Lavender le Fay
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-26-2011, 06:25 PM

He tilted his head once more, noticing her low food supply, his ears flicked, then he was interrupted by her question. He pouted in ponderation to try and think of a way to show her... He leaped u a tree, using the claws on his feet and hands to climb up. He looked at her from above, possibly telling her he spends a lot of his time lurking in trees.

Alorrena
eyyo!
Send a message via MSN to Alorrena

Old 08-26-2011, 06:36 PM

Her eyes followed him. "So something that has to do with trees?" she asked, blinking. She figured she she'd have to start a small fire and use the charred pieces and have him draw on something what he meant, since he couldn't always show her what he wanted. She looked up at him in the tree, and said, "Either come down and follow me or stay up there and not, i have to get going." She sighed thinking about the past few months. Her parents' deaths were unfortunate, but there was nothing she could do about it.

Lavender le Fay
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-26-2011, 06:47 PM

He almost glided through the air and landed infront of her, grabbing her hand and starting to drag her gently, still giving her the option to not go with him. He pointed towards the forest, off the road, wanting to take her there. He was determined to convince her to go with him. He must have had something to show her.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-26-2011, 06:58 PM

She blinked as she was a bit stunned because of the amount of grace he had while jumping out of the tree. and then there was the fact that he landed in front of her. took his hand absentmindedly before snapping out of her daze. "why are you...?" she didn't finish the sentence. she looked at where he was pointing and blinked again. "You want me to go over that way with you?" she asked, thinking about it. she didn't want to get lost, but she was curious.

Lavender le Fay
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-26-2011, 07:06 PM

He took the lavender he gave her, crouched before a patch of dirt and started drawing a house. When he finished, he put the lavender flower in the middle of it and smiled brightly up at her. Stopping his eyes on her face to see if she got what he meant. His tail anxiously waved around as he waited.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-26-2011, 07:39 PM

Rena watched as he drew, and studied the drawing when he was done. "So, your house is that way?" she asked calmly even though on the inside she was panicking" what if he plans on killing me!? or raping me! or something worse? Ahhh I can't go with him, can i?!" she kept a calm face though.

Lavender le Fay
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-26-2011, 07:42 PM

He kept drawing. He drew a garden around the house, fish, rabbits, and deer, showing Rena what he can offer her to eat. His face showed sadness as he noticed she was uneasy around him. He picked up the lavender and gave it back to her. He wanted to show her he could be trusted, but he had no idea how. In his mind that flower and wrist band were just that; a proof of trust.

Last edited by Lavender le Fay; 08-26-2011 at 07:51 PM..

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-26-2011, 08:13 PM

Rena took back the flower with the hand that had the wristband on it. She stared at her arm, having forgotten about it. She calmed down and her stomach grumbled a little. She ate another carrot. "Okay, i'll go. your drawings are very enticing..." she said softly, getting up and letting go of his hand. she had been holding it while he drew. She picked up her pack and repositioned the hatchet that as at her waist, and brushed her self off from sitting on the log. "Lets go then?" she said, questioningly.

Lavender le Fay
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-26-2011, 08:17 PM

Lavender wanted to take an extra precaution, so he untied the belt that held his knife and handed it to the girl, grinning as he was sure he would be trusted now. He pointed once more with his clawed finger towards his house, letting her take the first step. His tail was now calm, but his ears were perked up excitedly.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-26-2011, 10:45 PM

Rena took the knife only, and handed back the belt, "I already have one." she said, pointing with the knife to her own. "I'll give you the knife back later, after i leave you." she said, putting the knife in her belt pouch that held the sharpening stone. She then smiled and took a step towards where Lavender had pointed.

Lavender le Fay
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-26-2011, 11:05 PM

Lavender then began to dash for where he pointed. Surprisingly, not trampling any gras or flowers that were in his way. His steps merely pushed them aside as he waded through the field. He paid attention to not leave her behind. He did have a hatchet, but how well she can use it, he had no idea. There are terrifying things in the forest.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-26-2011, 11:52 PM

Rena followed quickly. His excitement was contagious. She couldn't help but smile as she ran, stepping lightly. she didn't get lost but almost fell into a snake hole. ((sorry it's not longer))

Last edited by Alorrena; 08-27-2011 at 12:14 AM..

