*^_^*

Old 05-22-2007, 09:54 PM

• Not really :]

but a roleplay sample would be good if you can :D

French Vanilla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-22-2007, 10:30 PM

Samples here.

The posts by French Vanilla (obviously) are by me.
XD

Asada
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 05-23-2007, 02:18 AM

Username: Asada

Character name: Elysia

Species: half-demon/half-human

Level:5

Heaven/Hell: Hell

Basics: The child of an illicit romance between a human witch and a demon. Even though she is part demon, she is a relatively good person. She tries to be apathetic but cares more than she likes to admit. She can be standoffish, stubborn and just plain frustrating. She prefers to be left alone as much as possible.

Information: Elysia's mother had been a powerful dark witch on earth, named Lillith. She had the abilities to summon the very demons of hell to do her bidding. One particular demon was named Ahriman. He, unlike many demons, was handsome and charismatic. The two soon fell in love, and, against the very laws of Hell, married. Not wanting to be seperated, and unable to live in the human world, Ahriman snuck Lillith into the third level of Hell where he lived.

For a time they lived peacefully, and Elysia was born. However the horrors and tortures of Hell took a toll on Lillith's mind and she began to go insane. Soon her screams and cries could be heard through out the third level of Hell whenever Ahriman was not around to comfort her. Naturally Ahriman's superiors discovered what had been going on, and, as punishment, condemned Lillith to eternity in the lowest levels of Hell. Ahriman would visit her, but eventually even his visits could console her and she inevitably lost her mind completely. Her howls rung out through all of Hell and her once beautiful face became contorted and hideous. Feeling pity for her, a demoness by the name of Nereza changed Lillith into one of the hounds that prevent the souls from leaving their proper place in Hell.

Elysia grew up hearing tales of her mother, the beautiful witch who had lost her mind and become a snarling beast, but had never gone to see her. Though she can venture to the human world and blend in fine, she does not feel that she fits in there properly, however many of the Demons also reject her as a filthy halfbreed. Now an adult, she is attempting to make her way in both worlds. She occasionally performs tasks for higher demons and will go into the human world and take on bounty hunting or assassin jobs.

Powers/Abilities: She's very strong, extremely agile and heals quickly (not in miliseconds but a lot faster than a normal human, time depends on the wound). She has (physical) demonic characteristics that she can hide, and will become a full demon when her body is too stressed to suppress it. At that moment she's no longer in full control of herself and is liable to hurt (or kill) anyone in her path. This rarely happens but when it does you don't want to be her target, or anywhere within 150 yards for that matter. She has keen sight and hearing. However, having grown up in the underworld, her eyes and skin are sensative to sunlight so she doesn't venture out in the day often. As you'll see in her discription, she has wings, and can use them..but there's a caveat to it in some instances. She can be killed, it just take more work than for a normal human.

Appearance: She's in her early to mid twenties, dark-red hair (in a braid) with china-blue eyes. She has pale skin and is fairly tall. Most of the time she's seen with a small set of horns and a useable pair of wings, but if she's in the human world she hides these by pulling the horns into her skin and wrapping the wings flat against her before dressing (these provide a little extra armor, but really only so much). This is both an advantage and disadvantage because if she needed to fly away in an emergency she'd have to remove, or rip, her shirt to do so.

ok that's all I could come up with lol.

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 05-23-2007, 05:57 AM

• lol. Okay Asada your in, :D Welcome!

French vanilla Join whenever you like! :D

Shishunki
=w=/

Old 05-23-2007, 09:25 PM

Seeing how we need more demons I'll be one. Thanks for the summary. If you'd prefer I could play a male. I don't normally rp men, but seeing how there are so few here I'd be willing to. ^^'

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 05-23-2007, 10:22 PM

• If you want to play a guy that'd be awesome :D

Shishunki
=w=/

Old 05-24-2007, 05:47 AM

Ok I will! I just need to think of his personality... And when I come back from the weekend break... ^^' Sorry. I have to scout colleges, and there is a lack of internet. *tear* So when I'm back I will be ready.

