Zydrate Hydrate
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-24-2009, 10:04 PM

{{{PLOT}}}

Once upon a time there was a rather sick family.

1883-

The Valentino family was a prestigious one, The father a wealthy man from England, the son the next in line for the Family fortune, The daughter, a beauty who was going to go far. The father had a secret, he would kidnap women and kill them turning them into dolls.

The son would lure them to Valentino manor.

One day the father was found dead a bullet through his head, The son was found in the next room his eyes plucked out and his mouth sown shut and his insides gone, he had been turned into a doll. The daughter Missing. Since that day The Valentino mansion has been abandoned, no one dares go near it.

1920-

A group of people go missing near the Valentino Manor

1980-

A group of college kids go to a College party thrown at the Manor, they too go missing.

1991-

A couple buy the manor and fix it up. They live there for 3 months before no one sees them again.

2000-

Contractors go to demolish the building, the next day they are all found dead, near the grounds.

2008-

The time is now.
A group of people who have followed the stories closely decided to visit the manor regardless of the warnings and the prior events. Among this group are: An actor(Or actress doesn‘t matter), a writer, a psychologist, two cops, a psychic, and three college kids who have found there way there by accident. They enter the house at 11:00 Pm, unknowing what that house has in store for them.

The first apparition appears in the study at 11:30, from then on weird stuff starts happening. The door locks and they are trapped.

Characters:

Actor(Or actress doesn‘t matter): taken by Ettilai
Writer: taken by broadway_princessxo34
Psychologist: Taken by Zydrate Hydrate
No.1 cop: Taken by Xx I-RAWR xX
No. 2 cop: Taken by Cows Go Moo
Psychic: Taken by ♥Martyr♥
No. 1 college kid: -Open-
No. 2 college kid: -Open-
No. 3 college kid: -Open-
Daughter Valentino: taken by Vaneria
Son Valentino: -Open-
Father Valentino: -Open-

RULES
  • 1. NO GODMODING.
  • 2. NO PERFECT CHARACTERS every one makes mistakes.
  • 3. Literacy is loved Be sure to have at least two paragraphs with at least three sentences in it. More is most definitely loved.
  • 4. Even I make grammar and spelling mistakes, If you don't point out mine I won't point out yours.
  • 5. To join PM me who you wanna be and put 'This is the Killing Game' as the title.
  • 6. The Thread is now open.
  • 7. My friends have as much say as I do.
  • 8. I’ll play Lizzie Aka The Psychologist.
  • 9. Use some form of Ooc.

Last edited by Zydrate Hydrate; 10-25-2009 at 04:27 AM..

Zydrate Hydrate
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-25-2009, 12:22 AM

ELIZABETH CARTER BAUDELAIRE

Lizzie Baudelaire, a tall blonde haired woman stepped out of her cab,The cabbie warned her not to go near it but Lizzie didn't believe in ghost stories so she went anyway. Her black high heels crunched into the gravel. Today she wore a simple black skirted business suit, her long blonde hair in a tight bun. Black lined her eyes and red shadowed them. A pout lined her crimson lips and she lit a cigarette.

Lizzie was a native from England, She was good girl, She went to school got a PHD in Psychology, and moved into a better part of London, what should she care if someone thought she was rude, or indulging herself in a cigarette in public, she was old enough twenty six, that was plenty old enough. Though she had developed small habits that most people would shun for her profession such as She became a small drinker, and she smoked heavily.but who wouldn't in her profession, what no one understood was she was taking on everyone else's problems and not just normal folks, but the Criminally insane's problems, the only way to keep herself sane was to do such /horrible/ things as smoke and drink.

She had always been interested in the tale of the Valentino house, and jumped on the chance to go see it. The way the history went, the chance to figure out why the father needed to kill people and make them into dolls for his pretty little rose of a daughter, and why he used his son, did the family enjoy their sick twisted game of killing and 'Doll making?' it was up to the small group to figure out why what happened, happened.

Humm So this is it?” she asked herself her British accent thick. She grabbed a messenger bag out of the seat and threw a wave to the man who scowled and drove away, She had paid prior. Looking at the mansion she shuttered. The mansion was older, though it showed signs of repair. Vines grew coving the house, and the garden in the back could be seen it had over grown, and seemed almost deadly, the house it’s self was huge. The air around it told of many tragedies and deaths. there were so many, the family and all their victims, the college kids, the couple, and every one else that when missing, she knew as well as anyone else the victims would never be found, the forest around the mansion was massive, and the mansion it's self had plenty of land to hide, said bodies.

