bewaretheships

Old 01-12-2015, 08:36 PM

Welcome to my world.....

Where nothing is as it seems.....

Hey, that's not bad! c :

I'm just going to let the words flow naturally here. I tried the entertainment route on this, and quite frankly, it was taking too long. So lets see how the natural approach works.

Hi, I'm Michelle. I'm 27 as of next month, and live in a group home. That's right folks, Michelle is special ;) However, this is a different kind of special. I live in a group home for mental health reasons, and to help out with things I have trouble with (my diagnosis is also on the autism spectrum). So don't let the group home thing sway you, I'm a little different, but sometimes different can be more interesting, and in my case, more fun.

In my spare time I like to do a lot, but it mainly consists of looking up my favorite crossover pairings and ships (w/e you want to call them) on youtube and obsessing over them and coming up with story ideas for them. I guess you can say I'm a day dreamer. BUT, people that like ships like me sometimes go overboard with their pairings/ships, so I thought my username would be funny to use.

Aside from that, I'm slightly into fashion and like to shop for clothes. If I'm not doing that its likely I'm hanging out with/talking to friends/family, or watching a good movie

Anyway, now that you've met me, let the memories, begin

; 3

<3

---------- Post added 01-12-2015 at 01:52 PM ----------

January 12, 2015

Today has been pretty chill. Looking forward to a staffing at the group home tomorrow. A staffing basically tells you about how you've been doing during the month, what you've done well at and what you still need help with. I'm finally starting to do well at the home, so I think its going to run pretty smoothly.

Where I live, if you want to go out by yourself, you have to get special permission from your case manager, and the house manager, and usually have to have a letter stating its okay.Which is what I'm aiming for tomorrow, keep your fingers crossed > w <

Also, at my last staffing, it was brought up that I may need to move on to a 16 hour (i'm in a 24 hour as of now) within the next few months, if they feel I'm ready, and that i should be prepared for it. For me this is great news, I've been in and out of community living, for reasons i'd rather not get into, and the fact they think I'm ready for an apartment already is great :3

There would be staff on site 16 hours during the day to check up on everyone most of the time, but I would get my own room, and get to go out without having to ask anyone or getting permission, which would be amazing.

Ok enough group home talk. Even I'm sick of it...XD

Today has been chill, I've been watching a lot of Nick Jr Tv shows. Is it sad that I find these shows more entertaining than the regular ones? (i do the same with disney, i only watch disney jr) and don't have much to report.

I'm feeling good, mostly excited about my staffing and after (i get to get out of this freakin house with my mom a couple hours), and will report more tommorow

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-12-2015, 09:03 PM

happy 2015, sweetie!
if you want to reserve posts just us the 'go advanced' button
then click the box next to override double posts.
it's okay to do that when you set up a threadie.
hope you have a lot of wonderful memories to add to your first jar!