French Vanilla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-24-2007, 10:13 PM

@Lennifer:
You think I qualify with my samples?
*o*

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 05-24-2007, 10:27 PM

• French Vanilla: Easily! :]

Shishunki: :D cool, can't wait till when you get a chance to post your cahracter and post :]

I.C.A.R.I.A.N.A
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-24-2007, 10:36 PM

I was just curious if everyone in the RPG is understanding of the time frame/cultural period of the characters that reside on Earth, be they minor or important characters. Since one of the earlier posts I read mentioned a scene that seemed remniscent to a Medieval time frame, especially since it was during this time frame that most human beings still had a strong belief, or a fantasy-based belief, of the existance of angels and devils.

So, although I am not in charge of this RPG, I was curious if we could all agree on a set time frame for the characters which are a part of the RPG to be involved in. If it is modern, than we can adapt the prominant scene to a more modern setting...however, if we all agree that the time setting should be in a more ancient time...then please, no more references to modern technology or things of that nature...it throws the whole RPG out of whack...

Thanks ^_^

French Vanilla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-24-2007, 10:41 PM

Lalala~
-fills out profile happily-

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 05-25-2007, 05:57 AM

• I.C.A.R.I.A.N.A - The timeframe I think we where on when we where on earth was a decaying modern society, maybe a little more technologically advanced. I don't know DX< Although, even if we decide on modern or whatever it doesn't mean that you can't have old fashioned farmers which still believe in god strongly... Not sure.

French Vanilla: yay! xD

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-25-2007, 02:00 PM

why does there have to be a set time frame? Earth time doesnt have to run the same course as heaven and hell time does it? Why are angel's and demons who are superior beings have to be confined to a set time frame on earth.

SleepingPumpkin
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 05-25-2007, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Hatter
why does there have to be a set time frame? Earth time doesnt have to run the same course as heaven and hell time does it? Why are angel's and demons who are superior beings have to be confined to a set time frame on earth.
Well I can see her point. And even if angels and demons are superior beings, I don't think they are able to disobey certain laws of time and space. I think what ICARINA meant is that Llyandria being on earth is seeing them as a rural agricultural society, so the later garage door reference didn't make sense to her.

French Vanilla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-25-2007, 11:58 PM

-rolls around-
Is anyone else here?

French Vanilla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-26-2007, 02:53 AM

Mhmn, sorry, my tyrannical father, who monopolizes my labtop, has demanded I shut it off.

French Vanilla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-26-2007, 04:41 PM

• [list:993eaee57c]
    Username: French Vanilla.
    Character Name: My calling, your prayer; sing out into the night air ;; Belladonna.
    Species: I can make your dreams burst with sweet desire because I’m the shadow in your heart ;; Demon - Vampire.
    Level: Step back, this girl’s hot ;; Level eight.
    Heaven/Hell: Hell ;; Human World.

Basics: [list:993eaee57c]
    [ª] Erratic in behavior and favor.
    [ª] Self aware.
    [ª] Loves surprising people and usurping expectations.
    [ª] Does things without an apparent reason or cause.
    [ª] Apt to mood swings.
    [ª] Kind to those she finds to be entertaining.
    [ª] Apathetic toward stereotypical positions.
    [ª] Sings to her own tune; dances to her own beat.
    [ª] Startlingly wise and profound when she wants to be.

Information:
Belladonna is a very old demonic entity and many of the current day vampires can trace some sort of relation or lineage back to her. She is in no way their creator, but echoes of her impermeable presence can be found in just about any creature that brews darker needs within their hearts. The legends of Hekate stem from her existence. Incubi and succubae have little affect on her, for she is largely asexual; she is mentally more attracted to what a person is than what physical shape they assume. However, she has been known to take a few extraordinary lovers to her bed, human or otherwise, and few have worked up courage of any sort to question her. In fact, she prefers to leave the courts of Hell and Heaven very much alone, living life under the creed of “If you don’t bitch at me, I won’t bitch at you. Likewise, push, and I’ll shove you right off the Grand Canyon with a smile.”

