GrandpaGeorge
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 08-07-2011, 07:48 PM

Hunter grabbed the 3 plates and walked over to an empty table. Letting the plates slide onto the table as he grabbed one and walked over to Shaya. "Here you go beautiful" Hunter passed her the plate then walked over grabbing the other 2 plates and walking out of the room. Noticing Kim he walked over to her. "Just the girl I was looking for" Hunter smiled and passed her a plate of french toast.

lydia1020
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-07-2011, 07:48 PM

"I," Kitiara began, "I don't have any money" She said to the woman behind the desk. "But, I could help out if you want."
An inn run on donations? How do they stay in business?

GrandpaGeorge
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 08-07-2011, 07:51 PM

Hunter noticed that the girl had no money. "I'll help you out" Hunter smiled and passed her 300 dollars. "You should be able to stay awhile with this" Hunter gave her a small bow and walked back over to Kim. Letting out a small cough, he walked over to the couch and sat down.

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 08-07-2011, 07:53 PM

((okay I'll jump in once it's night))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 08-07-2011, 07:54 PM

((Yeah... but gramps put it being the next day so it's a little confusing for people apparently ^.^'' and well she was making dinenr so I'd say it's night already technically >.< .... Majority wins over gramps, sorry gramps! lol))

”Oooooh somebodies flirting” Came a cheerful call from the kitchen then a laugh as Rebecca grew bored and floated off somewhere again.

”I…Well thank you sir…” She muttered to hunter with a slight blush. She glared at the kitchen as she heard Rebecca, about to do something towards her when Rebecca simply vanished as she often did. Shaya suppressed a sigh and simply gave Hunter a smile. She hadn’t really had time to eat yet so she would gladly take the snack but business first. She was the Inn Keeper first, all things second.

”Well dear you can help out but as I said it’s simply run on charity so you may stay free if you like. I can always use a little help if you like but there is no need for that….” She responded with a chuckle only to see Hunter give the girl the money. He really did seem to have quite a bit of money… the dancers she knew didn’t seem to do that well…he must be very good and very lucky.

CADFND
Determined Writer

Old 08-07-2011, 07:56 PM

"Oh, thanks!" Kim smiled at Hunter as he handed her the plate. French toast was one of her favorites.

Lionel glared, not that Hunter would see it. He put his arms protectively around Kim, saying "Mine."

Kim bit her tongue, continuing to smile as she walked to one of the few uninhabited corners of the room. "Lionel, enough." She muttered, just loud enough for him to hear.

"Kim, I don't like this guy." Lionel said, "He's giving me the heebie-jeebies."

"What, because he's actually NICE?" Kim muttered back, pretending to survey the pages of her sketchbook. "You weren't acting like this earlier. Maybe it's not him that's setting you off?"

Kim absentmindedly waved at Hunter, her conversation with Lionel taking precedence.

"Possibly," Lionel said in a low tone, "But then who is it? This doesn't feel too good."

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 08-07-2011, 08:02 PM

((Oh okay thanks Staria))

Jay woke as soon as the sun had gone down. It was cooler than this afternoon and he felt more alive. After he got cleaned up he put on some black swim shorts to head down to the water. His hair was hanging freely down now instead of being pulled back. It was straight and black falling down past his shoulder and ending near the top of his butt. He had a few tattoos all over but most prominent was an eastern dragon. It's tail started on his right leg and wound itself up around his torso with it's head ending on his right shoulder and bicep. Those who knew anything about dragons knew that eastern dragons were not know for being evil, unlike their European cousins, but rather for having auspicious powers.

He left his room and made his way past the front desk not giving a hello to anyone.

