Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-18-2013, 04:39 AM

The healer nodded and then gently placed her hands over the stomach area where Fallon indicated. Closing her eyes she then leaned down and listened to the stomach with her tools, and then feeling her forehead the woman began thinking as she looked over the princess. "How many months have you two been together?" The healer asked and Aiko immediately answered. "Four months." She said and the healer looked to the princess. "May I remove your dress?" She said and after the ninja moved to assist her lover the healer examined and Aiko's eyes widened as she saw it too. "Princess..... You're with child...." The healer whispered and Aiko's hands tightened on Fallon. Anger and pain flared through her being as she realized what this ment.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 02-18-2013, 05:58 AM

Fallon watched as the women worked on her and hoped that what ever she had wasn't too bad. THough when she heard her question to Aiko she wondered why she needed to know that. But when she asked to remove her dress, she nodded. Standing and with aiko's help, she pulled her dress off and waited for what the doctor would say. Though when she saw how wide Aiko's eyes grew she knew it must be something horrible. Yet when she heard the healer, she felt shock run through her. She felt dizzy slightly and found herself leaning against Aiko slightly. "t-t-that can't be.... I-I-I cant be..... no no no, I can't be." she said softly since she knew that she could only be with child one way and that had happened only once. Looking up at Aiko, fear, horror and pain filled her eyes as some tears ran down her face. Shaking slightly, she buried her face into Aiko and hoped this wasn't true, she couldn't' have HIS baby.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 03-14-2013, 04:27 AM

Aiko held onto Falon as she leaned against her, her cold skin flaring with the heat of her anger. The doctor backed away slowly seeing the smoldering anger and hate within the eyes of the woman shadow. "I-I'm sorry, but there is no mistake.... You're pregnant princess." She said and then the ninja grit her teeth and growled loudly. The sound rumbling from her chest. "Thank you doctor. But please leave swiftly." The raven haired woman snapped, her hands tightening on her lover and fiancé. What could they do? That vile man's child was growing within her lover, and it made the ninja more angry then she could possibly imagined.

Palmoun

Old 03-14-2013, 04:40 AM

Fallon clung to Aiko as she tried to calm down but only more tears fell down her cheeks. When she heard those words from the doctor, more tears ran down her face as she pressed herself closer to Aiko. When she heard the growl from Aiko, she knew that she was just as upset as she was and slowly looked up at her. She could see the anger and knew that she had to calm her down. Gently reaching up, she placed a hand on her cheek and stroked it gently. "t-things will be o-okay." she said softly but her words felt hollow. She then breathed a little bit and leaned up, kissing her cheek, "things will be okay." this time her voice was stronger and didn't sound hollow at all.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 03-14-2013, 05:50 AM

Feeling the trembling of Fallon made the ninja's self control on her anger crumble. Knowing as Falon attempted to calm her, Aiko couldn't hear. She could see the words formed on those lips she loved, but she couldn't hear them over the roar of blood poundin in her ears. After the kiss was placed on her cheeks, the woman gently sat her fiancé down on the bed and with shocking nearly untrackible speed and strength, the ninjas's fists shattered the changing screen made out of thick nearly indestructible wood and metal. Her furry made the doctor scream and run, and the ninja glared at the shattered screen with a blazing hate like no other. She truely had failed her princess, her lover. And now that, thing, was living inside of her. Blood ran down her fists from the ripped knuckles, and before the woman could stop herself she pounced the screen again as a few tears of anger slipped from her eyes and she crushed the rest of the screen. Shoulders shaking as she stood and surpressed her rage, the ninja didn't dare look at Fallon. The ninja hadnt ever shown the true devil shadow that was known as her rage. Such things were supposedly myths for practically emotionless ninjas like herself, but anger, was the most dangerous emotion for her kind.

Palmoun

Old 03-14-2013, 06:07 AM

Fallon could only watch as her love placed her on the bed and proceeded to destroy the changing screen. Once she seemed to calm down, Fallon slid off the bed and walked over to her. She never feared her ninja, her lover, the one person that made her feel safe. Gently, she took her bleeding hand into hers and looked up at her, "stop, I don't want you hurt." her voice was soft and she covered up the cuts with her own hand, trying to get the bleeding to stop. "and if you continue this they might take you away, I don't want that." she said softly and then looked down at her belly, clear to her now that she was defiantly with child. She then shook her head and placed Aikos hand and her own on her belly, "I don't want to think about him, I don't want this child to be his. I want it to be my child.. our child." she said softly. Maybe if they raised this child right, maybe the child wouldn't be like his true father.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 03-20-2013, 03:09 PM

Aiko watched as Fallon came over to her and then took her hand. She listened to that beautiful voice and person she loved and found her anger dissipating. Seeing the pleading look in her eyes. The ninja let oh a breath and nodded. Feeling the stomach of her lover, she realized that she over looked her princess growing bigger. "The child will be ours. It doesn't have to know who the true father is." She agreed and her dark eyes met those bright eyes she fell in love with. "The child will be beautiful and kind, just like its mother." She breathed with sureness and kissed her lover's forehead and pulled her into a right one armed hug. "I love you my fiancé. I will never leave you."

