NekoLen
Tachigami's Personal Slave

Penpal

Old 08-09-2013, 01:49 AM

This is an rp for Tachigami and NekoLen only. Fell free to read along, but be warned; Like our other rps, this one contains sexual references, blood and/or torture. Reader discretion is advised.

Callum sighed, staring out the window as the photocopier worked away. He ignored his reflection - his blue eyes and short curly blonde hair that gave him an almost angelic appearance - and watched the park that was located outside the building he worked in. Children played on the swings and ran about with balls on the large soccer field. He smiled faintly, imagining what it would feel like to be a father and to watch his own children play.

"Hey Callum," a voice spoke behind him and caused him to start and turn around. The well-dressed fellow employee named Rory was slightly younger than him, though that hadn't stopped him from getting a higher position in the office. He had his own office and secretary, a fact he liked rubbing in his friend's face a lot. "Have you thought about that thing I suggested last night?"

Callum's features hardened and he shrugged, turning his back on Rory and pretending to be busy with the machine. He had indeed thought non-stop about Rory's proposition, ever since his friend had mentioned it weeks beforehand. It was Callum's 30th birthday tomorrow, and he had yet to find the "perfect somebody". In other words, he was a 30 year old virgin. A fact he kept secret from almost everyone, except his close friends and family.

Rory had suggested to Callum that maybe he should just go hire someone to keep him company for the night, someone from the underground of the city. Just above the sewers were where demons lived, mainly a race of incubi and succubi. They could be hired for various things for various prices, which was entirely legal as long as the person "hired" was a demon. Rory was friends with one of the brothel's owners, and apparently had someone Callum could have for "particularly" free.

"Well? Have you decided?" Rory asked again, leaning casually against the door frame and smiling slightly. Callum shrugged again, picking up his copies and taking the original from the machine, before turning to face his friend.

"You haven't told anyone?" he asked, narrowing his eyes with suspicion. Rory shook his head.

"Just Todd," he replied, mentioning the demon that owned the brothel. "He told me that it would basically be a steal, only $50... That's really cheap for their... services..."

Callum glanced behind his friend, making sure no one was lurking around. "And there's no... Strings attached? I can have one for the whole night and do what I want with it?"

"Of course, though I think Todd prefers you go to their brothel. I don't think they are really allowed up here anyway..."

"I don't know, Rory... I... I just don't know about it... Would it be safe?" Callum scratched his chin, hovering between acceptance and caution.

"They don't contract diseases, that's what makes them so good at their jobs." Rory stood and grinned, hitting Callum's back. "So it's decided then! I'll make the call."

Before Callum could protest, the man wandered off to his office, whistling as he went. Now, as Callum sat at his desk and started typing up the monthly reports, he couldn't concentrate and his heart kept beating in his throat. Many people nowadays slept with incubi and succubi. It wasn't uncommon around these parts of the city, but Callum still felt strangely about it. Whatever happened to old fashioned love...?

-

The small mansion sat near the edge of the underground city, mostly forgotten and usually empty of clients. The properly named, "Rough Diamond", rarely had anything good going for it, and Todd was growing desperate. If they didn't make this months quota, the 5 employees and himself would be evicted. Out on the streets homeless, soon to be banished and destroyed, as was the punishment for insufficient incubi and succubi.

He was glad to get a phone call from his human friend on the surface, quickly arranging an appointment and giving him the details. Almost jumping from his chair, and grinning ear to ear, he went to the bedroom of his most useless employee - a feminine specimen by the name of Rune. He didn't bother to knock, unlike the other incubi and succubi that worked there, it wasn't expected that Rune would be doing anything private.

"I got you a job. Tomorrow, for a friend of mine's friend. It will be his first time, just as it is yours, so you don't have to worry too much about screwing up. Oh, it's also his birthday, so you better do anything and everything he wants you to." The demon handed the silver haired incubus a piece of paper that had his appointment details on it, before leaving the room before he could hear any complaint.

Ears perking at the commotion in the room next door, Aki left his room and entered Rune's room with a grin. "Oh mai, darhling!" he exclaimed, laughing and skipping to his friend. "I am, like, so excited for you!"

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 08-09-2013, 03:04 AM

He hadn't been living at Rough Diamond for a couple weeks now. A couple weeks off the streets and still he'd had no one see him. Rune didn't mind that much, if he wanted to be entirely honest with himself---he still didn't feel ready for the life of his race. He'd sapped plenty of admiration from unsuspecting humans while living among them, of course, but it had kept him thin and delicate. Unfortunately he had to leave the upper city after wearing such thick clothes and baggy hats had become a problem, overheating him in the summer and being stolen when winter came around. He couldn't hide his horns, or his tail, like the rest of his kind could, and after having his things stolen for the fourth year in a row, he'd traveled to the lower city, and was eventually picked up by the demon called Todd.

But Rune wasn't as humans knew incubi and succubi. He was a quiet, shy, ridiculously nervous type who grew red-faced and stuttering at the very thought of being intimate with anyone. The reason he'd been taken up by Todd was a mystery to him, since he'd yet to have a client after him. Still, he was treated as well as the other five, the three incubi and two succubi that lived in the old manor along with him. His room was no larger nor smaller, equipped just the same, though his had seen only sleep and no more for the two weeks he'd lived here. Since having been picked up, he'd been given new clothes as well, and he regarded them casually as he stared at himself in the mirror on the ceiling. It was a strange position to look at himself, he thought, but all the well since he felt a bit tired. Pale aqua-blue eyes were heavily lashed under the silver hair that spread out like a pale halo on the dark green bedsheets, and his sleeveless shirt and jeans were both dark and snug on him. Maybe because it brought out the rest of his color, a contrast to him. But in his hair he could see the sharp little horns poking up, plain and black.

