Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 04-05-2017, 11:41 PM

Silver shook her head lightly and looked around the store for gloves and boots. Since she was a smaller size, it took a little longer. She finally found a pair of light brown calf boots, then she found a pair of black gloves. That didn't take long at all, since most gloves were one size fits all type thing. She found her way back to Anna with her things in her arms, and a smirk on her face. "Alright, I've found everything Ms. Anna." She said, kind of holding up her arms just a bit. "Can we go now?" She asked curiously.

Immy:

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 04-11-2017, 01:12 AM

Immy:

Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 05-15-2017, 02:29 PM

Sorry nova I'll get to posting more, just be warned holidays are tiring for me. I'm trying to juggle online life with home life and work life all at the same time and babysit as well.

Nova_Alchemist: I forgot not only to ping you but make the reply when I posted this here lol XD

Ahna laughed as she finished finding what she needed then nodded "Yes, let's go" paying for the items the two of them walked out of the store. "Now we just have to go pack and wait until morning. In the meantime, do you want to grab something to eat or just hang with your friends?" Ahna just threw the offer out there, she was fine either way just being nice, and they would have plenty of time - all of them - to spend time together as a team and as a family.

Last edited by Immy; 05-15-2017 at 02:33 PM..

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-17-2017, 01:00 AM

Immy: it's alright, really ^~^
i don't mind having to wait, i understand how life (in any way) can be tiring >3<
i'm glad to here from you :3

Silver glanced down for a moment, as she thought of what to do next. She didn't really have any friends..just her teammates- and Saskue wasn't really one for 'hanging out', so she looked up at Ahna and smirked casually. "Can the two of us eat together? We haven't done that in a while." She said, holding the bag with her new clothes.

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-17-2017, 04:39 AM

(Going to timeskip this a bit)

Ahna smiled kindly "Sure, it would be peaceful without the others" the two of them went to a pleasant garden restaurant owned by a orphaned ninja known as 'Musana' she was known for skills in herbs, cooking, healing tonics, but most importantly her teas. She was now about 19 years old and didn't care to fight unless needed be. Once the two finished their meal they both headed back to sleep until the next day.

Morning came as Ahna stood stretching ready to go, though a part of her just wanted to sleep the day away after everything that had happened. Tsunade was pushing the vacation more than ever seeing as Ahna never once used any of her vacation not even once.

Meeting at the meet up spot right in front of the gates of Konoha to leave, Ahna waited as she opened a book that would look familiar to fans. It was the newest of the Icha Icha Paradise but this one was a special Edition and there were only three copies total not counting the actual first creation itself.

"Do you want...anything else?" She said in a breathless voice almost as if she wasn't sure she could ask it as she gazed into his stunning eyes. He stared back not blinking or breaking the contact "Yes. Rope." This was the beginning of the story which explained about the scenery being just outside Konoha and the two that felt connected without realizing it. The girl in the story was described as Her soft blonde hair rustled through the wind while her light - almost white eyes stared up into the endless sky. Her skin so fair, her fingers slender....the guy on the other hand, her soon to be mate had grey white hair in a dismay with no urge or care to change it. His eyes were monochromatic being two different shades while his skin was just the right shade. Not too light, not too dark or in between.
Just right.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-19-2017, 12:52 AM

Immy:

Silver enjoyed her evening meal with Ahna, more than she remembered. They had done this a few times before..but this time it was different. It felt different. When they were finished, she thanked the orphan and her other sensei for such a good time. Then she went home, told her the man who had adopted her goodnight, and went to bed.

Silver tossed and turned most of the night, and when morning came she awoke in a panic as if terrified that the events had come true. Hearing her, Kakashi poked his head in the door to check on her. She looked pale, and little beads of sweat could be seen. After swearing she was alright, and getting Kakashi to let up, she went and took a shower. Which helped. She didn't look as bad afterwards, and since everything was packed- the two of them ate a small breakfast and went to meet their team.

They were actually right behind Ahna, for once they weren't running late! Silver felt refreshed, and glad to be getting away from the village for awhile. Kakashi would be keeping an eye on her though.