By no means is she ill informed of the goings and comings of Heaven or Hell; Belladonna probably knows more about it than anyone, other than those directly involved, but she sagely operates under an indifferent mask, uncaring of how power changes hands or which side has won the latest battle, militant or otherwise. She carries great wisdom of the world, but interferes rarely.

At the moment, she has no invested interest in how the timeless war passes. It may sound strange, but she has more care of what happens in the human world than anything right now. In fact, she’s been generously looking after her two current lovers; the thought that one of them might be injured irks her more than the thought that Jewel, or whatever her name is, might lose her rule of Hell. But above all, she holds her twin brother in the highest favor and allows him the most affection. Due to this method of action, Belladonna is often viewed as a neutral source, despite her technical classification as a demon.

Powers/Abilities:
  • [ª] Paths that Cross: able to, for the most part, command what harm does or does not leave the spirit realm, particularly at graveyards, Belladonna is often associated with the power of necromancy, but this is untrue. Rather, she holds rule over the ghosts and remnants that are left behind, able to communicate with them and direct their actions. She holds the most power over wild areas, forests, borders, doorways, crossroads, and graveyards.

[ª] Yew: Belladonna can draw either wisdom or death from yew berries, as they are a symbol of her power. The leaves of the yew plant represent the boundary between the Underworld and the Living, so it has become her crest.

[ª] Fire and Light: among her magical abilities, she can summon and/or quench fire and light at will. Though this seems to conflict strongly with her station as a demon, she does not mind, and her powers over the dead and the passage of spirits more than make of for it.

[ª] Her appearances in the human world are limited to dawn, dusk, night, and twilight. She cannot abide direct sunlight of noontime or any such thing. It is easiest for her to walk among them once the sky has darkened.

[ª] Belladonna, for the most part, cannot act directly. She guides others to do her bidding, but she loathes direct action.

[ª] Belladonna cannot directly defy her twin.

Appearance:
Belladonna is a slim girl with cautiously crafted proportions. Her skin is a fair ivory prone to the first touches of primrose blush, her hands slender and small. Her whole frame is dainty and delicate; her heart shaped face and wide, doe-like eyes are at war with the striking, cold red-claret irises. Her mouth, though full and tempting, and is too often pressed into a displeased or careless line. Long, moonlight tendrils of hair fall around her face, reaching her knees. But when powered up and angry, her hair has the tendency of flying up, angry spikes of silver, accompanying the horns that flash into existence. With a strong inclination towards the colors red and crimson, Belladonna carries a signature scarlet boa most of where she goes. In her human form, she appears to be a young child, perhaps fourteen or fifteen, with a fall of snow white hair and lavender eyes.[/list:u:993eaee57c][/list:u:993eaee57c]

• [list:993eaee57c]
    Username: French Vanilla.
    Character Name: Kiss the shadows before your eternal rest ;; Myrrh.
    Species: Whisper softly, death has yet to come ;; Demon - Vampire.
    Level: Frozen Aisle ;; Level eight.
    Heaven/Hell: Hell ;; Human World.

Basics: [list:993eaee57c]
    [ª] Consistent.
    [ª] Stubborn.
    [ª] Self centered.
    [ª] Does things without an apparent reason or cause.
    [ª] Apt to mood swings.
    [ª] One track mind.
    [ª] Dangerously focused.
    [ª] Blind to the outside world.
    [ª] Shrewd.
    [ª] Sly.
    [ª] Obsessive.

Information:
Myrrh shares much of the same views and beliefs as his twin, and like his twin, he cannot disobey any direct orders given by his twin. They strongly respect the decisions of the other, but when younger, had sworn not to abuse this power and use it sparingly. Both have, for the moment, kept this oath.

Like his sister, he has little care of what happens in Hell and Heaven; in truth, he cares little of what happens to anyone but him and his sister. He sees her as the only person he can trust and therefore, the only person he can trust his love with. What do they care of incest, after all? They’re demons and when you’ve lived as long as he has, things like incest and such are hardly a taboo.