She had heard all the stories all the theories about this mansion, but she wanted to know more, Her professor had seen her potential as a criminal Psychologist and decided to send her to the house as part of a program. She had beaten The top student for this place, and she was quite proud of herself, though now she was wishing the other had been chosen. You see Lizzie, didn’t believe in Ghosts and stuff, she thought it was all rubbish, how soon would that change. She let her hands wrap around the gates bars before she pushed them opened and walked through them letting herself into the grounds due to her being the first one there.

She let her steps take her to the front porch of the mansion and she placed herself on the top step to finish her smoke and wait for the others, sure she didn't believe in ghosts, but she wasn't stupid enough to go in alone, who knows what was in there.

Ooc|| ugh I had to retype it thanks to not being on my own computer, so it isn't that great, I just wanted to start so we could get this thing on it's feet.

broadway_princessxo34
If you don't care, why are you a...

Old 10-25-2009, 01:13 AM

Holly

Holly was a writer. She was working on a piece about a haunted house. Holly had lived right near this house since she was a little girl. Now she is 19 and has written 3 award winning novels. Holly doesn't tell people her last name because she doesn't like people following her around. Right now to all the other people here Hollys an aspiring writer and wants to write an fictional novel called the "House Next Door." She's using every detail of this house from the people who come in to any type of ghost she sees.

Holly hopped out of the back of her limo dressed to impress. She was wearing a red gown and red gloves to her elbows holding a red note book and a red pen. Holly was an above average hight (5'10") with short bleach blonde hair and bright green eyes which you could see now under the bright red sun glasses she had on even if it wasn't that sunny out. Holly smiled and walked into the gates with her notepad open to write every detail of what she saw.

Holly looked around somewhat freaked out about how old this place was. She walked calmly around the stone path trying not to trip in her 3 inch heels and wrote down everything. She saw spiders scurrying around her and almost screamed. She hated bugs so much. She looked at how around her was all woods. Anything could be hiding in there and "Something will be" She wispered and wrote it down for her story. The Valentino Mansion was huge and old Holly didn't like it. It really looked like something evil lived in it. Holly prayed the ghost stories weren't true and walked to the door.

(by the way I am writing something called "The House Next Door". lol)

Last edited by broadway_princessxo34; 10-25-2009 at 01:33 AM..

Xx I-RAWR xX
"We had to learn how to bend wit...

Old 10-25-2009, 01:55 AM

Audra Gane

Audra stepped out of cab and looked around the large mansion.She rolled her eyes.The only reason she was here was to protect the group that was coming here to "check" things out.Audra had short black hair with dark blue eyes.She became a cop 4 years ago.She is now twenty five although she doesnt sound like it.She deals with the big stuff.Murders,rapists,things like that.She usally doesnt take this jobs like this but she basically got told to.She wore long jeans with a tank-top.She grabbed her bag from the cab and handed the driver the cash and waved him off.She sighed and walked up to the mansion.Audra guessed that someone had already invited themselves in since the rusty gate was already opened.She chuckled and walked inside the mansion.

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 10-25-2009, 03:13 AM

What would have been a routine patrol for Dustin James turned out to be rather different. Instead of patrolling the streets he was there to watch a group of kids explore an abandoned mansion and possibly get hurt. Stepping out of the car, he sighed at the site of the old housing unit. How long was it since someone even remotely his age had been here? He wasn't old by most standards, but he knew that he was twenty-nine pushing on thirty and it was starting to show in the way that a few minute strands of his hair started to gray, an effect from his chain smoking and the way that his stubble seemed to be more apparent if he didn't shave, but tonight was not the case.

He adorned green eyes with short, brown hair as well as a cigarette between his lips. Slamming the door shut, he checked his belt, making sure that he still had his gun, taser, and handcuffs and looked around. He had to admit that it was quite the ominous place, ominous and dirty. It definitely wast the best place for a guy in such an expensive suit. Eying the opened gate, he made his way inside, rolling his eyes. It was like a scene out of a B-grade horror movie.

Zydrate Hydrate
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-25-2009, 05:53 AM

Lizzie heard people and came around the corner to see they had already entered she flicked her cigarette away and entered the building inspecting the dust and the foot prints in said dust how long had it been since anyone was in here, hell she didn't think even a couple of 'brave' hormone driven teenagers had been here in a long time, who could blame them this was one 'Haunted' house not even she in her younger years would have thought about having a 'good' time in.

