princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-11-2011, 05:47 AM

Yuki smiled as he grabbed the rest of the bags and began down the stairs. "Don't worry. I can handle it" he said as he slowly made his way down the stairs. He finally made it to the bottom and met up with Aria. The bags were a little heavy, but Yuki didn't have any problems with carrying them for her. He walked towards the door and waited for Aria to open it. He would have, but his hands were full. He smiled at Aria. He was happy to have her over for awhile. He just hoped Akito wouldn't make her leave after erasing her memories.

{Its okay, I didn't really give you a whole lot to go off of}

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to X3_iRawr_X3

Old 07-11-2011, 07:25 PM

Aria smiled at him and nodded. "Okay." She moved over to the door, opening it up for him before turning off the light to her home. She waited for him to walk out before she slipped on her shoes and closed the door, being sure to lock it. She dropped Lou. Lou would follow them, she was sure of it. besides she still had the lesh on him even if he didn't. "Thanks again Yuki..."

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-12-2011, 02:38 AM

Yuki smiled. "Its no problem at all. I'm glad to do it" he said walking in the cold air again. He kept thinking about the outcomes of the meeting tomorrow, but he tried to remain calm. He remained quiet for most of the walk home. He didn't really know what to say. He was bad at making friends so he felt pretty lame. "Shigure said that you don't have to worry about paying rent or anything like that" he said knowing it was dumb to say that, but he didn't know what else to say.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-12-2011, 03:35 AM

aria kept on walking, not knowing what to say herself. Though when Yuki spoke she jumped a bit, lost in her thoughts. "Oh...rent? Well its no problem for me though...if you guys need anything just let me know." She smiled. She moved over beside Yuki saying. "You know Yuki....this is the happiest I have even been. Sure I just found out your family curse and might loose my memory...but I have a friend...I never had a friend before...so I'm not sure how to act or what to say...." She looked up at the sky. "I'm just glad I met you Yuki."

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-12-2011, 03:41 AM

Yuki smiled. "I know how you feel. I too never was able to make friends well. You know the whole curse thing, but I am glad we met too." he said trying not to mention the whole memory erase thing. He was still indifferent about it. He didn't want her too lose it. He was unsure how Akito would react. He just hoped he wouldn't summoner and abuse her. He knew how abusive Akito can be. He had to sit through it most of his life.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-12-2011, 03:50 AM

Aria smiled and said."But you seemed so popular at school. All the girls seem to like you. Besides you are kind. Everyone likes a kind person." She pointed our. Lou was quietly trotting infront of them as they talked. Aria looked at Yuki. He really was a beautiful person. So was Kyo and Shigure. "Yuki...is the whole Sohma family filled with beautiful people...' She then realized how akward that question was. "Er, well I mean...when I met you I thought you were very handsome and so is Kyo and Shigure so...." She looked away.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-12-2011, 04:23 AM

Yuki blushed a little. "Hmm I never really thought about it that way, but I guess you could say that." he said not sure how to respond. "Not everyone in the family has the curse though. Only a handful of us do" he added looking up to the sky. When he looked back down they had finally arrived home. The door was already opened and he walked inside. "We're home" he yelled once he was inside.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-12-2011, 04:58 AM

Though the house was silent. Aria walked into the kitchen and found Shigure asleep with his head on the tabel and Kyo asleep on the couch in the next room. "Hehe, I'll go get some blankets for them." She then scurried off, easily finding two blankets and put one over Shigure and Kyo." She giggled. "They both look so peaceful when they sleep..." She yawned a bit and said. "I should get some rest too. Good night Yuki...and thanks..." She left the room. Though Lou had snuggled up to Kyo already. It was probably cause he was the cat. Aria rolled her bags into her room.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-12-2011, 07:24 AM

"Okay, Good night Miss Aria" Yuki said as he too went to his room. He sat at his desk and started on his homework. He hadn't touched it yet. He wasn't too worried because he didn't have alot and whatever he didn't finish before bed he would do before class. He sat at his desk with the light on. His window was slightly opened. He forgot he opened it before school to get some air into it. He yawned a bit. He was almost finished when he fell asleep at his desk with the window opened. His light was still on and the room became quite cold.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-12-2011, 06:24 PM

