Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 09-05-2015, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Room Mates (Collage, Boarding School, Magical Boarding School, School for the Gifted)

Vampire X Fallen Angel

Angel X Fallen Angel

Human X Neko
Human X Magic User

Magic User X Apprentice

Good Girl X Bad Boy
Good Boy X Bad Boy
Student X Exchange Student
so if you're still looking, i know it's been awhile, but I'm wanting a couple more roleplays to keep things going. Also run by me any cravings you might have if you wish. If you wish not to roleplay, just let me know.

Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Sh...
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 09-09-2015, 04:57 AM

Liebchen: So which person out of these Pairings would you want to play?
Vampire X Fallen Angel

Angel X Fallen Angel

Human X Neko
Human X Magic User

Magic User X Apprentice

Good Boy X Bad Boy

Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 09-10-2015, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunna Dea View Post
So which person out of these Pairings would you want to play?
Vampire X Fallen Angel

Angel X Fallen Angel

Human X Neko
Human X Magic User

Magic User X Apprentice

Good Boy X Bad Boy
I am not too picky about things such as this. Hm...fallen angel sounds fun but i like vampires too so Its not a loss to me. But the fallen would be cool.

Magic user, don't care between the human/neko
Good boy i can do, i haven't done a bad boy in awhile but can do either and doesn't matter on the student one.

who do you want to play?

Sarahbelle
Rip Van Winkle

Old 09-11-2015, 03:36 PM

Okay, I'll bite, maybe. Here are the ones that caught my attention. I am afraid I don't have much in the way of plot ideas at the moment, but hopefully we could hash something out together. I'll star the role I would prefer.

author x fan (either)
actor x fan*
priest x law officer (either)
priest x hacker*
hacker* x law officer
bookstore owner* x actor
bookstore owner x author (either)

I prefer m/f, but if you really have your heart set on m/m I might go for it if I like the plot idea. I play most genres and settings, so I'm totally up for putting any of these in any setting you like (although putting a hacker in a medieval setting would just be silly, lol). Same goes for making these other races. Out of your list, I am familiar with playing human, elf, vampire, and dragon.

Lunna Dea

Old 09-16-2015, 02:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liebchen View Post
I am not too picky about things such as this. Hm...fallen angel sounds fun but i like vampires too so Its not a loss to me. But the fallen would be cool.

Magic user, don't care between the human/neko
Good boy i can do, i haven't done a bad boy in awhile but can do either and doesn't matter on the student one.

who do you want to play?
Liebchen: I am sorry I have not replied till now had to deal with life. I will try to reply more often if we get a RP going. I am liking the fallen Idea and I love playing vampire, so you can play the fallen. got any plot Ideas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahbelle View Post
Okay, I'll bite, maybe. Here are the ones that caught my attention. I am afraid I don't have much in the way of plot ideas at the moment, but hopefully we could hash something out together. I'll star the role I would prefer.

author x fan (either)
actor x fan*
priest x law officer (either)
priest x hacker*
hacker* x law officer
bookstore owner* x actor
bookstore owner x author (either)

I prefer m/f, but if you really have your heart set on m/m I might go for it if I like the plot idea. I play most genres and settings, so I'm totally up for putting any of these in any setting you like (although putting a hacker in a medieval setting would just be silly, lol). Same goes for making these other races. Out of your list, I am familiar with playing human, elf, vampire, and dragon.
Sarahbelle: hummmm kind of liking actor X fan. how about the fan has won a chance to see his/her favorite actor on the set of their new movie? what gender would you like to play?

Sarahbelle
Rip Van Winkle

Old 09-19-2015, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Sarahbelle: hummmm kind of liking actor X fan. how about the fan has won a chance to see his/her favorite actor on the set of their new movie? what gender would you like to play?
Sorry for taking a few days to respond. September is really turning out to be a rough month for me.

Your idea sounds fine :) I thought either that or perhaps a shooting on location setup - actually a combo of the two might make sense. Say since the movie will be shot nearby, the local radio station has one of those call in for a chance to win time on the set or something?

I prefer to play female, but I could play male if you wanted me to. I'm rather easy going.

redtigerness
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-02-2015, 04:36 AM

Magical Being X Hunter
Vampire X Angel
Magical Being X Magical Being
Vampire X Fallen Angel
Vampire X Demon
Witch Hunter X Magic User
Magical Being X Hunter
Vampire X Hunter

Last edited by redtigerness; 11-02-2015 at 04:59 AM..

Lunna Dea

Old 11-02-2015, 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahbelle View Post
Sorry for taking a few days to respond. September is really turning out to be a rough month for me.

Your idea sounds fine :) I thought either that or perhaps a shooting on location setup - actually a combo of the two might make sense. Say since the movie will be shot nearby, the local radio station has one of those call in for a chance to win time on the set or something?

I prefer to play female, but I could play male if you wanted me to. I'm rather easy going.
Sorry about how long it has taken for me to replay to you Sarahbelle: I thought that I had answered it before. that sounds really nice if your still up to RPing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtigerness View Post
Magical Being X Hunter
Vampire X Angel
Magical Being X Magical Being
Vampire X Fallen Angel
Vampire X Demon
Magical Being X Hunter
Vampire X Hunter
so far this is what I have redtigerness:

Vampire X Angel
Locked away by a dark curse in a humans body time and live has driven all thoughts of the divine from the Angels mind that is until a chance meeting with a vampire awakens all those old memories and feeling. Now they must work together to brake the cures and find out all that was lost.