She first saw an older man, maybe around her age, and she eyes the gun on his belt. she looked up at him. "Now now, we certainly don't need that around here, someone's gonna get themselves hurt." she spoke. "and no I'm not a 'liberal'." she spoke she believed that anyone should carry a gun, if her work allowed it she would have carried one, you don't know how many times she got attacked by a hostile, and it wasn't even a 'friend', she kept a good bond with her 'friends'. but alas Britain didn't have those rules like the USA. "So who's all here?" her accent more apparent now. "or are we it so far?" she asked looking around thought it didn't take a hunter to see that there were other 'tracks' and more people were there.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 10-25-2009, 06:16 AM

Audra walked around the house checking to see if anyone had already arrived.Which she knew someone had since the gate was open.She suddenly heard a rustle behind her.She flipped out her gun that was on her belt and turned aorund towards the sound of the noise."Hello?"She said sternly.After a few minutes and she heard nosounds she slowly put her gun back between her belt and pushed the hair away form her face."Well must have been nothing."She said to herself.She turned a corner and saw two people one girl one boy.She walked up to them and nodded seeing that the boy must have been a cop also."Hey."She said to both of them.

♥Martyr♥
I posses your kookies keebler el...

Old 10-25-2009, 03:29 PM

Apryl Acorah

Apryl saw something, and that has brought her here. She had always been a psychic; receiving information hidden to the rest. She would get a image and never let it go. Which is why she is here, in front of this Haunted House known to be very...dangerous. She grew up with her mom who never supported her because of her ability to see into the future. Ever since then she has been by herself in life. Her visions are told to be accurate no matter what. If she perceives something it is most likely to be 100 percent right. She would never share her visions with anyone; she wanted life to go on as usual and not try to stop anything because that would mess up the balance. But when she had been getting these visions about the haunted house, she couldn't hide it anymore.
Apryl walked to the Haunted House; by herself, and she knew where she was going because of the countless visions she had gotten for that Haunted House. She believed it was haunted; something lurked inside of it and she had to know what it was, or the visions would haunt her. Apryl saw the house and stopped to take a look at it. A chill went throw her dark hair and her gray eyes smoldered over the house. It was just like she had seen it in her head. She grabbed the gate's bars and with a sigh headed in.

Cows Go Moo

Old 10-25-2009, 04:01 PM

Dustin saw a younger woman, one who seemed to be as interested as he was in the haunted mansion, not very. He eyed her and then his gun before shrugging off the comment. "I'm not a right wing nut either," he replied. The gun was more a precaution than anything else and being a cop he was used to having weapons at his side. He was about to answer her, saying that he hadn't seen anyone when another girl, also younger than him (he was starting to feel old). She must have been a cop was well, either from a different department or someone he just hadn't seen her before.

"Hi," he said back, deciding to get comfortable with the new people in the mansion. The worst thing that people could do was split and end up lost and scared when there's nothing to be scared of and well a divided nation would fall. History proved that too often.

Last edited by Cows Go Moo; 10-25-2009 at 04:09 PM.. Reason: Pressed enter too soon

broadway_princessxo34

Old 10-25-2009, 04:05 PM

Holly walked through the house in the shadows. She felt like a ghost watching the other people by the door. She did't go out to talk to them yet but was thinking about it. Holly sneezed and walked away from the shadow she was in to stand over with the other people hoping the sneeze hadn't scared them. "Its so dusty in here!" She exclamed and wrote it down in her book. "Hi everyone." She said to the man and two woman. She wrote that 2 looked like a police and the other looked like she was on a buisness trip. Holly felt weird about putting them in her story without telling them. "Um...I'm Holly and I'm writing a story about this house, you don't mind if your in it do you?" She asked quickly.

♥Martyr♥

Old 10-25-2009, 04:26 PM

Apryl went into the house and took note of everything; the same walls, the same windows and floors. She saw a few cops, considering the badges and such. She waved the dust out of her face as she approached them. Apryl stopped on a frame, and stroked it on the edge, she said out loud "So who lives here?" without looking away from the photo frame. It was ancient, really ancient, the border edged with floral designs and the pictures was dimmed by the dust. She wiped her finger over the dust, which revealed a face. She stepped back and looked over at the people.
She hadn't seen this frame ever in her vision, but she had seen the face. She cringed to the realization of why it was hung. The haunted house was dark and only faint glows of people could be seen by the creaky light above. Apryl wasn't sure of who lived here and what the house's history was; and she intended to find out some way or another.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 10-25-2009, 09:42 PM

Audra nodded."We better get inside and find the others.We need to keep everyone together.You never no when a ghost will come out."She said sarcasticly.She chuckled and turned around and headed back inside.