Myrrh borders obsessive in his watch over his sister. He will not bide any harm coming her way, and would, gladly, destroy anything that dares to approach her. Needless to say, he does not approve of her taking lovers, especially not her human lovers. He is fiercely jealous of them and whenever she displays extra attention of fondness for one of them he sets about on a mission to rid himself of their irritable presences. He yearns for a time when it was just him and her, and no one else existed in their worlds. Myrrh can not stand watching her broaden her horizons and include others in her favor.

His duplicity is well done though, for he is the epitome of innocence and guileless brother to his twin. He is polite and kind around her, generous and benevolent to those she likes, showing off the best sides, and often acts submissive to her directives. But behind her back, he harbors grudges against all that near her heart and scheme to disrupt any hope of those around her of being her most favored.

Powers/Abilities:
  • [ª] Watch the Pendant Swing: capable of paralyzing others, capturing their wills, and hypnotizing them.

[ª] Myrrh: Myrrh‘s namesake, he can from it draw the ability to plants bitterness and unkindly thoughts into another‘s mind. Like Yew is Belladonna’s crest, so is Myrrh his crest.

[ª] Ice: among his magical abilities, he can freeze just about anything and/or drain tiny amounts of life out of living creatures.

[ª] Like his sister, appearances in the human world are limited to dawn, dusk, night, and twilight.

[ª] Myrrh cannot directly defy his twin.

Appearance:
In his demon form, Myrrh sports shorn, dark brown locks that fade to a daring red at the tips. His eyes are an icy blue and his face, more often than not, displays displeasure or grimness. Though there are obvious differences in coloring, the resemblance between the two siblings lies more in their facial structure. However, in human form, the two are obviously twins. Myrrh also takes on a waterfall of pale, silver hair and blankly colors irises. His tall figure dwarfs that of his sister, easily looking to be twenty or so.[/list:u:993eaee57c][/list:u:993eaee57c]

Click Banner for Link to Quest Thread. <3 Come chat with me? ; w ;
I ♥ LINA ! * /// *

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 05-26-2007, 04:55 PM

• :] Okay, Welcoem!, Join when you want. :D

Asada
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 05-27-2007, 11:54 PM

Hey Lenni...sorry for my late replies...I start typing them...then life jumps in the way :?

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 05-28-2007, 11:19 PM

• Don't worry xD my internet is really messed up at the moment, so i'm struggling to post most of the time. DX< Sorry if I take ages to reply.

Oh, and i'll get around to updating the characters and ruels soon when the connection here actually starts working at about 1am or something

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-29-2007, 01:37 AM

Can I god mod smite the new one that didnt read the rules but posted in our thread anyway? Pllleeeasse pleaaasse can I smite her and her misspelled ways?

Shishunki
=w=/

Old 05-29-2007, 03:57 AM

I vote yes... >> But that's just me....
You people have been so busy....What'd I miss?

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-29-2007, 04:08 AM

Well, lucifer was nearly shanked by Rapheal, Robin is hanging out in Hell's eden watching the fight, Jewel hired asu..ara.. a half demon to help rescue her sister, Belial finds an angel dancing, then wanders to earth, crushes Jewel's sister, Jewel and her half demon come to earth, Lucifel showed up, Belial tried to kill jewel, a nooblet made her presence known and Belial is currently picking his nose.

Asada
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 05-29-2007, 04:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Hatter
Well, lucifer was nearly shanked by Rapheal, Robin is hanging out in Hell's eden watching the fight, Jewel hired asu..ara.. a half demon to help rescue her sister, Belial finds an angel dancing, then wanders to earth, crushes Jewel's sister, Jewel and her half demon come to earth, Lucifel showed up, Belial tried to kill jewel, a nooblet made her presence known and Belial is currently picking his nose.
LOL Elysia. The half demon is Elysia..though Asuara sounds like a good name too...^_^

Shishunki
=w=/

Old 05-29-2007, 04:38 AM

In my language "shanked" means something dirty...
And why is Belial trying to hurt Jewel?! O.o
Well I got an idea for a character! Yay! Name too, I'll get it down soon.