Palmoun

Old 03-22-2013, 04:04 AM

Fallon smiled when she saw the anger in Aiko's eyes disappear and she could of cried when she heard her. She wanted to raise the child with her, it was to good to be true. Hearing her words and feeling her kiss, she pressed herself against her lover and nodded. Looking up at her, she smiled, "and the child will learn to be strong and fearless, just like its second mother, you." she said softly before leaning up and kissed her on the cheek, "I love you too, my love, and I will never want to be at anyone else's side."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 03-25-2013, 03:05 PM

Aiko looked into those beautiful eyes and nodded. Putting her head in the hair of the princess, the softness was something the ninja welcomed. Kissing her forehead the mother to be of her fiancé's child. Though the shadow feared the child would fear of resent her. The raven haired female didn't know how to show care and love normally like most people. Knowing she would have to tred carefully, the ninja needed to remember that this child would be heir to the thrown, not the shadow empire her leingiage was from. But for Fallon, she would do anything. "Do you need some rest love?"

Palmoun

Old 03-26-2013, 04:11 AM

Fallon smiled a little bit as she felt Aiko put her head on her and relaxed. Feeling the kiss on her forehead, she knew that she would be a great mother to the child. She may not show her love and care normally but she was the only person she would ever want to raise a child with. Hearing her, she looked up at her and nodded, "I wouldn't mind a nap after all of this... excitement." she said softly as she leaned against Aiko. She just wanted to relax for a bit with her lover before word got to her father. The thought of the conversation she would have with him... she didn't want to think about it right now.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-09-2013, 05:21 PM

Aiko nodded in agreement and then sighed softly. "Then let us rest." the shadow ninja breathed and walked her lover to their bed. Realizing her knuckles were still bleeding quite bad, she looked down at then and kissed Fallon's forehead. "Cleaning up this blood first, would be wise staining the sheets wouldn't be good." She said and led her fiancé into their bathroom and began washing them off and handed the bandages to her lover and let her wrap her knuckles, watching her movements closely with care.

Palmoun

Old 04-11-2013, 01:45 PM

Fallon smiled as Aiko walked her to her room and then stopped before the bed. Feeling her kiss, she nodded, "I think that would be a good idea." she said as she headed into the bathroom with Aiko. Once she was handed the bandages she gently started to wrap her knuckles lovingly. Soon she was done and she looked up at Aiko, "please don't do something like that again, I dont want you hurt like this and my father might make it a way to take you from me." she said softly as she held her bandages hand in her hands.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-23-2013, 04:00 AM

Aiko watched with what seemed like no emotion as Fallon wrapped her hand lovingly. The woman truely was grateful for her helpful caring in wrapping the bandages, but it was still a challenge to show her emotions, even with the time she had spent as her princess's protector and lover. Meeting those eyes as they pleaded with her, the ninja lifted her pale hand that was neither scarred nor damaged and brushed her fiance's cheek. The shadow had seen her love getting more pale as she avioded sun more to stay closer to her person, even if it touched her heart, it worried her that the sun loving spirit she loved was dwelling to much within the darkness. "I understand love, I will not let myself rashly destroy again...." the woman agreed and then leaing forward pressed a soft kiss to her love's forehead. "But you must promise me, you and our child will dwell more in the light. You are a pure spirit, as is the child... Shadow can corrupt that beauty if you stay in it too long..." Aiko breathed and what looked like true worry glistened within those dark eyes. "You must be in the sun more, even I know that you feel the shadow's affects.... You need sun, and even in sun you know I will be by your side."

Palmoun

Old 05-08-2013, 04:30 AM

Fallon leaned into Aiko's touch as she touched her cheek as she listened to her love. She smiled as she heard her words and closed her eyes a little as she felt her kiss her forehead. But hearing her next words, she sighed and nodded, "okay, I will stay out in the sun more as long as your at my side." she said as she looked up at her lovingly. She then found herself yawning as she looked at Aiko, "how about if we go get some sleep." she said as she looked up at her love.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 06-11-2013, 05:11 PM

Aiko nodded and gently tucked her lover in the sheets of the bed. Laying down beside her she watched as her lover fell asleep, and slowly did the same.

