Reno Sinclair
To those I roleplay with -- I'm ...

Old 08-01-2011, 05:40 PM

The sun burned bright in the sky, making the hot August day hotter as nary a breeze greeted sweaty faces. The boarding school's air conditioning had cut out earlier that day, and the students certainly had some luck, because the day the cooling turned off was that one day a year that all kids tried to look their best on.

Picture Day.

And this was no different than one Jack "Jackal" Barns. He stood with his friends in the line to get his picture taken, not even dressed up, but wearing his usual dark and light blue striped hoodie and a pair of black skinny jeans. His hair was currently a light blond, and his skin was pale to match it. Those light blue eyes matched his pale complexion, and those plump lips were even a pale shade of pink. He was a cutie, and happily talking with his friends, he seemed excited and animated.

Until it was his turn to get between the camera and the back drop. Making his way over, he sat on the block and turned forward, grinning wickedly at the man behind the camera. "I'm ready~." He grinned, licking his lips.

Last edited by Reno Sinclair; 08-02-2011 at 04:13 AM..

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-01-2011, 10:47 PM

Dan did not want to be there. God, our whoever was in control here, seemed hellbent on making this the worst day of his life. Somehow he had scored another high school picture day gig, the bane of his very existence. He didn't want to take pictures of shoddily dressed teenagers trying to flip stupid faces at the last second, he wanted to make art.

But that wasn't enough. No, the damn air conditioning had to be out too. It felt like one hundred degrees near all those lights. He sure hoped they would have it fixed by tomorrow, after all there was no way he was going to get all the pictures done in one day. No, these kids were going to take three days of his life sitting in a stuffy auditorium with nothing else to say but "Place your feet on the 'x' and look at the camera".

Of course, this would all be tolerable if he wasn't also going through the biggest breakup of his life. He thought after three years that they knew each other, and then she just flips and becomes a whole new person. He rubbed his bruised cheek. Even with his tan skin, it was present as a ugly purple across his left cheekbone. Wincing at the pain he scratched his scruffy chin and sighed. Then he settled his blue eye to his camera and snapped two pictures. "Ok, looks good, next?"

The heat was starting to get to him. He pulled up his short hair into a tiny ponytail. Then looked at the next name on the list. "Jack Barns?" When he looked up he saw that said Jack Barns was already seated, smirking at him. Dan was quite taken aback by this and for a moment found himself staring. He wished he had his own camera, that this wasn't picture day and he could take whatever photos he wanted, there was just something about that look of smugness on his face. Then he shook himself out of it. What was he thinking? Staring at some underage boy. "Place your feet on the x and look towards the camera please," He said, pointing towards the lens for emphasis.

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-02-2011, 01:34 AM

"Aww, mister Camera Man, do I haaaaaaaave to put my feet there?" He pouted a little, those eyebrows shooting up and his pretty blue eyes welled up with crocodile tears. This much could be said for Jackal; he'd be a perfect model for advertisements in magazines. Emotions were so clear on that baby face of his, that it was obvious he'd spent a long time perfecting them to not only look very convincing, but to hide a decent amount of desire and and flirtatiousness beneath each bat of an eyelash or quirk of lips.

"And, by the way, it's Jackal, not Jack. Jack sounds so... Gross and hickish." That pout only deepened as he shifted his feet for the X and made pretty eyes at the camera, keeping a small amount of tears in his eyes to make them pretty and glassy, that pout still on his lips, and the sweetest, most sincere look he could gave poured from him in droves. His head tilted a little, adding a bit of finesse to his face, and finally the ends of his lips quirked up and he gave the cutest smile.

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-02-2011, 05:18 AM

"It's Dan, actually," Why had he said that? He'd see this kid for two minutes and then probably never again, unless Dan came back to take photos next year, but the odds of that were unlikely. He hated this gig. "And yes, you do need to put your feet there," As he was tilting the camera into place, he saw Jack and his eyes all a wash with tears. Those blue eyes, shining with tears, were dragging him in and he had to look away not to be mesmerized by them. What was this? Seduction? Of course not, it was some freshmen kid in high school.

"Jackal then," Dan said in reply to the boy's insistence. It seemed rather appropriate, an animal hiding beneath that young boy's skin. As Jackal settled into his pose, a smile spreading across his pink lips, Dan couldn't stop taking pictures. The beauty of this boy was just too much. How many times had he flashed the camera, five, six? "That should be enough," he said, clearing his throat, "Next," But he wasn't thinking about the rest of the pictures he needed to take, he was thinking of how much he wanted to get to the studio and develop those photos he had just taken.

