Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 08-17-2011, 01:03 AM

"I'll get to work on it tonight later, is there any other questions you would like to speak of?" he still had hunting to do for other souls, bad souls didn't get a wish, and thats what was he was about to go and do later after their convesation.

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-17-2011, 01:38 AM

Nix opened her eyes as she looked over at Zen and thought some though just shook her head not really think that there was anything she wanted to ask him or talk to him about right now. She then closed her eyes again and tried to relax as much as she could... as much as her tense nerves would let her.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-17-2011, 02:48 AM

Zen sighed, maybe he should just ask her "Is there anything you want to talk about off or on subject, anything you want to vent about just to get it out? I am here for as long as you need until you dont want me here" Zen stated.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-17-2011, 03:14 AM

Nix opened her eyes again and looked at Zen a bit surprised and confused that he hadn't left yet. She then thought some and wasn't sure. "Not really... nothing I can think of right now anyway." she said softly and really wasn't sure what she could ask him. Then something came to her and she frowned thoughtfully. "Why did you wait for a week before coming to get me? I know you already said something about it but it just doesn't make sense to me." she asked softly and was quite curious about that.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-17-2011, 03:21 AM

"I couldn't allow you to just say any wish, this wish is your last and final one. Our rule as reapers is that, if a soul is hurt, they must heal before getting their wish heard or granted, so that they would have a clear mind" most souls would just say their wishes and sometimes would regret it making it hard for them to move on.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-17-2011, 03:35 AM

Nix listened to Zen and nodded a bit understanding somewhat. She wasn't sure what else to say... though she did have one more slight question. "Why do souls that are to die get a final wish?" she asked since she was really and completely curious about that and really didn't understand why they would do that for them.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-17-2011, 03:44 AM

(Haha sorry got carried away)

"Not all souls get that wish to be granted, those who do evil deeds usually don't ever get a wish and just go where ever want them to, those who don't do anything for anyone or themselves-well they have to tell us a wish and why usually and then we decide where they go. Souls like yours, which are pure from killing, harming, or anything intentionally on their own free will get a wish because they've lived a life full enough to its extent that they could possibly survive to" Zen spoke taking a small breath thinking some of the humans wished to be reapers though they thought that they could escape death, however, they live as humans (some) working for death creating accidents and things when they are told but have this invisible band around their necks to keep them in control so not to cause destruction. Zen was liking the fact that she was asking questions, he loved answering them no matter the answers. And with every answer, he was completely honest.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-17-2011, 03:56 AM

(nonsense X3 I love long posts)

Nix listened to him and understood that a bit so she nodded some. "That kinda makes sense to me." she said then thought a bit more though couldn't think of any more questions right off the top of her head right now.

(sorry mines kinda short and sucky XP )

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-17-2011, 04:01 AM

(I have had a random feeling to type alot so yea lol, I'm enjoy this)

"If you wouldn't mind, could I ask you a couple things in return?" he wanted to know a few things about her, why she could chose her wish for others instead of herself, the basic ones honestly.

(it will get longer again)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-17-2011, 04:05 AM

(lol XD of course since he's gonna be talking more XP )

"Sure I don't mind at all." Nix smiled some and was glad that her parents and brother weren't close to her room right now so they couldn't hear her and think that she was talking to herself or something... they would probably just blame it on pain meds or something.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-17-2011, 04:18 AM

Zen thought for a moment deciding on which question to ask first, each question had its own answer, which on how and when you ask it, choses a different path willing for the answer to be taken down. Now the only thing left to do besides chosing it, is to ask the question yet he didn't even know much of which one to ask right now. "I have only seen souls chose wishes for themselves, how come you would still chose one for others" though he didn't disliked that about her, it just proved she was smart.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-17-2011, 04:25 AM

"Well... I'm not going to be here to enjoy it and at least if I make the wish for someone else they can live on after me to enjoy what I did for them that they will never know of. It's like giving them a secret good bye present." Nix smiled some not really having to think much about it. She knew why she made the wish she did, she wanted her family to live on after her and what was the point of wasting the wish on herself anyway? She wasn't going to be around to enjoy it so it was pointless to make the wish for herself.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-17-2011, 04:40 AM

Zen chuckled a bit "Interesting, you're one of the few that think that way" he nodded for a moment as if deciding something "I do believe that there are more ways than one to grant this wish wether or not we know all the basics, it requires more paper work to do but..." he was getting a bit off hand here with his own thoughts as they were taking over and surely the ideas he thought of would create a lot of paper work.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-17-2011, 09:01 AM

"How would you do this any different?" Nix asked cocking her head a bit as she thought some though didn't really know much about this whole thing. She then had a new question though she wasn't sure if he would know how to answer for her, she kinda wanted to know what was going to happen to her once she was pulled from her body... would she go to heaven? She was sure she wasn't going to hell, or was there something else? Was there something different that could happen to her?

