatures? Ed could only begin to imagine what it could do. Magic and alchemy made a powerful and dangerous combination.

He could still feel the faint traces of alchemic reactions in the walls. It meant that this place was made recently; within the last year at most. He glanced at the ladder, from what he could see, it led up into a dark tunnel. Wondering where it ended, Ed began to climb. After a few minutes he pushed open a trapdoor and peered outside. There were tall, dark trees and the quiet groans of life. A thick fog made it hard to see past two feet. However, Ed knew it was somewhere deep into the Forbidden Forest. “Well, that explains how the person got into the Chamber in the first place.”

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 11-02-2007, 10:40 AM

As Ed climbed back down, he made a mental note of it. He wasn’t sure how they were going to get out of the Chamber after this. Just as he reached the lab again, something slammed against him, knocking him across the room. Ed looked up quickly, the chimera had broken loose from his charm.

“Shit,” Ed cursed, rolling away from another set of powerful kicks. The chimera was either going to poison him or trample him to death. Something Ed wasn’t looking forward to. “Stupefy!” Ed shouted, throwing the chimera back a few paces. “Tarantallegra!” Ed continued.

The chimera’s legs shook and began to dance wildly. –Crunch- Ed winced. It sounded like one of the chimera’s leg broke. Still the beast wouldn’t give up. It lunged itself at Ed one more time. “STUPEFY!!” Ed shouted.

The chimera was thrown into the wall, falling to the ground with sickening thud. Its neck was broken. It lay still, unmoving. Ed panted, trying to catch his breath. He was getting real sick of this.

Suddenly, the sound of music echoed throughout the room. Ed listened. It was eerie, spine-tingling, and unearthly: it made Ed’s skin crawl. He knew what that sound was. It was the sound of a phoenix. “Harry! Ron!” Ed shouted to himself. He had to find them!

---------------

Harry was just peachy. No, really, he was swell. Everything was okay in life. Well… no not really. In the duration of the last ten minutes he had learned that the spirit of a diary had been controlling his best friend’s sister. A spirit that happened to be the younger version of Voldmort, the heir of Slytherin. It was also safe to say that Tom Riddle was about to kill him until Fawkes appeared out of nowhere, dropping the Sorting Hat onto Harry’s lap.

Harry questioned his destiny and sanity for a brief moment. Riddle had a twisted smile on his face as he laughed at what Dumbledore had sent to help Harry. Part of Harry couldn’t blame him. What good was a ratty old hat and phoenix going to do against a spirit and a giant snake? Riddle turned towards the stone face of Slytherin, high above, hiding in the darkness. Riddle opened his mouth and hissed, “Speak to me, Slytherin, greatest of the Hogwarts four.”

The statue’s mouth opened. Harry watched in horror. He saw something slither in the darkness. He backed away until he hit a wall. What was he going to do now? He felt Fawkes’ wings brush against his cheek as the phoenix took flight. Harry was filled with despair as he heard something big fall onto the Chamber’s floor. “Kill him.” Riddle’s voice echoed throughout the Chamber.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 11-02-2007, 10:40 AM

Fear getting the better of him, Harry stood up and ran blindly. He tripped over his own feet, falling to the ground with a thud. Harry braced himself, waiting for the deadly fangs of the Basilisk to kill him. It never came. Instead, Harry opened his eyes, attempting to see what was going on without looking directly into the snake’s eyes.

He saw Fawkes soar through the sky, singing the same eerie song. Harry concentrated on the shadows of Fawkes and the Basilisk, knowing it was safe to look at now. He saw Fawkes dive, attacking the snake’s eyes. The Basilisk’s deadly glaze was no more.

“NO!” Riddle screamed. “LEAVE THE BIRD! LEAVE THE BIRD! THE BOY IS BEHIND YOU! YOU CAN STILL SMELL HIM! KILL HIM!”

Harry ran, clutching the Sorting Hat. Someone, anyone, he needed help. He felt something heavy fall into the hat. Harry pulled the object out. It was a sword, its handle gleaming with egg sized rubies. Harry didn’t have time to stare at it as the Basilisk lunged at him blindly.

Rolling away, Harry braced himself for the next attack. This would be his last stand. Do or die! Kill the snake or die. Harry clenched the sword tightly. He would not die here. The Basilisk lunged once more. Harry thrust sword forward into the roof of the serpent’s mouth. He had done it. Warm blood spilled on him as the Basilisk fell.