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-19-2017, 04:30 AM

Nova_Alchemist: been working till midnight, just got home but going to make a post. I'm working on posting more. Got some pink moscato wine too.

Ahna didn't realize they were behind her, let alone when she started to really focus on her book as she leaned against a nearby tree. Ahna's blonde hair seemed longer than before now that it was to her waist and for once, it was in a low ponytail. She was currently wearing khaki shorts rolled up a bit at the bottom with a white tank top and brown sandals. She looked different than usual but didn't want to wear her winter stuff until they got closer to a climate change. The shorts and sandals showed off her long legs and the tank top showed her form more than her usual clothing.

Sakura had walked up with her bags wearing something different as well. A pink sundress with cherry blossoms and matching dark pink sandals. Her hair was a bit wavier than usual. Her pink eyes focused on the road in front of her as Sasuke had followed becoming last. A blue shirt, black shorts, and sandals as well. They all looked ready for the beach not the snow, but probably all had the same idea in mind.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-22-2017, 03:42 AM

Immy:

Kakashi didn't bother Ahna as they waited for the others to arrive, he just leaned against the trunk a nearby tree with his hands in the pockets of his vest. Kakashi was wearing a casual tan military t-shirt, loose military camo pants, a pair of dark brown cabella's boots, a light desert scarf around his neck to pull over his mouth, and his village headband over his scared eye. Sure, he was going on vacation, but that wouldn't keep him from keeping an eye out for trouble.

Silver on the other hand was wearing a light seafoam green sweater jacket with a sky blue t-shirt underneath, dark blue jeans, her light brown sandals that laced around her ankles and her long silver hair was done up in a single ponytail on the side a little. When the rest of the team showed up, they all headed out to meet the guy who was taking them to the Land of Snow.

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-22-2017, 09:43 PM

Nova_Alchemist: I am tired but love our roleplays <3

Ahna put her book away noticing now that the others were here. She was starting to get tired of reading and her inspiration was just as dead as it was before she went on the mission before hand. She didn't realize how crazy and out of control drama could get. "So are we going to just stand here or get going?"

"I was going to ask the same thing" Sasuke said as he started out with Sakura almost in tow as she walked over to Silver "Did you get any sleep?" She was making conversation because it was her teammate and why not?

The guy showed up seemed familiar yet didn't say much except to notion to follow him. "Everyone this is Ichi he doesn't talk much, so be respectful and do not pester him." Ahna stated remembering she heard about this guy who didn't have too much background history. Ahna then walked over next to Kakashi taking his hand enjoying the fact they didn't have to hide their relationship. Or at least that they liked each other, she wasn't sure if they were in one, but figured they must have been after all that happened. "By the way, Kashi?"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-23-2017, 12:59 AM

Immy: I love our Rps too~
^~^

Silver glanced at Sakura and shook her head, then giggled. "Not really, I couldn't believe I'm actually going to see snow. I was much too excited." She answered casually with a smile. She hadn't slept very well last night, but the excitement was only part of the reason. The nightmare that woke her was the other reason..

Kakashi smirked lightly when Ahna held his hand, and he blinked a couple of times at the mention of his nick name. "Hmm?" He asked curiously, wondering what she was thinking.

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-23-2017, 11:52 AM

Sakura nodded "You'll love it there, it's beautiful. They look like diamonds on a white soft fluffy blanket, even if it can be cold. It's still nice and then we can sit down with hot chocolate afterwards." Sakura smiled getting along with her teammate.

"I wound up becoming well...more like acquaintances but he thinks we're friends so I guess that counts. But here." Ahna was very good at getting the latest version of Ichi Ichi Paradise, but this one was a different one. This one, neither of them would realize off the bat, was similar to them. "I was told you and I should read it together later, unless you don't it" Ahna was now teasing him.

Sasuke wandered of to Ichi wondering why he seemed so familiar to him "So you're our guide huh?"

