Doofus Soda
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-31-2007, 04:25 AM

• Haha, I just lost the ambition to work on it! 8DD
    *Gets shot by an arrow*
    Oh and what is the thing you're holding in your hand? :3

RovingMercenary
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to RovingMercenary Send a message via MSN to RovingMercenary Send a message via Yahoo to RovingMercenary

Old 03-31-2007, 04:58 AM

A spear, bud.

And why exactly have you lost the ambition to work on your character's profile? -_-

Doofus Soda
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-31-2007, 06:22 AM

• I don't know, it's just sometimes real hard for me to work on a profile. D:
    Maybe because I resent at the fact of having bios in profiles.
    >w<

RovingMercenary
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to RovingMercenary Send a message via MSN to RovingMercenary Send a message via Yahoo to RovingMercenary

Old 03-31-2007, 04:04 PM

Ah.

Well, a bio and a profile are, in essence, the same thing. So you are confusing me to no end, Doof. :P

Doofus Soda
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-31-2007, 04:12 PM

• History history, whatever. >_>

RovingMercenary
*^_^*

Old 03-31-2007, 04:17 PM

Mmm. Well, let's put this in perspective.

A history is not just a benchmark of how descrpitive one is or how much time one puts into a character. It's a method of giving that character life. If one has a past, then that past determines the reactions and behavior of the present. If your character has no history, no past, no interesting tidbits that happened before, then what are they?

The history explains, in detail, how they became who or what they are today. How they got their weapons, their powers, their abilities. Why they're so angry when a certain situation comes along. Things like that. So I am requiring, for the sake of storyline, a history section for each character. :D

Doofus Soda
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-04-2007, 02:32 AM

• Um, yea. Let's just go with that. >_>
    *Skipped over the whole thing*

RovingMercenary
*^_^*

Old 04-04-2007, 03:28 AM

...Okay, that made me laugh.

Just give it a shot. Doesn't matter how short it is to begin with, just try putting one in. Make it longer as the RP progresses.

Hungry_Wolf
(-.-)zzZ
n/a
Send a message via AIM to Hungry_Wolf Send a message via MSN to Hungry_Wolf

Old 04-06-2007, 04:28 AM

Hm, I might join in on this, but alas I suffer the lazy bug as well. But a question for you.

Can characters have a soul edge fragment from the start or is it a determined thing by fighting over the fragments?-For balance purposes I'd assume it would be fighting over them-

RovingMercenary
*^_^*

Old 04-06-2007, 08:18 AM

You can have one in the beginning, but just be warned that until the part in the storyline where Soul Calibur is awakened, you will be a target for anyone who wants the fragment you possess. Like mad.

Hungry_Wolf
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 04-06-2007, 02:23 PM

Username:Hungry_Wolf

Character Name: Deiter Nichols

Sex:Male

Birthplace: Munich

Birthdate: 4-3-76

Appearance: Deiter is a very intimidating man at 6'1, his dark hair and normally gruff expression make it look like he is always grumpy, his training with the GSG9 means he is in the best shape he could possibly be. Alot of people joke that if Deiter smiled then it would be the sign of a apocolypse, even if he is a normally happy person. A living block of muscle fit into a tight dexteritous frame. His Size makes it very easy to be a intimidating target in hand to hand.

Personality-A very stotic man who learned more from his own personal experiences that school could ever teach him, Deiter has a bit of a violence problem but it is kept in check by healthy sparring and police work, once admitted into the GSG9 he lightened up considerably and is known to crack a joke or two. He finds criminals personally disgusting and has great pleasure in his work-and great pleasure breaking a nose or two-

Alignment: Nuetral-Evil

While very much following the law, Deiter's own personality would have him turn into a punisher-esque crime enforcer. He believes that punishment for henious crimes is death. He has seen everything from rapists to homicides and now at the GSG9, Drug induced terrorists and slavery. He would be more than willing to have somthing that could allow him to follow his own ideals.

