SUPERKICKS
Nutmeg

Old 05-24-2014, 10:17 PM

HELLO!

My name is SUPERKICKS, or Meghan. And I'm here and willing to do Commission for all of you!

And yes... Here it goes - I'm doing these for free. FREE. Out of the goodness of my heart.

NOTICE:

I am closing full commissions! After the five commissions I'm doing now I will not be doing full color commissions for free.

For a free commission, I will only be doing the following;

HEAD SHOT, WAIST UP, and FULL BODY
PENCIL SKETCH, DIGITAL SKETCH (BW or FLAT COLOR), and LINE ART.

I have a few rules and notes!

RULES:

1. I will get to your order as soon as I possibly can. I have a life, I have other orders, and I'm a fairly slow worker. But I promise you, it will get done. Just don't badger me about it every single day. That will not get you a good commission. It'll either prologue the wait, or rush me and you'll end up with something you probably don't like.
  2. I'm going to say NO to NSFW commission because I'm not sure how they will be handled on this site and I'd prefer not to get banned.
  3. Do not disrespect me. If you think I am here to be your art slave, I am not. And if I think you are being rude to me, I will refuse your commission.
  4. When sending me a commission, put a detailed description of what you want on this thread. Don't be vague. Be detailed. I want to make sure I get everything you're hoping for.

NOTES:
  • I will only draw humans. I'm sorry, but it is what it is. I suck at animals. So humans are basically the only thing I'm drawing.
  • I also really suck at detailed background. So, they'll most likely be pretty simple or absent.
  • My style ranges from, Cartoony, Semi-realistic, Anime, and Chibi-ish. I can do a number of things. I'm better at some than the other, but you'll see what I can do in a bit.
  • I WILL DO MY PAID COMMISSIONS BEFORE I DO MY FREE COMMISSIONS.

ART EXAMPLES

Last edited by SUPERKICKS; 06-01-2014 at 03:15 PM..

SUPERKICKS
Nutmeg

Old 05-24-2014, 10:56 PM

I would like it if you could fill out the form below and Post it in the thread.

HTML Code:
[CENTER][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]SUPERKICKS, I HAVE A FORM FOR YOU[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][B]Username:[/B]
[B]References:[/B]
[B]Style:[/B] (Anime, Chibi, Semi-Realistic, Cartoon-ish.)
[B]Description: [/B](Of what you want. Make it specific not vague. And make sure to tell me what it is you want EXACTLY. Head shot, waist up, Full body. Sketch, Line art, Flat Color, Full Color. Please. Thanks.)[/SIZE][/FONT]
COMMISSION SLOTS
I'm only going to take on 5 commissions at a time for now, so I don't overwhelm myself.

SLOT 1 - TAKEN

Username: Kat Dakuu
References: Raisel
Style: anime- shaded or colored? anything is fine really but I don't mind waiting
Description: Anything related to sky or taking pictures. I'm not picky. Don't draw his hair parted to the side.

SLOT 2 - CLOSED

Username: CosmicFoxKitty
References: I actually don't have a picture of him :(
Style: whichever you need practice with.
Description: Full Color

Zayne AlexanderX

DOB: October 25
Sex: male
Orientation: straight
Bio: Zayne was raised in the orphanage with Tabitha and was her best friend until he was adopted at age 16. Zayne's adopted family practiced both black and white magic which he dabbles in.

Looks: soft chocolate brown hair that is short but spiked up at the front. Green eyes with a touch of blue, light tan. Muscular. No tattoos but has snake bites and a tongue ring. Mainly wears camp cargo pants with a band t-shirt and combat boots. Usually has headphones in.

Personality: angry and sarcastic most of the time. Very stubborn and loud. Likes to annoy people on purpose. Gets riled up pretty easily and gets super quiet when thinking or listening to music. Loves joking with close friends but doesn't have many. Definitely a leader.

SLOT 3 - CLOSED

Username: Cardinal Biggles
References:

Style: I'm not sure if it's cartoonish or semi-realistic you have in the majority of the drawing in your examples, but that.
Description: FULL BODY, FULLY COLOR. My current avatar. Inspired by Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Technically, the knight is a lady, but I guess she's rather androgynous, isn't she?

SLOT 4 - TAKEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LONGCAT~ View Post

Username:~LONGCAT~
References:
Style: Whatever you want.
Description: Waist up, Messy Shading/color. I want a picture of this bad ass space chicken chilling out with me in lava space.

Ps. I didn't read the rules about no animals. XD
SLOT 5 - CLOSED

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC-Gal
I told ya I'd prod you when I want something done, so here we go!

ONE GIFT IMAGE - LOOK IN MAIL FOR REFERENCE.