((Srry its so short. Writers block.))

Ember Mist
"an individual with an inordinat...
Send a message via MSN to Ember Mist

Old 10-26-2009, 03:23 AM

Ember
majoring in paranormal Research, Ember heard about the Valentino house and decided to check it out. People find her Rather strange and tend to stray away from her. She is 19, and smokes. Nothing scares her and she will do anything to get some proof.

Ember walked through the living room of the old house and ran her hand over the mantle place. It was covered in dust and there were a few photos. The furniture in the room was covered with white sheets making them seem like ghost. Ember stopped and took some flash photos of the room. She pushed a strand of her purple and black hair behind her ear and ran a finger under her green eyes that were outlined in thick black make-up. Hearing someone walking in the front room she let go of her camera so it hung loosely against her fishnet shirt.

Cows Go Moo

Old 10-30-2009, 12:18 AM

"That depends do I get royalties?" Dustin asked Holly, a joking tone prevailing through what might have been a serious conversation. Truly, the house did look like a place that looked like it should have been inside of a horror anthology rather than real life. This place could have been used to make movies, he thought as he saw another girl walk in without anything other than a question as she seemed more interested in looking through the various photo frames than the others in the room. He wasn't all that sure though who lived here, not having gone through the rumor mill and instead just thumbing through the Wikipedia article of the same name.

♥Martyr♥

Old 10-30-2009, 01:10 AM

Apryl walked in further not getting her answer and thinking the house and it's features would bring back some information. She walked in further to the house and around; she wanted to know much much more. So many frames and pictures, so many memories and visions. She stopped on one of the doors centered on the wall, down the hall in still view of the other people, scratched and half broken with little holes in between it. She got a flashback to a image...
'A door, a door with secrets hidden behind it, she saw a boy and his dad...and blood.'
and apryl gasped at the vision she had gotten many time before, but this one showing a bit more. She reached forward, her hand slowly coming off her hand bag and to the rusty door knob. She was hesitant but managed to lightly have her finger tip touch the door knob and it creaked open and the dark midst of the room toyed into her face. She took a step back as all her visions came rushing back into her head, previous visions. Her hand fell down and her body limp, she looked into the darkness of behind the door and she blinked a few times and squinted. She looked back at the people and said to them in a very small voice, just enough for them to hear..."Have you guys been in here?" And as she looked down the hallway black and white pictures played with the imagery. Her mouth hung open with the strange feeling.

Ember Mist

Old 10-30-2009, 01:21 AM

"Yes, It's looks to be either a lobotomy room, or a torture room. If you reach in there is a string hanging down." Ember said walking towards her. She was always a fan of the dark and depressing. She took a few more photos of the hallway and the room then dropped her camera again.

♥Martyr♥

Old 10-30-2009, 07:33 PM

Apryl heard one of the people answer, and they had gone in there...apryl was slightly shocked of how they could have. She replied "Hm." thinking deeply, it could have been a torture room now, but long time ago it was probably something else; she had seen people talking in that room in her vision. Apryl peeked into the door and one black and white imaged flashed in her head. Her mouth parted as she leaned back out and stepping back. It was just as horrifying as seeing it in life and to see it in your head; she looked up and around, the broken lights and cobwebs. I typical haunted house. Apryl still wondered who had lived here, and why it was abandoned...she had come here because of the horrid killings and images she would get in her head. She had not such of an idea to the history of this...mysterious house. From what she had all ready saw, she knew that a family lived here, with kids. And that was that. Apryl went back down the hall slowly, touching the creaks on the wall and the tips of the frames. She had so many questions still unanswered and probably her visions could help...or not. But surely, this house had a secret and Apryl intended to find out soon.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 10-30-2009, 08:32 PM

Holly didn't say a word. She watched what everyone did and wrote down what happened. Holly saw a girl taking pictures and another one walking down the hallway. Holly walked over to the one taking pictures and watched her. "What are you taking pictures for?" Holly asked quietly. Survaying the room around her again. She always was expecting change but nothing seemed to happen, ever. The room remained the same there wasn't even a but moving it bothered holly.

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 10-31-2009, 01:17 AM

(forgot about where I put this in my favorites)

Randomly jumps out of a dark coner and tries to scare everyone "boo!" (sorry will write lots more when I get into this story.)

