Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 02-18-2013, 06:31 PM

I think I'm blind sometimes. xD I looked at the rules again before posting that question, but apparently didn't see that on there. Just had to make sure.

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 02-18-2013, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagonist View Post
Argh. I fail. *facedesk*

I'll get to it tomorrow, it's half past two in the morning right now.
you can do it! just keep swimming! *makes fishy swimming motions*

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose View Post
@Linnea - I figured that it would turn out that way. Well back the drawing board.
you could just remove those items, maybe? the rest of it looked good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
I think I'm blind sometimes. xD I looked at the rules again before posting that question, but apparently didn't see that on there. Just had to make sure.
oh no worries, i tend not to read a lot of text for contests either which is generally why i don't enter many

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 02-18-2013, 06:50 PM

Valentine's Day Colors Entry Form
Username: bloodstainedwings
Image of My Entry:

pirates for the win!

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 02-18-2013, 06:51 PM

the only thing is the eye! it's gray!
you can't go wrong with a pirate!

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 02-18-2013, 07:28 PM

what i meant to type was, yes sir, you are correct. how could i have forgotten. should i edit my last post or submit a new entry?

Image of My Entry:

there we go. all fixed. am i good to enter now?

Last edited by bloodstainedwings; 02-18-2013 at 07:38 PM..

Wyrmskyld
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Penpal

Old 02-18-2013, 07:43 PM

Username:Wyrmskyld
Image of My Entry:

If it's still not right, I can remove the glasses... I just hate to, because I can't see without them!

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 02-18-2013, 07:59 PM

oh that entry is so cute!

Wyrmskyld
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Penpal

Old 02-18-2013, 08:01 PM

Thanks... I had to find a new jacket, since my old pants wouldn't work... otherwise I'd be in mostly red, which is boring. :P

KatMagenta
Starlet on the rise

Old 02-18-2013, 08:05 PM

I don't know what 'cool' bands are so I guessed.

I was JILTED, so I got REVENGE!
Username: KatMagenta
Image of My Entry:
How I got REVENGE!: Ben was totally the coolest boy at my lame school. While everyone else listened to Justin Bieber and One Direction we listened to cool music like All Time Low and Fall Out Boy. He asked me out and we were inseparable. Until one day he came to my house and saw the dolls in my bedroom. "Oh em gee, Kat, I thought you were cool! Playing with dolls like a little baby? I bet you don't even like Blink or Panic really." He ran out of my house with a last shout of "Poser!" and I crumbled to my bed. Then it hit me. The dolls Ben had so cruelly mocked weren't Barbies or Cabbage Patch Kids but my very own Voodoo dolls. It felt like he had stuck pins into my heart but I had far more delicate areas of his in mind!

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 02-18-2013, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyrmskyld View Post
Thanks... I had to find a new jacket, since my old pants wouldn't work... otherwise I'd be in mostly red, which is boring. :P
ah yes, i can see that being boring.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 02-18-2013, 10:11 PM

Oh gosh. The entries are really pretty. <3

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 02-18-2013, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodstainedwings View Post
there we go. all fixed. am i good to enter now?
you're all set! lookin good!

Quote:
If it's still not right, I can remove the glasses... I just hate to, because I can't see without them!
i zoomed in and they are definitely a brownish sort of color, so you can leave it

Valentine's Day Colors Entries updated to here!

---------- Post added 02-18-2013 at 06:18 PM ----------

Also, because the pirates have attacked there are two new avatar contests! check out posts 5 and 6 for the details!! DO IT!

Last edited by Linnea; 02-18-2013 at 11:19 PM..

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 02-18-2013, 11:28 PM

Oh my!
This will be fun!

Linny, does my avie have anything that isn't allowed? XD I'll submit it soon, but just wanna make sure everything's in order. owo;

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 02-18-2013, 11:33 PM

oh my god! another colour contest! i must enter!

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 02-18-2013, 11:34 PM

So.. does the jilted/jiltee contest not have to be by a certain character?

Wyrmskyld
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Penpal

Old 02-18-2013, 11:35 PM

This may be a silly question, but for the pirate colors contest... are skin tones allowed? Pink, Brown, and White covered most skin tones for the Valentine colors contest, so I just wanted to check and make sure.