During some point in the night, Aria woke up looking for a little midnight snack. She got out of her bed, slipping on her slippers before walking out of the room. Though pn her way to the kitchen, she noticed Yuki's light was still on. She could see the light from under the door. She walked over, slowly opening the door. "Yuki...oh..." She smiled . He was asleep. she quietly left the room to only come back with a blanket. She noticed it was cold in the room and he would hate it if Yuki got a cold. She gently put the blanket over Yuki. She looked around to see why the room was so cold. She noticed the window was open. "Oh..." She closed the window and on her way out she turned off the light. "Good night Yuki..." She soon left the room.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-13-2011, 07:07 PM

Yuki woke up when the sun shone through his window. He picked up his head to noticed he fell asleep at his desk. He let out a couple of sneezes, but just ignored it. He made his way into the kitchen still half asleep. He was never a morning person and even though he was half asleep he was even stronger than normal. Kyo found that out the hard way once. He sneezed once again, but still ignored it. He stood at the table like a zombie, but more so than usual.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-13-2011, 07:32 PM

Aria was alread up and mking breakfast. Pancakes. She heard a sneeze and looked into the kitchen to see Yuki. "Oh Yuki! Did you sleep well? Though I wouldn't If I fell asleep while doing my homework. "She giggled. She looke at him fr a moment. "Oh Yuki are you okay, you don't look so good!" Kyp came in and said. "Ah, leave him alone. He always looks like that when he gets up...though he does look even worsethan usual..." he pointed out before puttng a cuple pancakes on a plate for him. She blinked. "Oh, I knew it. You got sick because you left your window open!" she pressed a hand to his forehead. "Hm...just a little warm..." She looked at him and said. "Oh its my fault...I lnew I should of given you a warmerblanket...I'm sorry..."

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-13-2011, 08:08 PM

Yuki yawned. "No its not your fault, I shouldn't have fallen asleep with the window opened. I'm fine." he said as he sat down at the table and putting some pancakes on a plate. He let out another sneeze. He was getting sick, but he wouldn't let it bring him down. He let out another yawn as he began to eat his breakfast. He let out another yawn and stood up. "I'm going to go change" he said as stood up and walked to his room.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-13-2011, 10:10 PM

Aria looked at him as he sneezed. She wasn't so sure if he shoul go to school while he was sick. Though she couldn't stop him. As he left to chnage, Aria wndered where Shigure was. "Hey Kyo-kun....where is Shigure?" Kyo frowned. "He already left to talk to Akito...oh and...er...the breakfast I mean...." Aria smiled. "Your welcome Kyo-kun...oh um...don't you go to school?" Kyo laughd. "Pffft no, I'm going to go train! He then left. Aria sighed as she cleaned up in the kitchen and then left to change as well.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-13-2011, 10:29 PM

Yuki sneezed a couple more times while getting dressed. He put his hand on his head. It was a bit warm. Maybe Shigure should have Hatori come by he thought to himself. He shook the idea away and grabbed his bag and homework. He walked down the stairs to meet Aria. He noticed Shigure was already gone. He tried to remain at ease, but he couldn't help but be a little upset. Today would be the day Aria would lose her memories of the Sohma's.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-14-2011, 05:08 AM

Aria walked out of her room and waited at he door for Yuki. She kept pulling at her sleeve. Something she did alot when she was nervous. She knew that today she might lose her memories. he wondered if it would hurt. She hated pain. Looking up, she was brought out of her thoughts, seeing Yuki. Noticing his cheeks were a bit flushed. Oh she did wish he would stay home. Though she couldn't tell him what to do so she just kept her mouth shut. She wondered if he'd be okay in P.E.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-14-2011, 04:57 PM