(I'll control Ichi, I have ideas for him)

Nova_Alchemist: here you go.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-23-2017, 10:13 PM

Immy: baby went to bed early x.x
and alrighty~

Silver's smile grew as Sakura spoke. "Really, wow." She said in a hushed voice, then her eyes softened and she glanced down at her feet. "I'm sorry I haven't been a very good teammate Sakura.. I haven't been exactly accepting being a part of something bigger than myself- you're actually a pretty cool girl." She murmured quietly, looking back up at her teammate. "Mind if we start over?" Silver asked, holding out a hand to her. It wasn't that they didn't get along, just that she was acting most of the time, and she felt Sakura probably knew something was up with her.

Kakashi blinked a few times and smirked under his desert scarf. He lightly placed his hands over her own hands. "I wouldn't mind reading it with you one bit, Ahna." He said casually, slowly releasing her hands.

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-23-2017, 10:23 PM

(Thank goodness, someone was annoying me with her posts, not you someone else, but glad you're online. Wait baby going to bed is good or bad?)

Sakura smiled "Sure, I would like that, just to warn you it's going to get pretty cold out there. I hope you're ready for that." Sakura did notice the other gentlemen leading them and smiled even more at the thought of what just ran through her mind.

There was a shift in the ground but Ahna ignored it deciding to have some fun first knowing the way to the land of snow. "Come on Kashi, what's the point of the vacation if you cannot catch me." Ahna whispered winking at Kakashi putting the book away and then dashing off into the trees up top.

Nova_Alchemist: forgot to ping

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-23-2017, 10:47 PM

Immy: it means peace for me xD
normally she goes to bed around 8pm but tonight she decided to be a little stinker, so she went to bed an hour early

Silver smirked and patted her backpack. "Don't worry, I've got everything I need to stay warm." She said casually, loosely looping an around Sakura's free arm. "Where are we going anyway?" She asked curiously, wondering if the young kunoichi knew they were being taken.

Kakashi chuckled as Ahna teased him and then took off for the tree tops, and followed after her. Of course, she'd turn this into a game of catch. He wasn't complaining though.

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-23-2017, 10:55 PM

Nova_Alchemist: does she sleep all night? Brandon used to be up all night.

"The only place I can think of is the land of snow, other than that I am not sure yet. We're still in spring at the leaf village so it only makes sense to go there. Besides there's a lot to explore and see." Sakura stated over hearing Tsunade when she was talking to her senseis.

Ahna stopped on a tree branch way up high getting a glance down at the ground making her stare for a second. She leaned against the base of the tree never going to admit she didn't like heights but at the same time she loved to climb. They had gotten pretty far ahead of the time being out of sight when she let her guard down.

A couple arrows shot down from the trees above as Sasuke avoided them and Ichi went to protect the girls. After their last mission it wouldn't be surprising if they made some enemies or just got caught by bandits.

(yea a little action for the children)

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-23-2017, 11:12 PM

Immy: most nights yea, but sometimes getting her to go to bed is the hard part xD

Kakashi easily caught up with Ahna, and came up behind her just to lightly place his hands on her shoulders to steady her. Slipping behind her wasn't a very hard thing to do in a thick tree like this one. Plus, he wouldn't have to worry about making her fall or anything.

Silver nodded lightly, but that wasn't really what she meant. She knew they were going to the Land of Snow, she was curious as to where they would be staying. When the arrows came, Silver quickly nudged Sakura out of the way as to not be too forceful. Her sleeve ended up getting caught, but it didn't get her arm. She looked over at the pink haired kunoichi. "You alright?" She asked, concerned.

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-23-2017, 11:46 PM

Nova_Alchemist: Well I can't tell if I am tired, have hay fever, or if it's the wine or freakin sage mom keeps burning >.>

Ahna jumped a bit startled, she got lost in a trance like state, no thoughts or memories, just..."Ah, so you caught me" she turned around to face him not knowing what else to say but now that they had a moment or two before the others would catch up into view she wrapped her arms around his neck hugging him just being close eased her.

Sakura only knew of the place they were going but not of which place in the land of snow. "Wooooah....yea what was that?" Sakura asked as bandits appeared. Ichi stood in front of Sakura and Silver as Sasuke joined him holding a kunai ready to attack. "You will leave these children and my group alone" Ichi spoke in a tone that was very threatening, but familiar to Sasuke. "I will not hesitate to kill in front of the children, I'm sure they've seen a lot worse" his eyes glowered.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-24-2017, 12:35 AM

Immy: xD

Kakashi held her close to him for a moment, then used one hand to pull down his desert scarf and gently pressed his lips to hers for a few minutes before pulling away and glancing down at the ground. He didn't like how quiet it was being..