His victory was short lived as he felt a wave of pain from his arm. Harry looked to see one of the snake’s fangs sinking deep into his arm. Pulling the fang out of his arm, Harry staggered. His vision was getting foggy, the Chamber spinning.

“HARRY!”

Harry dimly registered Ed’s voice calling out to him. He thought happily that at least his friend was alright and would be able to save Ginny. Harry felt his knees give out and felt someone, probably Ed, catch him.

“So ends the famous Harry Potter,” Riddle taunted. “Alone in the Chamber of Secrets, your friend arriving too late, and finally defeated by the Dark Lord.”

------

Ed ran as fast as he could. But in the end, it still wasn’t fast enough. He reached the main chamber just in time to see Harry kill the Basilisk and the snake’s deadly fang sinking into Harry’s arm. “HARRY!” he shouted.

He ran towards his friend, catching the dark haired boy just as he fell. Ed racked his brain, desperately searching for a way to help Harry. He glanced towards the other boy as he taunted Harry. Ed recognized him from the old Head Boy photos. It was Tom Riddle, but Ed didn’t understand why he was, or how he was here.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 11-02-2007, 10:49 AM

Lying abandoned on the floor, behind Riddle, was the diary. Ed wondered, was it possible that somehow Riddle had come to life? It defied everything in his scientific beliefs… but magic was a different story. Even further behind the spirit, Ginny Weasley was lying on the stone floor. Ed briefly wondered where Ron and Lockhart were. He watched as Fawkes joined him and as the phoenix laid his head against Harry’s wound.

Ed’s eyes widened. “Of course, phoenix tears,” Ed whispered. Riddle heard him, pointing his wand at Fawkes and firing a spell at the bird. The phoenix took flight again, dodging the spell.

“Healing powers,” Riddle muttered. He then pointed the wand at Harry. “No matter. I’ll just kill you mys—“ Ed didn’t let him finish. He punched Riddle in the stomach, sending the now solid spirit flying a few feet away. Ed dived, grabbing the diary. He knew that somehow the reason why Riddle was alive was because of this thing.

“Harry, catch!” Ed shouted, throwing the diary. Harry, who had readjusted himself, caught the book and without a moment of hesitation stabbed the Basilisk’s fang into the diary. A loud scream erupted from the book. Ink spurted from it, as Riddle twisted in pain. The spirit twisted and flailed before shattering into pieces and vanishing.

Ed picked up Harry’s wand that Riddle had dropped and handed it to him. “Alright,” Ed finally said. “Mind explaining to me what exactly happened?”

Harry gave him a weak laugh. “Sure… let’s get Ginny first and I’ll explain it to you on the way back to the tunnel."

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 11-02-2007, 10:49 AM

-------

Ed stared at the giant pile of rubble that blocked them from Ron and Lockhart. He shook his head, still not believing that the idiot Lockhart lost his memory and caused this. “Ron! Ginny’s okay!” Harry shouted.

Ron gave a cheer on the other side. “Don’t touch anything!” Ed yelled. “I’m making a doorway! Stand Back!”

Ron’s voice shouted back. “How are you gonna do—“ He was cut off by a blue light and instantly a door materialized. Ed pushed open the door and escorted Ginny and Harry through. “Blimey,” said Ron. “That’s a neat trick, Ed.”

Ed rolled his eyes. “It’s alchemy.”

Ron didn’t pay attention. He grabbed his sister and hugged her. “You’re alive! I don’t believe it! What happened? And how – what- where did that bird come from?”

Fawkes flew through the open doorway. “He’s Dumbledore’s,” said Ed.

“And where did you get that sword, Harry?”

“I’ll explain it to you later,” said Harry. He had just finished explaining to Ed and knew he would have to tell the professors and Dumbledore. Harry didn’t feel like telling the story over and over again, and especially not in front of Ginny. Ed solved most of it after Harry told him the beginning. Ron wasn’t that bright, and might end up making Ginny more uncomfortable.

They soon found Lockhart near the beginning of the pipe. The poor guy was sitting, looking rather lost, not sure who he was or where he was. He still seemed a bit on the cheery side. Ed wondered if he should mention the other entrance but decided against it. He didn’t want to have to trek the middle of the Forbidden Forest. Of course the question now was how to get back up?

