EmoMarionette
There's a man in the woods.

Old 06-30-2011, 06:21 PM

Name: Ami
Appearance:
Personality: Bitchy. Thinks everyone is against her. Paranoid.
{I didn't want to do a bio because I wanted to reveal it along the way. If you want to do one then go for it (: }

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-30-2011, 06:41 PM

Name: Veira Konai
Bio: Veira is new to this school, and hopes to make some friends. She's a very shy person and has a loving family. She's the only child in the family and is pretty spoiled. Veira likes school somewhat and can't wait to finish it. Her favorite things to do are walk around the school lunch area and stop at the library to study.
Apperance:

EmoMarionette

Old 06-30-2011, 08:57 PM

Ami flipped her hair back as she stepped into the school building. "I can't believe it. That break was way too short." She complained to her friends. Ami sighed. "Do you think there'll be anyone new this year?" She put on a twisted smile. "It could be fun to make a new friend." She giggled. She sat down in her homeroom classroom and scanned the room. "Hmm." She pondered to herself. Ami let her friends gossip about this and that as Ami watched the door to see any new comers.
((Ahh short for a beginning))

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-30-2011, 09:12 PM

Veira was late to school since she couldn't find her bag. When she arrived at school, she went to her class and stood at the doorway for a while before going over to the teacher. "I'm new here....where do I sit?" she asked quietly. She could feel everyone's eyes on her and she looked around the room. It seemed nice in here, and she wondered how this school year was going to go for her. She hoped that it went well if not...she would have to make friends or transfer again.

EmoMarionette

Old 06-30-2011, 09:20 PM

The bell rang and Ami sighed in boredom. The teacher entered the room and following a couple of minutes behind was a girl Ami had never seen before. She smiled. The girl seemed shy. Ami raised her hand and stood. "There's a desk next to me." The teacher sleepily looked at her. "Yes. Go sit over there, I guess. Alright class. Tomorrow there will be a review quiz from last year's teachings, so today is a study day." She walked to the door, "I'm going to the lounge." Ami turned towards the girl. "Hi! My name's Ami. What's your name?"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-30-2011, 09:24 PM

The teacher seemed not to care what the kids did....she just left. She then took out a notebook and a pen and began to doodle faces and looked at her teddybear lucky charm. She decided to start drawing it, and was very happy with the result. Veira heard someone talking to her and looked up to see a tall girl looming over her. Veira shrunk back and stared. "My....my name is Veira...It's nice to meet you Ami..." she said and returned to her doodles. It was nice to know that someone wanted to talk to her, but she just wanted to draw for a while before she became social.

EmoMarionette

Old 06-30-2011, 09:31 PM

Ami smiled, staring at her drawings. "That's a pretty name." The girl seemed almost childish for a high schooler. Ami observed her movements and looked back at her friends, whispering quietly to them. "You know, you're pretty cute." She giggled. "Let's be friends, okay?" Ami smiled widely at Veira, holding her pinky out. "You know how to pinky promise right?"
(gah sorry for the shortness)

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-30-2011, 09:38 PM

Veira turned to face Ami and smiled at what she said. "Thank-you...you're pretty too..." she said and held Ami's pinky with her own. "Okay then...you pinky promised." she said and smiled. So what year are you in?" she asked knowing that there were four years in total. She looked at her doodles and closed the notebook before putting it away and pulling out a book to read. It was a pretty big book and she was already halfway through the book.

EmoMarionette

Old 06-30-2011, 09:44 PM

Ami chuckled. "Haha. I know! Thanks." She smiled at her. "I'm a 2nd year." She watched her pull out a book. "Um you know, just because the teacher said it was time to be quiet and study, doesn't mean you really have to. She isn't here anyway." She scooted her desk closer to her. "Come on. Tell me more about you, Veira! You do seem interesting."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-30-2011, 09:52 PM

"What is there to say about me...I'm the only child and I love it." she said and sighed. "I love to read and draw and paint...ummm what else..." she said and began to thing as she held her book close. "I like to play the violin and the piano when I have no chores to do...I go out to eat once a month and I get to choose where. My favorite places to eat are at Ruby's and at Applebee's..." she said and nodded to herself. "What else would you like to know about me?" she asked Ami.

