Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 07-27-2011, 03:29 AM

"Soul Trapped"

There had been an accident earlier that day and a teenage girl had been sent to the hospital. The girl's friends and family thought that she only had minor problems, but, in all honesty, the wounds were enough to kill her. Zen had been sent up to collect her soul, except until they made a final wish, he would have to keep an eye on her.

The hospital seemed busy when Zen entered and began to look for the girl's room. For now he was invisible to the other humans only the girl would be able to see him. Finding the room he was looking for and the girl whom was in a daze with wires hanging every where around her. Zen walked over to the bed and stood there by the side leaning over whispering "Do not fear me, I've only come to collect your soul"

Quote:
Name-Zen Wisdom
Age- 24
Gender- Male
Info- Zen became a reaper of death aka a shinigami at age 14 since his family had the history of being them as they chose their dying wish to become one. Zen on the other hand hadn't cared for the life given to him. He kept most about his past a secret but didn't get too close to anyone. He didn't also let too many people see whom while working let alone non-working besides other shinigamis sometimes. He wasn't a longer just liked more peaceful things.
Looks-

Last edited by Kia_; 07-27-2011 at 06:44 PM..

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-27-2011, 05:20 AM

Name- Nix(snow) Haren

Age- 16

Gender- Female

Pic-

(sorry I don't do bios anymore XP )

The last thing that Nix remembered from the accident was herself being thrown from the seat and somehow going back first into the windshield. Then that's when she woke up in the hospital. Her brother was there and her two best friends though they had to leave and her brother was going to get lunch. She felt something close that seemed to cool her skin and tug at it some. She looked up to see the figure then her eyes focused a bit and she didn't seem scared at all. She actually smiled at him slightly at what he said. "D-do you s-say that t-to everyone?" she whispered a slight laugh in her voice before she started coughing and she knew it was her time or close and honestly didn't mind... it was how everything had to be. She looked at the man through weak eyes and knew the her brother wouldn't be able to see him... she also had a feeling when he came back he would never see her eyes open again.

(sorry it's short for an intro XP )
(where's pic?)

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 08-19-2011 at 10:27 AM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-27-2011, 06:50 PM

(sorry I looked for like two hours when I was sleepy last night and didn't see a good enough picture so I went to bed knowing i could look again today. And I understand. most dont do bios and most do, I just put it there and if someone wants to fill it out or leave it blank its their chioce)

"I do not say it to all, nonetheless, I am not here to take you away just yet. You will heal a bit faster than most, until you are well enough healed up, I shall not return" in other words once she healed, he would return for her soul once more. Reapers never took souls unless in good condition, this one was however far more different than he would know. "Until then, I shall be working with other cases, once a week has passed I will return" he stated adding "Before I leave, if you need anything else while I am gone, just think of my name, I am the one and only Zen Wisdom" he stated before dissapearing as the nurses came in to check on Nix.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-27-2011, 06:58 PM

"But why leave me?" Nix asked though then the male was gone and she looked over to see some nurses and spoke to them softly coughing a few times as she spoke though answered any questions they had before they left her alone again. She wanted to ask her own questions but with the male just vanishing like that and saying that he had other things to do she didn't feel like pulling him back now. She soon saw her brother coming in and spoke to him some not wanting him to leave but he told her he had to work so with a small hug and kiss she let him leave to go to work knowing he wouldn't be back until the next afternoon.

(ah okay XD yeah I try to avoid that X3 the pic hunting that is I know how it is at night sometimes X3)

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-27-2011, 07:04 PM

Zen was very serious about his work, collecting souls and passing them off as heaven or hell related seemed easy but you also had to grant dying wishes, fill out paper work (usually done by magic), and had to find out any information on the near death person. Beep beep beep, his cell went off, it was like a normal cell but not tied to any human communications at all. "yea yea I know, boss. Don't worry about it, I will have this souls on time this time don't worry. Last time was a mistake, won't happen again" Zen answered.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-27-2011, 07:13 PM

(um... already not sure what to post XP should he come to her again or should I have her think of him or something? Also don't forget about our other rp too XP )

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-27-2011, 07:21 PM

(okay let me try this little bit here I figured it might be a bit hard)

A week had passed as Nix had gotten better within that short time. Zen hadn't visited Nix at all during the week, he finally had gotten caught up on his work and now could focus soley on helping her out. She was out of the hospital with her brother's help and able to go back home to live her life just like anyone else who leaves the hospital. Nonetheless, this time something was different, different from the usual look of the house, it seeemd a bit gloomy. Zen on the other hand stood at her window watching her at the end of the driveway, he was waiting to talk to her as he stepped out of view from the window.