Weapon: Fists

Deiter has dabbled in a large number of martial arts to make his own versitile style for combat, as stated below that is only a small amount of what he has practiced, but he has mastered none of them and perfers to keep his combat style fluid and not restrict himself to one art completely. On a related note he is quite skilled in firearms.

History:
Deiter Nichols was born into the house of Anyanna and Lucian Nichols, Deiter who found school difficult often had dreams of joining the German Army, after barely graduating himself out of school by attempting to enlist into the army, frustrated that he was unable to past the requirements; Deiter joined the Brundespolizei where he became a very prominent police officer patrolling his home town of Munich.

The third year into his employment he was contacted and offered to join GSG9, the elite German Counter Terrorism Unit which he applied for and being in better shape after his Police Stint, passed with flying colors. Deiter quickly immersed himself into the elite world of the GSG9, taking up more advanced martial arts training and learning martial arts such as Lerdrit, Boxing, Brazillian Jiu-Jutsu and others to further improve his body.

RovingMercenary
*^_^*

Old 04-06-2007, 07:30 PM

Awesome. Welcome to the RP.

Hungry_Wolf
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 04-06-2007, 07:31 PM

I'm assuming you just want me to make his intro then all the characters will eventually intersect?

RovingMercenary
*^_^*

Old 04-06-2007, 07:34 PM

That's the plan. Go ahead and start RPing. The scene has already been set, and you either find a piece of the Soul Edge or not, or get involved in a situation that involves one of the pieces, which will most likely end up being chaotic.

Go for it.

EDIT: Wow, that was nuts. I salute you, bud. You have made the first epic post in this RP. Depending on how far he slides into the dark side, I'll switch your character to the Soul Edge roster.

flaming-Scorpion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-06-2007, 09:37 PM

that was a wonderful first entry wolf =D

Hungry_Wolf
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 04-06-2007, 09:40 PM

Well thank you, I've been Rping for about five years or so. And I also like to write. So I hope I'm good enough. XD

EDIT: Well Roving, I'm not sure how I want him either. But He's probably gonna lean on the Soul Edge side as well..and thank you again. I didn't think it was that good. ^^;;

flaming-Scorpion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-06-2007, 09:44 PM

you're a lot better than me XD But i've only been rp'ing for a little over a year...and then writing mostly poetry and stuff. I love writing but don't do a lot of prose or long stories -besides fanfiction, but i havn't done a lot of that too recently- >_>;

wow i'm watching bambi 2...

Hungry_Wolf
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 04-06-2007, 09:47 PM

All about practice really, work on your grammar and the rest comes on its own. Least that's how I learned.

flaming-Scorpion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-06-2007, 09:53 PM

I'm horrible at grammar XD and i've had soooo many people tell me that...and i'm becoming rather convinced that i'm not getting any better.

Hungry_Wolf
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 04-06-2007, 09:55 PM

Yeah, you'll have stints like that..you just need to keep beating it into your head and you'll be doing great.

RovingMercenary
*^_^*

Old 04-06-2007, 09:55 PM

Well, the battle will begin as to who can get the most shards. Hey, who knows? Get enough of them and there might be a like, two and a half sword that's formed in the end, at least for the moment.

Hungry_Wolf
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 04-06-2007, 09:57 PM

All depends on how many join eh? Well I shall do my best.

flaming-Scorpion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-06-2007, 10:06 PM

I think my OC is happy with her one measly shard XD thankfully she isn't amazingly power hungry o_o;

RovingMercenary
*^_^*

Old 04-06-2007, 10:18 PM

Then she's going to have a rough time, because this guy seems to be out on a mission to get your little piece of Soul Edge. Depending on where you are, he'll either have to hop a plane, or go just around the corner. You'd better post well...

Hungry_Wolf
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 04-06-2007, 10:21 PM

Oh yes, he will be quite ruthless in his hunt.