Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-16-2011, 08:48 PM

(It's fine X3 )

"Yes... this place isn't the most beautiful though it's better then some other places." Katy smiled some then was shocked when she felt Eton kiss her cheek and looked at him stunned then felt the apple on her head then in her lap and smiled some at him and when the guards weren't looking again she gave him a small kiss on the cheek in return and blushed some though smiled. "So... if you could walk free out of here not in a body bad... what would you do?" she asked trying to think of something to talk about so the guards didn't get suspicious.

(he he XD cute moment! )

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2011, 08:55 PM

Eton looked up at the sky thinking. "I don't know. I'd probably have to move somewhere that doesn't pay much attention to the news because let's face it. No one would want to hire anyone that has killed someone. Especially with no reason to have done so." he said. Another apple came down and Eton bit into it. It floated beside his head as he chewed the piece he bite off. "Maybe move to a different country." he said "I've always like Europe."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-16-2011, 09:00 PM

"Well... Europe is quite beautiful. ow and thanks for the apple... that's sweet of you." Katy smiled some and one of the guards looked back and that for a moment though then looked up at the tree and shrugged a bit since it was from one of their trees. She took a bite out of the apple and smiled some. "This place might not be the best though ya gotta admit we do have good fruits and veggies." she smiled some and was glad that they only used the fruits, meats, and veggies that they grow there themselves.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2011, 09:16 PM

"Yeah that's true." Eton said. "Maybe you could come with me?" he asked smiling at her. "Just think, a small cottage by the sea over in Europe. Warm sun, the cool ocean breeze. A nice cold dip in the ocean every once and a while." Eton said smiling at her. H\He took another bite of his apple and it spun around from his mouth bumping it. The guard turned back around facing away from them and Eton leaned over to Katy. "We could sneak off. You and me. Just run right out of here." he said and smiled.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-16-2011, 11:03 PM

"Huh... yeah that sounds nice if you could be free... I truthfully wish that the judge would change the ruling though... I know he won't." Katy sighed softly then listened to him with a sigh and shook her head. "No... we can't do that. I'll help you as much as I can though..." she said softly and had a slight idea though wasn't sure how it would work out yet. She then looked up hearing one of the guards phones going off and he answered speaking in a quiet voice then look at Katy and motioned for her. She walked up and took the phone carefully and kept a slight eye on Eton not wanting the guards to do anything to him. "Yes this is Dr. Kathryne what is it that you need?" she asked then listened some and her face flushed a bit. "You're kidding me?! They couldn't so soon! N-no I'm not going against my commands but... so soon? O-okay that's fine I suppose... I'm choosing this though... I'm not letting anyone else do it nor choos what's gonna happen." she said quietly her face still flushed quite a bit as she hung up the phone then turned to the guards saying something quietly to them then turning back to Eton sadly and offered him her hand. She had to think or something... she only had a week... maybe two if they were lucky.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2011, 11:18 PM

Eton reached up and grabbed her hand pulling himself up. "How long do I have?" he asked standing right up next to her looking down with a soft smile. He knew what the call was about him. He didn't seem fazed by it though. If it was his time it was his time. Nothing could change that and he was ready to accept it. Eton kept holding Katy hand with both of his. He looked her directly in the eyes waiting for her answer.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-16-2011, 11:24 PM

"A week... two at the most and five days at the least." Katy said quietly and one of the guards snorted a bit not seeing why she even cared if the male died or not... though he wasn't the one that had to fulfill the order. She knew what she was going to do and had a slight thought though would have to test it out first.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2011, 11:39 PM

"I see. Well let's not let that interrupt out walk." Eton said, his smile beaming brightly. "Let's go." he said and gripped her hand tightly. He walked ahead in a sideways manner for her was still holding her hand and his cuffs made it awkward to walk while holding hands. The smile stayed on his face as he pulled her faster and faster ahead of the guards.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-16-2011, 11:46 PM

