Lavender le Fay
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-06-2011, 06:08 PM

He looked at her and pointed towards the mountains, offering her a view of a blazingly white formation that even seemed to sparkle. He would follow her there, if she wanted to go. He believed himself able of coming close to a dragon and living to tell the tale. Lavender felt she was a tough, resilient maiden, though he had no idea just how tough and resilient, nor how would the sight of a mighty beast such as a dragon would affect her.

Last edited by Lavender le Fay; 09-06-2011 at 07:16 PM..

Alorrena
eyyo!
Send a message via MSN to Alorrena

Old 09-07-2011, 12:31 AM

"The dragons are... that way?" she asked. she looked where he was pointing and gasped at the sight of the mountains. She had seen them from her village, but it was nothing like what she saw now. She smiled, "It would probably take longer than a couple days to go there and back, even if we hurry." she wanted to snack on her apples already. "So, let's just wander to the town you drew," She pointed to it on his map. "And get a few things, camp out somewhere, and then return to your house." She figured that it would take the rest of the day to get to the town. She needed some thread, and some shoes. She only had one pair with her, and they were wearing out already.

Lavender le Fay
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-08-2011, 09:47 PM

Lavender calmly nodded. For a few moments, he could not take his eyes off the mountain. It always mesmerised him, no matter how many times he saw it. In the morning, it wouldbe the first thing he would look towards. After he snapped out of it, he pointed towards the town, there was a clear road to it. He had no idea if there would be any danger. There was always the chance of it. It was a pretty large town, after all.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 09-09-2011, 01:38 AM

Rena smiled and looked at the ma once again before starting to walk. She walked silently, not saying anything. She was thinking about things such as her parents' deaths. She wasn't going to talk about them unless lavender asked why she was on her own before they had met. She knew that the forest was dangerous, but she had to get out of her village. She walked, lost in her thoughts.

Lavender le Fay
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-09-2011, 03:14 AM

Lavender followed her, his eyes looked around, occasionally focusing on her, then looking out for danger or anything interesting int he surroundings. The town was at least half a day's walk. He believed they had enough time to get there before nightfall. He wanted to ask about her, who she was, why was she alone, but writing and walking was a difficult task, and speaking was not an option, so he shrugged it off and hoped she would start talking on her own.

Last edited by Lavender le Fay; 09-09-2011 at 05:18 AM..

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 09-09-2011, 03:39 AM

After a while, rena heard her tummy grumble again. She stopped, put her pack down, and took the paper out of it before going through it. This gave lavender plenty of time to jot down his thoughts if he wanted. She was still thinking about her parents and her friends, and everything she had left behind. She knew she would miss everything that she had left. After a couple minutes she pulled out an orange and started to peel it.

Lavender le Fay
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-09-2011, 06:12 AM

The boy took out a pencil and a paper, started writing "Why are you on your own? Where did you come from? What happened to you? Do you have a family? Where do you want to go and what do you want to do?" he wrote down all that he wanted to immediately know, without making a noise he handed her the paper, and waited patiently for her to tak eit. He perked his ears up, willing to listen to all the answers eagerly.

Last edited by Lavender le Fay; 09-15-2011 at 07:29 PM..

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 09-17-2011, 04:35 PM

She took the paper, read the words and sighed. "It's a long story." She said,handing him back the paper. She then proceeded to section her orange and eat it, looking at him to see if he would say anything more, or if he would insist on her telling him.It's not that she would mind, its just she wanted to know how much he wanted to get to know her.

