Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 09-03-2011, 02:55 PM

In South High, things are beginning to look bad, very bad. All of the girls are being found dead due to being tortured and bleeding to death. Rumors a spreading around, but no one knows who would do such a thing. There are questions being asked. Who will be next? Will the culprit be found? How many more will die?

Rules:

1. No Goddmodding. I am goddess and what i say goes.
2. Pm me your profile. Don't make it to long but no one sentence bios please.
3. If you complain that someones post is too long, then ask if they can make it a bit longer but don't be rude. And if they say it is because they didn't know how to comment it be nice and fix your post a bit k.
4 No fighting.
5. here is the OOC thread: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...orror-ooc.html

Profle skeleton:

Name:
Bio:
Pic:

Accepted profiles:

Name: Katie Johnson
Bio: Katie is the reporter for the school newspaper. She is trying her best to solve who is doing these things to her fellow friends, but it is no use. She can't find anything. She doesn't care if she eds up like the rest, she wll find out who is doing this and why.
Pic:

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX
Name: Anniebelle Marie Langdon
Bio: She grew up in Romania, the transferred from her previous school to attend here. [Like: a good mystery, writing, and reading][Dislikes: violence (she's a peace-keeper), the uneasy feeling on your stomach, and illiterate people]
Pic:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXMCRAngel2107Xx
Name: Alyssa Rose
Bio: She keeps mostly to herself and only has one true friend. She's afraid of what may be out there. and she is keeping a constant watch... and a small knife on her for protection at all times. She cah often be found with a book in her arms
Pic:

Last edited by Cupcake Queen; 09-12-2011 at 10:42 PM..

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX
Forever Questioning the Unknown

Old 09-12-2011, 10:23 PM

Annie walks in pulling her rolling backpack behind her, a bit troubled by the drastic change in surroundings, wondering if she would make friends. She shuffled around half-dazed by all the different things she encountered. She gradually made her way to the front office and found herself a seat.

Last edited by XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX; 09-12-2011 at 10:32 PM..

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-12-2011, 10:44 PM

Katie sat at her desk. She had the story of how the girls had gone missing then been found dead and all of the schools hunches about who it might be but she had nothing interesting. she printed what she had and added it to the paper. She then made copies. She noticed a new girl siting in the office and waiting or the lady at the desk to help. She picked up a copy of her the paper and walked outside smiling at the girl. "hello. I'm Katie. Welcome to South High. Care for a copy of the paper? just printed it" she said with a smile.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 09-12-2011, 10:56 PM

Annie got up,"Sh-sure." Annie nodded and grinned softly, maybe the first day wouldn't turn out so bad. "I guess catching up on my surroundings going's and coming's would be wise, yes? Oh, how rude of me, I'm Anniebelle, the new foreign exchange student, this is my eleventh year."

xXMCRAngel2107Xx
MCR

Old 09-12-2011, 11:01 PM

Alyssa walked onto the office and sat down angrily, clutching her copy of IT by her favorite author, Steven King. She was sent to the office... again. For telling off a teacher... again. She pushes her purple bangs out of her face, and read her book.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 09-12-2011, 11:05 PM

Annie turns to face Alyssa, "Did trouble find you? I haven't even gone to our class's yet, and you made it there in one piece, without help."

xXMCRAngel2107Xx
MCR

Old 09-12-2011, 11:20 PM

"Well, I read the room numbers... and unlike you... I'm not late... this is the third time I've been here in an hour." Alyssa sighed, "Apparently teachers here don't deal with attitude as much as our other teachers did." Alyssa marks her page in her book, and with a combat booted foot, moved another chair to use for a foot rest.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-12-2011, 11:27 PM

"nice to meet you anniebelle" she said then noticed Alyssa. She had seen her in the office twice before. "here Allyssa. i just printed them" she said handing her a copy too. She had heard one o hte office ladies say her name earlier.

xXMCRAngel2107Xx
MCR

Old 09-12-2011, 11:31 PM

Alyssa reaches out and grabs Annie's copy of the paper instead. "What would it take to get a poem or something publiched in this thing?"

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 09-12-2011, 11:32 PM

She turns to Katie, "Thank you for your generosity." Then turning back to Alyssa, "We're not home in Romania, there our families help pride and power. We're here, so we must behave ourselves, well in your case try to for me,please?"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-12-2011, 11:33 PM

"well if you give it to me i can publish it and it will be in the next edition" she said to alyssa then said bye and walked back into the office.

xXMCRAngel2107Xx
MCR

Old 09-12-2011, 11:35 PM

Alyssa watches Katie go, "Fine, I'll try." She goes thru Annie's bag for her schedule, "Why did you even come to the office anyway?"

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 09-12-2011, 11:38 PM

"They didn't give me a locker," Annie spoke softly chewing on her bottom lip, "They kept our classes together as they promised."

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-12-2011, 11:39 PM

Katie was working on research when the phone rang. She picked it up and it was the head of the newspaper asking her to come to the gym. "why?" she aksed her. "There has been another body found," she said. "on my way," katie said. She hung up, grabbed the camera and dashed out of the office.

xXMCRAngel2107Xx
MCR

Old 09-12-2011, 11:41 PM

"You can share my locker," She handed Annie the slip of paper with the number and the combination, "I have it memorized already."

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 09-12-2011, 11:45 PM

Annie nods, taking the combination from Alyssa, then whispering, "You realize that Katie girl said they found a body in the gym. It's the first day do they expect us in class? I say we help Katie."

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-12-2011, 11:50 PM

She got to the gym and sure enough she saw the head of the newspaper the principle and the coach standing by a body as the medics looked at it. She walked over to them. "who was it?" she asked. Kayla, head of the newspaper, looked at her with sad eyes. "it...it was Hailey. Your sister," she siad. Katie looked at he body and dropped the camera. It smashed as soon as it hit the hard floor. Tears began falling from her face. Kayla who had been her best friend for ever hugged her to try to calm her down. Then the assistant principle came on the speakers announcing to the school the death of Hailey.

----------

(is that to emotional?)

xXMCRAngel2107Xx
MCR

Old 09-12-2011, 11:58 PM

"I think not..." She was interrupted by the loudspeaker. "But Annie... this might be out of our hands..."

----------

(Ive has a character of mine slice the throat of an 11 year old. not emotional)

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-13-2011, 12:02 AM

(wow)

Katie took her time getting back to the news office with kayla right beside her. they got to the office and she walked into the news headquarters.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 09-13-2011, 12:06 AM

"But if it's on campus, it has to be either a student or a member of staff," Anniebelle grabs Alyssa's arm."If we get caught, I take the heat, not you." She turned to Katie she had returned, "I would like to help you, Katie. Forensic Science is my major." She dropped her voice just below a whisper, "I have connections with the Romanian Government.."

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-13-2011, 12:09 AM

"no. no one is going to be able to stop who ever is doing this. i don't want anyone dieing cause they get to deep into this with me" she said.

xXMCRAngel2107Xx
MCR

Old 09-13-2011, 12:10 AM

"See Annie? Let's just get to class... at least there we wont get killed."

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 09-13-2011, 12:21 AM

Nods softly, "As you wish, but I will say this you're probably next...everyone close to you will die and the---how do you put it---are yes, the grand finale. You need to be under witness protection."

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-13-2011, 12:23 AM

"i can protect myself. if that is how it is going to be then i dont want to get close to anyone else especially you two since you are new. what kind of first week would that make" she said.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 09-13-2011, 12:31 AM

She frown at Katie, "We were in a Romanian Military School....we can take care of ourselves."