Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 06-22-2015, 02:46 PM

Limited Special Freebies (L.S.B) is about me wanting to draw a canon from Naruto and someone's Original Character be it male or female. It can be female/female, male/female, or male/male. Since I do not like drawing my own characters with canons I truly love or wish I could draw with each other. I want to draw someone's OC with a canon.

In fact I'll make this even more special, I'll add a couple of shows I can probably do.
Keep in mind mostly anime style or half and half of anime.

Fandoms:
Naruto
Fruits Basket
X-Men
Young Justice
Justice League
Teen Titans

IF YOU have another show or anime you want me to try and draw your oc with canons then name it, I might know it.

Slots: VERY limited, I have 8 deviantart contests to enter (one by the end of this month) and one freebie request on deviantart.com to do. Then I have 2-3 commissions on here in my non-freebie shop to do. So grab them while you can.

1) Kat Dakuu
2) OPEN
3) OPEN

For now that is it, so hurry while you can, no saving slots, but I might re open this again later. ALSO....nevermind I haven't had my coffee full just yet so just- OH YEA! Now I remember *rolls eyes* wait...*thinks coffee...then deviantart...then...scratches head...hm...* Oh yea NO FORM to fill out, just post what you want and see if you can snag a slot.

Last edited by Zollie; 06-23-2015 at 02:22 AM..

Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 06-22-2015, 02:47 PM

save

Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 06-22-2015, 02:47 PM

save now open

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-22-2015, 04:20 PM

Only oc/canon? You won't do canon/canon?

Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 06-22-2015, 07:09 PM

I might be willing depending on the pairing.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-22-2015, 07:31 PM

Do you know hetalia?

Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 06-22-2015, 08:31 PM

I do know of it, I see it around alot, and a few friends of mine are into it.

What is your pairing?

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-22-2015, 09:16 PM

I'll have to get back to you when I'm off work. I'll probably ask for something specific to one of my fanfics so it could be any number of pairings. I've got quite a few.

Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 06-23-2015, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat Dakuu View Post
I'll have to get back to you when I'm off work. I'll probably ask for something specific to one of my fanfics so it could be any number of pairings. I've got quite a few.
If you have a fanfiction I wouldn't mind reading it, that would help also with the drawing, I'll save you a slot. Now you have my interest.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-23-2015, 03:10 AM

ahaha. I have a lot of fanfiction. I might give you a few options since I can't really pick right now.

In Club Le Boa, France is a bartender and England is a patron. I'd love to see a subtle sign that they're dating while he's at work, like holding a hand, or fingers brushing while passing over a drink.

Russia and America were ice skating in another story and it was funny. Russia is a skating coach and once tried to go pro. America can't skate to save his life. At first Rus was just leading Ame around while he clung and later he did teach him some and was having Ame skate across the rink toward him.

Otherwise, the end of a cold war based fic with Rus and Ame would do nicely. It would just be them shaking hands but it's such an emotional moment.

If you want to read something, I'll give you the links to whatever interests you.

Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 06-23-2015, 05:45 PM

Yes I would like to read them.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-23-2015, 07:43 PM

It's not a light undertaking though... >_<

Frozen Bluebonnets is the Rusame cold war story. The scene I mentioned is the last couple paragraphs.

The other two are rps on this site, one of which is retardedly long. I'll try to go through and find the relevant scenes....
okay, the skating scene starts here.

Yeah, and there's nothing specific to refer to with Le Boa. I kinda looked through it and I thought a moment a bit like that happened, but I'm not seeing it off-hand. I'd just like to see something cute with them I think.