Kanamo
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-06-2007, 02:03 AM

I'm a noob at role-playing as I've never done it before. @__@ But! I want to try it out since so many of my friends say it's really fun. I'm rather intimidated by the large threads of awesometastic roleplayers, so I'm asking if anybody would be willing to roleplay with me? Just in case you're wondering how I try to role-play:

Quote:
A ray of light infiltrated Saikyu's room and aroused him from slumber. Last night was an unforgetable night-regardless of how many hours of sleep he could sink in. Nothing could erase the tempting and sweet taste stolen from Ayrin's hand. Saikyu sat up in bed and contemplated if he should fix breakfast soon or lay another 10 minutes in bed. It was an exhausting night afterall. He glanced fondly over at the cold, empty bedside that was warmed just a couple of hours before. Fingering the spectacles that laid by his lamp post, he decided to get up.

Cleaning up the ice cream boxes and dishes, he rubbed the jeweled one fondly as he remembered Ayrin's hand playfully soaking in it. Perhaps he'll have to call the gang up again to do another round of Osama since it was an enjoyable night. Walking into the kitchen, he whistled a happy tune until-SMACK! He ran into a purple blurb of a figure. Reaching anxiously, he patted around for his spectacles until he heard a voice huskily ask, "are you looking for this?"
If anybody is interested, that'd be great! XD I only ask that you'd type correctly (punctuations, captiliziations, etc.) please!

Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 06-06-2007, 04:44 AM

i might be interested, but the spelling issue is my problem, and I get told about it at times, so if you don't mind that, I would be more than happy to RP

seripha
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-06-2007, 05:57 AM

You're more than welcome to come and join our Kingdoms RP. I know that Erios and Chiazu can be a little overwhelming due to size but we welcome new characters all the time. Even if you're relatively new to the RP world, we're a pretty patient bunch and are willing to explain things as long as you're willing to listen :).

We also have a new Kingdom opening up (Duvah) that you could take a look at too. Our OOC thread is big but we like new people to join in. It would be especially easy to get in on the Duvah thing as well.

But I have to say that your writing style is beyond what I would called 'noobish'. It's got a flow and coherent thought to it. You may be unexperienced but we all started off there. :)

If you have any other qualms about things you can also check out the Anti-munch sticky thread. That should show you all the things you can avoid :)

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord
Send a message via AIM to Sinspiration Send a message via MSN to Sinspiration Send a message via Yahoo to Sinspiration

Old 06-06-2007, 07:00 AM

Its nothing to fear joining an 'awesometastic'* rp, in truth if you can follow a few guidelines and rules you could play in any of my rps no mattter how new you are to it, all it takes is a good imagination, is all :p

*Cool word, I so have to use it someday xD

And judging from your example, I'd say you're well on your way to being a top rper, good job! *thumbs up* x3

I'd invite you to RP with me and my friend, but I'm still setting up my first major rp on Mene xD

Kanamo
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-06-2007, 03:56 PM

@Donut: Thanks so much for your interest. :'D But unfortunately.. .__. Typing correctly is one of those things I must have. xD If I continually read an uneditted thread thingy for a long time, I will probably pick up the habbit and I don't want to do that. ;__; I'm so sorry!

@Seripha: Ahh! Really? >w< Aw! Thank you so much-I'll definitely check it out and try it. <33

Thanks for being so patient and kind with me. XD <33

@Sinspiration: Ohh.. I like your name. *___*

Thank you very much for the encouragement! I guess it's just a matter of stepping out into the platform and seeing what comes up. >w<

Awww! Thank you! And good luck setting up your roleplay! <33