Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 05-20-2015, 02:48 PM

So this is my permanent Freebie thread, two examples below are freebies done on Gaia, and I left Gaia. I still have one more to work on for that site, but that's it. ALSO. You may or may not get colored or a background, it all depends on me, time, and my mood.

Menebies = Mene + Freebies

/Examples: Slay - Rizu

Slots:
1) Skulduggery - Couple
2)
3)

Limited slots, first come first serve, and I may refuse you. OCs, Avatars, etc. Just ask away.

Single, Couple, Friends, groups, etc. Just ask me.

Time it could take: I will only do these on friday, so beware its uncertain.

Last edited by Immy; 05-22-2015 at 12:19 PM..

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-20-2015, 02:48 PM

Skulduggery

DolliattX

Small descriptions;

Doriatt Valentino appears to be about 30 years old, and stands at 6'4" with a lanky but muscular body type. Dark-medium brown wavy hair that comes down to his shoulders. Dark brown eyes that sometimes appear black. Light skinned, not tan but not absolutely pale.

Doll appears to be in her young 20's, and stands at 5'4" with a fit and perfectly curved porcelain bosy type. Pink slightly wavy hair comes down to her waist. Light brown eyes, sometimes appear a darker brown than their actual color. Pale porcelain colored skin, rosy cheeks, light pink lips, the whole 'porcelain doll' look.

Anime ones are on Deviantart, and I'm not entirely sure how to post pictures from that site. Which is why some thing are links.

Doriatt 4 - Dori - Anime 4 by AmIABoyOrAGirl on DeviantArt
Doriatt 3 - Dori - Anime 3 by AmIABoyOrAGirl on DeviantArt
Doriatt 2 - Dori - Anime 2 by AmIABoyOrAGirl on DeviantArt
Doriatt 1 - Doriatt - Anime by AmIABoyOrAGirl on DeviantArt

Doll 4 - Doll - Anime 4 by AmIABoyOrAGirl on DeviantArt
Doll 3 - Doll - Anime 3 by AmIABoyOrAGirl on DeviantArt
Doll 2 - Doll - Anime 2 by AmIABoyOrAGirl on DeviantArt
Doll 1 - Doll - Anime by AmIABoyOrAGirl on DeviantArt

Their official face claims poorly photoshopped together, Dolliatt by AmIABoyOrAGirl on DeviantArt

And if these work like I want them too, they are thumbnails that you can click to enlarge.

Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view

For Doll, can you remove all piercings? I don't think a living doll can have things like a nose ring-
Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view

Last edited by Immy; 05-22-2015 at 12:20 PM..

Skulduggery
Did you know the sparrow flies s...
Penpal

Old 05-21-2015, 08:26 PM

Oh, hello there Immy! I hope you're doing well.
I'm wanting to request a couple image, if that's alright? I will post pictures of both of the characters if you agree! You have the playful, mature, and a tad bit perverted guy, and the innocent, child-like, porcelain crafted doll girl.

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-21-2015, 09:58 PM

Sure Skull put them up here, right now I'm experimenting with speed painting, like this...

[spoiler][/spoiler] but im still messing with it.

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 05-22-2015, 05:17 AM

Thank you!
That looks really cool! I hope the speed painting's going well for you.

Hopefully, oh I hope it does because this is the first time I've ever tried coding, clicking this will give you plenty of references for how they look. Maybe even too many--

DolliattX

Small descriptions;

Doriatt Valentino appears to be about 30 years old, and stands at 6'4" with a lanky but muscular body type. Dark-medium brown wavy hair that comes down to his shoulders. Dark brown eyes that sometimes appear black. Light skinned, not tan but not absolutely pale.

Doll appears to be in her young 20's, and stands at 5'4" with a fit and perfectly curved porcelain bosy type. Pink slightly wavy hair comes down to her waist. Light brown eyes, sometimes appear a darker brown than their actual color. Pale porcelain colored skin, rosy cheeks, light pink lips, the whole 'porcelain doll' look.

Anime ones are on Deviantart, and I'm not entirely sure how to post pictures from that site. Which is why some thing are links.

Their official face claims poorly photoshopped together, Dolliatt by AmIABoyOrAGirl on DeviantArt

And if these work like I want them too, they are thumbnails that you can click to enlarge.

For Doll, can you remove all piercings? I don't think a living doll can have things like a nose ring-

Last edited by Skulduggery; 05-22-2015 at 05:29 AM..

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-22-2015, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulduggery View Post
Thank you!
That looks really cool! I hope the speed painting's going well for you.

Hopefully, oh I hope it does because this is the first time I've ever tried coding, clicking this will give you plenty of references for how they look. Maybe even too many--

DolliattX

Small descriptions;

Oooooh!!! I love how unique these two are and different compared to what I normally get! I will draw them, you might even get more than a freebie effort. The two pictures above were done as freebies, but I love these two! So cute. Both of them.

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 05-23-2015, 06:53 AM

Oh! I'm so happy you're happy with them! I also really hope unique doesn't mean too difficult, because I'd hate to cause more trouble then you're used to.
Really? Oh, I'm excited to see what I get! Not that I wasn't before, but still- Possible non-freebie effort! That's exciting!
And thank you so much again! More effort went into these characters then I'm used to giving, so having them complimented like this means a lot!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 05-23-2015, 02:46 PM

*Leaves lurves*

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-23-2015, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulduggery View Post
Oh! I'm so happy you're happy with them! I also really hope unique doesn't mean too difficult, because I'd hate to cause more trouble then you're used to.
Really? Oh, I'm excited to see what I get! Not that I wasn't before, but still- Possible non-freebie effort! That's exciting!
And thank you so much again! More effort went into these characters then I'm used to giving, so having them complimented like this means a lot!
Glad to make you happy.
Yes people throw avatars and OCs at me alot and most of them are mary or gary sues, or the same as everyone else's so it works out great for me when something unique comes along. And I have seen alot, so that says something.

Skull do you roleplay? I thought we had one before.

---------- Post added 05-23-2015 at 03:26 PM ----------

HUMMY!

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 05-28-2015, 05:48 AM

It's very, very possible that we did, especially since I remember the name Immy. Sadly, that was before my life got chaotic and busy, and I was forced to leave Menewsha for a bit. I've only just returned, in search of new roleplays and, well, as you have probably guessed, some good artwork.

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-28-2015, 12:11 PM

Ha, I can provide both too. I just need to start up on my commissions sooner than later. I keep going through anxiety attacks some what, first energy like no end and then no energy like not having any at all. It's confusing and I can't explain when it will happen.