Fred Weasley
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-11-2007, 02:29 PM

My favourite Video games are:
- Kingdom Hearts
- Final Fantasy X and XII
- Devil May Cry
- Tetris (yeeeah xD)
- Pokemon Red and Silver~ (I still love to play those games... <3)

zinzin

Old 10-12-2007, 12:52 AM

my favorite game i should say is the whole Halo trilogy :D

Anahita
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-12-2007, 02:12 AM

Final Fantasy 4 is my favorite because it was my first real RPG so it's close to my heart. I'm a big fan of Cecil, Cain, and Rosa :)

Following closely is Final Fantasy 6: mainly for the incredibly strong lead character Tina (or Terra) and the relationship between Celes and Locke <3

I think the best recent RPG is Suikoden 5. It was a beautiful story and I felt strongly about the lead character's struggles. Absolutely wonderful game.

Next on the list but still special are both Valkyrie Profile Games and Saga Frontier II.

naruu
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-12-2007, 02:21 AM

Currently, Bioshock is my favorite. My list tends to shift every so often. I also like Baten Kaitos, Fatal Frame II, Halo, and some others that escape my thought right now. Haha;;

wifeofrajan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 03:37 AM

Every Sly Cooper game, old Spyro and Crash Bandicoot games. The list goes on for like ever...

RoyalSquishy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-12-2007, 06:35 AM

I'm definitely a final fantasy fan. I've never played it though. My sister mostly plays the games and I just watch to get the story and to see the graphics. The final fantasy graphics, the "good graphics" are breathtaking (well in X and up anyways, not so sure about all the other ones) and the stories are so interesting. I wind up falling in love with the characters.

I'm also a huge fan of Kingdom Hearts. Like Final Fantasy, I've never actually played Kingdom Hearts, I just watched my sister play it. The songs are especially nice. I fell in love with Utada Hikaru just because of Kingdom Hearts. Also, I love the characters and the story is so sad but very nice. I'm kind of a YAOI fan, so if I offend any one because I am, I'm sorry. I love the Rikku x Sora pairing. Especially since I read this fan comic on deviantart. It's so CUTE!

Well, that's my say on my favorites. I wish I could play more, but my PS2's memory card is all messed up and we can't save anything anymore *sad*

Northawke
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-12-2007, 11:22 AM

Suikoden 2.

I'm a huge RPG fan and that one is just the best of the best in my eyes. I love the entire series.

I'm also partial to Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest.

Kazurang
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Kazurang

Old 10-12-2007, 04:02 PM

i love rpgs like pokemon <3333 i grew up with pokemon and still play it today crystal version was a classic so was red and blue i stll play pokemon diamond and pearl =D.

i also love kingdom hearts x3 <333 one of my favorite video games of all time great rpg and good battle system although the first one had a crappy camera at times >.< but i love the game all and all

and of course there is final fantasy the classic that just never gets old espicailly final fantasy 3 for the ds i also love hack and slash games i really want heveanly sword but i dont have a ps3 >.< and the megaman battle network series is als really good and the classic megaman is awesome :D

scatterheart
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-12-2007, 04:33 PM

I.C.O. It's absolutely beautiful. I'm also a huge Puyo Puyo fan!

Chrono Trigger is a classic. Fatal Frame is awesomely scary. Katamari Damacy is made of pure win.

... I can't decide. ^^;

kagori wolfmane
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to kagori wolfmane

Old 10-12-2007, 06:35 PM

i think FFX or Warhammer 40k fire warrior or empire at war (EAW)

Eileanora
'heaven is the feeling i get in ...
Send a message via AIM to Eileanora

Old 10-12-2007, 11:26 PM

for now, my favorite game will have to FFXI. the best mmorpg in my opinion. there will never be another like it. sad that i'm not able to play it anymore.

AznBuNNiee
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-13-2007, 01:13 AM

Super Smash Brothers for the win!
Anyone excited for the brawl to be released?
Man, that game is the best! (i swear D=)
i don't know why i get so addicted to playing it.
Plus, the Wii is going to let Super Smash Brawl
verse online! OH MY GOSH *hyper ventilates*
im so fricken excited. why does it have to take so
long for it to be released?! Anyone else play that game?
My favorite character is the one and only pikachu!
hooray for cute characters ^________^ <3

Alice Elliot
*^_^*

Old 10-13-2007, 09:11 AM

This is my personal list:
Shadow Hearts
Shin Megami Tensei: DDS 1&2
SMT:Devil Summoner
SMT:Persona 3
Resident Evil
Silent Hill
Fatal Frame
Metal Gear
Odin Sphere

I love dark atmosphere/creepy settings in games, I don't have a taste for kiddified characters. XD

charis_mae
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-13-2007, 04:32 PM

Shadow Hearts: From the New World and Shadow Hearts 1.

