Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 05-05-2014, 04:22 AM

Roleplay Idea Factory

▌Introduction ▌Rules ▌Factory Workers ▌Brainstorming ▌Assembly Line ▌Success Stories! ▌Employee of the Month ▌Affiliations ▌Reserved ▌

Last edited by Libra; 08-13-2014 at 05:41 AM..

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 05-05-2014, 04:40 AM

Introduction

Ever had an idea for a roleplay, but wanted to develop more background info before showing it to the roleplay community? Maybe you already have an elaborate story you've conceived, but you don't have the time to play it out yourself? Well you're come to the right place! At the factory, we brainstorm with you, or you can choose an RP to start from our Assembly Line. We just ask you to follow some simple rules. (See next post)

Introduction ▌Rules ▌Factory Workers ▌Brainstorming ▌Assembly Line ▌Success Stories! ▌Employee of the Month ▌Affiliations ▌Reserved ▌

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 05-05-2014, 04:41 AM

Rules

• Be curteous to others.
  • Do not steal ideas off the Assembly Line, please follow the instructions so proper credit is given to the creator of the idea/setting/background story.
  • You can adjust the storyline/background of the ideas off the story line, as long as proper credit is still given to the creator of the idea/setting/background story.
  • We would appreciate if you gave the factory credit for helping brainstorm your idea, although it is not required.
▌Introduction ▌Rules ▌Factory Workers ▌Brainstorming ▌Assembly Line ▌Success Stories! ▌Employee of the Month ▌Affiliations ▌Reserved ▌

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 05-05-2014, 04:54 AM

Factory Workers

These are the wonderful people who volunteer to be pinged every time someone needs help brainstorming an idea. If you don't want to be pinged, don't apply to be a factory worker! You're welcome to subscribe and chit-chat in the thread if you don't like the idea of being pinged.

Libra

Factory Application
I want to join the team!
Screenname:
Menewsha Age:
Timezone:
Roleplaying Experience:

HTML Code:
[COLOR="Red"][size=4]I want to join the team![/size][/COLOR] [illgetu]
[B]Screenname:[/B]
[B]Menewsha Age:[/B]
[B]Timezone:[/B]
[B]Roleplaying Experience:[/B]

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 05-05-2014, 04:57 AM

Brainstorming

Note: Please put information outside of Bold tags.
Remove all # to make ping work.

I need some help with my RP idea!
Genre: [Fantasy, Sci-fi, Modern, Horror, Supernatural, etc.]
Theme: [Action, Romance, Vampires, Ponies, etc.]
1x1 or Group:
Setting (Time & Place):
Age Range of Characters:
Background of World/Universe:

What more are you looking for?

HTML Code:
[COLOR=#30532d][size=5][B]I need some help with my RP idea![/B][/size][/COLOR]
[B]Genre:[/B] [Fantasy, Sci-fi, Modern, Horror, Supernatural, etc.]
[B]Theme:[/B] [Action, Romance, Vampires, Ponies, etc.]
[B]1x1 or Group:[/B]
[B]Setting (Time & Place):[/B]
[B]Age Range of Characters:[/B]
[B]Background of World/Universe:[/B]

[B]What more are you looking for?[/B]

Help me @#Libra;!

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 05-05-2014, 04:58 AM

Assembly Line

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 05-05-2014, 05:12 AM

Success Stories!

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 05-24-2014, 03:23 AM

Employee of the Month

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 06-26-2014, 02:27 PM

Affiliations

Last edited by Libra; 08-13-2014 at 05:42 AM..

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 06-27-2014, 07:38 PM

Ever After High Layout:

----
♛ Introduction ♛

----
♛ Rules ♛

----
♛ Characters ♛

Royals

Rebels
♛ Aali (Son of Aladdin) - Freshman

----
♛ Locations ♛

Ever After High

Village of Book End

The Enchanted Forest

Looking Glass Beach

----
♛ Status of RP ♛

----

Last edited by Libra; 06-27-2014 at 08:52 PM..

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 07-26-2014, 12:29 AM

Reserved

▌Introduction ▌Rules ▌Factory Workers ▌Brainstorming ▌Assembly Line ▌Success Stories! ▌Employee of the Month ▌Affiliations ▌Reserved

Last edited by Libra; 08-13-2014 at 05:42 AM..

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 08-18-2014, 11:06 PM

Updates

08.18.14 Created RP Thread

Current Story Arc /Goals

Introduce characters (Day 1)
Characters black out, and don't remember the night (Night 1)
Characters feel deja-vu while watching the news about weird occurences the night before (Day 2)

Character Locations

Last edited by Libra; 08-19-2014 at 01:00 AM..

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 08-18-2014, 11:20 PM

Creator:

Cheshire_Cat

Co-writers:

~~Libra~~~~~~~~~~Silvergamer~~~~~~~Mikio~~~~~~~~~Blueblackrose

Theme:
Zodiac. Romance. Action. Modern Fantasy.

Story:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire_cat View Post
You were born under a day, a day that gives you a certain power. But not all human beings are like this, no my child, you are special. You are the one out of twelve who are just like you. Ares, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces. These are the twelve spirits over certain days. You have been inhabited by one of these spirits, do not be alarmed, they are not harmful, they are you.