(you can chose the season, I hope this helps out a bit)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-27-2011, 07:45 PM

(it's okay, ow and please don't use that thing where you have them notify me T~T I have several other rps up right now and it might take me awhile to post, I haven't forgotten about you I promise you just have to give me time)

Nix was happy to be going home and had actually slightly forgot about the reaper that had came days ago and was more focused on getting him and being with her older brother. She was on crutches and her back still had allot of healing to do though her lungs were now okay and the doctors thought she would be okay if she went home. she didn't see the male in her window as her and her brother got out of the car and he helped her up the steps. She did, however, notice something about the house and wondered what was going on though didn't pay too much attention. Her brother helped her in and up to her room. It was hard to get up the stairs and she was slightly winded when they got to her room though was okay a few minutes later and told her brother she would be okay for awhile and that she would call him if she needed him. With that reassurance in mind her brother nodded, kissed her forehead, then went back down stairs and started on dinner. She turned to her room and went in setting her stuff down in a chair then grabbing her favorite book and laid down in bed to rest. She still had not noticed the reaper yet.

(I was thinking fall? Or winter since she was in a bad car accident... maybe if winter then she had slid on the ice or something XP )

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-30-2011, 10:50 PM

(I wont do it again, trust me I'm more patient, I had been pinging alot of people that day to ask about a bunch of rps. I'm into a big fall phase, but winter makes sense, maybe winter came early towards the last few weeks of fall?)

Zen had yet to appear back in, once about 10 minutes went by he made himself visible to her "Enjoying yourself I do believe" he stated, his golden hazel eyes looking at her watching her reaction to when he had first spoken. He wasn't sure if she would jump, be startled, or plainly knew he would be there sooner or later so she wouldn't react very much. He knew he was heard though, it was easy to tell when one was being heard. He leaned against the wall, he still had to finish the dying wish part, wait on her choice, and depeneding on how easy it was to grant, he had to find out how to grant it and then take her soul. It sounded simple but it was very time consuming.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-30-2011, 11:29 PM

Nix did jump slightly then groaned a bit from the pain that out in her back. She looked over to the male confusedly for a moment then remembered him from the hospital though still wasn't scared. "Why did you wait?" she whispered softly as she looked around and sighed some when she saw her door was shut so her brother wouldn't hear. She wanted to know why he left her for a week to let her think everything was fine and dandy then come back later when she was finally starting to heal. She didn't want to die but if it was her time then it was her time and she wouldn't argue with death.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-31-2011, 12:28 AM

"I wasn't going to ask you for your final last wish while you were in a daze and on pain medication" that wouldn't be a very smart thing to do at all. It would lead to unanswered questions or just random wishes, he had encountered many cases like that before. "I am here for the time being until you pick your final wish, I hope you think hard about it and not waste it on something so little as wishing for something for someone else, but, if thats how it will be then so be it" many other cases had wished for many things, toys, happiness, money, yet, they wouldn't be able to have any of it because they soon would've died and it wouldn't matter any more. "So if you have any questions, I can answer until you make your wish and I grant it" Zen replied.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-31-2011, 12:38 AM

Nix listened to him and nodded some then thought a bit. "I don't guess asking for more time is even an option is it?" she sighed a bit and wished that it was though knew that it probably wasn't possible. She had one wish in her head already if it wasn't possible to ask for more time and that would be for her family to be happy after she was gone, though she wasn't sure how exactly that would be fulfilled. She really couldn't think of any other wishes right now and also wondered how long she would have if she didn't have a wish now.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-31-2011, 12:45 AM

"Asking for more time? No, though, I can't grant your wish if I do not know it. I'm here to follow you until you tell me it, no matter how long it takes" though there was a year limit to this, the longer it went, the harder it would be to leave. "If you don't have a wish, you have one year to make it and allow me to grant it depending on how difficult it would be to grant" he stated.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-31-2011, 01:25 AM