"Eton what are you doing?" Kacy asked quietly slowing her pace some so he was forced to. The guards were right on their tails and she didn't want to get in trouble and she didn't want him to... if he did then she wouldn't be able to test her idea before actually using it.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2011, 11:53 PM

Eton laughed and kept pulling her. "What? I can't try to run around for a while before getting put back in my cell?" he said stopping and turning around to face Katy and the guards. Eton look at Katy and put his hands on her cheeks. He pulled her in close and kissed her on the lips. Softly he pulled her face closer as he kissed her. Quiet chuckles emanated from his throat.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-17-2011, 12:03 AM

Katy grinned some at what he said then just let him pull her around even though the guards were on their tail. She then felt his hands on her cheeks then they became bright red when she felt him kissing her though when the guards saw this and tried to get close a force-field came up blocking them from touching either of them as she softly kissed him back though was trying to keep the guards from seeing that she was actually kissing him back. Slowly her eyes drifted closed until they were just half-lidded and it was clear that she was liking the kiss... at least it would be to Eton since the guards couldn't really tell what was going on with the kiss.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-17-2011, 12:07 AM

Eton looked past the side of Katy's face to see the guards stopped by a force field and smiled into the kiss. His purple eyes glowed and the guards fell back away from them. He kept Katy's face in his hands but puled his lips away. "I didn't know you could make a force field." he said in a whisper looking her in the eyes, his forehead resting on hers. "That's cool." he said, his eyes still glowing.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-17-2011, 12:21 AM

Kacy also smiled slightly into the kiss though just continued to kissing Eton until he finally pulled away. She smiled some and nodded slightly. "Yeah... it's not something that I do often though I can... I kinda thought that would call for it." she smirked some then took a quick glance back at the guards then back to Eton and smiled slightly. "We can't run okay? You promised me before you would be good now I expect you to fallow by that..." she said softly then whispered a bit. "I have an idea and I have my ways... if I get my way you'll be a free man in a week or two." she smiled slightly then leaned forward a bit and kissed him lightly on the lips. She had gotten time to know him before and she did like him though she could never say anything... too risky with guards around though she was making it look like he was doing everything so she wouldn't get thrown out before his sentence was finalized and he was punished.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-17-2011, 12:25 AM

"Asuming I'm not dead by then." Eton said and laughed. The guards am back and pounded on the force field. "I don't think they'll believe that I made the, protection." he said watching the guards try to get to them. He let her face go and stepped back a few paces. He put the cuffs and his hands bak behind his back and knelt on the ground. "Go ahead and let them in." he whispered loud enough for her to hear.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-17-2011, 12:56 AM

"I'm not letting them attack you." Kacy whispered then let the force field drom and the guards fell face first to the ground. "Yes?" she said impatiently tapping her foot and the guards stood quickly all four glaring at Eton. "Well Ma'am... um... w-well..." one of the guards stuttered as Dr. Kacy gave him a dead glare and all four of the guards went silent. "that's what I thought you were saying. Now if you don't mind." she scoffed as she then turned back to Eton grinning a bit where the others couldn't see her and looked at him wondering what he wanted to do. "Ready to go back or do you still want to walk?" she asked softly and heard some mutters from behind her though they stopped when she cleared her throat at them then smiled at the male in front of her.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-17-2011, 05:04 AM

Eton smiled down at the ground and stood up. "I think it's time I go back to the cell." he said still looking at the ground. "I've had enough fresh air for today. I mean lets face it. It's driving me insane." he said and looked up. His face beaming brightly with a big smile.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-17-2011, 05:17 AM

(how was the movie?)