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-02-2011, 05:16 PM

"Alright, Dan." He smiled, happily basking in the light and flash of the camera as it clicked five, then six times. He felt special, he felt like he'd most definitely captivated the older man, and he loved that thought. He had such a thing for older men that he was known to sleep with his teachers, even when he didn't need to. He was known for seducing anyone and everyone that interested him, and Dan had most certainly interested him.

Getting up when he said 'next', the little blond winked at him, "See you around, Dan~" He nodded, licking his lips and waving coyly before skipping off towards the other side of the auditorium to wait for his friends. It seemed like it didn't take very long before Rini and Delaney joined him, and the three made their way off out of the auditorium, likely to skip class.

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-02-2011, 05:52 PM

Dan spent the last hour in that auditorium thinking about the boy. He couldn't place what it was about him, but something had captivated him. And Jackal probably knew it, he had sauntered out of the auditorium with that grin on his face. He was glad when he had finished for the day.

Before packing up the equipment he decided he needed a smoke. He ducked out the back door and found a shady place to stand. It felt cooler out there than it had in the auditorium all day. With a little sigh of relief he wrestled out a box of cigarettes and his light and lit one, taking a long draw from it. Perhaps this would calm him down and get him back to focus. He was getting over a bad break-up, so of course his heart was trying to fling itself on the next beautiful thing that passed his way. He just wasn't expecting it to be a boy, a young boy with a perfect face.

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-02-2011, 06:25 PM

This boy must have been everywhere, now. He glanced up from the tree he'd crashed under, hoodie pushed up to show off his pierced belly button and some of his slim chest. He grinned a little, wondering if Dan noticed him, yet, or if there were things that had escaped him while he was lost in thought.

"Hey, Dan." He purred a little, ghosting his fingers over his slick stomach, before playing a little with the neon blue piercing at his naval. "What are you doing out here? Soking?" He questioned, looking at him, before grinning, "Can I have one?"

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-02-2011, 11:31 PM

It was in the middle of a drag on his cigarette when the young voice called out to him. Shocked, and feeling somewhat guilty for being spotted by the very person he was thinking of, he choked on the smoke. "Jackal," he managed to get out through his coughing. "I'm just.." He held up a hand and wheezed, "You know..." He coughed some more. He waved the cigarette around for emphasis and Jackal seemed to notice.

He took a moment to clear his throat and looked to the boy laying beneath the tree, fingers splayed on his bare belly. Dan looked away, afraid that he would find himself staring. "Of course you can't have one, you're just a kid. Nasty habit anyway, I'm trying to quit myself." He flicked the cigarette away, and found himself looking around the school grounds. What if one of the staff came back here? What would happen then? "Shouldn't you be in class?" Dan fished his phone out of his back pocket as a means to distract himself, but as he held up the phone in front his face, he couldn't help seeing Jackal right behind it. It would be so easy to capture a picture of that seductive pose on his phone then he could... Dan shook his head, then what? What was he even thinking?

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-03-2011, 03:27 AM

That pretty pout returned to his lips and he looked up with the saddest expression he could possibly muster. There had yet to be a man, straight, gay or asexual who could say 'no' to that face for long. Or, really, the way Jackal operated. He knew how to work himself with all the prowess of a woman trying the dirty way to work herself up the corporate ladder; he'd learned from the masters. His best friends were all cross dressers, but they all knew their ways around getting older men. And he most certainly liked this man.

Sliding up to stand, his jacket fell down a little over his stomach but still showed off that happy little piercing. It was a question if he had more, because there was a definite blue ball just above the rise of his jeans, on both sides. "I want one, still... If you hadn't stomped all over that I'd take what's left... I just... I'm kind of itching for one, and... Well... I'm trying to quit, too, but it's just... So hard. I have free hours the rest of the day." Which, to someone who knew him, would know that that simply meant he was skipping the rest, particularly if he got to spend it with Dan. "Can you drive? I uh... I can't get a ride with Ri or Dela, but I was hoping to get some Starbucks... I...I hate to ask, but... I really need a ride into the city."

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-03-2011, 05:25 AM

There was the pout on the boys face. It should have looked like a child begging for a new toy, it should have been innocent but Dan could feel it effecting him in a much different way. Not that he had ever been very good at saying no when it was coming from kids. His nieces gave it to him all the time, but this was different. There was something in it that quickened his pulse and made his mouth go dry. And then Jackal was strolling toward him just like a wild animal that knows it's got its prey.