Lavender le Fay
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-18-2011, 11:26 PM

Lavender frowned and fixated his bright green eyes on her, determined to stare at her until she told him what he wanted to know. He answer was highly unsatisfactory. He asked questions and demanded answers which he believed he deserved. His hands curled into a loose fist, just to show determination to her. Then he took the paper and handed it to her againe firmly and demandingly.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 09-19-2011, 05:56 PM

Rena took the paper and sighed. "Well... If you're sure..." She finished her orange and buried the peel at the base of a tree. She then got up and put her pack on her back after putting the paper and pencils away and started walking. She looked at the questions and sorted through them. "Well, i came from a small village in the opposite direction from where you found me. I believe i was headed north when you found me, so my old village was to the south. " She sighed again and continued. "That's where i came from." She shook her head and looked at the next question. "My parents are dead... I am an only child, and i never knew my extended family. My mom died first, and then my father drank himself to death. so i don't have anymore family. That's also why i'm on my own. I had to leave my village because i couldn't pay for anything. I can sew and make clothes like none other, but it's not enough. i have the ability to make clothes out of anything, too, but the village already has a seamstress. So, since i had no way of paying for the house's utilities, i sold it, got a large lump of gold coins, and my own belongings. It's also why i'm on my own. And as for where i want to go? I'm not entirely sure, but, after we visit the town and go back to your house, we can go to the dragon's den and i kinda want a pet dragon. Though i don't know how we'd manage that..." She kept walking, folding up the paper with the questions on it and pocketing it. She hoped her explanation of everything was good enough for Lavender, but she figured it would cause him to want to know more.

Lavender le Fay
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-19-2011, 06:06 PM

Lavender frowned with sadness and stared at her with his vibrant green eyes. He wanted to hug her and pet her head, but he quenched he urge, since he had no idea if she would be comfortable with that. He felt much safer around her, as if she was a person just like him. He was a cub when he found himself on the streets of a large city. He had no idea if he got kicked out, or left alone after his parents died, nothing at all. He managed to survive by first invoking a sense of kndness from the townsfol, especially old ladies, but when his claws and fur grew, everyone became afraid of him. He found out he has abilities that helped him survive much more efficiently, until a greedy businessman, while pretending to understand and feigning kindess, made him the star of his seedy brothel. He wished he could tell the girl all of that, but he kept looking at her with empathy.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 09-20-2011, 05:19 PM

Rena re-positioned her backpack and kept walking. She didn't say anything more for a while. "What about you?" she said, finally wondering why Lavender was on his own. She wondered about his life and how he became to be on his own without any family to be seen. She wondered about his past, and how he learned to read and write, and wondered about his past. She also knew that he would have to write everything down, so she stopped. They were about a mile away from the town, so they would make it there before sundown.

Lavender le Fay
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-20-2011, 08:44 PM

Lavender took a paper and sat down on a rock. He started writing "One day, I was just on my own. My earliest memory is being alone in the streets of capital city. I had no significat features back then,so I looked like an ordinary human boy, except for my luminous green eyes. I would look up to strangers and win them over, so they gave me food, clothes, even a place to sleep in from time to time. Then fur started growing, claws, ears, a tail, so the townsfolk began fearing me. I found I have some inhuan skill, so I managed to get food quite nicely, and I slept in trees. One day, some greedy trader spotted me, thought I could be worth something, so he sold me to the most exclusive brother in town. I became a star courtesan. I despised each customer and each second I had to spend with them, naturally. I met a fellow employee of the brother who named me Lavender after my purple hair, she taught me how to read, writ, geography, mathematics, everything, but I could never manage to speak for some reason. She got married to a client that fancied her, and he hated me. I was not allowed to see her, life became unbearable, so I just ditched the place one night. It was easy to escape, using my feling prowess and agility. I built the house in the woods, made a garden, and that is about it." He silently handed Rena the paper with all he had written on it.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 09-20-2011, 10:25 PM

rena stopped when she saw lavender get a piece of paper. She waited and snacked on some more jerky. When he was finished writing and handed her the paper, she read it, her eyes darting across the paper. "Well that's stupid. they don't know you, so why fear you?" She mumbled. She shook her head and looked at him, "I'm sorry for your hardships." She went to hug him cautiously. "I know what's done is done, and all we can do is look forward to the future and raising a baby dragon together." She had decided that her heart was set on a baby dragon, even if it meant that they'd have to kill it's parents. It wouldn't be too much of an issue, as they would become it's parents in place of them, but it was still a daunting task that would need to be done.