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 11-02-2007, 10:50 AM

Fawkes landed in front of Harry, waving his long golden tail feathers. “Ah, I see,” said Ed. “He wants you to grab hold, Harry.”

Harry looked at Ed, uncertain. “But I’m too heavy!”

Ed smiled. “Phoenixes can carry heavy bundles. I’m sure Fawkes is strong enough to carry all of us.” Harry grabbed hold of Fawkes’ tail feathers. Ron grabbed the back of Harry’s robes and held Ginny’s hand with his other hand. Ginny held Ed’s and Ed grabbed Lockhart. As much as he wanted to, Ed knew it wouldn’t be right to leave him here. Seconds later, all of them were being pulled up through the pipe.

Before Ed knew it, he fell onto the wet floor of Moaning Myrtle’s bathroom. He groaned and got up slowly. “You’re alive,” Myrtle told Harry.

“No need to sound so disappointed,” Harry muttered.

“Where now?” Ron asked, holding onto Ginny. She looked like she was ready to collapse.

Fawkes flew out the door. “We follow Fawkes,” said Ed. Moments later, they were outside Professor McGonagall’s office.

----------------------------

To be Continued.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 11-04-2007, 09:48 AM

OC Appearance: Yes Rayna.

Under the Mistletoe

Summary: At a Christmas Party, Ed learns some new things about Roy. However, Roy’s payback is much sweeter. Too bad it backfired on him.

“A Christmas party?”

“Yes, you and your brother are invited, Fullmetal.”

“We are?”

“Yes, you are.”

“Is that an order?”

“What is?”

“To show up.”

“Up to you, it’s merely an invitation.”

“Hmmm…”

Ed didn’t really understand why he bothered to show up. When he thought about it, he didn’t like parties. He guessed the whole reason was that Al wanted to come. So here he was, sitting around and drinking punch as people mingled and talked to each other. This was a very boring Christmas party. Then again, the entire Central headquarters had been invited, so technically speaking, he and Al were the only children around. Some people brought their kids, but they were much younger then Ed himself. Hughes was one of them. Easy to know what he was doing.

Ed looked around for a familiar face. There had to be someone. In the distance, he spotted Al, but that was about it. Actually Al could be a mile away from him in here, and Ed would still be able to spot him. A suit of armor kinda stood out. Thankfully, no one asked about it.

Ed ignored the presence next to him as someone decided to take a seat beside him. “Bored out of your mind too?” Ed turned towards the person. Sitting next to him was a lady in her late twenties. Her black eyes were dull with boredom as she tucked a loose piece of her black hair behind her ear. Her Chinese-style ice blue dress fell to her knee and her hair was pulled back into a bun. She undid her high heeled sandals and began to rub her feet, mumbling all the while. Ed noticed the black gloves on her hands seemed out of place. Upon closer inspection he noticed an transmutation circle was sewn onto the glove. Another State Alchemist…

“Are you done staring at my gloves?” The voice snapped Ed out of his thoughts.

“Sorry…” said Ed.

The lady rolled her eyes and said, “Never mind. People look at them all the time. My uniform hides it most of the time. I take it you’re the Fullmetal Alchemist, Edward Elric.”

Ed’s eyebrow rose. “Yes, and you are?”

The lady chuckled a bit. “I’m surprised you haven’t heard the rumors about me. But seeing as your commanding officer has just been moved to Central and you’re coming and going, it really isn’t that much of a surprise. Major General Rayna Mustang. Though you might know me better as the Ice Alchemist.”

“Mustang? Related to Roy Mustang the Flame Alchemist?” asked Ed.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 11-04-2007, 09:49 AM

A smirk graced Rayna’s face. “Hooray. Someone finally noticed.”

“So you are.”

“Ah. But no one seems to make the connection despite the fact that we look alike and share the same last name. I think it’s because of our personality and type of alchemy that people don’t make the connection,” said Rayna.

“So you’re cousins,” said Ed.

Rayna shook her head. “Nope. He’s my twin brother.”

Three…

Two…

One…

“Wh-?!”

Before Ed could say anything else, Rayna covered his mouth. “Don’t draw attention here. I just managed to get away from everyone without having to engage into another pointless conversation.”

Ed lowered his voice. “You’re his sister?”

