The Lost Girl
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to The Lost Girl

Old 10-21-2007, 06:15 PM

Vampires live with humans, that look just like humans it's easy for them to blend in. Humans don't believe that vampires exist, and the vampires like it that way. There are three different types of vampires: Vampires that were born that way, humans that were turned into vampires, and Rogue Vampires.

Rules: 1. You have to be either a vampire or a human, no other super natural creatures allowed.
2. No killing other characters without there permission.
3. Keep it PG-16
4. You can turn humans into Vampires, but only if they say.

Profile: You must PM me this!
Username:
Name:
Personality:
Powers:
Side (are you with humans, Vampires or both?):

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 10-21-2007, 06:31 PM

Vampires
Username: The lost girl

Name: Caitlin

Race: Vampire

Bio: Was a hard working student at the highest ranking Private School in the nation until she was turned into a vampire. She was found by another vampire after being abandon from the vampire that turned her. She now lives with the vampire, John, that saved her from being a rouge vampire.

Personality: Unsure about a lot of thing and looks to John for answers. She is a sweet, caring girl, but can and will defend herself if necessary.

Powers: Her powers are unknown to her, since she just got turned.

Side (are you with humans, Vampires or both?): Both

Username: Emoticon

Name:Jack MacGaven

Race: vampire

Bio: Jack was born in medieval times and grew up very harsh. Because of the hard training and wounds he got, he is scarred for life. He lived alone for most of his life, having trouble finding his right path of life.

Now he helps both vampires and humans with physical illness and cures them.

Personality: Calm, gets mad about small things, but forgives easily.

Powers: He can find injuries that aren't visible.

Side (are you with humans, Vampires or both?): Neutral

Humans

Username: StormRose
Name: Ezri Kaguri
Race: Human
Bio: Ezri is a bookworm, and at the moment, pines for the fantasy world she know so much about. Yet, in her innocence, she doens't realize it's there. Ezri was born to a Medium (Annise Lunai) and a magician (Darrel Kaguri). Only recently left home, and spends most of her time at the library.
Personality: Ezri is a very innocent person, but she's also a very light hearted one as well. However, there is a family curse of sorts. Kaguris have a knack for getting in trouble, and being hurt. However, htey also have knack for when they come out of it, moving on with their lives. So while easy to hurt, she's just as quick to forgive.
Powers: Incredibly fast reader.
Side (are you with humans, Vampires or both?): Doesn't realize there is a side, but will be on both.

Username: Quaint Sheep
Name: Gwenyth
Race: Human
Bio: Gwenyth's family was wiped out. She scarcely talks, or is seen by day. Usually accused as a vampire she acts very sheepishly towards strangers however nice they are to her.
Personality: She's a silent, awkward child.
Powers: None
Side (are you with humans, Vampires or both?): Gwenyth is with neither, she knows many details about the conflict, but she chooses to remain attached to no one.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 10-21-2007, 07:19 PM

Caitlin looked up from a magazine to see John walking through the front door. "Where have you been?"

John looked up to see the teen vampire sitting on the couch. "I've been at work, remember I have a job."

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-21-2007, 07:27 PM

Jack was sitting in the park. His blood red hair tied back in a tail as he was trying to get some idea's for a new book. He was, besides a doctor also a writer.
Thinking he wrote down some things to get an idea, but it wouldn't work out that well.

With a grunt he closed the notebook and put it away again. His steel blue eyes seemed to be annoyed.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 10-21-2007, 07:49 PM

Caitlin got up and walked over to her, what she considered her adopted father, "John can I go out for awhile?" Caitlin used her voice that John couldn't say no to.

John looked at Caitlin for awhile. "Fine but be back before sunrise. Here take this hat just in case, knowing you, you probably won't be back by then."

