Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-25-2011, 12:55 PM

One on one between myself and X3_iRawr_X3. So if you are not one of us, then please don't post.

My Character:
Name: Ian
Appearance:

Last edited by Neko Ninja; 01-25-2011 at 11:04 PM..

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to X3_iRawr_X3

Old 01-25-2011, 10:59 PM

My Character!
Name: Drake
Appearance:

----------

Today was just an average day at Salem Boarding School. It was a private boarding school that was hard to get into. There many bright students attened the school including Drake. He was a second year. He was considered one of the smartest guys there, but he didn't agree. Currently Drake was heading back to his dorm. He currently shared a dorm with a boy name Ian. He and him were friends, yes. He wasn't sure where he was at the moment. Drake entered the dorm, when he did, he sat on the bed.

(Sorry its short. I was rushed >:l )

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-26-2011, 12:32 AM

{{It's fine.}}

Ian was in the restroom connected to the room he shared with his friend, Drake. That was one of the only good things about this school. At this moment, he had a razor blade over his wrist when he heard Drake come in. He instantly hid it and came out. "Hey." he said, sitting on his bed.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-26-2011, 12:57 AM

Drake smiled. "Hey. I was wondering where you were." He soon stood up, and removed his shirt. "Today has been a long day. I'm so glad I don't have to take mid-terms this afternoon. Hey, what about you?" He asked before he let his hair down. His hair framed his face perfectly and it aligned his body perfectly as well. He then laid back, putting his arms behind his head.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-26-2011, 01:06 AM

"I've been here for a while." Ian said. "I had to take a ton of tests this morning. But I've been resting here all afternoon." he told him. He looked at his friend for a moment before turning his gaze to the ceiling. It had been a really long day. And he just wanted to be alone for now. But it wasn't like he could kick Drake out.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-26-2011, 01:21 AM

Drake looked at him. He thought for a moment. For some reason he chuckled. He stood up, moving over to him and riffled his hair. "What's with you, you always seem to gaze like that." He joked. "Anyway, I'm going to take a shower. So gaze all you want." He joked again before heading off into the bathroom. It wasn't long before the the shower was heard and he stripped down and got into the shower, letting the water hit his body.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-26-2011, 12:51 PM

Ian watched him go into the bathroom. He pulled back his sleeves when he heard the shower start to see the multiple cuts running along his arms. He pulled his sleeves back up after a moment over his hands. His gaze went back to the bathroom door. He wanted to say something to Drake about it, but couldn't find the words to do it. And he wasn't sure how he would react. So it would be best to be silent for now. He rolled over until he was facing the wall and closed his eyes. Though he didn't intend to sleep.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-26-2011, 10:57 PM

Drake spent about twenty minutes in the shower before he finally came out with a towel wrapped around his waist. He saw that Ian seemed asleep. He wasn't sure though. However, he walked to the closet and inside was a dresser and he pulled out some pajama pants and slipped those on before moving back over to Ian, leaning over him. "Oh Iaaaan" He usally liked to mess with him. It was so much fun messing with his friend.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-27-2011, 12:58 AM

Ian was about to fall asleep when he heard the shower stop. That made him wake up. Though he didn't move when he heard Drake come out and move around the room. When the other boy leaned over him, Ian's fist instantly went out, hitting the boy in the gut. He sat up and looked at him.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-27-2011, 02:33 AM

Drake was suprised at what happened. he coughed some, placing a hand to his gut. "Hey. What was that for." He then moved over and sat on his bed. "Aw, is Ian mad at me." He joked. He took his hand and placed it on his head. "Cute!" He joked again. "Haha. I knew you weren't alseep. See, I'm always right!" He added, messing with him more.

(Sorry its short)

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-27-2011, 01:00 PM

{{It's fine.}}

Ian glared at Drake for a moment. Then he looked away. "Just shut up.." he said. He stood up and went over to his dresser. He pulled out some pj pants, some clean boxers and a long sleeved shirt. Then went into the restroom and shut and locked the door. He pulled his shirt of and once again stared at his arms. He grabbed the razor blade and got in the shower. When he was done, he pulled his clothes on and had a few more cuts on his arms. He made sure they were hidden though.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-31-2011, 03:43 AM

Drake sighed when he left. "Aw c'mon, I'm just kidding." He chuckled when the batjroom door shut. He laid on Ian's bed. A grin appeared on his face. He soon turned over on his side and pulled the covers over him, and pretended to be asleep. He usually did stuff similar to this. He messed with Ian alot but that was only cause Drake felt somewhat close to him.