Nix sighed some looking down at the closed book on her lap and knew that there was one wish that she had though she didn't see how it would be granted, there was no way that her family would get over this and be happy so easily... she just couldn't see how to work with that. "All I could possibly think of is happiness for my family... but I don't see how that could work... they'll be so unhappy when I'm gone." she frowned softly looking down again at the closed book and stroking the cover of it some still thinking a bit.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-31-2011, 02:06 AM

Zen sighed, this was one of those rare cases where someone thought about all else besides themself. He never got to see these too much and wanted to see what this would bring out as well as experiences. "How about this, I can make you a deal, it isn't much however I'm sure it would work if heard correctly and as long as you know the terms" Zen spoke looking at her this time, the whole time he was looking down at the ground.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-31-2011, 02:24 AM

"What would it be? All I want is my families happiness, me and my family, we are all very close, I would do anything for them to make sure they're happy after I'm gone." Nix whispered softly as she looked at Zen and hoped that she had a way to make her family happy, she didn't care about anything else really, there wasn't anything that she could take with her after she was gone so there was no point in thinking about herself.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-31-2011, 03:01 AM

Something about this girl made him want to help her even more, she thought only of others. "Alright, you'll have one year, I will think of ways to help out with anything you need. But, within one year you mustn't forget you must leave. Everyday will come by slowly or quickly however time wishes to pass" Zen began and added finally "I will complete any minor things, if someone gets sick and you want me to heal them. Then I will. If someone wants love and you ask me to do that for them, then I will. The only thing is, I will not leave and you must make sure not to say "I wish", you'll have only 3 times before your next accidental 'I wish' becomes the actual wish"

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-31-2011, 03:30 AM

Nix listened to Zen carefully though for some reason felt that she couldn't do anything to help her family before her death... before this male would take her away. "But... I don't get how this could help them out after I'm gone... that's what I want but... I don't think that anything I could do while I'm here would help them when I'm gone." she whispered curling her fingers into the cover and felt helpless and felt like she wanted to cry though wouldn't, she wasn't scared of death, she was scared for her family and how they would be after she was gone.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-31-2011, 03:43 AM

"Your family is just like other families out there Nix. With that being said, if you do things along the way to coax them into it, it should help, as far as they will know, you'll have some type of illness wether or not it has a name, and you only have a year left to live" he couldn't think of the name of that one, but, there were rare cases like that. "You could help them understand and while around them you could make them happy and be happy yourself. If you seem upset at all they will become worried" Zen answered.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-31-2011, 04:17 AM

Nix was a bit wary about this... she wasn't a very good liar and for that matter she wasn't too sure on how to help people coax... or at least help her family. She had a feeling no matter what they would still be really upset when she died. How was she to help them? She loved helping people but she just didn't see any way about it for this. "I'm not a good faker..." she whispered shaking her head and looking down at her lap still just very unsure and felt very helpless.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-31-2011, 04:52 PM

"Well you can do it this way and try it, or you can have up to a year's time to think of another wish" Zen stated unsure of how else to explain this all to a human in another way. He was fairly certain it might help the family, however, he wasn't fully sure about htat and didn't now what to do at the moment as he waited upon her for her answer.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-01-2011, 01:10 AM

"Okay..." Nix said softly though really wasn't sure since she didn't know how to help her family cope or what else she might wish for. She thought about her family and knew that there were a few sick people that she cared about that she might be able to help. Her baby sister was one of them, she had something wrong with her though they weren't sure what yet... they thought maybe cancer though they weren't fully sure and if it wasn't curable then she would make the wish for her.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-03-2011, 07:58 PM

"Here" Zen tossed an small circle amulet near her, it was ruby in the middle of it. "Keep this with you, if you need me, have questions or think someone is going to harm you. Call me by thinking of the locket or saying my name" he said his name before but wasn't sure if she caught on at the hospital a week ago "Zen is my name, now I will leave you be"

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-03-2011, 08:42 PM

"I do have a quick question... if you can answer or not... It might be more complicated though it doesn't sound that bad to me." Nix said hoping to stop him before he left. She wanted to go ahead and help her family before anyone could die in it... they weren't sure who was close to death or not though she knew that there were very sick people in her family and wanted to make the wish for them. She waited for Zen to answer as she first looked at him then held the amulet and thought it was very pretty.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-04-2011, 03:30 AM

"Ask away, child of death" he called all souls he was going to take within time that name, most were called children or angels for the most part. He wondered what question this would be and how would he answer to it let alone allow it to sink within his mind.