There is a gap in your memory, which you cannot remember. Being around the other 11 will help guide you through the gaps in your memories, it will create new love, it will create new grudges, old friends, new friends, old love, and old grudges. You must be prepared to take a rollercoaster through emotions, and take a few walks down memory lane.

You feel a connection when you look at the sky, knowing one of those groups of stars is your constellation. Let your feelings guide you, let your instincts brace you. Let your heart embrace the new and coming you. Your mind must remember what you have lost, and remember what you have gained... You have lost your memory, and you want it back. You know where to go, and how to get there, but you've never seen the place before. But you know one thing; you're going, and getting your memories back.

Last edited by Libra; 08-19-2014 at 12:59 AM..

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 08-18-2014, 11:41 PM

Rules
Be courteous to each other.
Don't god-mode
Don't control others characters (without prior permission)
No killing other characters (unless it's been talked about in the OOC)
Posts must be at least a paragraph (4 sentences)
Please follow the story-line. Current plot will be located in the Updates (1st) post.
There is no posting order, but please wait until 2 other people post before you make another one.

Want to Join?
Blah blah blah

HTML Code:
[SIZE="5"]♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ [/SIZE] [COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="7"]♐[/SIZE][/COLOR] [SIZE="5"]♑ ♒ ♓ [/SIZE] 
[FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="Navy"]I'm Under the Stars~![/COLOR]
[COLOR="Navy"] Your name? :[/color] [COLOR="Purple"]Characters name [in your posting color][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Navy"] Your Sign? :[/color] [COLOR="Purple"]Your sign [again in your posting color][/COLOR] 
[COLOR="Navy"] Birthday?: [/color] [COLOR="Purple"]My birthday is BOOM [your posting color][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Navy"] What do you look like?: [/color] [COLOR="Purple"]I HAVE SHORT SPIKY NEON BLUE HAIR [or whatevs] lol [/COLOR]
[COLOR="Navy"] Some history of yourself? : [/color] [COLOR="Purple"]I HAVE 100000 DUST SPRITES IN MY CLOSET [now I'm just getting random][/COLOR][/FONT]

Last edited by Libra; 08-19-2014 at 01:01 AM..

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 08-18-2014, 11:44 PM

Characters

Aries: M (Mikio)X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikio View Post

♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓
I'm Under the Stars~!
Your name?: Ralyks (Pronounced: Rah-Licks)
Your Sign?: Aries, The Ram
Birthday?:1st April, I am 18
What do you look like?: I am quite tall (6'1), with an olive complexion and long, layered black hair with bangs swept to one side. I have hazel eyes with flecks of crimson red. As a child, I was bullied very badly due to my unusual eyes. When I am outside, I wear sunglasses to hide them.
Some history of yourself?: I do not remember much from my childhood, but from what I have heard from my family, I was a spoiled child, with a very unpleasant attitude, always wanting to be the first at everything I did, always wanting to own the very best gadgets. I was very much a show off and to some degree, I can still be at times. At school, I was always the smartest kid in the class but this was short lived. At 14 years of age, my father passed away and this was when I stopped trying. My grades plummeted, my mother started resenting me and my family looked down on me in shame. I have never told anyone about what happened after this time but what I can say is that I left home and took to the streets. Surprisingly, I lasted for a long time despite the long hours and the strange faces. After a few months, I moved in with a friend, saved up money and got my own place. Right now, I am the lead singer of the rock band X-Lite, touring the world and spending time with countless people. It is safe to say that I am finally living the life.

My thirst for adventure has never let me down and has enabled me to experience some amazing things. As I always say: 'everyone dies, but not everyone lives!'

TaurusX

Placeholder

Gemini: F (Silvergamer)X

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvergamer View Post

♈ ♉ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓
I'm Under the Stars~!
Your name? : Lila
Your Sign? : The Twins, Gemini!
Birthday?: June 20th, I'm 18
What do you look like?: I have blueish gray hair, which always has some sort of accessory in it, dark blue eyes and pale skin. I stand at 5'4, and look younger than I am.
Some history of yourself?:
I have a very boring life, which annoys the heck out of me. I like to be daring, but with school and other responsibilities, I don't get to try as many new, strange things as I'd like. Still, I find ways to keep busy and fun, and try new things. I tend to understand complex situations easily, but I'm not very good at explaining things very well, so people can get confused with me easily.

My plans for the future are pretty much non-existant. I don't know what I want to do with my life quite yet. I'm just waiting for a lightbulb moment to reveal my true calling. Although, it sounds like a fairy tale, I hope it happens soon.

CancerX

Placeholder

Leo: F (Blueblackrose)X

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose View Post

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓
I'm Under the Stars~!
Your name? : Ariel
Your Sign? : Leo the lion(ess)
Birthday?: August 8th, I am 20
What do you look like?: I am little on the tall side for a woman, standing at 5' 8" with a lovely hourglass figure. With skin the color of ivory, ebony hair and beautiful golden eyes I'm the total package. Well at least that what some men have told me. My ebony hair is rather long, reaching all the way down to the back of my knees.
Some history of yourself? : My history? Well I suppose I can tell you a little about myself. For the most part my life has been average. I love to try new things and am a bit of risk taker. When meeting someone new I can be a bit shy at first, but I tend to warm up quickly. Just as you would expect from any leo I do like to get attention, but only on my terms. Hard headed, stubborn, confident, passionate, loyal and independent are the words that describe me best.

