OnyxSaphire
*^_^*

Old 07-27-2008, 01:53 AM

I love the name of your thread, it totally got my attention.

Mimily_chan
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Mimily_chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LennaHime View Post
HIYA FUYUMI! <3 I've been busy with work and stuff. @__@

Mimi, your freebie's ready! I'm uploading it now. :3
OoO that was supper fast
yayy~~

LennaHime
(◎_◎;)

If you lived in my area, I'd tell you to apply at my hardware store. One girl's leaving to work as a nurse, and then me and another cashier are leaving in 3 weeks to go to college. ^^; I hope you find one soon fuyumi.

@Onyx- Okie dokie! Added~ Doom is fun, isn't it?

@Mimi- Lenna has magical speed art skills! XD

OnyxSaphire
*^_^*

Old 07-27-2008, 01:55 AM

Quote:

super fun :)

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to fuyumi_saito

Old 07-27-2008, 01:57 AM

@Lenna
oh college..totally forgot about that. I should get a job before all those private college people will come back and snap up all the jobs. but that also means some people will be leaving in a few weeks. hm. Though more people are coming back then leaving.

*doesn't want to think about that* ah, I see. I've never worked in a hardware store before. Don't think I could either ^^' I know nothing about tools.

I'm sure I'll find one eventually..and if I don't I'll just.. keep looking ^^'

I'm sure we don't live near eachother. hm. I wish I was related to people that worked. That's really how you get a job around here these days, knowing people who work there.

Mimily_chan
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-27-2008, 01:57 AM

Quote:
If you lived in my area, I'd tell you to apply at my hardware store. One girl's leaving to work as a nurse, and then me and another cashier are leaving in 3 weeks to go to college. ^^; I hope you find one soon fuyumi.

@Mimi- Lenna has magical speed art skills! XD

gaaaahhhhh lenna :heart::drool: omg omg so kawaiiiiiiiiiii~~
I :heart: you
-huggles lenna- :drool:

OnyxSaphire
*^_^*

Old 07-27-2008, 01:59 AM

no kidding, I finished college finally and thought getting a job would be a bit easy.....but a year later and I'm still trying to get myself into a school district :(
I have absolutely no connections and it makes finding a teaching job 100 times harder

Your pic is SO cute Mimi, and happy early birthday!!!

Last edited by OnyxSaphire; 07-27-2008 at 02:03 AM..

Mimily_chan
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-27-2008, 02:04 AM

@ Onyx: yup yup
and thankies <333

OnyxSaphire
*^_^*

Old 07-27-2008, 02:05 AM

welcome :D

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 07-27-2008, 02:08 AM

@Onyx
oh yes, a teaching job would be hard to find, especially right now. >_< Personally I'd do almost anything as a job.

I wish you the best of luck. It'll be tough, because teachers don't get paid much so it takes a really long time for them to retire. When I was in school. which isn't saying much since that was a year ago, about, there were probably 4-7 teachers who were 70 or older and were still working there.

LennaHime
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-27-2008, 02:09 AM

Sorry, my computer burped. @_@

I'm glad you like it Mimi. :D

@fuyu- I still don't know anything about hardware after working in a hardware store for nearly 3 years. Its all just cashier stuff and telling people where the toilet stuff is. XD

@Onyx- hope you can find a job teaching somewhere. Around here, it seems like teachers are always leaving, but then again my high school was in a bad school district. D:

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 07-27-2008, 02:10 AM

@lenna
lol. that seems easy enough. I guess I should try broadening my job search a bit more.

OnyxSaphire
*^_^*

Old 07-27-2008, 02:11 AM

the stupid thing is that when I was in school they totally made it seem like it would be easy, and i didn't believe it but after hearing it so often I stupidly began to believe it
Thanks for the good luck :)

LennaHime
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-27-2008, 02:11 AM

If you have experience in cashier-ing, then you can probably work just about anywhere.

@Onyx- I don't think I could be a teacher. I wouldn't have the patience. ^^;

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 07-27-2008, 02:16 AM

@Onyxsaphire
hm.. Well you shouldn't think you're stupid. It's hard to find a job anywhere depending on where you live. If you live in the states like I do, then yeah almost anywhere it's gonna be hard. you could always apply to work at like..a district a bit farther away from where you live. >_<" like.. a city or two away. idk.. *doesn't really know what sorta area you live in so that might be hard*

I live in a city that's right next to another one that's really small..they might as well be the same city, but none the less. it's not far away. too far to walk but by bus or car...well yeah..

Sorry for rambling. it's almost 10:30

@lenna
oi, no I have no experience whatsoever. I've been trying to get a job around this place since I was 16.. -_-'' though now I've applied at more places and such..idk maybe I should apply at..*shudders* dutch village,

OnyxSaphire
*^_^*

Old 07-27-2008, 02:19 AM

no worries about rambling, one of my friends i an expert at it, I don't even notice any more.
I basically live in a little town with lots of little towns around me. I've sent out applications to as many towns as I am willing to drive to (an hour or more is a little ridiculous)

I got a lot of patience training when I worked at a day care

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 07-27-2008, 02:20 AM

@Saphire
Hmm..you could work part time somewhere till you get a job..unless your doing that already. *nods* I can understand patience. I have very little when it comes to myself, but others I'm just fine.

What's it like working at a daycare?

OnyxSaphire
*^_^*

Old 07-27-2008, 02:23 AM

I really had fun, but the place I worked at was horribly annoying. So I loved the kids, I just didn't like management
I subbed all last year just to try and get my name out there, didn't help so far though

LennaHime
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-27-2008, 02:24 AM

I didn't have any experience before being a cashier. Its not brain surgery or anything. ^w^ Surely you'll be able to find a job, Fuyumi.

I used to babysit. That's probably why I don't wanna be a teacher. ^^;;;

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 07-27-2008, 02:27 AM

@Saphire
hmm..well it might take a lot of time. I don't really know how the school job thing works. When it comes to being a chef though, you work from the ground up. Prep work..then slowly you actually start making food. XD

@Lenna
hm. I guess I'll just keep applying places and hope I get lucky.. but i'm not in school, don't have any work experience, and I can't get my GED till I have money..from a job.. so my confidence level overall is pretty low.

I happen to be in a pleasant mood this week though. it's weird..

OnyxSaphire
*^_^*

Old 07-27-2008, 02:33 AM

very true
good luck with the search, some place will want to hire you, it just unfortunately might take a bit to find who

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 07-27-2008, 02:34 AM

@saphire
thank you. I need all the luck I can get.. on monday I guess I'll go out and start applying more places ^^"

LennaHime
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-27-2008, 02:39 AM

Kuromi, if you're here, your freebie's done~!

Fuyumi, lots of luck on your job quest. :3

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 07-27-2008, 02:41 AM

@Lenna
thank you ^^

well I gotta go for now, I'll be back again tomorrow. It's almost 11 pm now XD good night every, sweet dreams.

OnyxSaphire
*^_^*

Old 07-27-2008, 02:41 AM

hmmmm someone gobbled up my post! luckily it wasn't anything important :)

night fuyumi