(Sorry I didn't post till now. I didn't realize you posted. )

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-31-2011, 12:49 PM

{{It's fine.}}

Ian stood in front of the mirror and stared at his reflection. But after a moment, he looked away. He hated looking at himself. For some reason it made him hate himself. He left the bathroom and looked at his bed. He sighed a bit. He wished Drake would stop sleeping on his bed. He pulled off the covers and grabbed Drake by the ankles. Then pulled him off the bed.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-31-2011, 05:04 PM

Drake held on the edge of the bed when Ian tried to pull him off the bed. "No...I don't want to..." He complained. His hair fell over his face when he was pulled. He finally gave up and hit the floor. He faked whimpered before he finally got up. "You're so mean to me." He joked with a chuckle and then patted his head. "Fine, I'll sleep in my own bed. Bye." He said as he walked towards his bed which was only about seven feet away.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-31-2011, 05:11 PM

Ian glared at Drake when he patted his head. "Good. Go sleep in your bed." He said. He laid on his own bed and pulled his blanket up over his head. He didn't really understand why he had to lay on his bed when his own bed was just a few feet away. It was just annoying. He rolled over until he was facing the wall and closed his eyes. Though he knew that he wasn't going to be able to sleep. Not for a while at least.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-31-2011, 05:25 PM

Drake frowned when he turned over. He sighed come before shifted under the covers. He faced the wall as well. He thought for a moment. However that didn't last long. Soon his eyes closed and he was asleep for the night. Drake was a hard sleeper, almost nothing could wake him up, so it was pointless to try.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-31-2011, 05:28 PM

Ian sat up when he knew that Drake was asleep. He stood up and went into the bathroom. But he didn't turn on the light until the door was closed. Sure, it probably wouldn't wake him up, but he wasn't going to take the chance. He spent about ten minutes staring into the mirror. And with each minute, he found more things to hate about himself. Which ended up causing him to punch the mirror. Luckily for him, it didn't break. But it did crack slightly.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-31-2011, 05:57 PM

Drake only shifted some when he heard the door close, but was still fast alseep. However he did wake up, wanting to go to the bathroom. He slowly stood up and moved over to the bathroom door, but saw the light on under the door and softly knocked. "Ian....hurry up." He said in a tired voice.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-31-2011, 08:35 PM

Ian turned to the door when he heard Drake speak. He really wasn't expecting for him to wake up. By the time he had knocked, Ian had already had the razor blade out. He wanted to cut his image out of the mirror. But since he couldn't do that, he would just hurt himself. "Go away." he said.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-01-2011, 12:37 AM

Drake moaned. "C'mon, I gotta Pee." He accidently opened the door, stumbling in. "Well see, you didn't even lock the..." He saw the crack in the mirror. "What happened?" His eyes glanced over to the blade. "What is that?" he took it. "What's going on?" He stared at him. "Don't tell me..." He threw away the razor.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-01-2011, 01:21 AM

"Get out!" Ian yelled. He grabbed Drake by the wrists and pushed him out of the bathroom. Then he slammed the door shut and locked it. He took the razor out of the trash then slide to the floor against the door. He held the blade tightly in his hand as he ran it along his arm.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-01-2011, 02:16 AM

Drake banged on the door. "Ian! Stop it. Let me in!" He was actually concerned with him. He siged. He grabed his Student ID card and then slid it through the door, unlocking it. He then pushed against it, even though he was leaning against the door, Drake was much stronger. He was in the bathroom, and he saw what he was doing. "Ian..." He kelt down, looking at his ar, rolling up his sleeve. He cursed some.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-01-2011, 02:22 AM

"No!" Ian exclaimed when Drake demanded to be let in. He ended up being pushed away from the door. He glared at his roommate. He jerked his arm away. "Just leave me alone." he demanded. He didn't want for him to see him like this. Nobody was supposed to see him like this.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-01-2011, 02:41 AM

"I won't. Why are you doing this? Why are you hurting yourself?" He said, taking the blade again and then threw it across the room. He kelt down again and placed his h ands on his shoulders. "Don't do this..." He grabbed some toliet paper and pressed it to his new cut and held it there. He didn't understand this.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-01-2011, 11:20 AM

He instantly reached for the razor blade again, but stopped when Drake got in front of him. He looked to the ground, not answering him for a moment, thinking. "Why? Because I'm stupid and ugly and nobody cares." he said. He pushed him away from him and stood up. He left the room and laid on his bed, blanket up over his head.