Dan looked around quite hastily around them. They were still quite alone. "Here," he held out the box to Jackal, "There's only one left anyway. Just don't tell anyone where you got it from if you get caught," He was trying to sound like a responsible adult, but he was sure it was backfiring, handing out cigarettes to minors wasn't exactly responsible.

He was surprised when Jackal asked him for a ride. "I still need to pack up my gear, but after that I could..." The words had come out before he could even think about them. Of course he couldn't drive this kid to Starbucks, tempting as it was. This kid was probably a trap laid for child molesters or had some rich lawyer father who would sure the pants of him if he laid a hand on Jackal. And Dan, well Dan was just some guy who hadn't gotten laid in a while and thanks to his break up the night before had no prospects getting laid any time in the near future and he was reacting to the first thing that would hit on him. Right?

"Actually, no. I have to get home and start getting all those pictures I took today ready for print." It wasn't completely a lie, but it wasn't exactly the truth either. He had months to get the picture in order, "And, I don't need over-priced coffee, I can just make it at home. Sorry."

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-03-2011, 07:13 PM

Jackal pressed himself a bit closer to Dan than need be as he took the cigarette, pulling a lighter from his pocket and lighting up in a way that could never have been innocent. A blush lit his lips and he gave a soft sigh of contentment, smiling happily as he looked up at the second man. Those pretty eyes of his sparkled a little at the admission he was given; this was enough for him, he thought. But then he was told 'no' on the Starbucks and he whined.

"I figured I would pay..." He whispered softly, licking his lips a little, before looking up, "I really need a ride... Hell, you can even drop me off, if you want..." He sighed, looking rather obviously and overly upset that he was turned down. It was saddening, to be honest. He'd wanted to have a decent date, maybe follow this man back to his home and do some fun things with him...

But now this wasn't working.

"Look, I really, really like older men..." He started, not entirely sure why he was desperate enough to say this, "And... I'm interested. I know you are, too, the way you look at me, the way you kept taking those pictures..." He sighed, "I'm not an idiot, I know when someone wants me. Can we just go grab a snack and then maybe... Another kind of snack...?"

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-04-2011, 03:16 PM

It was hard to hear Jackal over the thundering of his pulse beating in his ears. Jackal was so close Dan could touch him. He wanted to, he finally admitted to himself. He felt a little defeated and a little nervous about this decision, but Jackal was write, it was written all over him.

"Ok, we can go if you'd really like to, but you don't have to pay for me, it was just an excuse," The thought of some fourteen year old paying for his coffee was incredibly pathetic, "Isn't anyone going to be waiting for you at home?" The last thing he wanted was to be caught and marked for the rest of his life as a child molester because of a fling with some kid.

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-04-2011, 06:10 PM

The admission, the full admission, made him excited and he bounced a little, clapping. Everything the boy did was geared to be too adorable or too dirty, and even now he knew for sure he was going to get what he wanted.

And he'd never been so happy.

"Alright... It's a date, then." He paused, then laughed some, "It's a boarding school. I don't even live around here. My parents shipped me here from South Carolina." He placed a coy hand over Dan's, squeezing a little, "And my room mate won't say anything. He's one of my best friends, and he has the same, uh... Likings." He made the most innocent face he could, winking playfully.

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-04-2011, 08:00 PM

( o.O I'm from South Carolina lol. )

"Right, a boarding school," He was so flustered he must have forgotten. He was surprised to see that his roommates tastes were similar. What was with kids these days? But he remembered what he was doing, what was with adults these days? "Right, I'll just call the school on our way out and tell them to lock up my stuff for me. I'll be back tomorrow anyway." He started dialing on his phone and began walked off toward the parking lot, gesturing for Jackal to follow him.

"Hi, it's Dan Carter. Yes, the photographer. I'm afraid something came up and I'll to leave straight away. If it's not any trouble could lock my stuff up in a storage closet. Don't worry about messing it up, I'll be able to fix it up again tomorrow. Yes, thank you. Good bye." By the time the call was finished they had made their way to Dan's vehicle. He had invested in a van to make transporting his equipment easier, but now he just felt like one of those creepers parents always warned their kids about. It was at least a nice blue color and didn't look too dingy. He opened up the passenger seat door for Jackal, "Hop in," He said before taking a quick look around to see if anyone else was around.