Rayna nodded. “Yup.”

“Roy has a sister?”

“You sound surprise. It’s probably the most common piece of knowledge floating around in Central, but yet no one makes the connection.”

“I can’t believe you’re his sister.”

“I would prove it to you by calling my mother up, however, I have no plans to do that.”

Ed blinked. “Eh? Why not?”

Rayna scratched her head. “Ah well, you can say Roy and I don’t see eye to eye with our mother. It’s been over ten years since we last spoke to her face to face.”

Ed’s curiosity was bubbling. “Why?” he asked.

Rayna looked at him. Technically, she shouldn’t be telling Ed this. Heck, she would die before she told anyone about this. However, Ed was an exception. Ed was… well Ed to begin with. What the heck? If all goes well, she was looking at having Edward as her new brother-in-law.

“Ah well, if you promise not to tell him that I told you.” Rayna mentally finished that thought. ‘Not that he can gd anything about it.’

“I promise,” said Ed. He grinned. Rayna didn’t say anything about just teasing him about it.

“Our mother wants him to marry someone. Roy doesn’t want to marry. So as you can guess it caused a lot of conflict,” explained Rayna.

“Why doesn’t Roy want to marry?” asked Ed. His curiosity bubbled even more. Hell, this was a lot more interesting then anything else the people were talking about.

“Ah see, this is where the problem comes in,” said Rayna with a grim look. “The girl he’s supposed to marry is perfect. She cooks, she cleans, she washes, she sews, she’s rich, she’s beautiful, almost every guy in our hometown was in love her. She was a powerful alchemist, super smart, has a likeable personality, gets along with almost everyone, loves cute furry animals, she’s cute, easily makes friends, and did I mention extremely beautiful?”

Ed nodded. “So what’s the problem?”

The look one Rayna’s face grew even grimmer. “She’s too perfect. That’s the problem. Had this been a fan fiction, I believe she’s what people call a Mary sue. And how fitting that her name just happens to be Mary.”

Ed shuddered. No wonder Roy didn’t want to marry her. He wouldn’t marry that girl even if he were killed a thousand times. “So Roy rebelled. We left home together. Join the military, end of story,” said Rayna off handedly.

“Wait, why did you leave?” asked Ed.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 11-04-2007, 09:50 AM

Rayna twitched. “Let’s just say, put me in Roy’s shoes and change Mary to Gary.”

Ed felt extremely sorry for his commanding officer and his sister. Even he wouldn’t wish such a pair of people onto ANY one. Well maybe some really annoying or bad guy. But to marry someone like that. They had his sympathy. Not that they needed it.

“Should I be worried that the two of you are talking?”

Ed looked up to see Roy. He grinned a bit. The Mustang twins might have his sympathy, but that isn’t going to stop him from teasing Roy. He finally had something over the Flame Alchemist. (He should really just ask Rayna for some secrets. She had plenty of blackmail material on her brother.)

“Yeah, you should. The Major General was just telling me why you left home,” said Ed with a big grin.

The sound of breaking glass seem to echo in the air. Roy twitched. Rayna did NOT just tell Ed what he thinking she told him. “I heard you have a girl name Mary waiting for you,” teased Ed. Roy twitched again. Oh yes, Rayna DID tell Ed what Roy thought she told him.

“Ray…” he hissed.

His sister smile and blinked innocently at her brother. “Yes?” Before Roy could even begin to yell at her, she slipped her sandals back on and disappeared back into the crowd. Roy twitched again.

Being a veteran soldier, Roy learned to think fast on his feet. Thus coming up with the ‘perfect’ revenge. All it required was a bit of mistletoe.

Now, Roy also found out that Central takes traditions VERY seriously. This past Halloween everyone had to dress up in a costume. One guy forgot and the next day he was fired. Roy was grateful that his sister forced him into a costume, though he wish she hadn’t chosen the pink, furry, rabbit suit. (“You have got to be joking.” –Roy “It’s the only think I have!” –Rayna. “I refuse to wear such a thing!!” –Roy “Too bad. The rabbit suit goes on!” –Rayna)

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 11-04-2007, 09:55 AM

Roy quietly snuck up on Ed and Rayna. His sister returned to her former seat and she and Ed were talking again.