The door opened quickly, as it usually was when anyone wanted to come in. Rune didn't mind at this point, he was never busy anyway. This time it was Todd, and he seemed excited about something. He sat up quickly, and immediately felt his face begin to redden and warm with every word. A job? Already? So soon...? No, not soon, but it always felt too soon for him. He didn't feel ready, unprepared, extremely nervous. But his voice caught as he was handed the details, and he couldn't speak as Todd turned and left, not bothering to close the door. Rune didn't regard the paper in a way that would benefit his understanding of the new client, gazing at the paper but seeing only black lines across it.

He startled when the fire-haired incubus Aki bounded into the room, probably overhearing everything. Rune liked Aki from day one, finding him a good friend, if quite odd, and he almost felt the urge to smile at his antics. But he fought that off and looked a little harder at the paper. The first name of the client. Callum. So it was his birthday? Hopefully he would be easy with Rune. He didn't know much about himself and if he couldn't hide his tail or horns, what use was it assuming he was the same in any other way to his kind? Still, he nodded slightly, acknowledging Aki, and finally finding his voice. "I-I hope you can be happy for the both of us..." He admitted. "B-because I still don't think I can do this..."

What if his client was picky? Or disappointed with the way Rune looked? Maybe it was his name that the client, Callum, liked. He was told his name was mysterious and interesting, it could have been an error. He might leave and Rune might be kicked out for being utterly useless, as he'd been since arriving here. That nervousness had him curl up, pulling his knees to his chest. He was told he looked like a girl by the other incubi in the house, or those that passed him when he was out of the house. What was to say this Callum wanted someone... more masculine? Rune certainly wasn't that.

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 08-09-2013, 03:36 AM

Aki watched his friend with understanding. He had been in Rune's position once, though that was a long time ago. He had always been teased and laughed at, from the fact he had no tail, to the fact that he preferred men to women... Now he resided in the lowest ranked brothel in the under city. Which was a shame, because he was quite popular with the human men that came to visit him. He sat next to the young incubus, petting his back in a reassuring manner.

"I'm sure you'll do just fine, darhling. Just ask him not to be too rough with you, I'm sure he will understand," Aki told him with a soft smile. "Once you 'get going', so to speak, your instincts take a hold of you... You might not even remember it afterwards." There had been many a client Aki had had that he had woken up next to after he had blacked out. When that happened, the men always had a dazed and happy look on their face.

"And if he wants to be picky, you can tell him to go to those rich whores uptown." He folded his arms, thinking of those that resided in the richer brothels, such as the Black Rose and Velvet Pearl. Those were the types to laugh at him and at others like Rune. A good incubus, he was told at school, was bisexual. As well as a good succubus. There was no such thing as a strictly straight or strictly homosexual incubus or succubus. Even though Aki was one and the other incubus in the house, Merv, only liked females.

"You know, doll, I don't even believe in those stereotypes. In my eyes, you are unique. Hopefully this client sees that." He looked through the information given about Rune's client, often compiled by the head offices of the under-city. Callum was turning 30, was a virgin, hadn't claimed to like men or women exclusively, had never been to any of the brothels... Aki recognised the name of the man that made the appointment. He giggled, wondering what Rory was up to these days. "Do you want me to give you some tips?" he asked mischievously, poking his tongue out at Rune, as though the thought was gross.

-

"A male!?" Callum exclaimed loudly as the two friends walked home from their jobs. It was the new company policy that employees were to walk to work, catch buses or carpool only. Something about saving the environment that Callum had thought was entirely unnecessary.

When Rory nodded, he almost felt like hitting him. "A male! An incubus? How do you know I like men? Maybe I wanted to be with a girl!" He went quiet, realising he was talking too loud and blushed slightly, but still glowered at the well-dressed man.

"Well, I was told that he was the cheapest, due to... Well apparently he's a virgin too," Rory laughed at the thought. "And they go by experience down there... Usually virgins would be expensive, but that's the under-city for you. Demons are just weird like that."

Callum still didn't like the answer and threw Rory a nasty look. "Well, I am not gay or anything. So ring up your friend and cancel the appointment. I'm not sleeping with a man."

Rory grinned and shook his head. "Come on now... It's not that bad... I've done it before. They are different to humans, so it feels good either way..." He handed Callum a piece of paper with the incubus' details on it. "Besides, once you make a contract with them, you can't turn back on it."

Callum screwed his nose up, staring at the scrawled writing of Rory's. So this incubus was young, thin, feminine with silver hair... His name was Rune and apparently he was quite shy... This made Callum's iced-over heart melt slightly. The incubus sounded adorable, not really something he'd want to sleep with. More like someone he'd want to get to know and cuddle.

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 08-09-2013, 04:10 AM

Rune played with one of his horns absently. It was small, as was to be expected with any of his kind, but exceptionally sharp, like little shards of glass. They didn't wound him, though. Understand, if he'd just ask? He wouldn't remember it? Was that really a good thing? What if he did something incredibly embarrassing, or if he hurt him? Rune didn't place himself as one to hurt someone, but if his instincts would actually take hold, what would he do when he might not be able to control himself? When he was in the upper city, he'd pet and coddle and talk to others so he'd be able to feed off their energy, but never felt he could go anywhere else. His nerves would seize him up and he'd run, and hide in an alley until everything passed.

He regarded Aki quickly, feeling his face grow even warmer. "Um... N-no, no... I think I can..." He sighed. "I think I can... figure it out... I-I mean, I have to start somewhere... I guess... Right? A-and learn like anyone else..." Oh, he even felt awkward talking about it. It wouldn't be long and he'd have to try to act as if he knew what he was doing, even a little. It was his nature! He, an incubus, was born with this knowledge, basically. He'd have to face his nature some day, or he'd never get over this crippling fear and shyness.

