Cindy bear
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 07-02-2007, 06:15 AM

So I just finished watching this today (well not really today but yesterday night) and I thought it was an okay anime. He picked a girl that I didn't want him to pick but oh well, I can't do anything about it. The storyline keeps changing as it comes close to the end. However, this anime is indeed funny at the beginning but get really sad in the end. This is just an opinion of mine.

If you have seen this anime, do you like it? Which one did you prefer him to choose between the 4 girls? (exclude Primula since she is way too young for him). What did you like and hate about this series?

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-02-2007, 03:41 PM

Ah, I have the series but I've never watched it yet so I have no opinion. =3

morph
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-03-2007, 12:34 AM

yeah i recently finished this series too. its going to be released in the u.s. soon [ funimation got a hold of it ^.^ ]
ok If you have seen this anime, do you like it?
yeah it was pretty good, i would give it 3 1/2 stars
Which one did you prefer him to choose between the 4 girls?
ummm i think maybe kaede cause she was with him since the very begining [ *spoiler* even though kaede did some bad things to him ]*spoiler* i didnt think that he would pick asa. and as it got through the series i knew for sure he wouldnt pick Nerine.
What did you like and hate about this series?
i like the twisted and turns in this. i dont really think there was anything i really hated about this series.
have you watched shuffle memories?
i havent and im just wondering if it is worth watching

torhu_anime
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to torhu_anime

Old 07-03-2007, 04:52 AM

it a good series/anime though the ending was unexspectice and have some twist and turn but it was good and i like it very much.