Lavender le Fay
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-27-2011, 12:00 AM

He passed the field and stepped into the forest. He kept his eyes on the girl, making sure to not be more than a step ahead of her. His slender body glided deeper into the forest, passing trees until he let Rena to a rather big cottage. It seemed to be tidy, well kept, with a large garden around it, a table and chairs placed infront of it. Lavender gracefully opened the door, stepping aside, holding it open for his new friend to enter his home.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-27-2011, 12:53 AM

rena looked around when they got to the house area. She slowed down a bit too, being in a little bit of a dazed state. She smiled, and came out of her daze. " It's a nice place you've got here." she walked through the door and went inside.

Lavender le Fay
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-27-2011, 04:02 PM

Lavender smiled brightly, his house was neat and tidy. Not what anyone would expect from a wild boy unable to speak. There was meat being dried everywhere, a hearth with a kettle of still warm stew. Strangely, There was a one person bed that looked rather comfortable. He even had paintings on the walls, paintings of flowers, trees, animals, and magical creatures.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-28-2011, 04:43 AM

Rena looked around. She liked what she saw. "You have a really nice house." she said. She wandered in, noting that there was not visible loft or upstairs, but she knew she could be wrong. She wondered if Lavender was so sophisticated, then why couldn't he speak? She also wondered if he could read and write too...

Lavender le Fay
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-28-2011, 09:20 AM

The boy kep smiling, then entered his house and opened a cupboard above the stove, took a plate and offered it to the girl with one hand, with the other pointing at the stew, asking her if she were hungry in his own way.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-28-2011, 03:51 PM

She looked at him, taking the plate," Do i want any food?" she asked. She wandered over to the fireplace and peered into the pot, taking a ladle and stirring it. It was some sort of stew with some mystery meat that she guessed was either rabbit or deer. She smelled the soup and stirred it some more, causing her stomach to growl loudly and hungrily. She turned to him. "Apparently i would." she said smiling. she had a pretty smile.

Lavender le Fay
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-28-2011, 04:17 PM

He took a small saucer, walked over to her, took the ladle very gently from her hand, poured himself a bit into the saucer and ate it to prove it is safe. Then he scurried outside and came back with a bowl full of cucumbers, peppers, carrots, tomatos, corn and onions. The cat extended his arms with the bowl between his hands towards the girl, as if asking her if she liked fresh vegetables.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-28-2011, 04:23 PM

While he was outside, she poured herself some stew and went to the table. when Lavender returned, Rena guessed he was giving her a vegetable or two. She took a carrot and a tomato. The carrot had a little bit of dirt on it, but it needed peeled anyways. "Can you peel the carrot and wash it off for me while i eat?" She asked, taking a bite of the stew. It was really good. She hadn't had an actual warm meal in about a month, as most of what she ate was jerky and various vegetables. Before her parents died, she had been in the process of learning how to cook. she could cook practically anything really well, but her problem was the fact that she could rarely replicate the recipe unless she wrote it down.

Lavender le Fay
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-28-2011, 04:41 PM

He took the carrot to the sink and started peeling it with his own claws, then thoroughly washed it. He presented the carrot on which drops of water glistened in the sun that was coming through the windows of Lavender's abode in the woods. He sat down at the table, right across Rena, he put his left elbow on the table and leaned his head on his fist. Lavender looked at the girl and examined her while his tail flicked about in amusement.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-28-2011, 06:29 PM

Rena watched as lavender peeled the carrot and washed it. She also ate the stew, leaving the tomato untouched. She ate rather fast, though it didn't seem that fast to her. She thanked Lavender as he handed her the carrot and finished the stew. She then started to eat the tomato, thinking things over. she looked at lavender and asked, "Can you read?" She had been wondering this for a good 15 minutes, so she figured she would ask.

Lavender le Fay
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-28-2011, 07:34 PM

His eyes glanced at her from time to time as they flashed around the room, examining it as if he had never been there before. His ears perked up when she posed a question. He looked at her focusedly and nodded lazily, his tail still flicking around.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-28-2011, 07:48 PM

That pleased her. "What about writing?" she asked, curious about that as well. She finished the carrot quickly and started eating the tomato. "Your vegetables are really yummy." she said, smiling.

Lavender le Fay
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-28-2011, 09:03 PM

He againe nodded lazily while gazing at her. Then he flashed a smile, feeling pleased, since he grew tham all by himself. The boy sat up from the table and went to find something, he returned with a pencil and some paper, and started writing on it. Then he handed the paper to Rena, which had "Would you enjoy some fruit? I have peaches and grapes this time of year."