And he still didn't even know how these brothels worked. No doubt others did, having been here most of their lives, but Rune was new to it. When would he meet this client? What formalities would they have to go though, if any? Would he have to meet this man in front of the others? If so, Rune was sure he'd die of embarrassment... He buried his face, resting his forehead on his knees. Time was passing far, far too quickly for his liking.

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 08-10-2013, 01:32 AM

"Comon' love, it's not that bad. You're just working yourself up," Aki said again, petting the younger incubus' head. "Come tomorrow, you will be happy this happened to you." Aki watched him critically, wondering what had happened to Rune to make him so... against his nature. He had seen a few incubi that had had bad experiences and stopped wanting to be with humans. Those ones grew out of the phase quickly or they were destroyed. "Just ask him to go nice and slow with you. A lot of humans like that experience more than the actual act."

He smiled again, trying to cheer Rune up as the dinner bell was sounded. "Comon, darhling. Let's get something to eat." Incubi and succubi, even though they fed of humans, still liked to eat from time to time. Anything to help them with the high amounts of energy they had to give into their work. Even though Aki wasn't that hungry, due to him having just been with a client all day, he wanted to be there with Rune and try to stop the inexperienced incubus from being too worried.

-

Callum sat heavily on his sofa, flicking on the TV but ignoring it. The noise in the background helped him think, and stopped the feeling of loneliness from creeping in. He looked at the piece of paper one more time, as though expecting more information to be written there. He could barely contain his nervousness. What if the incubus was too rough? What if he messed up? What if he wasn't attracted enough to Rune? He still felt that the act of "hiring" someone was strange.

He threw the piece of paper onto the coffee table, sighing heavily and settling down on the chair to watch the news. He was about to get up and make some dinner when the phone rung. He rushed to it and picked it up, clearing his throat before replying. "Hello?"

"Callum, my baby," the elderly voice on the other side began. Callum sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Hello Mum." He went to the kitchen, pulling out a TV dinner and taking it out of the wrapping before turning on the microwave. "What do you want?"

"Can't a mother just ring her son to ask how he is doing?" she asked him, sounding annoyed. "Besides, it's your birthday tomorrow."

Callum waited for the microwave, making small noises to show that he was listening. "The big 30! Are you sure you're not going to have a party to celebrate dear?"

"No, Mum," he replied, silencing the microwave before it beeped. His mother would lose it if she knew he was living on TV dinners. She would go on about how he should have a wife to make him proper meals, and then start asking if she should come around to make him dinner. He loved his mother, but she could get a bit annoying at times. "I'm just going to have a day to myself. Then dinner at yours on Sunday."

"OK then, I'll make sure to make your favourite meal," she said. He rolled his eyes, but said nothing in reply. "OK, I'll talk to you later. My show is starting." He said goodbye and she hung up the phone. Setting it back on the cradle, he went back to his sofa and opened his meal. It was still piping hot from the microwave and he burnt his tongue on his first spoonful.

It was late when he decided to finally go to bed, switching off the TV and flopping onto his old single bed. As he stripped and cuddled into the blankets, all he could think about was Rune and what he might be doing this time tomorrow...

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 08-10-2013, 02:37 AM

Was he just overreacting? Getting nervous for nothing? It felt like he was, but in any case, Rune just didn’t know. He didn’t know why he was so nervous about things that his kind were basically born knowing about and executing as if there was nothing to it. He didn’t know why he was so afraid of letting himself be touched, to feel what an incubus should have felt a long, long time ago. Maybe he was just useless as a demon, a poor excuse, a failure. But no. No, he couldn’t be a failure, he hadn’t even tried anything yet! True, a succubus or incubus his age would have left virginity behind a long time ago, usually right after they finished puberty, which was quick for a succubus or incubus, lasting only several very uncomfortable days.

When the dinner bell rang, Rune jumped and felt a bit embarrassed at his flighty behavior. “Um... I think I’ll stay up here... get something later. I won’t worry as much, I promise!” It was somewhat empty, the promise. He would most definitely worry, but he’d try to focus on himself, as his kind tended to do. They did well to keep up their appearances, less out of narcissism and more out of necessity. If they didn’t appeal immediately to a human’s senses, what use would they be at all? They would have to resort to more crude tactics.

He got up when he was left alone, going back to the dresser and its vanity. The oval mirror hanging in its place. Rune sat, and studied himself. Then he leaned forward, picking up a soft-bristle brush and absently running it through his hair. It didn’t catch---it never did, and he was careful to avoid his horns. After his hair was brushed to shine, he focused more on his eyes. What kind of incubus had eyes like his? They were large, wide, and watchful, most called them ‘adorable’. They were shaded by long, thick lashes any succubus would die for, a thin, elegant face with high cheekbones. Curiously, Rune half-closed his eyes, turning his face a little left and right. He was sure he could make someone feel good. No... No, he could make them feel amazing, make them forget their worries and fears and woes and desperations that life wrought... Rune flashed a smile that made his heart jump, a smile that showed his rather sharp teeth and seemed to... darken his features.

He slapped his hands over his mouth and stared at himself, watching his face flush a little. That wasn’t him, was it? That smile, the way his mint-toned eyes gleamed like silver ingots but darkened at the same time, how his eyes narrowed from their innocent, expression-oriented manner and got... devilish. He breathed in shakily, standing and crawling onto his bed and lying on his back, staring up at the reflective ceiling. This was how he was lying when Todd came in with the client he would be meeting just tomorrow... One hand lightly over his stomach and one arm lifted, above his head. His legs bent and crossed. Who could really call him an incubus? Other than his horns and tail, it wasn’t at all obvious.

Absently, Rune stroked his tail. It was sensitive to most touch, usually by others, specifically humans. They might not believe it to be real, the black arrow-tipped thing looking almost ornamental. But it was full of nerve endings and he was always watchful of it, in case anyone wanted to pull or touch it. A young man had, and Rune had almost lost himself that day. Maybe that was what made him so reluctant...

