SpiritTaker
I'm your random, crazy friend wh...

Old 03-08-2012, 03:41 AM

Gabi's ears drooped, a hurt look on his face. He crouched down next to Meme, nudging her gently to see if she would wake up. He sighed, scooting against the wall and hugging his knees to his chest before burying his face in his crossed arms. He felt like he was ripped apart from what just happened.

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-08-2012, 03:49 AM

Meme moved some though only whimpered a little a deep hand shaped bruis on her neck and she was still having trouble breathing and couldn't wake up.

Rowen was soon at his house and sat on the bed staring down at the floor unsure and feeling lost and broken... though he couldn't cry... for whatever reason he just couldn't... his body and mind wouldn't let him even make a sound.

SpiritTaker

Old 03-08-2012, 01:39 PM

[[oAo what now?]]

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-08-2012, 05:29 PM

( I was thinking after Gabbi made sure that Meme would be okay maybe he went to Rowen's house to go and find him though he was still upset or something? What do you think?)

SpiritTaker

Old 03-08-2012, 05:31 PM

[[Alright... But how do I make sure Meme will be okay? >^<]]

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-08-2012, 05:50 PM

(no you just say that he made sure she was taken care of XD you don't actually have to do anything really XD you just say that he made sure she was okay before going to Rowen's house... and he would have a key XD )

SpiritTaker

Old 03-08-2012, 07:08 PM

[[Alright. c;]]
Gabi checked to make sure that Meme was alright, then stood up. He left the arcade, running straight to Rowen's house. Once there, he dug through his pocket and took out the key to his house, unlocking the house and silently slipping in. "Rowen?" he said, "Please don't be mad at me..."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-08-2012, 07:11 PM

Rowen was already sitting in his and Gabi's room festering in irritation and was greatly upsetted right now and didn't respond even though he could easily hear his male partner at the door of the house.

SpiritTaker

Old 03-08-2012, 07:34 PM

Gabi let out a sigh, putting the key back in his pocket. He went to their room, knocking on the door frame gently. "Rowen..." he said, walking in.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-08-2012, 08:34 PM

"But how do I trust that you're telling the truth?..." Rowen said softly his head still down not looking at Gabi feeling horrible still and just wasn't sure about anything and just didn't know what to do now. How could he trust it wasn't his choice? How could he believe him when he wasn't there so he didn't know?

SpiritTaker

Old 03-08-2012, 11:16 PM

"Because I'm gay," Gabi said with a sigh as he sat down next to Rowen, "I would never kiss another person, especially a girl, and you should know that..."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-08-2012, 11:27 PM

Rowen looked at Gabi for a long time though it wasn't shocking that he had to... he had allot of trust issues... especially when he loved someone. "Then let me read your mind... Gabi... you know how I am." he said softly though asked since he knew it would hurt for him to. For him to read someone's mind he had to bite them... and he had very sharp fangs so he really didn't want to hurt Gabi.

SpiritTaker

Old 03-10-2012, 12:37 AM

Gabi flinched slightly at the thought of being bitten. He sighed for a brief moment, undoing his collar and taking it off. "Fine," he said, "You can read my mind. Then you'll see the truth."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-10-2012, 12:49 AM

Rowen nodded as he watched Gabi take off his collar and could feel his mouth water a little though it didn't show... he really liked Gabi's blood it was always so sweet... but this time he was doing it more for reading his mind and feeling his emotions. His canines grew a bit as he leaned forward and bit Gabi as softly as possible taking a little blood to feel his emotions as he watched the memory of Meme kissing him... both times. After a few minutes and the memories being over he let go softly then licked the wounds softly to heal them before wrapping his arms around Gabi softly and lovingly. "I'm sorry for not beleiving you Gabi... you know how I can be sometimes... thank you for being patient and dealing with me..." he said softly his voice soft and kind again... a sound that only Gabi heard really... to others his voice was normally gruff and cruel though when he was with Gabi in their room and alone he had such a soft and kind voice that he almost didn't seem like the same person. "Can you ever forgive me for being so foolish and not trusting you?" he whispered softly a few small tears falling through he was still hugging the other male so they couldn't really be seen.

SpiritTaker

Old 03-10-2012, 01:05 AM

Gabi patted Rowen on the head, sighing. He soon hugged him, his tail swishing slowly. "I'll forgive you," he said, "But... do you think you can give Meme and apology for almost killing her? I understand if you can't right now, but I'm sure she'd like an apology or something..." His voice was soft and gentle, almost a whisper.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-10-2012, 01:09 AM

"Yes... but... not for a while... I need to cool down from that and I'm sure that she's terrified of me right now anyway..." Rowen said softly still leaning on Gabi softly before slowly sitting up and giving him a small kiss on the lips. "I... I just wish that I could learn to be more trusting... damn... I feel so horrible now..." he said softly with a sad look on his face looking down still thinking a bit and really did feel bad.

SpiritTaker

Old 03-10-2012, 02:02 AM

Gabi nodded slightly. "Alright," he said, "And yeah... you do have a bit of... trust issues..." He twitched his ears, kissing Rowen's cheek. "But you know you can trust me~" he said, smiling.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-10-2012, 02:11 AM

"I know and I'm going to try harder... next time I do something like that and don't listen to reason... hit me.... as hard as you can in the head..." Rowen said with a slight smirk then playfully scratched behind Gabi's ears with a bit of a smile.

SpiritTaker

Old 03-10-2012, 03:34 AM

"Which head?" Gabi said with a chuckle. When Rowen started to scratch behind his ears, a loud purr started to emit from his throat, his tail thumping against the bed happily.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-10-2012, 06:04 PM

"The one that doesn't irrirare me whenever I'm close to you." Rowen grinned slightly as he moved and pressed up against Gabi a bit with his lowers to show him what he meant though kept scratching his ear. He then leaned forward a bit and kissed him deeply and a bit hungrily on the lips.

SpiritTaker

Old 03-12-2012, 12:48 AM

"So the one on your neck," Gabi said with a small laugh. He smiled softly, kissing him back. He continued to purr, his tail still thumping against the bed.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-12-2012, 01:00 AM

"Yes... the one on my neck." Rowen smirked lightly as he then reached behind his companion and playfully grabbed his tail lightly and stroked his soft fur tenderly.

SpiritTaker

Old 03-12-2012, 01:01 AM

[[I'm not sure what to post... >w<;;]]

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-12-2012, 01:03 AM

(well there's two ways he could react to that XD irritation or adddoration XD lol but seriously, it would either feel really good to him or annoy the crap out of him)

SpiritTaker

Old 03-12-2012, 01:15 AM

[[Idk... I'll try thinking of a post... just give me a bit. XD]]