Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 09-03-2011, 09:27 PM

Sense Time Began, Many Humans have Searched for the Sole Reason of Evil, with the Intent of Destroying it. To end pain, Suffering, war, and Plague. Little did they know of what that Would do to the Balance of Reality, and what it would Cause for their World. In the Year 2561, Human Explorers Then Discovered what they were looking for. The 'Sinful Infinity' A Relic of a Old Civilization, That Controls the Evils of this world and can possibly, in the right hands, be used to Balance out the Balance between good and Evil. But all was not Simple, for the Goverments of the United Nations Thought that this power was to Great for a Single being to wield, Thus Started the Black Council. The Councils Main Objective was to Hold Balance between Evil, What Places had to Much Prosperity, and which places had to Much Suffering.

But All did was not well, Soon the Council became Corrupt, Seeing the Sinful infinity as a Way to Make Profit, They Announced to the world that if they want a limited time of Prosperity, that they would had to be subjected to a Taxing of 10 million every 5 months. The Wealthest of Societys payed, in exchange for Prosperity and Protection, they payed the wealth, those of the mis-fortunate had to struggle to survive, thus the United nations Sought a Expedition to Search for The Counter to the Sinful infinity. The Virtueous Infinity, Discovered in the Temple of the Cresent moon on the Galapogeus Island. This Then Became the Weapon of hope for the Newly Founded Legion of Peace.

10 Years into the War, Most of the Earth is Ravaged. Citys Burn, Oceans flood, and corpses of people are a common site. Technology continues to advance threw the Infinitys, but threw it all, Niether side is winning. A New Group admist the Ashs, a Alliance Known as 'The Order' Wish to Obtain the infinitys and Destroy them both, Thus Repairing the Balance. They may not be Well supplied like those of the Infinitys, but theyre numbers and Faith make up for their lack of Supplies.

What Side will you take in the war? A Twisted Minded Soldier of the Sinful Infinity? A Pure-Intent bishop of the Legion of Peace? or a Balance Seeking Adept form the Order. We shall soon find out, it seems.

here are the rules. Fallow them Along with Menewsha's

1. shouldnt have to tell ya this, but No Godmoding or Power moding.
2. Keep Everything as Simplistic as Possible. If you want a Plot twist, or a Exciting Revelation, then speak to me about it first.
3. be active. Atleast one post a Week. if you cannot At a certain period of time, just send me a PM, so we can work around you and slow down, so you dont loose were your at.
4 : be mature. No racial Comments or Discrimination of any kind. No Constent Argueing, and if your charries fall in love, please dont get into the graphics, fallow the Menewsha T.O.S.
5. Dont just post once and then drop the roleplay without another word.
6 : I have a OOC were you can post your profiles here. http://www.menewsha.com/forum/newthr...ewthread&f=109

Here are the Skeletons for the roleplay

This skeleton is for Both the Councils, to the Black Council, to the Legion of peace.

Name :
Weapons: [You can Have up to 3 weapons]
Powers : [Up to 3 Powers.]
Bio :
Alliance you have : [are you a memeber of the Black council, or the Legion of peace]
Reason for Joining : [Why you joined. were you forced to? did you join willingly, are you a memeber of the council? etc etc]
Pic.

here is for the Order.

Name :
Weapons : [Memebers of the Order are limited to one weapon]
Powers : [The Order can have 4 powers]
Bio :
Reason for joining
Pic :

My guy is in the ooc.

Last edited by Andraus; 09-04-2011 at 06:34 PM..