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 08-10-2013, 03:08 AM

Callum awoke as he always did, climbing out of bed and going to the bathroom. After refreshing himself, he shaved and brushed his teeth. He rarely had breakfast, so he skipped it today as he locked his apartment and made for the elevator. Today was his day off from work, but he was still heading in that direction to hand in some more monthly reports. For the rest of the day he would work out at the gym and then possibly take a walk around the park before heading towards the under-city.

He hoped no one would see him heading in that direction, still unsure what it would do to his image if he was caught going to see an incubus. He thought about the subject as he walked to his office block, nodding to those he recognised along his way. He passed a stall set up next to a supermarket. He ignored the people that begged for money to help their organisation, from Free Tibet to help adopt puppies, but this time the stall was for an organisation claiming to free incubi and succubi from slavery. There was a man arguing with the charity workers at the booth, laughing at what they stood for.

"They are made to have sex. There's no slavery about it. If it weren't for brothels, we'd have demons running around our town and raping any person they could get their grubby claws on!"

Callum smiled at the overheard conversation, not giving the charity workers or the grumpy person eye contact as he passed. He made it to his work and went to Janine, the head secretary of the offices. She flashed him a smile as she talked on her headset, filing her nails. He handed her the paperwork and left without any word.

Before he knew it, he was in a darkened taxi, heading towards the tunnel that led underground. The windows were tinted for privacy and the cab drivers never asked awkward questions or told anyone about what you were doing in the under-city. Callum had never been anywhere near the place, so when he entered the streets below, he gazed out the window with awe.

Lights were bright, trying to illuminate the place like sunlight on the surface. Buildings and houses lined the streets and many people (and demons) walked about. He was amazed to see supermarkets, retail shops and special interest shops as well as the many brothels that the under-city boasted. He knew that many people came down here to go nightclubbing as well as to meet incubi and succubi, and he could see many bars and clubs along the main road.

Before long, the taxi stopped outside a small mansion (or a rather large house) that was painted black and white. He paid the driver and stepped out, staring hard at the sign that read "The Rough Diamond". Compared to the other brothels he had passed, this one seemed... Cheaper and particularly deserted. He held his breath and walked up the cracked footpath, his heart bounding in his chest. He wasn't sure if he was afraid or excited as he knocked on the door.

A tall, bronze man answered. His long black hair sleek and tied back and his glowing orange eyes regarded Callum with slight surprise.

"Todd?" Callum asked, holding out his hand for a hand shake. He had never met a demon before either, and this one made him feel a bit cautious. "I'm Callum Rigby, my friend booked an appointment for me...?"

Todd's eyes changed from shock to understanding, the demon grinned and shook Callum's hand rigorously, leaving a burning sensation on the human's skin. "Ah! Mr Rigby, we have been expecting you. Come in, come in!" The demon stepped aside and allowed Callum to enter the house. "Rune is upstairs. I'll take you to his room."

Todd led Callum up a small staircase, heading towards a half-opened door. Callum hesitated, before regarding Todd.

"Um... When do I pay...?" he asked awkwardly, trying his hardest not to blush slightly.

"Oh! Afterwards, of course." Todd waved his hand and opened the door, offering Callum to enter. Callum took a deep breath and stepped into the room, taking in his surroundings. He noticed Rune last and his heart leapt. The incubus was so adorable and beautiful, Callum could barely tell that he was a male. Rune seemed uncomfortable and shook slightly. Callum smiled kindly.

"Er... Hello Rune... Um... My name's Callum... I'm... Glad to meet you..."

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 08-10-2013, 03:44 AM

Where was that confidence he had for a moment yesterday? The feeling that made him smile and look less sweet and more sided along his nature? It disappeared when he fell asleep, staring into his own eyes. Throughout the day he felt rather ill, but never feeling the urge to vomit. He was sure if he did, he might as well have taken what few things he had and left, and sit on the street to wait for his end. He managed to eat a little, nibbling on sweets all morning and early afternoon and then vanishing back upstairs. He’d had enough of the other demons. Enough of their coddling, or their scoffing, or the way they quickly changed the subject when he approached. Why was Aki so different...?

He stared at himself in the vanity again, twisting his tail around his finger and finally looking away from himself. There was no way Rune could take himself seriously now. Especially after last night, when he felt himself... change. A strange and unfamiliar type of change. Maybe that would happen again today. Tonight. Then Merv and the others wouldn’t poke and prod at him, not for being a virgin at such an age. Not for being so inexperienced. Rune could hardly admit his own excitement, hardly understand it, even. It wouldn’t let him sit still, but wouldn’t let him leave the room. The young incubus paced the room, tail sliding through the air left and right, knotting and unknotting.

Would he really be able to let his instincts take hold? He hoped so. Both he and the client were inexperienced, and if Rune didn’t feel his incubus blood just grab hold... Well, it would be an absolute mess. He would have to crawl out the window and flee, cut off his tail and sand his horns to look halfway human, and hope to whatever deity existed that he’d be able to live among humans and not let his nature take hold and successfully kill someone. The pressure was there, on his mind, and had him pacing even faster.

He felt his heart stop for a little too long when a series of knocks sounded, floating up the stairs. Rune froze in place, and didn’t know what to do with his hands---pocket them...? Wring them? Clasp them behind his back? Cross his arms...? No, that would make him look too impatient or closed-off... They came in too quickly, though, leaving Rune to stand, feeling like a half-drowned cat, shaking a little in the presence of his first client.

Callum. He seemed nice enough, and smiled kindly. But he was bigger than Rune. Bigger, but with sweet looking eyes... Or was he mistaking that? No, he couldn’t be. Callum seemed as nervous as Rune was, and the young incubus didn’t even think that was possible! He smiled back, though. “Good to... to meet you, too.” He muttered lamely, and lowered his head. Maybe Todd, standing at the door, made him far more nervous than he would have been ordinarily.