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-17-2011, 01:49 PM

"In existence, there is always different outcomes, though when you figure out those outcomes and the paths, thats when things change. If you really care for your family enough to give them your only dying wish, then there is a certain way you could stay I suppose, but, its rare if anyone get chosen when they do want this"

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-17-2011, 08:14 PM

"What do you mean? I thought that no one could stay longer then a years once they 'died'?" Nix asked and was completely and utterly confused now. He had told her that she couldn't stay longer then a year, so how could her wish change that at all? It didn't quite make any sense to her.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-17-2011, 08:24 PM

"Eh, some can, it all depends if the elders wish to allow things to happen, its up to them to make others into reapers..." he looked at the watch on his arm "Whoops, I have to get going, there are more souls out there to collect, see you later" and he whipped out of there instantly going to his job.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-17-2011, 08:52 PM

"Ow..." Nix said softly and didn't know if she liked the thought of being a reaper... it would be hard for her since she loved taking care of people and helping them, being a reaper would be the exact opposite. She nodded some to what he said. "Okay... bye." she said softly as she watched him vanish then turned some and drifted off into sleep and her dreams didn't reflect anything that had just happened or what would happen later on and that surprised her. Though her dreams were rather calm and peaceful so she was happy about that.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-18-2011, 12:51 AM

Zen had worked on gathering a lot of souls so when he was finished, he could be done early without having to worry about anyone else disturbing him of figuring out the curse. Her wish seemed to be simple, she wanted her family not to have the illness anymore, though he wondered if he should mention that she should be more elaborate, he would talk to her later, hopefully she would forget to say something thought if he had to wait in her room until she woke up the he would. However he wouldn't be anything like Edward from Twilight being all stalkerish, maybe he could take a book to read or something. The next morning came as he sat with a book in his lap reading and waiting for her to wake up, it was already 8am now.

Last edited by Kia_; 08-18-2011 at 04:45 AM..

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-18-2011, 12:55 AM

(Okay it's fine but I'm not sure what to put right now XP like I said before, my chara was asleep. So do you want to skip till morning or something?)

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 08-18-2011 at 04:41 AM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-18-2011, 04:45 AM

Sinsue Hoshigo: Uh I already did O.o?

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-18-2011, 10:13 AM

(yeah I had kinda fallen asleep before you put that I think :sweat: )

After awhile Nix slowly started to wake up turning on her stomach a bit when the light came into her sleepy eyes. She was used to getting up early though recently she had been very tired and just waking up whenever. Since the crash, though, she's been waking up later then usual which was fine fore right now since she couldn't go back to school yet. After a few minutes she moved and looked over to seen Zen in the corner of her room reading. She wasn't so weirded out as she was curious. "Morning.... were you in here all night?" she asked quietly before yawning a bit then smiled at him slightly just seeming sleepy right now.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-18-2011, 09:39 PM

"Morning, how did you sleep, I've only been here since 4" meaning four in the morning, he was taking his time reading this book he found called 'Nicholas Flamel' it was a series on the alchemist whom used both magic and science to keep something called the codex safe for him and Perrywinkle alive for centuries and they had to find these prophecy based twins and teach them how to waken their magic to help save the world from those who didn't like humani aka non magical humans.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-18-2011, 10:03 PM

"ow okay, and I slept okay..." Nix said softly as she looked at the book he was reading and didn't really know what it was. "What are you reading?" she asked curiously seeming to be curious as soon as she woke up... she was a morning person normally... though she liked talking to anyone at really any time.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-19-2011, 12:41 AM

"Its about Nicholas Flamel the Alchemist who has to find these twins to save the world. He uses science and magic to keep him and his wife alive for centuries, I haven't gotten too far on how though" Zen answered closing the book using a book mark. "Are you feeling any better?"