GrandpaGeorge
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 08-07-2011, 08:04 PM

Hunter noticed the guy with arms around Kim. "Ghost" he whispered to himself. Hunter smiled at her, but didn't want to say anything to her just in case she didn't know about ghosts. "I'm so glad I met you" Hunter smiled grabbing her hand and giving it a small kiss like the day before. "I really enjoy your company" Hunter kept an eye on the ghost. "You should come shopping with me in the plaza, tomorrow afternoon" Hunter ran a hand through his silky black hair. "I'll buy you whatever you want" he smiled taking a bite out of his french toast.

lydia1020
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-07-2011, 08:07 PM

Kitiara handed the woman most of the money that the man had handed her, figuring that the $50 she had kept could be used in an emergency later. "What do you need help with?" She asked happily, glad that she was going to have a place to stay, at least for a little while

CADFND
Determined Writer

Old 08-07-2011, 08:09 PM

"I'm going to look around, see if it's someone else. My bet's still on that dude, though. I don't like it when people flirt with you." Lionel said, walking off around the room. Lionel kept her out of sticky situations with the paranormal, yes, but being a smidge paranormal herself, Kim wasn't sure that she needed the protection. Not that she wouldn't accept it.

"That sounds really nice." Kim answered Hunter, munching on her own French toast. "Say... Since you showed me that dance of yours, can I show you something I've been working at, too?"

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 08-07-2011, 08:10 PM

”Good evening Sir” she said quietly to Jay as he came closer, always greeting her costumers whether they would do the same or not. Such politeness was a necessity to her and simply how she lived her life. She gave him a warm smile, noting the tattoos she could now see but saying nothing. Absently she thought she liked his hair better down then pushed away the thought. It was none of her business.

She glanced towards Hunter and Kim, finding them adorable but feeling a little jealous. They seemed so drawn together… she could not help but envy that with her solitary existence. Still, it was part of her family curse supposedly… to be alone. Her great grandfather, a human, had trapped a mystical being on earth and forced her to marry him as well as bare his children. For this the divine supposedly had cursed them, it was one reason she ran things on charity. If she had nothing to take away then how could the curse affect her? As Kit spoke it pulled her from her thoughts however.

”Oh well.. I was finishing up a meal so if you cook that would be helpful or you could man the desk for me… there needs to be someone at the front desk at all times after all.” She explained quietly with a laugh, starting to put away the money. She would then take a few bites of her French toast, watching Jay. Something about him seemed so …closed.

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 08-07-2011, 08:13 PM

Jay nodded in greeting back to Shaya and headed out the door. It wasn't far from the water so he didn't have a long walk.

GrandpaGeorge
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 08-07-2011, 08:13 PM

"One second" Hunter said following Lionel. "Your bets on me?" Hunter asked the ghost. Hunter stood there awaiting an answer from the ghost. Hunter realized he looked crazy, so he walked back over to the couches and sat down close to Kim. "What'd you want to show me?" Hunter smiled looking down at the sketch book in her hand.

lydia1020
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-07-2011, 08:14 PM

"I can take care of the front desk," she said, remembering the last time she tried to cook.
its amazing they managed to clean all the stuffing off the ceiling. I wonder if they ever got the mustard clog out of the stove

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-07-2011, 08:19 PM

Kirnix only moved to duck further into the kitchen. Things were starting to get really busy again. That was alright. He moved back to the counter he had been previously sitting on. He was hungry, but he could wait. He did contemplate fixing his own food, but the lady had said she would do it. Still. With all the people coming in and needing things and the ghost probably causing mischief he should probably just start cooking himself. Well. He'd wait a few more minutes and then make a decision.

CADFND
Determined Writer

Old 08-07-2011, 08:20 PM

After several minutes of searching, Lionel was at a loss. He returned to Kim's side quickly. Heebie-jeebies. He just didn't like people who flirted with Kim. Hearing Hunter's voice behind him, he jumped, turning around.

"You can... I'm masked. People shouldn't be able to see me." Lionel said. It wasn't possible. His presence was masked from all humans. But... Maybe he wasn't human? Maybe he was one of those psychics. Lionel never liked Psychics.