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 08-10-2013, 11:36 PM

Todd smiled at the both of them, before leaving the room. "If you need anything, Rune will get it for you. Have a nice night, I'll be seeing you later." The demon bowed and closed the door behind him. Callum felt even more awkward now that he was in the room alone with the innocent-looking creature. How could he possibly get into the mood with its big eyes staring at him? He shoved his hands into his pockets and gazed about the room. They didn't necessarily need to do anything... Did they?

"So... Um... How are you?" he asked lamely, coming closer and feeling a rush of excitement as he stopped next to Rune and sat on his bed. He glanced up at the mirror on the ceiling and blushed. Heart pounding in his throat, he reached out to touch the incubus, amazed at the feeling of his skin against his fingertips. So warm... so... soft... He found himself wanting to touch Rune more. "I've never done something like this before... I heard that this is your first time too... So let's... Go slow..."

He pulled the demon closer towards him, running his hands over Rune's back, under his clothes. The feeling of his skin alone was making Callum restless and he slowly took the incubus' top off, making sure Rune wasn't too uncomfortable. He would have preferred to do this in the dark, to hide what they were doing under the cover of shadows. It felt like a bright and vivid dream as he kissed Rune, stroking his naked torso. He ran his hands through the incubus' silver hair, again amazed at how silky and soft it was. He felt Rune's horns, careful not to touch the razor-sharp points. He soon found his hands running back down Rune's back and slightly stroking the tail he found down there.

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 08-12-2013, 12:56 AM

Rune didn’t know where to begin, what to do, and was overly thankful when Callum took some sort of lead. He’d always heard, and tended to be told more often than he felt necessary how sensitive his kind was to the human touch. What he’d always thought to be relative exaggerations were proven to be otherwise as a buzzing energy worked its way up and down his back, weakening his knees. Rune lifted his hands, settling them lightly on Callum’s shoulders for a bit of solid support and feeling himself pulled, in such a strange way, toward Callum---but perhaps it was just the human’s hands guiding him.

He felt a knowing, somehow, in the back of his mind, coupled with a wanting, that pushed him into Callum’s kiss, locking his lips over the human’s and sliding his tongue into his mouth. He’d always heard that virgin humans had a... sweetness to them. Like clover honey. A natural scent that no other human could pick up. And they were right. Rune’s hands worked upward, his nails sliding lightly over Callum’s scalp, grasping handfuls of his gold, curled hair. His fingers automatically clamped down a little harder, and a shocked gasp escaped, when Callum’s hand found his tail.

The last time someone had touched it, the feeling had been momentary---Callum’s fingers lingered, awakening a multitude of nerves, parts of Rune that he hadn’t felt awaken before. Suddenly his vision was swimming and his lips, his tongue was searching for more of that innocent sweetness, and somehow he didn’t know who was moaning, what it meant... Was this instinct...?

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 08-12-2013, 01:06 AM

What was this? Somehow, the incubus had changed. Callum lay Rune on his bed, stripping the demon off as his own excitement guided him. Rune was moaning, licking, touching and biting, amazing that such a sweet-looking creature could get so worked up. He wanted desperately to do more, but somehow he couldn't do it. The more he thought about what he was doing, the more wrong it felt. He closed his eyes. Suddenly, Rune didn't seem cute, or sexy... He looked scary.

"I... I don't know if I can..." he began, faltering suddenly. They were lying on Rune's bed, both of them were naked. He sighed, shaking slightly as Rune took over, as though the innocent creature knew what to do. The feeling was so good, Callum almost screamed with pleasure. His excitement awoke once more and he moved faster, biting and clawing at the young incubus.

Panting heavily, he felt instantly drained of all his energy. He knew that incubi and succubi fed off human energy and he hoped he wasn't about to die. "St-stop I can't..." He flopped back on the bed and closed his eyes, smiling from the fun-filled hours they just had. "So... Tired..." he yawned, cuddling up to Rune.

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 08-12-2013, 02:25 AM

What had really happened between Callum's touching his tail and the inevitable collapse of the human, thankfully still breathing? Rune knew, only very vaguely. He could recall movements he'd never made before, parts of the human he'd never found before because of his own worry and reluctance to give in to what he really was. How the sweetness of blood only just lighted on his tongue, and lingered there. He could feel pleasantly stinging claw tracks down his back, chest, bite marks in innumerable places. How much had he changed? If he was asking himself such a question, Rune couldn't have changed that much at all, but in the act itself? Had he become that... stranger... he'd seen for an instant in the vanity mirror, a dark-eyed creature that fed on instincts, a pure flow of incubi nature, stemmed only by what little humanity still remained when most of it was stripped away.

Now his skin prickled with a type of energy he'd never felt before. His heart racing in a steady manner, Rune purred lightly, turning a bit to face the human that had all but fallen into a coma. "I never thought I'd be useful to anyone." He sighed. "Especially not around here." He felt like himself again---the Rune the house knew, the mint-eyed, silver-haired beauty of an incubus. How would they see him tomorrow? The thought was almost exciting, but ever more nerve-wracking. He buried his face in Callum's neck, finding peace in the dark, human scent provided, and rested, though he didn't sleep.

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 08-12-2013, 02:44 AM

Callum fell into a deep sleep, dreaming nice dreams, though none were memorable. When he awoke in the early hours of the morning, it took him a bit to remember where he was. He felt the heat and weight of someone lying next to him and he turned his head, his eyes falling on the incubus. What had they done last night? Callum could barely remember, though his whole body ached and he could feel stinging scratches down his back. He smiled and stroked Rune's face until the young incubus opened his eyes. It seemed he was back to his normal, innocent self.

"Good morning," Callum greeted him. "How do you feel?" He was worried he may have hurt the creature too much, especially when he got carried away near the climax. "I hope I didn't hurt you too much..."