Silver helped Sakura up and stood behind Ichi and Saskue as the bandits showed up. What was going on- why were they being attacked? God, couldn't they get a break? If this had anything to do with the mission from the other day.. she wasn't sure what to do.

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-24-2017, 12:56 AM

Nova_Alchemist: if its alright with you im going to focus solely on the criminal minds one, you can still post but my emotions are out of whack right now and yeah....its not going to help this rp at all.

Ahna kissed him back but felt an odd feeling run through her "I don't like being away from the kids too long, let's go check on them. They should have made it up here by now." Ahna put Kakashi's scarf back up over his face and started to go back to the kids.

Ichi on the other hand had attacked to the point where he was distracted leaving Sasuke to watch over the girls, not that they needed it but this was supposed to be a vacation not a battle.

Ahna wound up racing off to find the kids only to see quite a few bandits attacking them which sort of pissed her off. "LEAVE MY KIDS ALONE!" Ahna yelled out as the forest around them came to life grabbing each bandit wrapping them in vines. "Ichi are you hurt?" "No m'lady" "Good, Kashi? Check on Silver and Sakura, Sasuke you okay?" Ahna was still pissed but was going to leave the bandits here until someone else came along as she ignored them. Ahna walked over to check on the children after kakashi would as well.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-24-2017, 01:02 AM

Kakashi quickly followed Ahna, relieved that he didn't need to say anything to ruin their little moment. He went down to the ground before Ahna mentioned checking on the kids, while she was tying up the bandits with her ability to control nature- that was what he got from it anyway. Silver was dumbfounded by the forest coming to life like it did, before her very eyes. She almost too shocked to speak. But, when Kakashi lifted up her arm where there was a tear in the sleeve, she pulled her arm back and shook her head. "It's not what you think, I'm fine." She said with a light smirk.

Kakashi looked at Sakura. "Are you alright?" He asked her, seeing how Silver had already answered him.

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-24-2017, 02:06 PM

Nova_Alchemist:

Ahna's abilities were progressing more when she defended others; she walked over the kids checking on Sasuke who said he was fine. There was energy in plants which is what she grabbed but she doubt she'd do it again, she didn't want to progress her abilities, she feared what else she could do that would get out of control.

Sakura nodded "Silver pulled me out of the way in time, I think I can mend that if you want" Sakura turned her attention from Kakashi as she pulled out a pocket sewing kit while fixing the sleeve as if it was never ripped or torn to begin with. Ichi walked over to them, he seemed very protective of the children as well but then again that was his job. "Why don't we get moving before we have any other troubles along the way, Ichi lead us to the cabin will you?" Ahna knew more than she let on originally and kept quiet about the rest.

Sasuke kept quiet, his mind was trying to figure out why Ichi was so familiar and wondered what the heck did he miss to see his other two teammates get so riled up. Though now he wished Naruto was here, then he'd at least have someone to tell shut up to with how noisy he could be.

They were led back on their path as Sakura brought up the subject of boys to Silver (since Sakura did have a crush) but didn't mention nothing about how he looked that would distinguish him out to the others. Though Sasuke did mention it sounded like she described Ichi almost just then which made Sakura's face turn red. Ahna intertwined her fingers through Kakashi's as they walked feeling the shift in the weather while the wind started to bring a chill about.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-24-2017, 09:42 PM

Immy: i forgot to tell you that i updated a couple of pictures in Silver's bio with (update) next to the link if you wanna check 'em out n.n
also, i got bored and went on RinmaruGames and tried to make a couple picture
Ahna/Silver ice cream
Ahna/Kakashi
I hope Ahna looks okay x.x

---------- Post added 05-24-2017 at 05:42 PM ----------

-will post soon-

---------- Post added 05-24-2017 at 10:23 PM ----------

Kakashi, believing the girls, nodded lightly and walked over to Ahna. Silver watched as Sakura sewed the hole in her sleeve from the arrow, blinking at fast she had finished stitching the fabric. As they followed Ichi, and Kakashi walked beside Ahna, Silver's cheeks darkened as her teammate brought up the subject of boys and glanced off to the side. Silver chuckled and shook her head lightly at Sakura's reaction to Saskue's gesture, then moved her turquoise eyes down to her feet as she walked with the group. Boys.. She didn't have time to have those kinds of feelings. Silver had something to focus on..a goal to achieve. Even if she relying on a very bad person to 'help' her in achieving that goal.