"First the cells driving you insane, then the hallway, and now the outside? Well, things must love driving you insane." Katy smirked some as she nodded then started walking back to the building with Eton by her side and the guards fallowing close behind. "You know... I think you didn't just shock me with that kiss." she whispered softly to Eton leaning toward him just a bit so he was the only one that could hear her.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-17-2011, 05:32 AM

(amazing >w<)

Eton raised an eyebrow and looked at her from the corner of his eye. "Really? Then what else did I do? Or do you think I had a different motif for doing it?" he asked whispering to her. The guards behind them were squirming angrily. Of coarse all the guards squirmed around Eton. It amused him most of the time unless they lashed out at him. Then he just ignored them like they were bugs.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-17-2011, 05:56 AM

"You've set some of my most calmest guards on fire by kissing me... they can't stand the thought of an inmate touching me or anyone else so for you to kiss me that really bugged them. Plus like I've told you before they have a bad habit of not thinking of the patients as actual people... I don't know I just knew that it really bugged them and it's kinda funny." Katy smirked some quietly to Eton seeming quite amused at the guards reaction to him kissing her.

(glad you enjoyed it X3 )

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-17-2011, 05:59 AM

(have you seen it?)

Eton chuckled. "I've always been good at setting people off. Of coarse we always got a good laugh out of it afterward." he said smiling. He took a deep breath before walking through a door that led to hallway his cell was in. "Now that we're almost back I don't want to go in." he said and smiled. He felt the but of a gun push between his shoulder blades making him lurch forward some. "No need to get bushy. I'm still walking aren't it?"

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-17-2011, 06:19 AM

"Huh, yeah I know how that is." Kacy grinned some then laughed at what he said. "Of course it's only natural, at least now you'll have a light in there though." she smiled some then growled when she saw the gun and turned to glare at the guard whom had grabbed it. "Do you not see me still walking with him?! He was making a statement, a joke, now put that away before I shove it somewhere you won't be getting it from easily." she barked the order at the guard and they right away pulled the gun back not wanting to see her fallow through on her word. "Okay, here ya go." she said to Eton softly then watched the guards closely as they opened the door and waited for Eton to go in. She would wait till he was in the room before leaving... she didn't trust the guards to behave themselves right now.

(no)

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-17-2011, 06:32 AM

Eton laughed at Katy yelling at the guards. He walked past into his cell and a guard came in and put his ankle brace on then too the cuffs off. "Wouldn't happen to have any lotion would you?" he asked rubbing his wrist. the guard groaned at him and walked out. Well fine. Don't share your lotion." he mumbled and sat on his tiny hard bed. "any chance of getting a better bed for the short time I have let?" he asked Katy smiling.

(goin to bed. Night^^)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-17-2011, 04:33 PM

Katy sighed after the guard had chained Eton back into the room then walked in and pulled out a small bottle of lotion. "Here... and sorry can't do anything about the bed." she said softly and so badly wished that she could help him more though knew she couldn't... at least not right now.

(it's okay XD I passed out and didn't even get to read your post X3 )

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-17-2011, 04:47 PM

Eton took the lotion and thanked Katy. He rubbed some on his wrists and handed it back. "Well I guess this bed will do. I'll be out of here sooner or later." he said and smiled at her. He noticed the guards weren't looking and took advantage of it. Eton reached up and placed his hand on the back of Katy's head and pulled her down into a deep kiss, smiling as he did so.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-17-2011, 05:44 PM

Kasy frowned a bit as she heard Eton and was about to say something in return when she felt his hand at the back of her head then their lips meeting. Her face turned a bright red and she prayed that no on e was watching the camera to this room since it wouldn't be good if anyone saw Eton doing this. She kissed him back softly but forced herself to pull away not wanting them to get in trouble. "You know you really must be more cautious when there are cameras around." she whispered to him softly then gave him one more small kiss before she stood up straight. She was going to go and erase the last few minutes of the recordings so no one would see them kiss though she needed to match the movements perfectly with everything else. She took the lotion softly from Eton and then walked out of the room her face having cooled down to normal again. The guards looked at her curiously for a moment before then closed the door and she went to the recording room again. She found the recording for when Eton had kissed her and fixed it so you couldn't even tell he had done anything.