Long ago a witched cursed a family that if ever they had a son he would be bound to the creatures of magic. Lucky for the family girls were most common in the line. each mother passed this tale on to their daughters until one mother passed away before her daughter was old enough to remember the story. Now generations later the first male of the line is coming of age and coming into his power. His family finds it useful as they are fighting a battle againted agents of a dark witchs family. But now he is question his familys trade as he sees more and more magic users living their life’s with humans and not harming them.

redtigerness
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-02-2015, 06:15 AM

okay I like the witch hunter x magic user this be fun.

Lunna Dea

Old 11-02-2015, 06:17 AM

let me get a OOC thread and main thread up. will tag you to it.

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 11-02-2015, 08:19 PM

I would be interested in doing one of your royalty pairings if I can play the royalty one.

Lunna Dea

Old 11-03-2015, 06:32 AM

hello there Vampire Ninja, which parings are you really wanting to play with?

Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 11-03-2015, 01:24 PM

I am sorry, I finally got situated with a job and soon art will begin again. I'm going to be limiting myself to only one or two social avatar sites too. This way I have less to check later on. If you still wish to roleplay, I would love to.

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 11-03-2015, 04:48 PM

I'm torn between the Royalty x Guard/Knight, Royalty x Thief, and Royalty x Kidnapper.

Lunna Dea

Old 11-04-2015, 02:01 AM

which ones are you wanting to play now Liebchen: ? the same ones as last time or do you have new cravings?

Got any Ideas for those pairings Vampyre Ninja: and which character do you want to play. also what genders do you usually like to play with.

DarkNeon
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 11-07-2015, 11:42 PM

are you interested in any fandoms right now?

Lunna Dea

Old 11-10-2015, 05:12 AM

what type of fandoms are you thinking on DarkNeon:?

DarkNeon
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 11-10-2015, 03:21 PM

Quote:
sorry picked up a college course, now I have 3 and my job. Just trying to get situated.
Oh soooo many.

Avengers
x men
teen titans
naruto (not as big on this as I used to be)
inuyasha
supernatural

and many more I cannot think of off the top of my head.

Lunna Dea

Old 11-11-2015, 01:36 AM

Original characters or canon characters for avangers or x-men.

DarkNeon
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 11-11-2015, 02:08 PM

Which do you prefer avengers or x men or both?

i prefer oc/canon, but if there is a canon/canon pairing we both like I do not mind.

I am alright with oc/oc in the x men verse too, but not avengers :P

Lunna Dea

Old 11-12-2015, 08:13 AM

I was not thinking of mixing them DarkNeon: I think that would just be weird. but Oc/Oc for X-Men sounds fun. any ideas? will try to think up ones here.

DarkNeon
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 11-14-2015, 09:55 PM

Hm I can think of a few I believe, let me see. Oh and holidays starting as I work in a store get busy and energy draining.

Since these are Oc/Oc, I will probably throw a few canons in from time to time, you don't have to play them. I'm good at playing more than one character.Not sure about my OCs gifts yet or which side they are on.

OC A & OC B to describe them (doesn't matter who)

Idea one: OC A is one the side of the x men and OC B is on magneto's side or aka the brotherhood. OC A believes everyone should be equal or at least with peace with each other. OC B would rather make people believe than wait around for something to happen or not happen. Either a trip to a mall or going to a club like dance (or school works too) there is an incident where the two wind up meeting not yet knowing who each other are (or maybe they do) and for once they agree. However their interest in each other makes both of their sides say it's something that will fail and never work. For they are far too different. But both are stubborn, can they prove the others wrong? And is it love or just a way to prove something?

Idea two: A little less dramatic. Maybe one is new (or both) and they just meet each other at some point. Maybe kurt and kitty decide to throw a party or something in the mansion (like when jean and scott are out while the professor is busy elsewhere outside of the mansion)

okay not totally sure, it's been ages since I've done an x men oc/oc one.

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 11-15-2015, 06:22 PM

I want to be the royalty for it unless we do the thief one. Then I want to be that one. I would like it to be MxM, if that's ok. Plot... Hmm... I'm having trouble of thinking of one.

Sarahbelle
Rip Van Winkle

Old 11-17-2015, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Sorry about how long it has taken for me to replay to you Sarahbelle: I thought that I had answered it before. that sounds really nice if your still up to RPing.
And I'm sorry for how long it's taken me to reply, too. I've kinda dived off into an obsession unexpectedly for the past few weeks, and I'm not sure when I'm going to snap out of it. So for now I'm going to be struggling through the two rps I already have going on (and have been neglecting ><;; ), but when I finally do snap out of it, I'd love to get more to work on a rp with you. If that's okay, I'll let you know.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 11-20-2015, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Shadows of my love

you have hidden your secrets away from the world. never told those that know you what you hide. your dark secrets wants to be free but you fear what people will say. part of you fears you will never find the one, your soulmate. yet all your life you have felt that some one was watching, protecting you from the darkness that would have swamped you and your darkness. now your protector has reviled themselfs to you. their darkness is more then yours but they love you for you. are they the one?
ProtecterXwhatever on the list.
hey there~
if you're still interested, i've got a character that would be perfect for this ^^
i'm not sure what on the list her description would match..but i'm sure she'll fit in with something on your list :3