LanyaD
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-28-2007, 08:59 PM

"But I like angels. they are all so masocistic." she smirked getting to her feet and walking over to the door. her body yet again hidden behind the dragon hide cape. pausing infront of the door she looked at it then looked at Lomen. "Is it gonna eat me?" she withdrew one of her daggers touching the butt of the dagger to the door to see if it would react. butting the dagers end a few tmes to create a knocking sound that resounded about the area. "Hello any body home?" she mocked slightly.

Lomen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-28-2007, 09:02 PM

Lomen sat far away in one of the back rooms, which was just a square in the sand. He was siting on a large rock turning a newspaper he got from...somewhere...odd. He did not respond in anyway, just kept reading the paper even though you could clearly see him.

LanyaD
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-28-2007, 09:14 PM

"Well arent you just so Hi-larius." she said leaning on the door frame looking at him. she didnt bother trying to step through the markings for the walls. she might just run smack dab into an invisable wall for all she knew. Stepping back she then touched the door knob with a finger. to see if it was unlocked or not.

Lomen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-28-2007, 09:17 PM

She would find the door lock. Lomen would lean over the paper and whisper "I am upstairs, I can't here the door threw all these walls" he gestures around at the lines "Knock harder"

LanyaD
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-28-2007, 09:33 PM

"Well then maybe you should get your ass off the crapper and remove the fuzz in your ears. you old and moldy turning to dust Lord." she yelled toward him. Smirking none the less at his game. what ever amused him. a few snaps of her fingers and something quite tangable and loud would smack into the door three times. which if the door would open would appear to be three head size rockes. she looked at the door to see if it had been dented in anyway.

Lomen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-29-2007, 03:33 AM

Lomen looks over at the door, which remains unharmed, and folds the news paper. rising from the stone which was a chair, not a toilet as it had been presumed. He sluggishly walks to where he had drawn the stairs, walks in place for about a minute. stops. turns around and walks down another non-existent flight of stairs before finally walking towards the door. He goes back and forth, winding through the halways that were just etches in the ground and eventually gets to the door. Opening it slowly, he looks at Lanya with contempt "what the hell do you want?"

Kayora Imperesi

Old 10-29-2007, 03:51 AM

~From above the outline of the soon to be castle a woman floats on an invisable chair one knee crossed over the other. A simple little smile played across her mismatched lips rocking her head back and forth as if there was a song stuck on replay in her head.~

LanyaD
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-29-2007, 03:55 AM

She took on the form of a little girl in a brownies uniform. "Hi My name is Tasha and im trying to sell girl scout cookies in order to make money for my squad would you like to buy some?" The smirk returned to the sweet face. "You're cracked in the head you know that right?" She said looking up at him. hardly seeming surprised by his demeaner. "If your gonna be like that then im just gonna have to take my cookies else where." the little girl turned around and started walking off.

Lomen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-29-2007, 03:56 AM

The sound of a shutting door would come from behind the floating neirduel, if she turned she would find the Lord of this sand print manor standing behind her, stable as if he was upon the ground.
"I've noticed you lurking about" he said in that calm pure voice of ominous tones "Is their something you seek other than entertainment?"

Lomen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-29-2007, 04:00 AM

Lomen reached out and placed a hand on the scouts shoulder
"Whoa whoa whoa wait up a minute there...why don't you just come on inside and we can discuss.....how many of your cookies I want" he darts his eyes side to side and ushers the girl in, shutting the door behind him. Just before he does, he looks up on the shadow stepped form hovering above, then closes it completely

LanyaD
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-29-2007, 04:06 AM

"It figures you would be a dirty old perverted man..." the little girl said before turning back into the woman she was a moment before. rolling her eyes as she looked about the wall less palace. "If this is how you're going to live im going to make my own place."

Lomen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-29-2007, 04:09 AM

As she turned, he would see Lomen with a very large club filled with spikes about to club her on the head
"Oh....it was you" He looks at the club above him and thinks it over, then just tosses the club off to the side
"You women are all the same 'I want money' 'I want clothes' 'I want to live in a place that physically exists' 'ow stop you bastard i saw your tattoo I'll ID you unless you stop' fucking bitches all of you"

LanyaD
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-29-2007, 04:19 AM

She quirked a brow at the club he was holding before tossing it back. "Really then, i guess you dont know what a real woman is like then do you. i want none of those things. Besides i figure the only reason you keep me around is for the simple fact im the only one who has the balls to mock you. and not fear you. figurativly speaking of course my lord." She smirked again. and would run her hand along a wall that should be there.

Kayora Imperesi

Old 10-29-2007, 04:21 AM

~A bigger smile comes to her face at knowing that she was known not by just one person, but by two now. She hopped up from her invisible seat the flowing, electric blue skirt of her dress swaying a bit as it fell down just above her knees. It was attached to a velvet corset that had nazy and peacock blue horizontal stripes making her look slim with not much of a figure. Cyan blue 5" heels adorned her long feet which contrasted against her vertically stripped ultramarine and cerulean blue thigh highs. Shoulder length detached sleaves of the same vertical stripes as her stockings covered slender arms changing to true blue silk bell sleaves just below the elbow. She hapily clapped her hands together wiggling her hips back and forth causing her dress to sway again.~

Oh goody! Someone else to talk to me!

Lomen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-29-2007, 04:28 AM

@Lanya:
"You do not know a true woman until you have mated with a female Shao, that is a woman" he says chuckling, a hint of fear lingering in his voice
"And, yeah that's about right, also asides the cat thing you're the only one who sticks around here"

@Kay: The other Lomen arches a brow at her odd manorisms "that didn't quite answer my question, but by all means you just....you jsut keep doing that"

Kayora Imperesi

Old 10-29-2007, 04:38 AM

~She spins around on the ball of her right foot while the other leg was bent outwards. After doing a few rotations she stops suddenly with one hand to her chin the other under the elbow of her other arm she looks up seemingly in very deep thought.~

Something I seek, eh? Some kind of entertainment eh?

~Her big smile comes back when she puts her hands on her hips laying her mismatched eyes on the man.~

Well entertainment is always fun, isn't it Lord?

LanyaD
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-29-2007, 04:45 AM

Lanya shruged and started wandering through the building. "Well since im not a shao, i can harldy compare to your taste in women then, now can I?" Her gold eyes scanning the rooms out to see how he had designed them.

Lomen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-02-2007, 03:53 AM

"I believe we need a battle arena" Lomen says, trailing a hand threw his flowing hair to smooth some of it out of his face "Just to stay sharp and ready for Seraphim to make his move"

LanyaD
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-02-2007, 04:55 AM

"Why, so you can pummle me some more? Oh how i enjoy getting the crap beaten out of me..." she said sarcastically wandering off through the lines of the building.

Lomen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-07-2007, 04:28 AM

Paus9ng a moment, Lomen getsures at the air a bit as he says
"Yes, that was the basic concept, why?"

LanyaD
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-07-2007, 04:48 AM

She chuckled softly. withdrawing a clove and putting it to her lips lighting it with a snap of her fingers. taking a drag of the sweet smoke as it drifted about her.