This is where the abilities of the twins were tested. Now in a normal battle, Roy was stronger, more powerful, and cunning than Rayna. His sister made it up with her speed, wits, and her information gathering. Roy specializes in long range, while Rayna favored close range even though her alchemy allowed long-range battle too.

However, this was a well-planned revenge taking place. In a normal battle Roy had a 75 chance of beating his sister. His chances of beating his sister were slim to none at the moment. When it comes to this type of revenge, pranks, and blackmail, Rayna was ALWAYS a step ahead of Roy. Roy was just an open book to her. Hell, she even figured out one of Roy’s secret before he realized it. But no harm in trying right?

“Roy if you take another step closer with that mistletoe, I’ll freeze you over.”

Roy froze, sweatdrop, and pause. How on earth?! Rayna turned around and said, “You should know better Roy.”

Before she could say anything else someone grabbed her hand and proceed to drag her away. A look of panic and despair appeared on Rayna’s face. “Major General, we must talk.”

“No really… can’t this wait?” asked Rayna. Not him… not now… why her?

The person didn’t listen to her and continued to drag her away.

Roy stared before he chuckled. Ed looked at him confused. Roy tossed the mistletoe aside, and took a seat next to Ed. That wasn’t what he had in mind for Rayna, but hey, it was better than nothing. Actually what she was going through now might be even better than what he had planned. He should really thank that guy for dragging his sister off like that.

“Who was that?” asked Ed.

Roy grinned. “That was the head of the records department. One of the few people that Rayna wishes she could kill.”

“Why?”

“You’re certainly full of questions tonight, Fullmetal. You think you would have learned that your curiosity will get you killed one day. That man, as I said, is the head of the records department. You think it would be impossible for a department to misplace and mess up files every single day, but somehow they do. They always call in Rayna to help them. It drives her crazy.”

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 11-04-2007, 09:58 AM

“Oh. But why call her in? Isn’t she a Major General? That doesn’t seem to fall under her duties,” asked Ed.

“Hn. But my sister has a bit of a curse. She’s too organized for her own good,” said Roy. His grin continued to get bigger.

“That’s a curse?”

“To her it is. It’s the reason why the records department asks her to help them every day.”

It was then that Roy and Ed notice Riza was standing in front of them with a camera in her hands.

From above them came Rayna’s voice. “Smile for the camera you two.”

Roy and Ed looked up. Somehow Rayna managed to get the mistletoe that Roy dropped, stand on a chair behind them, and hold the mistletoe above them. “Pucker up you two,” she teased.

“What?!” yelled Roy. “How on earth?!?!?!!!”

Rayna waved her finger. “Tsk, tsk, tsk, you should know better than to leave things around. You two don’t want to break a tradition right?”

“You have got to be joking?!” yelled Ed. What the hell did he do? Why was he being dragged into this?!

Rayna smiled. “Does it look like I am?”

Roy knew what would happen if they didn’t go through with the tradition. But… “Can’t you at least put the camera away, Riza?”

Riza smiled. “No can do, sir. Strict orders from your sister.”

“But you’re my subordinate!”

“And she’s my girlfriend.”

“Riza I order you NOT to take a picture.”

“Fine then. Here Seika.”

Riza handed the camera to the teenager next to her. Seika almost looked like a ghost with her pale complexion, white hair and dress. Though it did bring out her blue eyes. Seika grinned.

“Alright Colonel, Fullmetal, smile for the camera,” said Seika.

“But… you can’t do that!” protested Ed.

“Oh but she can. She’s my subordinate after all,” said Rayna. “Just look on the bright side.”

“What?!” Ed was cut off as Roy suddenly kissed him. He was so shocked that he didn’t even notice that the camera flash went off. However, the kiss was over before it truly began.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 11-04-2007, 10:06 AM

“See that wasn’t so hard,” said Rayna.

Roy growled. “Just get rid of that mistletoe.”

Rayna smiled. “Of course.” There was a flash of blue light and suddenly the mistletoe was frozen. Rayna dropped it and it shattered into a million pieces.

“You might want to take Edward home, sir,” said Riza. “It doesn’t look like he’ll be snapping out of that daze any time soon.”

Yeah, Ed looked pretty shell-shocked. Roy sighed. “Why do I have to take him home?”

“Because you’re the reason why he’s in shock.”

“But it was your plan.”

“Yes, but you were the one who kissed him.”