EmoMarionette

Old 06-30-2011, 11:47 PM

"I see. I'd love to hear you play sometime." Her friends had kept a close watch on the conversation, like deer in headlights. They didn't know if Ami like this girl or not. They just awaited for her commands. "We should totally hang out sometime. Does after school sound good to you?" She smiled.
((Oh grr shortness))

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-06-2011, 04:05 PM

Veira shrugged. "Sorry....I can't, I have to go home and help out my parents in the house, and then I have to do homework..." she said and sighed. "I'm a busy person actually...I have to keep up with my piano and violin lessons." she added and looked at Ami and her friends. It was a little creepy the way that they looked at bot Ami and at her.

EmoMarionette

Old 07-06-2011, 09:16 PM

Ami's lips twisted at her response. "Oh." She said. "Well, maybe some other time. Okay?" She smiled and flipped her hair back behind her shoulder. Her skin glistened even under the flourescent lighting. Putting all those products on the face and hair sure are worth it when the boys would often stare. All of her friends admired her. She was the beauty queen of the school and no one was going to stand in her way of it

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-08-2011, 06:16 PM

Veira turned away from Ami, obviously bored of talking about nothing important and began to read her book. She then drifted off and wondered how she was going to study for a test that she didn't even know what it was going to be on. She didn't even have the study guide. She just hoped that by trying her best, that she would actually do well on it.

EmoMarionette

Old 07-09-2011, 08:17 PM

Ami turned to her group of girls as they attempted to spread some gossip about other girls. "What about that girl Veira?" one of them said. "I think she's--" Ami glared at her. "Don't talk bad about her. Got it." "Sheesh okay." She glanced back at Veira then down to her notebook. "Hmm. Hey Veira. I think Hanna has an extra study guide. You should ask her." She pointed to the girl sitting on the far right of the room. "She's super smart."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-12-2011, 03:41 PM

Veira looked at where she pointed and nodded. "I see...thanks.." she said and walked over to the girl. "Excuse me...but do you have an extra study guide I could have?" she asked kindly and smiled.

EmoMarionette

Old 07-12-2011, 04:47 PM

Hanna's head slowly turned towards the girl. "I do." She took out a notebook and wrote her cell phone number. She placed ut in the girls hand. "If you ever run into any trouble, let me know. Okay?" Hanna then looked down to her studies.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Veira nodded and thanked her before walking back to her desk and quickly beginning to study. The subject was actually easy to understand and she wondered if Ami even cared to study at some point.

EmoMarionette

Old 07-12-2011, 05:48 PM

Ami smiled as Veira was coming back. "You think you'll be ready for thr test tomorrow?" She giggled
(Gahh I'm sorry. Shorttt)

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-12-2011, 08:12 PM

"Yes..." she said and sat down to study. "I'll study at home for a few hours and then I'll do my chores." she said and shrugged. "I'm confident that I'll do good on the test." she added and continued to study quietly and then the bell rang.

EmoMarionette

Old 07-12-2011, 08:57 PM

Ami was about to speak when the bell rang. She sighed and flipped her hair back. "If you want you can sit with us at lunch," she smiled and stood, walking out of the classroom. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Kazuki. Sha gasped and clinged to him. "Kazuki! I've missed you!" He chuckled. "Its only been a couple of hours." "I know. Let's go eat lunch, kay?" She giggled cutely. "Only if I get a reward for it." She got closer to him "of course. We'll get together this weekend. Sound good?" She smiled.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-12-2011, 09:27 PM

Veira grabbed her things and headed to the library where she continued to study. Once she was done with that, she grabbed her things and headed out to lunch. She grabbed an apple and a sandwich, and then went to sit alone as she began to eat and called her mother. "Hello mother...yeah school's okay..." she said.

EmoMarionette

Old 07-16-2011, 07:14 AM

Ami giggled with her friends as they entered the lunchroom. "What's Veira doing?" Asked one of her friends. "I think she's on the phone. Who do you think she's talking to?" Another chimed up. Ami stared for a bit and turned to her friends and Kazuki. "Let's sit with her. Kay?" She smiled and led them to Veira. "Heyyy Veira! Can we sit here?"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-17-2011, 04:24 PM

Veira ignmored them and sighed. "I want to transfer...I don't like it here mother." she said and looked at Ami before nodding. "Yeah it's a nice place...but i would much rather go to a privet school...." she said into the phone.

EmoMarionette

Old 07-20-2011, 01:16 AM

Ami angrily snatched the phone out of her hand and slammed it down on the table, hanging up on Veira's mother. Ami glared at her. "I don't think you want to transfer, Veira." She yanked at the collar of Veira's shirt, smacking her head against the wall. "Do you, Veira?"