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-05-2011, 04:34 PM

(( xD Yay? ))

The mere knowledge that Jackal had made Dan's mind so fuzzed up made him grin wolfishly, a very happy smile on his face. To be honest, he looked rather like a conniving jackal, much like his nickname suggested. Regardless, it was still prettier than Jack. As he made his way silently beside the elder man, he listened to the one half of his phone conversation, just listening as he closed his eyes a moment, letting the breeze work over his face a little.

Getting in once the door was open for him, he smiled a little and settled into the soft seat. "So, Dan, do you do a lot of picture days at schools in town?" He questioned, head tilting a little as he turned it to look at the other with a genuinely curious expression on his face.

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-05-2011, 05:06 PM

(It was just a surprise)
Once Jackal was in Dan got around to the other side and climbed into the driver seat. He was only half listening to Jackal, his mind concentrating on getting out of there without getting spotted, despite the fact that it was a very quiet, empty parking lot. When he noticed Jackal had spoken he gave a confused, "Huh," Then his mind sorted out what had been asked he replied, "No. School pictures are just an easy way to make money. I prefer taking more artistic photos, but those don't really guarantee a paycheck."

He pulled out of the parking lot and they were off down the road. Being away from the school was a relief, a shadow of a smile passed onto his face.

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-05-2011, 05:14 PM

"So, what are you thinking about, then?" He questioned with a small smile, as if he thought he already knew. Which, probably, he did; at least, in his own mind he did. Things would get hot and steamy if he could help it, but he also did not want to scare Dan away. And he had done that a few times before, being overzealous and crossing boundaries his partners weren't ready to. Now, he just had to hope Dan had not yet seen or cared about his real age. He looked a tad bit older, even if his cheeks were still fairly rounded.

When they began on their journey to Starbucks, he happily hummed and glanced at the radio, to see what kind it was.

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-05-2011, 06:45 PM

"Well, I'm thinking about how crazy this is honestly," He said as he tapped his fingers on the steering wheel, "But I want to take pictures of you. Not the dumb yearbook photo type but something more exotic. I knew that from the second I saw you. And maybe," He thought about it, "Maybe something more will come of it." Just thinking about it was turning him on. How long had it been? Must have been two months by now, ever since his trash girlfriend had started avoiding him and sneaking out at night.

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-05-2011, 07:26 PM

Jackal had always loved having pictures of himself taken. He'd been a pageant baby when he was younger, and now he was getting ready to go into modeling schools and classes when his mother got up the money to send him. He was waiting to be able to impart his own choice of 'art' on the other. "Well, I'd love to have some more exotic photos done... What are you thinking...?" He questioned, licking his lips.

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-05-2011, 07:59 PM

The boys curiosity amused Dan, Jackal was apparently as excited as he was. When Jackal asked him what kind of photos Dan wanted to take, Dan smiled at him. "There's no saying what might happen. I have to learn more about the model before I can figure out what kind of photos I'll take. Let's just say that it should be fun. I haven't had a chance to," he paused to think of the right word, "experiment in quite some time." Talking about pictures was cheering Dan up. It was easier to accept his actions when he just thought of it as a "photo shoot".

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-05-2011, 08:29 PM

The boy rather happily licked his lips once more, as if thinking of what he'd be getting at Starbucks. So excited to be able to 'experiment', as well, he let out a soft chuckle. "This sounds like it'll be more fun than I expected, Dan. I can't wait to do a photoshoot with you."

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-06-2011, 06:17 AM

They had pulled in the Starbucks parking lot. It being early afternoon, it was relatively slow with only a few people to be seen in side drinking coffee while staring into the screens of their laptops. "Should we get our coffee to go?" Dan certainly wanted to get to his studio as soon as he could. He didn't want anything to get in the way of this chance.

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-06-2011, 07:38 AM

Glancing at the Starbucks, the blond contemplated going in versus staying in the car, then going to eat at the other's studio. "Let's get it to go." He grinned, rubbing a rather sly hand over Dan's thigh, grinning at himself.

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-06-2011, 03:55 PM

Dan had to restrain himself at that touch. It was almost too much to stand. He took a deep breath, "Ok," then he hopped out of the can. When they had walked inside he eyed the board for a moment to determine what he wanted before turning to Jackal, "What would you like? I'll get it for you." It seemed like an appropriate thing to do for his ""model".

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-07-2011, 12:57 AM

A rather pleased grin crossed his face and he sighed contently, slowly crawling out of the car and heading towards the Starbucks. Once they were inside, he looked over the board, head tilting a little as he thought. "I want a vanilla bean blended cream... Largest size you're willing to pay for." He smiled, winking a little.