Kakashi calmly walked beside Ahna, gently holding her hand as her fingers interlaced with his own. He hoped there would be no more surprise attacks.

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-25-2017, 02:51 PM

Nova_Alchemist: Ahna looks fine but kakashi has silver hair XD

Sakura was good at the basic when it came down to sewing or being a girl in the sense that others would genderize others. It also helped on missions where they would have to go undercover later on. "If not a boy, what about a girl?" Sakura was not hitting on her but bringing up random subjects then changed her path of the subject. "Oh what do you want to do first? They said we can go skiing, snowboarding, snowball fights, igloo making, and so much more. I can't wait to go ice skating!" Sakura beamed walking arm in arm with Silver once more.

Sasuke shook his head, Sakura was back to her normal self and he wondered what happened to make her smile to go away in the first place. He had no idea it had involved him mostly more than anything else and the fact that she liked someone else he hated with all his being. "Yea Silver, what do you want to do first when we get there?" after they get settled in.

Ahna was holding his hand but focused on the earth as they walked hearing the kids chitchatting but not paying them no attention. She felt the similar energy patterns of everyone in their group, any others out there would know better to stay back but sometimes she was starting....to feel different. She didn't want her jutsus and maybe this time for awhile, she'll stop using them after they get to safety. Her powers made her feel stronger than everyone else, invincible at the same time, and the worst part was. She hated it.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-25-2017, 07:59 PM

Immy: grey was the best i could with the doll maker color choices ><
his hair is darker than Silver's x0x

Silver blinked a couple of times, then shook her head. "No, not a girl either. I just don't have feelings for anyone." She answered calmly, and honestly- for the most part. She had feelings, she just wasn't sure what she was feeling. Silver tilted her head and looked at Sakura curiously. "Skiing? What's that?" She asked, not having the slightest idea what the young kunoichi was rambling about. She's never gone skiing before- hell, that was the first time she'd even seen snow! Then Saskue spoke up, and Silver shrugged lightly. "I dunno.. Heven't really thought about it." She answered.

Kakashi only walked along side Ahna, wondering if he should tell their students about their relationship. Though..they'd probably figure it out if they didn't keep some kind of appearance up. But- he did need to tell Ahna about him adopting Silver, if she didn't already know by now. Silver did have her own room within his house.

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-26-2017, 04:13 AM

Nova_Alchemist: Ah okay I didn't realize. I haven't played that in awhile. Still looks good though.

"Well we could get settled in and then decide, there are so many things we can do" Sakura began to explain in detail what skiing was, Sasuke would chime in at cute points explaining the benefits and weight shifts. They would soon switch over to snowboarding, snowball fight, igloos, ice skating, and so much more.

Ahna stayed silent letting Kakashi be her eyes as she closed her own focusing finding no trace of anyone anywhere near. "We're completely in the safe zone, there isn't a dangerous vibe or semi dangerous coated vibe for miles until the next village which we're going away from." Ahna whispered to Kakashi as she let go the feeling she knew she wasn't on a mission, this was supposed to be a simple walk and Ichi was so quiet, but she figured he had his reasons. Finally they arrived to a point where snow began to fall in flurries, eventually it would get thicker and so forth.

Three full days it took them to reach the land of snow on foot, if they were traveling any other way it would have been sooner, luckily their vacation time doesn't include traveling to the next village or so.

Ahna realized she was still acting as though she was on a mission, maybe she couldn't handle the life of an everyday ninja. Could she really loosen up and relax on this vacation? That would be a question only she could answer if she ever learned other wise.

(sorry bit written there lol)