And for me, a badass fighter type, the dress is meant to be more like a smaller skirt or a battle-dress. She's also meant to have black leggings below that.

You can do it on your own time but I'd definitely love to see these done at some point or another. The first one is definitely more important I think lol

Last edited by SUPERKICKS; 06-10-2014 at 09:43 PM..

SUPERKICKS
Nutmeg

Old 05-25-2014, 01:15 AM

When you see your name posted on this post like - THIS - that means I want you to approve the drawing before a move on with it!

What I ask you to do is to send me a PM with what you want changed or if it's perfect the way it is! Thanks!

~ NEEDS APPROVAL ~

Last edited by SUPERKICKS; 06-03-2014 at 01:07 AM..

SUPERKICKS
Nutmeg

Old 05-25-2014, 01:15 AM

~ COMPLETED DRAWINGS ~
I will post the completed work on this post for 2 days. I will also PM you to let you know that it was posted and completed. If you do not pick up the work within those two day... Just pm me and I'll send it to you there! >w<

NONE SO FAR

Last edited by SUPERKICKS; 06-11-2014 at 05:55 PM..

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 05-25-2014, 02:32 AM

What do you prefer to draw, male or female?

SUPERKICKS
Nutmeg

Old 05-25-2014, 03:09 AM

Either or works for me. I enjoy the curvy-ness of women. But Men are always fun to draw cause I don't draw them enough. So, it's like a challenge, and I do enjoy challenges. >w<

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-25-2014, 04:46 AM

I hope you don't mind if I link to another site but I don't have my laptop and my references here.

Username: Kat Dakuu
References: Raisel
Style: anime- shaded or colored? anything is fine really but I don't mind waiting
Description: Anything related to sky or taking pictures. I'm not picky. Don't draw his hair parted to the side.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 05-26-2014, 03:24 AM

Can I get one of any of these?

Tabitha BennettX

Other images can be found [here]
DOB: January 1, 1990
Sex: female
Personality: introvert, quiet but can be loud when needed and gets talkative around close friends. Very stubborn. Caring and passionate. Has many old school views/morals. Hick.

Bio: Tabitha was raised in an orphanage, she doesn't know her birth parents and was emancipated at the age of 17. She has worked at a bar since she was emancipated which is where she met Eason.

Looks: natural bleach blond hair with red dyed underneath like the picture in my profile. Blocky glasses (like in my picture) which is usually pulled up in a ponytail with a ball cap. Has spiked snake bites and a ringed labret. Has several piercings in ears. Tattoo of a butterfly on left shoulder and in it's wings it says "the pain will only make you prettier", right wrist in script says Psalm 23, and left forearm has a tattoo of a cross like it's painted on (black) and watercolor behind it. Kind of chubby. Eyes are hazel. Button nose. 3 freckles in a like under left eye.

Other Details: likes muddying in her tricked out truck, artist, loves fishing and hunting, and loves to read. (in a relationship with Zayne)

Eason Roberts:X

DOB: November 24, 1987
Orientation: bisexual

Looks: Eason is 6'2". Ice blue eyes, shaggy "skater" hair that is raven black. Tan and very buff. If not wearing v-neck with blue jeans and Osiris' then he wears "skater" clothes. Has a chisels face, definitely could be a model. Can tell he is Native American. Usually scruffy chin. Has tattoo on back; tribal wings.

Personality: very cocky, he thinks he is all that and a bag of chips. Eason is such a man whore! He will do anything he deems hot. He is very protective of Tabitha. More of the typical "jock".

Other Details: was in military, is a total player, and yea

Zayne AlexanderX

Bio: Zayne was raised in the orphanage with Tabitha and was her best friend until he was adopted at age 16. Zayne's adopted family practiced both black and white magic which he dabbles in.

Looks: soft chocolate brown hair that is short but spiked up at the front. Green eyes with a touch of blue, light tan. Muscular. No tattoos but has snake bites and a tongue ring. Mainly wears camp cargo pants with a band t-shirt and combat boots. Usually has headphones in.

Personality: angry and sarcastic most of the time. Very stubborn and loud. Likes to annoy people on purpose. Gets riled up pretty easily and gets super quiet when thinking or listening to music. Loves joking with close friends but doesn't have many. Definitely a leader.

SUPERKICKS
Nutmeg

Old 05-26-2014, 03:31 AM

@CosmicFoxKitty: I'm sorry to be picky. But do you mind filling out the form? It just keeps things organized for me! >w<

Last edited by SUPERKICKS; 05-26-2014 at 03:34 AM..