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 10-13-2007, 07:37 PM

Well, let's see.

Shadow Hearts used to be my favorite game. Now I'd say it's my second favorite, followed by Koudelka.

My favorite game would have to be Magna Carta: The Phantom of Avalanche. No, not that Magna Carta game the US and UK got that everyone complains about. This one came before it, and it was a PC game made in 2000-2001. It's amazing. The story and characters are deep and thoughtful, and my biggest problem with games coming out lately is how I couldn't care about the characters and their stories...because they don't seem to have any personality. :/

In MC: TPoA, the story takes a few twists and turns, but it puts you under an illusion that everything is one way, only for you to find out that it is not. The story is tricky but well done, to the point that it captured me long before I actually played the game.

sinbari
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-14-2007, 04:35 AM

It's hard to pick favorites, but... I would definitely have to say that the Soul Calibur series, as well as the God of War games are high up on my list of awesome games. I like the Guitar Hero games as well, but other than those, any good Platformer tends to grab my attention.

Old school games? It's all about Tetris, and Super Breakout. I had the latter on my Atari 5200 growing up, but recently found a new version of it on the DS called Nervous Brickdown. It takes a classic and makes some VERY interesting variations on it, I recommend it to anyone who remembers the old Breakout games. ^_^

Emrysa
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Emrysa

Old 10-14-2007, 11:30 AM

My favorite video game is Final Fantasy VI.
It was the third video game I ever played as a kid and it's got one of the best video game plots I've seen. Even compared to current game plots. But it is final fantasy. So... :lol:

Monoki
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-15-2007, 04:08 AM

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is currently my favorite XD

oHsoDemandinG
Cha-cha-cha.....Charmin!!

Old 10-15-2007, 10:57 PM

My favorites are ff12, God of War2, Sly cooper series, and some more i dont remember

SexualPlacebo
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to SexualPlacebo Send a message via MSN to SexualPlacebo

Old 10-16-2007, 07:59 PM

List time xD
Tales of Symphonia - My most favourite game ever. Amusing storyline. Adorable characters (except Colette). Cam Clarke voice acting. <3 Cute graphics. Has everything.
Baten Kaitos - Hate the voice acting, but good storyline. And fun battle-ness. xD
Atelier Iris - Alchemy thing = Funfunfun. Really. Cute graphics. Decent voice acting. Weird storyline, but good.
Final Fantasy 9 - Only Final Fantasy game I can stand. And I love it. (:
Okami - Awesome. xD Pretty graphics. Good storyline. That drawing thing is fun. You control a wolf. It's just plain amusing.
Dragon Quest - OMFG. Cockney accent. <333.
Escape from Monkey Island - Hilarious. ;-; Loveeeeee. <3

Rurrik
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-18-2007, 02:07 AM

Almost any game from NIS. <3 both Disgaea and D2.

Montgomery Domoheart
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-18-2007, 02:11 AM

What's my favorite video game? Choose between all my previouc games?! That is madness! I couldn't do that. Well, I could. It's like picking favorites with your children. You could sure as hell do it, but you just don't want to.

(But if I had to pick, it would be LoZ: Minish Cap.)

KatScratches
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to KatScratches Send a message via MSN to KatScratches

Old 10-19-2007, 03:38 PM

Right now, I am in love with

Kingdom Hearts 2
Cooking Mama
Bioshock

pbnj_dh
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to pbnj_dh

Old 10-19-2007, 04:40 PM

Whew, too many to list them all but I can list the games I was most addicted to, heh.

Project Justice (Dreamcast)
Soul Caliber 1 (Dreamcast)
Soul Caliber 2 (Xbox)
Otagi (Xbox)
Tony Hawk 1 (Playstation)
Golden Sun (Gameboy Advance)
World of Warcraft (PC)
King's Quest (PC)
Dungeons and Dragons - Return of the Dark Queen (PC)

Ahhh so many good games out there... You're going to make me want to go home and break some of these out, heh.

riv4
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-19-2007, 06:57 PM

Halo 3, MySims, and Guitar Hero II.