Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 02-18-2013, 11:34 PM

((*leaf through the posts and scroll down for more characters and plot ideas))

Looking for one or two one on ones, maybe one group RPs. I tend to play males, love fantasy and mythological creatures. I can get dark, I can get cute, I can be seductive, or timid. I like straight (mxf) or yaoi (boyxboy) I prefer to play rebellious and tuff ukes, or seductive semes. I would call myself literate, or a little above average.

Read below for more about me as well.

Bolds are ones I am craving....

Straight (mxf)

Reverse role Fairytale/fantasy (princess or milk maid goes to save the prince/ farm boy) If so i like to play the male part. I have a few plots or we can make up our own.

Vocaloid kinda (OC only) You thought you bought some software to do vocals with... you got a hot dude robot in a box...well he does sing. :D

Dragon (shape shifts) x dragon rider ( I love being the dragon)

Demons, dragons, vampires, werewolfs, naga, merfolk, kitsune, nymphs, fairies, etc....

Sailor moon (OC)

Many other fandoms, feel free to ask (I do prefer doing OC's with OC )

YAOI (mxm)

Jack frost x pitch (willing to play either, I can play both very well)

Experiment x scientist (Human genetics experiment, with head scientist getting all horny over his creation. I like playing the experiment but we could always double up)

Hero x villain (anything from harry potter, anime like naruto, d. gray man etc, video games, OC...) yaoi only

My OC and your Seme ( I have a cute character i would love to play. My OC Todd is a 16 year old that looks half his age. He is stubborn and tries to look and act adult, he usually fails and just ends up cute and adorable, haha. See his profile a few more posts down.... #23

Incubus X human boy (either but if you play the human don't be a wishy washy shy type!)

Vocaloid kinda (OC only) You thought you bought some software to do vocals with... you got a hot dude robot in a box...well he does sing. :D

Dragon (shape shifts) x dragon rider ( I love being the dragon, can be yaoi or straight)

Sailor moon (OC)

Demons, dragons, vampires, werewolfs, naga, merfolk, kitsune, nymphs, fairies, etc....

Other Fandoms and ideas ... just ask, it's easier

I am above average in my writing skills, literate, perhaps not huge on grammar and punctuation. :D I love getting a character just right, especially on fandoms. I am not the lengthiest poster by far, but I do try to get a good two paragraphs or more. It just depends on how creative my brain is that day and what you give me.

Here's the my little warning, sometimes I go from being active to inactive in 1-3 month intervals. Just really depends on my time, energy, and interest. But I try my best. If I feel that the role play is more work then fun, and being very one sided, I tend to fizzle out of mene. This being said I am only looking for literate to above players. Gotta keep my interest. I do like finding time to do rp live if possible. I have been inactive and thinking about doing a little rp on here again. I may post everyday, or a few times a week, just depends. I have a home business and poor health so yeah.... crazyness, I hope you'll give me a try in spite of it all.

Personal rules: I try and keep an open mind, but here's a few quick things... pg-13 rated and I don't mean the ahhh why is this pg-13 when it should be "R" okay?If something needs to be dark or bad, just imply it, that is perfectly fine! I enjoy some darkness to plot. :D , I don't like swearing (unless there is a very very good reason etc) but if so keep it to a minimum. Be realistic, don't play other people's character (I stabbed you is a no no, I lunged the knife at you is much better.) be true to your character if you are doing a fandom, I hate when people play characters all wrong. :( I have never tried Yuri, so unless you can really intice me, its a no. No mary and gary sues.

Character and plot ideas throughout the thread!

Last edited by Silverbeam; 03-04-2013 at 04:01 AM..

bridge7112
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-19-2013, 12:51 AM

What other fandoms do you rp?

bunnyonfire10
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-19-2013, 01:07 AM

I might be interested. I would probably reply 3 times a week unless I'm on break.

Do you consider yourself a literate roleplayer?

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 02-19-2013, 02:18 AM

Bridge: Easier to ask any specific. I know and do quite a fair spell of fandoms.
bunny: I do consider myself as literate.

bridge7112
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-19-2013, 02:22 AM

Uhm well have you ever heard of Hetalia?