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 05-26-2014, 04:12 AM

SUPERKICKS, I HAVE A FORM FOR YOU

Username: CosmicFoxKitty
References: I actually don't have a picture of him :(
Style: whichever you need practice with.
Description:

Zayne AlexanderX

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Send a message via Yahoo to Cardinal Biggles

Old 05-26-2014, 10:55 PM

Username: Cardinal Biggles
References:

Style: I'm not sure if it's cartoonish or semi-realistic you have in the majority of the drawing in your examples, but that.
Description: My current avatar. Inspired by Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Technically, the knight is a lady, but I guess she's rather androgynous, isn't she?

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 05-27-2014, 07:44 PM

fascinating. i'll have to stop by again later

SUPERKICKS
Nutmeg

Old 05-27-2014, 08:22 PM

Of course! I'm always open! :>

(Well, unless the slots are taken up. But once I finish them, they'll be room for more. But... That's not the case. So... OPEN!)

godimsoawkward. XD

Thumper
Crazy Little Bunneh ~ ♥

Old 05-30-2014, 01:04 AM

I'm super tempted to request line art from you to color. XD Is that bad?

SUPERKICKS
Nutmeg

Old 05-30-2014, 02:36 AM

NO.
YOU PERFECT CHILD.
IT'S TOTALLY OKAY.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 05-30-2014, 02:48 AM

CENTER]SUPERKICKS, I HAVE A FORM FOR YOU[/CENTER]

Username:~LONGCAT~
References:
Style: Whatever you want.
Description: I want a picture of this bad ass space chicken chilling out with me in lava space.

Ps. I didn't read the rules about no animals. XD

SUPERKICKS
Nutmeg

Old 05-30-2014, 02:56 AM

~LONGCAT~:

Uh, yeah... Animals, man.... but I can draw the rest of your avatar.

Please tell me, though, if you'd like it to be a Head shot, full body, or above waist. And whether you want sketch, line art, flat color, or full color.

I'm bad at making decisions. =w=

Last edited by SUPERKICKS; 05-30-2014 at 07:12 PM..

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 05-31-2014, 12:15 AM

Above waist, minimal colors (no need to go crazy when I dress in whites XD )
And you can make those eyes if you want, technically they're sunglasses but I use as both ways.

SUPERKICKS
Nutmeg

Old 05-31-2014, 12:32 AM

For the Colors, I'll do a bit of a messy shading. It'll look good, but in that sort of messy style.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 05-31-2014, 02:44 AM

sweet! :3

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 05-31-2014, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
I'm super tempted to request line art from you to color. XD Is that bad?
I kind of like this idea.... might i do this at some point?

---------- Post added 05-31-2014 at 12:47 PM ----------

SUPERKICKS, I HAVE A FORM FOR YOU

Username: shadami
References: Name: Jason (nickname: Shadow)
Appearance: Spiky dark brown almost black hair. Brown eyes. Muscular but not to an extreme.
Personality: Laid back, a bit of a pervert, cocky
Clothes: Sporty clothes, nothing really tight. Blacks and reds. Fire patterns if any pattern. A black,red,and silver bead bracelet.
Ect stuff: Married to Kitami and has a kid and another on the way. Looks like an elf but ears can be pointed or human. Age appearance is 20ish. Actual age is really really old. (my own created species) Likes basketball and fighting. He's best with a sword and a pistol. Very much in love with Kitami. has a scar down his back.
When the bracelet(think Kyo from fruit basket's bracelet. just silver red and black beads) is removed he turns evil, turning into a shadow creature. He can melt with shadows when it's on his entire figure just turning black. Basically he gets the nickname from his shadow abilities.
just a random anime pic for the hairstyle i kind of use for him. also think cloud from advent children. just not quite so gravity defying. or the new main? character from the new ff which i'm so mad looks almost exactly how i was imagining Jason.
clothes ideas/style
Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view
Style: Anime
Description: (Full body Line art please. i need to practice my coloring. and i liked thumpers idea.

Other: If you need anything else. like what kind of head shape, nose shape. ect. I would be happy to find you more references. ^-^

SUPERKICKS
Nutmeg

Old 05-31-2014, 09:39 PM

NOTICE:

COMMISSIONS ARE CLOSED FOR NOW. THANK YOU.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 06-01-2014, 01:55 AM

yay i got a slot. now I need to work on the art for my things.

Pistachio_Moustache
Thief of Your Intellectual Prope...

Penpal

Old 06-01-2014, 03:29 AM

THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR BEING SLOW AND STUPID
D:

SUPERKICKS
Nutmeg

Old 06-01-2014, 03:16 PM

NOTICE:

I am closing full commissions! After the five commissions I'm doing now I will not be doing full color commissions for free.

For a free commission, I will only be doing the following;

HEAD SHOT, WAIST UP, and FULL BODY
PENCIL SKETCH, DIGITAL SKETCH (BW or FLAT COLOR), and LINE ART.