Roy could only glare… while the three girls just smiled at him…

Ed opened his eyes. What a weird dream he had. He dreamt that he was kissed by Roy. A nice fantasy, but weird, very weird.

“Finally awake Fullmetal?”

Ed looked up to see Roy’s face before snow decided to fall on his face. “Wha-?”

“You were so shocked after the mistletoe kiss, that they made me take you home. Of course, it was after we left that I realized I had no idea where you would be staying. So we’re going to my house,” explained Roy.

Ed blinked. So it wasn’t a dream. He wondered if Rayna, Riza, and Seika took a picture. Roy’s next words answered his question. “Knowing those three, they’ll probably head out to get that picture developed.”

Roy set Ed back on his feet. “And you need to lose some weight Ed. You weigh a ton.”

Ed glared at Roy. “Geeze thanks. How much farther to your house?” he asked.

Roy pointed. “Just around the corner.”

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 11-04-2007, 10:07 AM

The snow crunched under their footsteps. No sooner had they left a mark, the snowflakes from the sky began to fill them up. A chilly wind blew, and in the distance, the street lamps and the Christmas lights that decorated the house lit up the pathway. The tall, looming figures of the sleeping trees cast long shadows. The stars shone brightly in the sky as the moon glowed softly. It was very picturesque.

“Geeze, it’s cold,” said Ed. He could see his breath in front of him.

“I never really liked the cold,” Roy suddenly stated. “Rayna always favored the cold. I suppose that’s why she’s the Ice Alchemist.”

“Let me guess, you like the warmth better,” said Ed.

“Yeah.”

They arrived at Roy’s house within a few minutes. Just as Roy opened the door, he heard something behind him. He looked up. Another mistletoe… Roy’s first thought, ‘I will kill Ray when she comes home.’ Second though, ‘Well, I do get another kiss with Ed.’

“Is that another mistletoe?” asked Ed.

Roy nodded and then looked at Ed. Ed looked back at him. “Well, we don’t want to break the tradition right…?” Ed said slowly.

Roy nodded. “So one more kiss wouldn’t hurt.”

They leaned over and kissed again. This time, they really didn’t notice the camera flash coming from the bushes.

“I think I just found our Christmas card for this year,” mumbled Rayna.

“I wish I had time to change out of this dress,” muttered Seika.

“They’re going in,” said Riza.

Roy and Ed disappeared back into the house. Rayna smiled. “Looks like this will be a happy Christmas.”

The three of them watched as the fire went on in the fireplace, crackling and sparking, as two cups of coco were made. Ed and Roy took a seat next to each other. Warmth was just under a mistletoe…

-------------------------------Owari-----------------------

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 11-18-2007, 12:18 PM

Fandom: Naruto
OC Appearance: Chi and Hotaru
Warning: Shonen ai

It doesn’t take a lot of noise to make a sound proposal
-Fortune Cookie

&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&

Interruptions

&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&

It was a bright and beautiful day at Konoha: the sun was shining, birds were singing, people were chatting. Gossip was usually the main thing everyone was talking about. Mothers darted about shopping, trying to take care of the day’s errands before the day was over. Children, those too young to go to school, were running through the streets, laughing and playing. The older children who were stuck in school were silently wishing they could be outside. Shinobi came and went, going to on with their missions or just waiting around until they were called for one.

At the moment, an off-duty blond-haired, sapphire blue-eyed shinobi was waiting for his boyfriend. Uzumaki Naruto had actually been waiting for over two hours. In about five minutes, it was about to be three. Mentally, Naruto growled. Kakashi-sensei’s lateness must be contagious. Sasuke was never late.

Ping!- Right on the three hour mark, Uchiha Sasuke appeared. Naruto growled. “You’re late,” he said.

Sasuke looked like he had ran all the way to get here. He was, of course, armed with a valid excuse. Of course, when someone has Kakashi as a teacher, it’s always hard to make that excuse sound valid. “I know,” said Sasuke, panting slightly. “I got dragged on a last minute mission.”

Naruto frowned. “You’re sounding a lot like Kakashi-sensei.”

Sasuke could only mentally sweat drop. In a way, it was true. Even the timing was like Kakashi-sensei. Maybe Kakashi-sensei’s lateness was contagious. Great, what a way to start the day: getting your boyfriend mad at you.