Ember Mist

Old 11-04-2009, 04:25 AM

"I'm taking Flash photo's because they capture spirits better then a normal picture. They are for my class, I'm majoring in Paranormal research." Ember said looking at the girl who had asked her.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-04-2009, 08:43 PM

Holly looks back behind her at a girl who just poped out of no where. "Was that really needed." Holly yelled, turning her attention back to the girl taking pictures. "So you like this type of stuff?" She asked quietly. Almost starting to belive they could be real herself.

♥Martyr♥

Old 11-04-2009, 08:58 PM

Apryl turned her head towards the people talking about the pictures. She believed the house shouldn't have pictures taken of. It was a haunted house, with untold mysteries, for all we knew, the people who lived here probably didn't like that. Apryl stopped when she got to them and spoke up..."I don't think this house should have pictures taken of. I mean...it's a remark. It had murders and viewings of ghosts. For all we know, that could put us in a bit of crisis." She moved around them to the window on the side of the door. It was broken with the pieces shattered to the ground. A gooey liquid was spread around the pointy edges. Apryl had tried to reach out for it but pulled back when she saw the liquid stuck on the points. She turned to them and asked the other one... "So what's caught your interest in this house...are you a photographer as well?" She cringed at the thought of two. She just didn't favor that idea, she looked back at the broken window. A vision flashed, and she wondered why it hadn't come in the first sight, apryl blinked and opened her back, shocked a little bit. Her drawing pad, which included all of her visions, was small but helpful to her all the time. She flipped through the black and white detailed drawings to the window. Her eyes widened, the image was unbelievable. It had shown the window...just like she had saw it just now...but with a exaggeration...or at least she hoped it was. The picture of the drawing was horrifying. The points and pieces of the broken edges were not covered in gooey liquid...but according to her drawing, it was colored darkly with heavy red. Apryl's mouth parted and she looked back at the window, taking a step back. This place was haunting to her, the visions were to real here. She had never thought they would ever be this detailed...but it was. And she had nothing but to keep going.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-04-2009, 09:12 PM

Holly smiled at the girl who didn't want to have pictures taken of the house. As holly looked at her she noticed the girl staring at the window with a look of fear on her face. The look scared Holly. "Are you ok?" She asked the girl calmly placing a hand on her sholder.

{Wow you wrote alot}

♥Martyr♥

Old 11-04-2009, 09:25 PM

>>> Apryl jumped and let out a horrified shriek, turning her body around. Was she scared? Could she be scared? Why was she scared? Her eyes were big and shocked as a girl came up behind her. Sweat rolled down the side of her forehead and she wiped her forehead. "Yeah..." she looked around her and then behind her at the window. Reluctantly she stepped away from it, making her body feel like a strange magnet. She slowly backed to the other side of the hallway and nodded hopelessly at the girl.
Her mind wanted to go to the window again and explore it, touch the gooey liquid. Her eyes squinted upon the window and back to the girl. "...yeah..." she repeated as her voice wondered off into the haunted hallway. Her voice was small, but she heard thousands of echoes move around her. "...just a vision..." and she felt cautious of her drawing pad. She gripped it tightly and to her side. Apryl never thought her visions could have such an effect on her life. She never had been to the location or sight of where the vision was located. This was a first and hard to adjust to.
Apryl sighed letting her hot breath fall onto her soft face, making her take two steps towards her. "Apryl. A physic." and let out her hand that the girl would have to walk up to. She was to scared to move a little more. She smiled sheepishly at her and then at the window once again, alternating.

[XD it says in the rule to make it 2 paragraphs with at least three sentences each =D]

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-04-2009, 10:01 PM

Holly jumped when Apryl screamed. Hearing someone randomly scream in an old house wasn't at all fun. Holly looked around to check that nothing was wrong. Everything seemed to be unchanging, except the people. Of corse they all looked at Apryl but they would carry on with what they were doing soon enough. Holly smiled at Apryl and shook her hand.

"I'm Holly, a writer. Nice to meet you." Holly was facinated by Apryl. She had never met a physic before. Holly almost jumped up and down. This story was going to get better by the second. A physic adds alot of drama to anything. Holly put her pencial to the paper and began to write about Apryl. "I hope you dont mind that I'm taking notes on you." Holly smiled and held out the notebook to show Apryl what she had written. After the notebook was in Apryls hands holly remebered her pen name was on the top of every page. She hoped that Apryl wouldn't make a big deal of it. "Please dont say anything." Holly wispered. She didn't even know if Apryl had noticed the name but Holly was almost positive she had.

{Oh...well.....hmmm..... i should try doing that more often then.....}