Back to my history. Like I said before my childhood was pretty average. I am an accomplished dancer and singer. I do have an older brother whom I adore. He's the one that got me into some of my hidden geeky hobbies such as online gaming and live action roleplaying. So see pretty boring really.

VirgoX

Placeholder

Libra: F (Libra)X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libra View Post

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓
I'm Under the Stars~!
Your name?: Morgann
Your Sign?: Libra
Birthday?: My birthday is October 18th
What do you look like?: I am average height (5'5"), with long pink hair. I'll either wear it down, or with up in a bun while I'm at school. I have dull blue eyes, and a fair complexion.
Some history of yourself?: As a child, I always wished there was something more to life than the world we live in. My parents had high standards for me, and it wasn't long before my childhood dropped off and I had to focus on schoolwork, chores, and getting ready for the rest of my life. My mother is a nurse while my father is an orthopedic surgeon, so they had high standards for my future career. I'm in my third year of college, and am striving for attending law school after getting my bachelors degree.

I have a high standard on ethics. At this point in my life, I still believe in justice being black or white.

Scorpio: M (Silvergamer)X

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvergamer View Post

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓
I'm Under the Stars~!
Your name? : Zach
Your Sign? : Scorpio
Birthday?: November 17th, I'm 16
What do you look like?: I have white hair with a strand of black near my eyes. Is it natural? I'm not telling. I have tan skin, gold eyes, and stand at about 5'8.
Some history of yourself? : Some history? Well, let's see. As I said before, I am 16, so I'm still in high school. I have a little sister, who's in middle school right now. My father is a professor at some university that I can't remember the name of, and my mom stays at home.

In my personal life, I have some really good friends. I'm the jokester of the group, and have a hard time taking things seriously sometimes. I also like winning things. I can have a bad attitude when I don't win, whether it's games or sports. Some people find it irritating, but I usually get over it after a while.

Sagittarius: F (Cheshire_Cat)X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire_cat View Post

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♑ ♒ ♓
I'm Under the Stars~!
Your name? : Robin [in your posting color]
Your Sign? : Isn't It obvious? I'm an Archer.
Birthday?: December 14th, I'm about 20 years old
What do you look like?: I have long wavy reddish orange hair, a fair complexion and blue eyes.
Some history of yourself? : A personality of a fire spirit and the eyes of a winter spirit. If you believe in folk tales that is. Haha.

As an infant the Nuns and Monks found me on their steps. There was a bow and a quiver and a note saying "we had to get her out of danger- please keep her that way."

When I grew older I couldn't help but laugh, I got in trouble, seemingly no matter what I did. I grew up in a small small town - almost a village, but a bit more modern. I stole from the farmers markets when the abandoned orphans couldn't eat, I became a spotter of rich people and became a nimble pickpocket, which I then gave out to the orphans- enough to get by for a few days.

But even as I grew older and honed my skills, as entertaining as it was, I was getting bored. And wished for something more, adventure, danger. I had several mothers and fathers at the Monastery and they loved me as moms and dads, but... Even so there was a gap in my heart they could not fill.

All my life I had read stories and dreamed of action, adventure, danger, friendship that's nigh-unbreakable, romance... But I had never got it;

CapricornX

Placeholder

Aquarius: M (Blueblackrose)X

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose View Post

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑
I'm Under the Stars~!
Your name? : Kai
Your Sign? : Aquarius
Birthday?: January 27th, I am 23
What do you look like?: I stand at 6' 2" and have an average build with pale peach skin. My hair is mid-length and grayish blue (slate blue) in color. As for my eyes they are azure.
Some history of yourself?: Do you really need to know my history? I suppose that I'll be nice and share. There isn't too much to tell. I grew up with my parents, my older brother, my twin brother and two younger sister. Our parents always did what they could to make sure we had what we needed and some of the things we wanted, but didn't really need. I guess you could say we were well off. We had the advantages that our parents could give us. Like I said I have a twin brother and we are complete opposites. Even so we get along well. From time to time we like to trick people since it's hard to tell us apart.

Things weren't always easy growing up especially since my parents expect the best. Not that that was wrong of them or hard, but it often lead to having the nerdy image and getting picked on. Even so I'm grateful that they pushed the way they did. If they hadn't I might not have realized my passion for music.

Currently I'm working as a musician and song writer. I play the bass in the band Fushigi Yami Tenshi.

PiscesX

Placeholder

Ophiuchus: M (Libra)X

Placeholder

EmptyX

Placeholder

Last edited by Libra; 08-19-2014 at 12:45 AM..

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 08-19-2014, 12:54 AM

Important Links

~ OOC ~

@#Cheshire_Cat;

@#Libra;

@#Silvergamer;

@#Mikio;

@#Blueblackrose;