He stretched and yawned, cuddling Rune tightly. Why did he feel this way about an incubus? He wondered how expensive it would be to buy him, or even rent him. For some reason, Callum didn't want any one else to touch the creature.

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 08-12-2013, 03:12 AM

Rune was brought out of sleep by a light hand on his face. Light sleep though it was, he felt oddly rested, unlike he'd ever really felt before. Maybe because he'd finally given in... He smiled at Callum when he was spoken to, and hummed quietly, staring gently at Callum's light face. He couldn't help but recall the main rule of thumb for all of his kind in the undercity: Don't fall for the client. They were in a business, basically, and Callum was another client, just like man or woman that came here. Of course it was more of a last resort, the Rough Diamond, it was the least expensive of any manor.

He shook his head, brushing back his hair as it fell into his face. "Not at all." He muttered. "I could never..." He bit his lip, and turned slightly to look up. He'd done so many times, awaking in the morning---when the lights above the buildings were shining at their maximum---but this time the sight was such a different one. He was covered in scratches, some that had bled a little but hadn't been regarded otherwise, bites, a few small bruises---perhaps from Callum grasping him so hard at certain points. And he'd never awakened quite so... naked, before. It was a lot to take in at once. He glanced toward the human. "I... hope I didn't harm you either." He said quickly, feeling suddenly a bit warm. Should he tell Aki about this later? No doubt they'd see the scratches on his arms later... And the household was quite loose-lipped with their 'jobs'.

Last edited by Tachigami; 08-12-2013 at 03:29 AM..

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 08-12-2013, 03:28 AM

(Ali? :P Don't you mean Aki, Master? XD)

Callum shook his head, lying slightly. The stinging scratches and tender bite marks had fuelled his fire last night... Even if they left him a bit sore in the morning, he decided that the wounds were worth it. "Looks like we both got a bit carried away..." He cleared his throat nervously again. "I suppose I should get going now..." He really didn't want to leave. He slid out of bed and located his clothing, which was strewn about the room as though a tornado had hit it.

"Thank you so much for... Your time, Rune. I'll be seeing you," Callum smiled and went back to the bed to kiss the precious creature on the forehead. He would have stayed for round two, but Rory had warned him against it. He could die if he let the incubus drain his energy twice within 24 hours. As he left the room, he suddenly felt very hungry, a sign of just how much energy had been taken from him.

He found Todd in his small office downstairs, and knocked on the door. The demon looked up from his work and grinned toothily when Callum entered. "Oh, Mr Rigby. I hope he was satisfactory for your needs," Todd's glowing eyes lingered on the obvious bite marks and scratches.

"Yes, very. I enjoyed myself a lot... Um... I was wondering if there was a way I could make him exclusively mine... I really don't want anyone else... With him..." He had already pulled out the money he owed Todd for last night's adventure. The demon's eyes flickered and he grinned even more wider.

"Of course, a monthly fee to make him exclusive... Of $200," Todd said, taking the money off Callum and watching to see his reaction. The human seemed a bit shocked, but then nodded.

"As long as I am the only one to touch him and be with him... I'll pay your fee."

The two discussed the terms and conditions, ending with Callum signing a contract and leaving the mansion with a mischievous grin on his face. Rune was his personal incubus... And he couldn't wait to see him again.

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 08-12-2013, 04:01 AM

(I have NO idea what you're talking about *hmphs*)

The words had such an odd type of... finality to them. Like he'd never see Callum again. But Rune was aware that sometimes a man or woman would come to a brothel and never return, perhaps looking for a quick thrill they couldn't find anywhere else. Or Callum would come to his senses and go to one of the more expensive manors. As Callum left, a thought suddenly occurred to Rune. "H-happy birthday!" He called, weakly, so that Callum probably didn't hear it. It had been yesterday, true, but neither of them had done much talking after a certain point.

Rune finally managed to get up, quite stiff and pleasantly pained as he gathered his old clothes and the bedsheets, and tossed them into a hamper as he went into his bathroom. A shower to cleanse the little streams of blood, to refresh his mind and body, his oddly new body. He felt... stronger, but still so much the same. Maybe because he had finally seen his incubus side. Finally let someone in in so many more ways than he'd imagined before. He leaned against the damp shower wall and sighed, breathing in the steam. How would he describe this encounter? Especially when they saw the claw marks...

Rune dressed quickly, more dark, snug jeans and a sleeveless shirt, as he usually wore, and stepped out of his room, already feeling a little heat rise in his face. Aki's door was ajar down the hall, indicating no one else was with him. He breathed quickly, and slid out of his room, hurrying along until he was able to get to Aki's door. His head was down in case someone else cut him off. "Aki?" He called. "You, um... in here...?" He was nervous again! Nervous about talking about it...

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 08-12-2013, 04:24 AM

"Yes, darhling?" Aki came to the door and opened it wider, grinning down at Rune. "Oh, Rune! Oh! You have to tell me everything!" He pulled the younger incubus into his room and closed his door, an indication that one was busy in their room. He hadn't any appointments until later on in the day, and he had been up most the night, listening to his friend's noises.

"Oh mai, doll, look at you!" he regarded the faint scratches and bruises on the delicate pale skin. "Did you have fun?" He hoped that it hadn't been too much of an unpleasant experience for Rune.

-

Callum caught another discreet taxi, heading back to the surface and back to his home. He was glad that he had been granted two days off, giving him plenty of time to recuperate after the night's events. He reached into his pocket and switched his phone on, having turned it off last night. He got a flood of text messages from his mother, smiling and replying to the last one. She seemed worried, but he reassured her that his phone had been turned off.

He then rang his friend Rory, his heart beating in his throat. He had no idea why he wanted to talk to the younger man about this. Rory answered with a simple, "So, how'd it go?" Callum found himself blushing slightly as he discussed quietly about what went on.