Yuki joined Aria at the door. "lets go" he said opening the door for her. He followed her out the door sneezing a couple more times. He happened to remember that today was P.E. running test. He figured as long as Kyo doesn't show up he should be okay. He knew if he didn't come he would be able to take a slower pace instead. He walked silently to school with Aria. He kept thinking about Akito's reaction to the news. He was curious if she would still be allowed to stay with them after having her memories erased. He really hated the curse and being a part of the Sohma family. He wanted nothing more than to escape it.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-14-2011, 09:16 PM

Aria walked with Yuki, frowning each time he sneeze. Her heart filled with worry. "Are you sure you're okay Yuki, maybe you should sit out during P.E. today." She moved a bit closer to him. She wondered if he would be okay, or if she was justworrying too much.

(sorry its short. I have a block)

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-15-2011, 02:38 AM

Yuki looked over. "No, I'm fine." he said as he kept walking and sneezing. He then started coughing. They arrived at school and he went to his locker. He couldn't control his coughing and sneezing. He tried to ignore it, but he could tell it worried Aria. "I'm fine really" he said as joined her at her locker. He smiled to assure him. He tried to look normal, but he was starting to feel his temperature to rise. He simply ignored it as he began to walk to class with her. He spotted his fan girl club and walked quicker by.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-15-2011, 04:16 AM

Her heart clentched when she heard him start coughing. Though Yuki kept saying he was fine. She wasn't all to sure about that. Though when she finally decided to put her foot down and make him go home, he started to leave "Yuki...oh wait..ah..." Sh sighed when he was soon out of earshot.She sighed, closing her locker. Though at that moment the fan club came by. "Hey new girl! Dn't be getting ideas about Yuki Sohma you hear! He is sweet and innocent and as the Yuki Sohma fan club we paln on protecting that innocence!" Aria was backed up against her locker. "Hehe...sorry sorry..." They backed off and she ran t class.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-15-2011, 04:21 AM

Yuki walked into the class room and sat down in his usual seat. His head began to throb a little, but he chose to ignore it. He however knew he was getting sick and with his lungs being so weak he knew he had to take it easy. He decided he would sit out of the P.E. running test today after all. There was no reason to kill himself over it. He sat at his desk and coughed a few more times. He sat there and for once prayed for classes to be over. When it came time for P.E. Yuki walked over to talk to the coach about sitting out.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-15-2011, 07:27 PM

Aria was already dressed for P.E. She looked around for Yuki. She soon found him talking to the P.E. teacher. She hoped he was planning on sitting out the test. When he was done talking, she hurried over to him. "Yuki?" She looked at him for a moment and said. "Are you going to be sitting out?" she asked. She looked at him with worried eyes.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-16-2011, 12:27 AM

Yuki finished talking to the teacher and turned to face Aria. "Don't worry. He said i can make it up when I get better" he said with a smile. He knew this would put her at ease. He didn't want to make her worry anymore than she already was. He walked over to the rest of the class and sat down by the sidewalk they would be starting from. He coughed a couple of times. He smiled and looked over at Aria, "I'll cheer for you okay?" he said to her hoping she would not worry about him anymore.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-16-2011, 07:19 PM

Aria sighed and relief anf then said. "Okay." She waved at him when her division was called. She soon began running. She started by pacing herself. She didn't want to get herself sick either. She never was big on running, especially during cold days like this one. As she ran, she couldn't help but worry. She didn't know what would happened to her after her memories are erased. It was a shame, she wanted to meet the rest of the Sohma family.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-16-2011, 08:22 PM

Yuki walked over to the finish line and waited for the students to finish the test. He coughed a few times and became a little light headed. He was just glad that Kyo wasn't here to pick a fight with him for once. He stood there in the cold. He thought about Akito's reaction about Aria and wondered about how the other Sohma's would react about her. He was sure they would like her if they gave her a chance. She was pretty kind and amazing. She always put others before herself. He hadn't known her that long, but that much he had learned about her. Yuki's breathing became a bit more difficult. He looked over and thought he saw someone staring intently at him. When he looked back over he was no longer there. He just shrugged it off as his imagination fooling him. But he could have sworn it looked like Hatsuharu.