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 02-19-2013, 02:43 AM

Yes, I have even seen a few episodes. the characters are fun. Not sure if I am really interested unless it was OC, say a few generations down or the like, where we make up our own country characters.

bridge7112
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-19-2013, 02:55 AM

Oh I'd prefer a canon one X_X, I'm awful at making up characters

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-19-2013, 02:36 PM

you know i am always up for any type of rp with you

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 02-19-2013, 04:39 PM

Bridge: okay then,

Kilia: Remind me what other rp's we have done in the past? Where you in the beastly princes one?

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-19-2013, 05:09 PM

yes and the naga ones and the sailormoon one lol i was Ameika back then >w<

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 02-19-2013, 05:38 PM

Oh right, Ameika, well why didn't you say so.

Soooo.... anything you craving? Yaoi, fantasy, mythical creatures, etc?

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-19-2013, 05:46 PM

lol because i told you like twenty times already lol but that is okay lol

how about d all the above as long as it is not scifi

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 02-19-2013, 05:50 PM

...hmm you may be right, but you be hurting on my poor abused brain being two people. LOL

anyways, yeah that would be good. Want to do two peeps so we each get an uke and seme or just one? i shall start reveing my brain for plots...

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-19-2013, 05:52 PM

>w< two each is fine lol i can do my Cinderella and hmmm......oh my mad hatter if you want to do something along those lines

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 02-19-2013, 05:58 PM

Hmm a tea party Of four? Perhaps the mad hatter and the march hare? (bunny boy!:D )are feeling lonely so they take a chance with the looking glass to invite a few guests?

Ore we could just do yaoi alice in wonderland, that's always fun. :D

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-19-2013, 06:00 PM

OwO they both sound awesome!!!!!! *evil laugh*

---------- Post added 02-19-2013 at 12:00 PM ----------

i have the mad hatter, the white rabbit, the Cheshire cat

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 02-19-2013, 06:14 PM

I'm up for a three on three... :D I think it could be fun to make some Alice characters.
I could make an "alice" or allen ;)

Hmm who else, caterpillar, white or red Prince could be fun for an OC.... or cards, march hare, door mouse, i would hate to split up the tweedle twins, they would be more of an item together, Any requests?

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-19-2013, 06:25 PM

oh i have a tweedle dum >w< lol

OH!!!! i have a jack of spade too!!!! gaqh okay we might as well write a book now lol the white or red knight, ummmm ahhhh yea ran out of ideas lol you can make whom ever you want and i can chose from my characters lol and we can do that and stuff lol

and yea we need an allen lol ah i have to go to bed so i can go to work tonight T^T been on early tomorrow lol

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 02-19-2013, 06:32 PM

okay then, I will look at some pics etc.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-19-2013, 06:33 PM

lol good luck while i go sleep lol >w< i can't wait to see what you come up with lol

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 02-19-2013, 08:25 PM

A few pics and characters (some even have story ideas) to get your ideas and appetites twirling:

Name: Terryn Shale
Race/occupation: prince
Personality: Terryn is just as pictured, ,quite, curoius, kind, and a little adventurous but totally naive.
Bio: A peaceful little kingdom hidden deep in the forest, They had no clue what terrors lay beyond there lands due to a mirror shield that protected them. This little prince would really loos his way as he wandered out too far and past the shield.

Name: Riel
Race/occupation: werewolf
Personality: Tries to act all cool, but he sure is a big puppy.
Bio: It's hard to be a werewolf when humans outnumber you in the thousands, and vampires outnumber you in the 100's. However it is said that werewolf tears can give the drinker extra strength and power....

Name: Sars
Race/occupation: Rock star (bass in the group) and a vampire
Personality: Quiet seductive, deep. this guy could go from cutting a throat to seducing a girl in no time flat.nothing phases him, nothing gets under his skin, untill.....

---------- Post added 02-19-2013 at 04:09 PM ----------

@kilia here's what i came up with! http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...underland.html

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 02-20-2013, 01:37 AM

Still looking for one or two more rp's....

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 03-03-2013, 10:42 PM

Still looking! thought I would post up the bio on my OC Todd, he is one of my favorites to play.

Todd Riley
appearance: 10
Bio: Todd is one of those few boys that just doesn't seem to age. Even though he is sixteen he is small and appears to be only 10 or so. This has left him with a bit of a complex. He does everything to look and act more mature or adult. This usually ends up backfiring and he typically just ends up looking like a cute little kid. An example would be trying to carry more than he can handle and ending up falling over. He is an only child and is babied by his mother, something he hates but doesn't' have the heart to tell her off about it. He puts on a strong front but he is naturally very kind and pure.