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-21-2007, 07:53 PM

Jack got up and moved to the small lake. He sat down on a rock and looked at the reflection of the moon in the water. He liked being there at night, alone. Smiling he looked into the water and just enjoyed the cool summer night.
The man appeared to be between twenty and twenty-five. His long black coat covered most of his body.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 10-21-2007, 08:41 PM

Caitlin hugged John good-bye and quickly ran out of the loft that her and John lived in. She loved walking around at night but was extremely cautious about the humans and other vampires even though she was on both sides. She came to the park and climb her favorite tree that hung above the lake. She took out her favorite book and started to read.

John sighed as he slowly slumped in his favorite chair. 'That girl is becoming a handful,' He thought to himself.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-22-2007, 05:41 AM

Jack sensed the other vampire and looked up to where the weak signal was coming from. Then he saw the girl sitting.
"Hey, isn't a bit late outside for a girl like you?" he asked friendly.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 10-24-2007, 02:20 AM

At the sight of another vampire Caitlin jumped almost falling into the lake. "No, that's the great thing about being a vampire, no curfew." She said as she stuck out her tongue. She wasn't the most mature vampire. She looked and the vampire who appered to be older than her. She climb down from the tree and leaned aginst the trunk. "How did you even know I was over here?"

StormRose
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to StormRose

Old 10-24-2007, 03:49 AM

Curfews were really only applicable when one needs ot be anywhere. Ezri lived at the library, so taking a stroll after midnight was her choice. It was beautiful at the moment. She smiled dazedly as she walked, kicking at a stone, while reading a book. She was full comprehending what she was reading ,and still managing to kick the rock between her feet. She idly noticed two people, but she intended to walk on by. Note, the intended.

Now lake,s or any body of water, and klutzing people don't work well together. Distracted as she was in her book, she didn't notice the path turned and... half walked half rolled right into the water. Cool liquid swirled around her, but she hardly noticed her first thought was on her book, which she kept out of the water by keeping her hand up as much as pssible. It wasn't horribly deep thank heaven.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-24-2007, 07:33 AM

"never heard a vampires beat?" he asked her as he just looked at her. He could only laugh about this youngster. "Let's just say I'm rather good in figuring things out." his smile was sweet and kind, but it faded when he heard the splashing sound of water.

He looked up and saw a hand holding the book up. He jumped up got out of his coat and ran towards the hand in need.
He pulled the body up and held it against him. "Silly!" he called out as he got the girl to shore again. The water was freezing and it was horrible. He coughed some as he looked at the girl. He just held her closely and listened to her heartbeat, making sure she would live an other day.

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 10-24-2007, 03:42 PM

Thank heaven that there had been somone around. Otherwise, she might have had to get her book wet to get out! She felt someone grab her, felt something steady agaisnt her rather than the softness of the water.

She would live. Her lack of paying attention was going to kill her someday, but not today. As soon as she could think to do it, she slipped her glasses off, rubbing the water out of her eyes. when she opened them, she promptly turned a bit red. Scratch out the bit part. The blood rushed to her cheeks.

"T-Thank you..."

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-24-2007, 08:23 PM

Seeing that she came back to her senses made him smile abit, his fangs showing. "You're welcome." the soft voice said politely. "Now, don't read if you walk, okay? Next time it will be a truck you run into." he said and helped her sitting up a bit. The red head smiled and he held her hands gently, warming them for her by rubbing their skin together. "There."

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 10-24-2007, 09:30 PM

What? Were those....? Fangs? The sight made Ezri flinch. Surely she'd imagined that. still, being chstised brought some more color to her cheeks. At least it was going somewhere.

"I-I cannot help it..I'm an addict. However, a truck is a lot louder than a lake. I might hear that......."

She didn't mind that much however as he helped her sit up, and started helping her warm her hands. A nervous smile graced her features, pushing the blush higher up her face.

"Thank you again... I'm Ezri...Ezri Kaguri..."

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-25-2007, 05:56 AM

He smiled some. "Maybe, maybe not." he said and then let go of her hands and noticed the blush. Giggling he looked at her and gently stroked her hair.
"Pleased to meet you. I'm Jack."