Kim pretended not to notice. But she had. She put on a smile as the men returned, though. She flipped open the sketchbook, revealing an image of a young man and young woman formally dancing. She did love this image, the way that the woman's long dress flowed and the posture that both held. She was confident that her style was becoming more and more real, as opposed to the cartoons she drew as a small child. "My drawings. I love to draw and create. It's really what I do best." She said with a laugh.

lydia1020
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-07-2011, 08:22 PM

((I gtg, I'm about to loose my internet))

A moment after agreeing to run the front desk, kitiara became sick to her stomach. She ran to her room yelling "Sorry, I'll be back later"

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 08-07-2011, 08:25 PM

Shaya frowned slightly in Jay’s direction a moment, feeling her curiosity rise. Still.. If he wanted his privacy she had no rights to interfere. She suppressed a sigh, turning back to kit and forcing her smile back into place. He was not the first person who came to the quiet Inn for privacy so it wasn’t that unusual, yet still it bothered her. She sighed as the girl ran off but nodded, frowning at the front desk. Still she had to make dinner for Kirnix and any other guest who wanted it.

”sorry about that… perhaps we can get this done now…” she said with a soft chuckle as she entered the kitchen. She smiled at Kirnix, looking a little tired for just a moment. She brushed it off, however, beginning to work on the dinner. Soon the chicken was in the oven roasting and she was making a salad. She always had a veggie option in the meals.

GrandpaGeorge
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 08-07-2011, 08:29 PM

"I'm a necro" Hunter whispered to the ghost. Looking at the picture thoroughly, Hunter smiled "I see that as you and me, Dancing together" Hunter hugged Kim. "I see ghosts" Hunter whispered into Kim's ear. "I'm a necro" Hunter blushed.

CADFND
Determined Writer

Old 08-07-2011, 08:33 PM

"Kimmie, he can see me." Lionel said softly, only for Kim to hear. His eyes darted around the room. If Hunter could see him, how many others could? He wasn't a trickster, he wasn't a backstabber or malevolent ghost. He just wanted to be unseen. Unseen with only Kim as his company. He liked Kim. With Kim often going on solitary travels, the two were each other's friends and confidants. He didn't like the majority of other people. Being seen wasn't high on his priority list.

Inside her head, Kim's mind was reeling. See Lionel. how could he see Lionel? Upon hearing Hunter's response, Kim's smile dropped to a look of worry and partial fear. A Necro? What was that?

Kim spoke in a low voice, "Please, do explain just what a 'necro' is."

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-07-2011, 08:34 PM

"It's alright. I could have prepared the food while you were busy." He had smiled lightly to her. Not moving from where he sat on the counter. "There's a ghost in your Inn." He stated it matter-of-factly, but not loud enough for anyone else to hear him. He was just stating a simple fact. He watched her as she began to make the salad and inhaled deeply. Kirnix liked fresh vegetables and fresh fruits. His head tilted to the side slightly. His body was a bit tense, but it was always tense. Always ready to run if that person ever caught up with him.

GrandpaGeorge
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 08-07-2011, 08:38 PM

"A necro, is a human who can see and hear ghosts. No matter if they're masked or not." Hunter wiped a tear off his cheek. "I should have told you sooner. I'm sorry" Hunter coughed and nodded. Laying down on the other couch. "I'm pretty sure the bad vibe you're getting is from another ghost. There's a female around here" Hunter said to Lionel.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 08-07-2011, 08:39 PM

”there’s more then one actually, as well as other things… in the caves there‘s some not nice things” She responded quietly. She gave him another smile, knowing she wasn’t just an inn keeper… she was a guard. She kept the things in the caves from becoming dangerous, kept them trapped. Perhaps it was her penance…. She didn’t say anything more for a moment as she finished up the salad and began to put together some batter for cookies. Once the roasted chicken was finished she took it out and sat it aside. She would then put the cookies in the oven to bake. It would take maybe twenty minutes.

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 08-07-2011, 08:41 PM

Jay went into the water and felt at peace as the waves gently hit his legs. It wasn't long before he was diving in and swimming. Swimming at night always made him feel better and cleared his head.

CADFND
Determined Writer

Old 08-07-2011, 08:43 PM

A look of relief passed over the two. "Ohthankgod..." Kim breathed. "I was worried you were gonna say something like it was another word for exorcist..."

Lionel nodded, "Yeah, I felt her here, a few others too, but something's just... off. Don't really know what, though. I've been around other ghosts, and this a'int no ghost."