"He scratched me a bit... Will I need antiseptic cream but on it?" He knew he was sounding like a worry wort. Rory laughed on the other side, reassuring his friend that everything would be OK.

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 08-12-2013, 07:45 PM

Rune sat on the corner of Aki’s bed, regarding the other incubus almost fearfully. How much should he say? He breathed in, calming his erratic heart. “I... did.” He said at last. “I really did... I can only remember a little...” His tail twitched, and Rune grabbed it, holding it close to his leg. “I think I did really well... He seemed really... happy.” He couldn’t help but recall the parting words. How Callum had come back briefly to kiss him on the forehead, like a sign of affection. But he’d learned that any such signs were to be taken with a grain of salt, because they rarely meant anything. They were usually the product of lingering sensations.

He shrugged, running a hand absently through his hair. “I guess it might sound a little stupid, but... I hope he comes back... It’s stupid, I know, to go... go against the most obvious rule... but...” He laughed shakily. “Maybe I just need to clear my head, is all.” Really, he did want Callum to come back. He was worried about meeting new people each appointment, should he become a prominent fixture around the house.

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 08-13-2013, 12:58 AM

"Well, it is hard to get used to seeing many different men, or women, darhling," Aki said, grabbing the young one's hands and smiling. "But you do get your regulars... Maybe Callum will come back to see you. I have two that come to see me all the time."

Aki grinned and ruffled Rune's hair, pricking himself on the incubus' horns but not making a big deal about it. Pain was quite sensual for incubi and succubi, as long as it wasn't too life threatening. He pulled back his hand and sucked the black blood from his thumb. "I bet you feel different, doll. Your first proper feeding in your whole life..." Aki tried to imagine what it would feel like. "I'm amazed you didn't kill him, actually."

A knock sounded and Todd entered, his eyes falling on Rune. "Ah, I thought you'd be in here. Your client was very pleased with your performance.... He's made you exclusive. So, from now on, your life revolves around him. He's what's going to pay the bills," Todd nodded to Aki. "Seems like you don't have to be the only bill payer around here anymore, Aki." He turned and left the two.

"Exclusive? Oh mai, darhling! He must really like you!" Aki was short of crying loudly. He hugged Rune tightly.

-

Staring with worry at his naked body, Callum took a bit of the antiseptic cream from the small tube and smeared it over the cuts over his body. He knew that Rory seemed to think that it would be safe, but he was still a bit worried about getting infections. Once he had done, he grabbed a towel and redried his hair, which was still dripping slightly from the long shower he had just had.

He stared at himself in the mirror, his piercing blue eyes looking deep into himself. He didn't seem any different, but he sure felt it. A new excitement had awoken in his chest and now all he could think about was what he could do with the creature when he saw him next. Though he wanted to see Rune again tonight, he wouldn't be able to. He was going to have dinner with his mother tonight. He wished he could talk to the creature, or text him. But it seemed like the incubus wasn't even allowed to talk on the phone. What a dull life, it must be. Simply waiting around for humans to "buy" them...

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 08-13-2013, 01:41 AM

Rune did feel different. So different, it was ridiculous. At one time he couldn't consider being with someone so close, not like that, and he wouldn't even think about it. He only nodded, though. feeling as if he'd just had a blindfold taken off his eyes so he could see the world. Or at least, his world, the one that humans wouldn't be able to see as clearly as any demon. It felt nice, though. To not be so naive. To be a little less innocent than his appearance made him out to be. A mask, almost, that one would have to pull off him. Did he look as frighteningly dark as he had before, when he'd startled himself? It'd seemed he'd made Callum a little wary at one point, though that had quickly faded.

And true, even Rune was surprised he'd not killed the man. All the pent-up energies and instincts he'd forced down, kept ignoring for so long, all rushing out of him in the span of only a few hours. It had to have been rough, but Rune just couldn't remember all of it. Bits and pieces, yes, but Callum had obviously been fine with it. He jumped when Todd entered the room, but his large eyes grew wide at his news. So... Callum would be the only one to be with him? He wouldn't have to learn to adapt to others or be rushed into brief acquaintances with other people he wouldn't know? And he'd be able to learn about the human and get to know him? Maybe he was putting a little too much into it, but Rune was stunned. Stunned and... happy. He was finally useful to the house, finally showing some progress as an incubus and not being a disappointing failure. It took a moment to register that Aki had pulled him into a hug.

"A-Aki... I..." The words were lost to Rune. He didn't know what to say, so he just put his arms around his friend. What could the others say? They didn't have anyone that liked them quite as much. Rune felt oddly assured, like he could lift his head just a little higher when he walked through the house.

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 08-13-2013, 02:15 AM

"Darhling... I'm so happy! Let's celebrate! I'm going to go shopping, do you want to come? I'll buy you some fancy clothes for Callum," Aki grinned, clapping his hands together. He got up off the bed and rushed to his bathroom en suite, to get ready to go out. He made sure to do his hair and make-up so he looked stunningly beautiful. When he re entered the room, he found his jacket and credit card. "Comon', you never go out!"

Aki led Rune out of the house and down the main street, towards the various shops found there. Many different sorts of incubi and succubi walked past, as well as demons and humans alike. Aki knew some of them, but didn't awknowledge any of them. These were the ones that teased him at school, and even now they smirked at him. He held his head high, however. He knew he didn't need a tail to be any more of an incubus as they were.

He took Rune to various stores and ended the day at a small cafe. They had some tea and chatted, Aki holding ten bags from different stores.

-

Callum yawned widely as he crawled into his mother's spare bed. His stomach was full of her wonderful cooking and his head full of her constant nagging. She had noticed the cuts and bruises on his arms, and he had to convince her that all he did was fall over into a bush. Now, as he curled up to go to sleep, all he could think about was Rune.