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 10-25-2007, 06:10 AM

True. Maybe if she was very, truly, deep into a book, she might miss such noise. this thought caused her to frown a little, but as his hand moved up to her hair, she blushed a bit brighter. It was relaxing, that was for sure, and her body untensed a good bit.

"Pleased to meet you as well, Jack. Or perhaps lucky is a better term."

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-25-2007, 06:18 AM

He smiled some and stroked his hair back cutely. "You were lucky I was here." he said softly, modest.

His blue eyes looked down at her. "Come on, before you get a cold." he said and helped her up a bit.

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 10-25-2007, 06:25 AM

A cold? That meant that someone would put her in a room and not let her out. Mainly, her mother. Ooooh, she dind't wnat one of those. that meant no library. She let him help her up, but not before grabbing her book and checking the cover. "Only a little spattered. Good."

She smiled a bit, ready to follow him. "Where do you suggest I get warm then?" She was rather lucky...Her book would have gotten soaked otherwise!

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-25-2007, 06:34 AM

He got his coat and wrapped it around the girls shoulders. "At my place, you can get a warm shower as well and I can wash your clothes." he smiled and took her hand gently. He was quite a fatherly type actually.

"But if you want I can also take you home so you can warm there."

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 10-25-2007, 06:44 AM

Ezri smiled a bit. "I live at the library, and I'd rather not disturb my parents..." Which was her way of saying she didn't mind going to his place instead. After all, being cozy and warm did sound rather pleasant right now. Maybe it was just because she was cold. The coat helped, but she was still wet.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-25-2007, 06:48 AM

He wrapped an arm around her and guided her out of the park to his house. It wasn't big but big enough for a lonely vampire and his pet cat.
He opened the door and let her in first.
"Make yourself at home. And please don't mind the mess. I'll get you some towels and clothes you can borrow." he said as he hopped off to a room. Only to come out with a few towels, boxer shorts, a shirt, sweatpants and a pair of socks. "These might be a bit big. but it's better than nothing." he smiled as he guided her to the bathroom. "Use everything you want. Just throw your wet clothes into the basket, and if you would be so kind to put it outside I can wash them."

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 10-25-2007, 06:54 AM

So accomadating, she thought for a moment. Just barely met, and he was treating her this nice. It madeher smile that much brighter. Any mess that was about she didn't mind at all. She took the bundle of cloth from him with a nod. "Thank you...." As she slipped inside the bathroom, she peeled her wet clothes off of her body and settled them in the basket, opening the door enough to put the basket outside as he'd requested.

((I'm torn *pouts* Draw the shower out, or make it snappy...))

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-25-2007, 07:08 AM

THe bathroom was white with blue cabinets. It had silver accents and it wasn't much special. The shower head was big, very big.

Jack took the basket and got to the small room he had for doing the laundry. His white cat: spook. Jumped onto his shoulder as he put the girls clothing into the washing machine. When he turned it on he pet the cat gently. "Now, don't sleep here today, okay?" he smiled to the cat. Then he went to the kitchen where he made some nice hot tea.

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 10-25-2007, 07:17 AM

Carefully, she let the hot water pour over her, washing away the icy lake chill and replacing it with loving heat, heat that did it's job, and it wasn't long before she had to pull herself away.

She dried her hair out carefully, wringing the water away. Then dressed. Big on her, yes, but they certain would more than suffice. She opened the door carefully catching sight of the big white cat on Jack's shoulder before completely catching sight of him. She gave a bright smile as she brusehd a still damp lock out of her face. "You have a cat, huh? I love cats..."

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-25-2007, 07:31 AM

He had put the tea in mugs and he had placed the cookie jar on the table. When he heard her voice he turned and smiled sweetly at her. "Yep, meet spook." he smiled as he pet the cat gently.
He offered her a seat on the fairly new looking couch, the design was Ikea, just like the rest of the living room. Smiling he got Spook off his shoulder and let the cat walk towards their guest.
Happily purring the animal curled up beside the Ezri and just lied there.