“So what did you want to talk to me about?” asked Naruto. He was still waiting to find out why Sasuke was making him wait.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 11-18-2007, 12:19 PM

At the age of twenty six, both Naruto and Sasuke did a lot of growing up over the past twelve years. The threat of Orochimaru and the Akatsuki had pass, though the latter was still a big problem. Naruto and Sasuke continued to grow stronger, matching each other in strength. At the moment, both were jounin rank shinobi, but that still didn’t stop them from hanging out with their friends and former sensei. If anything, the bond between the two grew stronger with each passing day. It was no surprise to see them always together, hanging out, training, or eating together. To find Naruto, look for Sasuke and vice versa. Thus, to many delights (and to some heartache), it was no shock to find out that Sasuke and Naruto got together by the time they turned nineteen. So five years later, they were still going out. Now, everyone was waiting for one of them to pop the question of marriage.

Sasuke looked Naruto in the eye. “Yeah, about that,” started Sasuke. He didn’t get to finish his sentence before he was glomped by a blue haired chick.

“Sasuke-kun!” cooed the girl.

Sasuke twitched and Naruto looked like he was ready to throttle the girl. “Get off Mary!” shouted Sasuke. Argh! What was with this girl! Didn’t she know he already had a boyfriend!

Mary leaped off Sasuke’s back as Naruto glared at her. Mary Sue, jounin rank, a genius and she was only at the mere age of sixteen. Blue hair, pink-eyed, she was one of the most beautiful girls in all of Konoha. Yet she wasn’t too bright. She insisted on trying to get a date with Sasuke even though everyone in the ENTIRE village knew that Sasuke and Naruto were a couple.

“But Sasuke-kun,” started Mary. She didn’t get a chance to finish her sentence as Sasuke grabbed Naruto and quickly left. “Sasuke-kun?”

&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&

“Okay… I think we lost her,” said Sasuke.

Naruto nodded. “So now what did you want to talk to me about?”

“Yeah. You know how we’ve,” started Sasuke again. He didn’t get a chance to finish his sentence before he was interrupted again.

“Are you two going to buy anything?”

Both Sasuke and Naruto jumped at the female voice before calming down. They turned around to see a white-haired lady standing behind them. Her sapphire eyes gleamed with amusement. “Guessing from your reactions I assume that answer is no and that you’re hiding. Let me guess, Mary?”

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 11-18-2007, 12:21 PM

While Sasuke was trying to calm his beating heart, Naruto nodded, then shouted, “Seika! Don’t do that!”
Seika rolled her eyes. “Are you sure you two are jounin rank shinobi?”

“This is coming from someone who is supposed to be as strong as the Hokage,” said Naruto sarcastically.

Seika rolled her eyes again. “Now I know you’re exaggerating.”

“You were suppose to be the next Yukikage,” argued Naruto.

Seika rolled her eyes again. “Right… which is why I’m a simple storekeeper.”

“You’re a shinobi nevertheless!”

Seika shook her head. She wasn’t going to win this argument. Naruto was too stubborn. True, she was a shinobi from the Country of Snow, but still, she was considered an outcast. It was only by Hokage-sama’s grace that she was allowed stay in Konoha and open a weapon shop. Considering her grandfather deemed her as a failure, there wasn’t much harm Seika could do.

“Are you two going to buy something or not?” she asked.

Sasuke shook his head. “Sorry, Seika. We didn’t come in to buy anything. I needed to talk to Naruto about something.”

Poor Sasuke, he didn’t even get a chance to tell Naruto anything again. The very moment he finish that sentence, Kiba popped up. “Yo. Listen, Naruto, I need your help with something. Well actually, Neji needs your help,” Kiba said.

Then, before Sasuke could stop him, before Naruto could protest, Kiba grabbed Naruto and dragged him out the door. Sasuke quickly followed the two out, yelling along the lines of, “Kiba, let go of him. There’s something I gotta tell him!”

Seika shook her head. Boys these days… She was seven years their senior and had known them for a decade. Still she thought they acted like kids, even today when they were all young adults. Of course she still thought the biggest fool was hanging from the ceiling above.

“What are you doing here, Itachi?”

The said missing-nin dropped down from the ceiling. “To buy weapons of course. This is a weapons shop, is it not?”

Seika scowled. “You’re a missing-nin wanted for the murder of your family. I should report you.”