What was the incubus up to right now? Was the silver haired beauty thinking about him? When could he see him next? He rolled over and stared at the flower-printed wallpaper. Perhaps he'd drop by and see Rune after work tomorrow. Make sure he is full and have had his work out first...

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 08-13-2013, 04:28 AM

Rune didn't have much say in the matter, beyond running to slide on some shoes. Aki was right, he never really left the house after having come here, finding too much to take in at once. Too many new faces, too many new places, and he hadn't wanted to inconvenience anyone by asking them to accompany him. There was no way he'd ask the succubi, as they'd openly showed jealousy of Rune's beautiful eyes and hair, and Merv was far too forceful with his words, hardly too concerned with others' current emotional state. Or it might have been Rune specifically. But he didn't like thinking about that, calling himself a... a victim of some sort. Maybe they just found him the easiest to tease. And Aki? He was too sweet, and Rune always felt as if he relied on the other incubus far too much. He felt like an older sibling, a protective type he'd never really had before. And Rune didn't want to scare him away...

But he was glad that Aki was there for him, no matter how distant he tried to make it, or how awkward certain conversations got. He followed the incubus out of the house, walking with his arms crossed lightly in front of him as he'd grown to do over the years. A habit he'd never broken, really. Down here he didn't need to hide his horns or tail as in the upper city, but still held it high in a tall S form so no one would grab it or step on it. Some humans down here were known for grabbing an unsuspecting demon's tail, to get a reaction out of them. Although he was glad that he was able to move about unmolested, left to his own as he went about with Aki and feeling a bit bad that he would spend money on him.

Still, Rune was glad to have such a sweet friend as Aki. Not even his overly-sugared raspberry tea could compare, really, and Rune had to laugh at that thought over his cup. "Thank you, Aki." He said at last. "For everything you do. I think I'd have gone crazy already, or... lost my nerve... if it weren't for you." He smiled.

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 08-14-2013, 12:33 AM

Aki brought the young incubus back to their home, smiling and feeling good that he could cheer Rune up so much. He was so flattered that Rune thought he was that special, never feeling important in his whole life. He gave the incubus his share of the shopping, taking his clothes to the room and getting ready for his first client. The night saw two different men having fun with him, to the point that Aki couldn't possibly think about sleeping. He was too energised to do such a thing, so he went downstairs to the small gym and worked out until he was tired.

-

Callum motored through the work day as he usually did, only taking a few breaks to have a cup of coffee or something small to eat. He had always been very efficient with his work, and yet was never given a raise or promotion. He knew that he should just find another job, but he was comfortable where he was, doing accounting and monthly reports for a large drinks company.

Near the end of the day, as he was finishing up one of his reports, Rory joined his cubicle, speaking low so the other workers couldn't hear them. "So, you never really told me what happened," the man said, leaning against the cubicle's entranceway.

"Nothing much. We just... Did it and that was it," Callum said simply, not taking his eyes of the last few numbers. "I'm going back tonight though... I kinda got myself a membership of sorts."

Rory grinned and rubbed his hands together, looking excited. "I KNEW you'd like it!" He laughed loudly, causing Callum to frown. "Going back tonight, ehy? This one must be really good at his job if you are already addicted."

Callum shook his head, remembering the sweet and innocent creature, and how much he changed once he was touched by Callum. "He... Was shy... At first... But I just touched him a bit and... Well, he warmed up," he scratched his chin, lost in his memory of his birthday night. "But he was so... wild... Once he got going... I never thought it would be like that... You know?"

Rory nodded, still smiling and chuckling slightly. "Well, I hope he does well for you tonight," he said, leaving Callum to stare at his computer lost in thought.

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 08-14-2013, 03:28 AM

For once he felt confident enough to go downstairs, and meander about. Rune had never really made it a point to sit around the den or living room with the others because he always felt like he was the butt of some joke that most of the others would tell without really saying anything. But the looks he would get sometimes always made him feel as if he were just some useless figurine. But now he felt...good about himself. Maybe it was a little strange, to feel good about being a whore, but if he thought about it, he really wasn't. True someone had to pay to spend time with him, but that was only one person. He had Callum that seemed to have really liked him, and only Callum could touch him now. It made him feel so much more confident---confident that no guesswork would come into play, that he'd know who he'd be seeing, how he behaved, how sweet he was... For the most part, of course.

He had a couch to himself though, and stretched out easily as evening fell. When would he see Callum again? When? He didn't know if he'd be warned beforehand when he came around, now that Rune was exclusive to that human. He laid his head on the arm of the couch, fiddling with the metal buckle on his belt and running his free hand down the remaining marks on his arm. He hummed quietly, recalling what little vague memories he could. No doubt Callum would be welcome in the house any time, with what he probably had to pay to keep Rune from anyone else. It would be nice to look forward to someone coming to see him, and only him...

Maybe it was some almost-impossible dream some succubi and incubi had. That they could find a client that would want to keep them for good, and they wouldn't have to deal with those stubborn ones or too-rough ones or nervous new ones. But how often did that happen? Rarely, no doubt. And Rune... He felt so utterly lucky. Lucky to have had a client so new to it. Just like him.

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 08-14-2013, 03:46 AM

Callum stood on the doorstep of the Rough Diamond, nervous that he would be turned away as he hadn't made an appointment beforehand. He knocked on the door and waited a little, until Todd answer with a smile. "Oh! Mr Rigby! You are back so soon! Rune is in the living area, if you'd like to see him." Callum nodded and walked into the small mansion, locating the silver haired incubus lying on a sofa.

Another incubus was sitting in the room, this one wore a small moustache and a suit complete with a tophat. He looked up when Callum entered and smirked a little, before bowing and leaving the room to him and Rune. "Er... Hello again, Rune," Callum spoke awkwardly, sitting on the sofa and moving the younger creature's legs over. "How are you tonight?" He noticed the new clothes and smiled.