((Should we skip to the birth?))

Palmoun

Old 07-02-2013, 01:56 PM

((yeah, we should and should we already have it that they got married?))

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 07-02-2013, 04:24 PM

((Sure, sounds good to me :3 ))

Palmoun

Old 07-02-2013, 06:00 PM

((okay then I will begin))

Fallon hummed softly as she walked down the hall towards the kitchen, rubbing her belly as she did. The past few months had been the best ones of her life. The wedding had happened and thankfully not many problems had occurred. Her father had still been getting use to the idea of her marrying her guard and having a child with her, but by now he was happy for them. It was all she wanted and soon she would be able to hold her daughter or son soon. Getting to the kitchen she smiled at the cook, "I am looking for something sweet, what do you have?" she asked and instantly the cook pulled out a chocolate cake, "only the best for you." he said and Fallon smiled as she got herself a piece of cake and started to eat it, "but princess, shouldn't you be back in bed, I am sure princess Aiko will be very worried about you." he said as he looked at her and continued to cook. "I am fine, I can move around just fine on my own and I am getting tired of being in bed."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 07-04-2013, 09:19 PM

Aiko was in the bathroom as she heard her love of her life leave. She had married her very charge and princess under the tree that they met under, with a full moon overhead. Remembering how beautiful the white kimono dress had looked upon her wife, the memory had brought a slight smile to her face. Her father and Fallon's father were now supportive of their decision, and had been at the wedding, both with proud smiles on their faces. She had worn her best armor, and stood tall with pride in her eyes. It had been th happiest moment of her life. Though now she had to wear things a but more covering when she went out of the castle as princess. Pulling on a skin tight black dress with just slight straps to hold it on her, the princess swiftly jumped into the shadows and followed her wife. She chuckled seeing her pregnant belly had been craving something sweet, even if she worried Fallon would wear herself out. Jumping down behind her lover she wrapped her arms around her shoulders and kissed her cheek. "I see you and our child are craving sweets again." She said lightly. She still didn't speak much, but it was much more then she used to.

Palmoun

Old 07-05-2013, 03:38 AM

Fallon smiled as she felt the familiar arms of her lover around her and leaned back into her as she kissed her cheek. Looking up at her wife, she nodded, "yes, I have a feeling that once our child is born it will continue to like sweets." she said happily as she got her piece of cake and took a bite out of it. Looking back up at Aiko, she couldn't help but think of how beautiful and amazing she had looked in her armor on their wedding day. No matter what, Aiko always would be her knight in shinning armor. "I was thinking that we could go out into the city today and see everyone. I miss being able to go outside." she said as she took another bite of her cake. Ever since she had gotten bigger no one wanted her to go outside the castle much or ever her room. They were afraid that something might happen to her and the baby.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 07-05-2013, 04:57 PM

Aiko smirked and nodded in agreement. Their child was going to have a sweet tooth. "I'm sure." She agreed and then smiled gently hearing Fallon's wish to go out into the town. "We can go.... I will grab my cloak... " she said and then was gone in a flash of movement. She grabbed her heavy black cloak that clung to her figure and pulled the hood over her head. It kept the sun from scortching her skin and burning her eyes. Fallon had the cloak specially made for her and it helped tremendously. Stepping back into the kitchen she smiled and stood infront of her wife. "As soon as you finish your cake we will go."

Palmoun

Old 07-07-2013, 12:38 AM

Fallon smiled when she heard that they could go and watched as Aiko ran off to get her cloak. She was glad that she had that made for her, now she could go everywhere with her. Once she was back at her side, she smiled and soon finished off her cake. Setting the plate down, she looked up at Aiko and took her hand, "okay, lets go. I can't wait to see the outside." she said happily and placed her one hand on her belly. Wincing slightly, she sighed, "looks like our child is getting a little fussy." she said as she rubbed the place where she had felt the kick. Lately she had been getting more of that, probably almost time for hte baby to come.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 07-11-2013, 05:31 AM

Aiko put her hand over Fallon's as the baby kicked once again. They were getting more frequent now that the child was so close to coming into the world. Taking her wife's hand, the ninja princess led her dear lover through the castle and our of the door. The sun was bright, and it still greatly hindered her eyesight, but it was a little better since the first time she had entered the sun for her dear princess. "The child shares your excitement of the outdoors... I'm sure it will love running outside with you once it enters the world." The shadow woman said gently with reassurence as she walked along side her wife, holding her hand with her gloved hand. If her skin wasn't covered she would burn almost instantly, so every single body part had to be covered, but it was worth it to be able to accompany Fallon around in the day time, even if she didn't like her walking around a lot when the child was so close to coming.