Not that I have any pirate stuff... or money to buy pirate stuff...

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 02-18-2013, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascadellia View Post
Oh my!
This will be fun!

Linny, does my avie have anything that isn't allowed? XD I'll submit it soon, but just wanna make sure everything's in order. owo;
it looks good and has all the colors

Quote:
This may be a silly question, but for the pirate colors contest... are skin tones allowed? Pink, Brown, and White covered most skin tones for the Valentine colors contest, so I just wanted to check and make sure.

Not that I have any pirate stuff... or money to buy pirate stuff...
the normal skin tones will not count against you, no, but they can count towards it if you want, such as the white

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 02-18-2013, 11:52 PM

Alright then. <3 Thank you. :3

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 02-18-2013, 11:54 PM

not a problem!

i can't wait to see more entries!

Vickyll3
Multi Media
Penpal

Old 02-18-2013, 11:55 PM

Yay! more dress up fun!

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 02-19-2013, 12:26 AM

My Pirate is in LOVE!
Username: Antagonist
Image of My Entry:
What my pirate LOVES/how they hide it!:
The sun was setting. Aboard the Lusty Barbarian, the Captain yelled at his crew. "Wind's a-coming! Get yer filthy bodies up off the deck and get ter work, ya scallawags!" He yelled menacingly, his crew hurrying about to obey his orders. Within the hour, the deck was scrubbed clean and the ship heading west towards the docks of a nearby pirate town for stock up and the night. As they reached the port, he made a quick decision. "Alright you worthless lumps! It's been two months since we've been at a port, and cuz Imma awesome captain, you guys have earned yerselves the night off; go party, get drunk, and have lots of women!" He declared. His pirates cheered and roared their approval before stampeding off the ship.
After waiting five minutes to make sure the last of the stragglers have gone, the Captain looked around, making sure no one was following him and that the two unfortunates who got the short straw were doing their rounds of patrol on the other side of the ship, before going over to his favorite spot on the deck and lit a candle.
His eyes never staying still for long in scanning the area, he continued to make sure there were no witnesses before easing the tattered book out from a hidden pocket inside his coat, and flipping to a dog-eared page.
"Amber battered her long eyelashes at Maxwell. Her luscious body curving at all the right places, making his heart race. "Amber..." He began, his voice hoarse from either disuse or lust, "Shh," The woman whispered, putting a finger to his lips and making all his nerves tingle, "Don't say a word Max. I have been longing for this day since-""
"Hey Cap'n!"
There was a loud curse, a frantic moment of rustling pages, and the sound of a book slamming before the Captain's head reappeared around the deck for the pirate to see him. "Cap'n, watcha doin'? 'S been three hours and we wanna call it a day and go join the other guys."
The Captain's face appeared thunderous as he stalked out and faced the poor man, who shrank back at the expression.
"How many times 've I told ya coalheads not to disturb me at night?! You got patrol, and yer not gettin' offa it!" He snarled.
Wondering what got his captain in such a rage the pirate shrank back some more and glanced at the enraged man fearfully. Then he saw the bulge.
"Sorry Cap'n! Didn't mean ta disturb ya while yer...eh, busy!"
The man squeaked and disappeared back inside the ship.
Now it was the Captain who was slightly confused with his man's reaction. Sure he had been furious at having his reading time disturbed again, but what was-
Oh.
Oh.
The Captain facepalmed as he walked back to his reading spot and pulled his book out from where he had hastily crammed down into down the front of his pants and sighed.
The sacrifices he made, he grumbled, thanks to these disgustingly sappy and corny love novels that he was somehow addicted to, and went back to reading.

Last edited by Antagonist; 02-19-2013 at 01:02 AM..

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-19-2013, 12:30 AM

That was awesome.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 02-19-2013, 12:31 AM

Oh, my gosh. XD

Anta!! That is HIlarious!!

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-19-2013, 12:38 AM

Lol XD nice

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 02-19-2013, 12:51 AM

Pirate's LOVE pirate! A Color Contest Entry Form
Image of My Entry:

i used, gray, smoke, black, white and pirate. i didnt know if smoke would be acceptable as a grey... so i decided to put both. i hope thats ok.

Last edited by bloodstainedwings; 02-19-2013 at 12:53 AM..