clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-21-2007, 12:43 AM

The theater is a crazy place, filled with equally crazy people. ‘Coming Attractions’ is a semi-professional theater troupe that puts on one production a year in summer, and is no exception to the rules of insanity that seem to apply to the theater. This season, they’re producing a play by a local author called “Last Day”, a bitter-sweet story of a few friends on their last day before going to college, knowing that they’ll never be as close as they were. The author is involved in the production, but has no real say. Which really drives them nuts after the director (who has already been given rights) decides the show needs to be a delightful musical romp. Add on lazy tek guys, bizarre costuming, and actors that are either crazy or nuts, and any struggling author would fear for their creation.

This RP is a comedy. So, think about that when you’re making your characters.

Rules:

1. Mene TOS
2. Literacy! I don’t expect a novel from you, but, good spelling and grammar, and a post that’s worth eight gold +, is about the expectations.
3. Be respectful to everyone.
4. Post your profile here, or PM it to me. Any profiles that are posted on the main board will be rejected
5. I have to give you the okay before you can post

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-21-2007, 12:44 AM

Characters needed: You do have to pick from these. And once these are filled, I won’t take applications. The RP MAY start before all roles are filled.

Writer: Played by clevernamepending

Director:

Stage manager:

Lead Actress:

Lead Actor:

Secondary Actress:

Secondary Actor:

Props Guy:

Lighting Guy:

Sound Guy:

Costume Guy:

Applications: Feel free to make your character as neurotic as you like

Mene Name:
Character Name:
Who are they:
Appearance:
History:
Other:

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-21-2007, 12:48 AM

Characters:

Mene Name: clevernamepending
Character Name: Kari Laurence
Who are they: The writer
Personality: Kari is a sweet kind of girl, very sensitive, as many artists tend to be. She’s easily stressed, rather neurotic, and afraid of confrontation, which leads to more stress as her problems escalate. Which makes her even more neurotic. It’s a vicious cycle.
Appearance: Clicky
History: Kari did a lot of high-school drama. Actually, she pretty much ran the drama club at her school, and while she never took the stage often, she wrote, directed, or did tek for the plays. She was used to being in charge. Then she went off to college and fell out of the drama loop, but really wanted to get back into it, so she gave a play she had written to a local troupe, and here she is.
Other: