Ruby Bells

Ruby Dragon Gown

Red and Yellow Gomushin

Order Armor

Pink Lotus Hairpins

Dove Wings

Pink Rambling Rose

Key to my heart

Last edited by Grapefruit Wannabe; 08-10-2014 at 01:59 AM..

Grapefruit Wannabe
One day I will be a grapefruit!

Old 08-10-2014, 12:34 AM

[Title of Hope that won't come into fruition]

[Label of Hope]
[list of what very well might be a miracles]

Grapefruit Wannabe

Old 08-10-2014, 12:36 AM

[The face with bedroom eyes]

Grapefruit Wannabe

Old 08-18-2014, 01:42 AM

The tutor opened the window and let the cool breeze fill the room. Leaning against the sill she turned towards that young master and watched as he did his studies just as she had instructed.

“Once you finish that our session for today is done.”

Mikoto gave the woman a side glance and nodded his head in acknowledgement. He then glanced at the spot at the end of the bed where there was a pile of pillows and blankets on this otherwise freshly made bed. He didn't want her finding out what was underneath and tell his father. He cringed at the thought of his father finding out. Mikoto then closed his textbook and turned towards the older woman.

"I'm finished." He told her rather bluntly. She walked over to see his work but Mikoto wasn't having any of that. A quick look at the clock told him it was almost time. Instead he handed her his book and papers and ushered her out of the room ignoring her protests. As soon as she was out he closed the door and checked his phone pretending he didn't hear her knocks.

He wasn't normally like this, but this was the first time he had asked his older brother to come over. Haru usually was the one who made surprise visits and forced Mikoto into playing these games with him. His phone showed no new messages.

"Yo!" Mikoto spat out in surprise. He turned towards the window to see his brother climbing in through the open window.

"...why?" Mikoto said in a deadpan, "You could have come in through the front door."

"This way is faster." Haru laughed and sat back comfortably on the bed. "It's rare that I get a call from my cute little brother. Why did you call me here anyway?"

Mikoto lightly pushed his brother out of the way and pulled out a bag from underneath the pile of blankets. "This is an early birthday present for you."

Haru looked through the bag and almost fell off the bed. "Holy shit! Mikoto how did you get your hands on this? I heard it was sold out in seconds!"

"Brother said he was looking forward to this game." Mikoto explained. "It wasn't too hard to get a hold of it. " If you have money that is, bit he wasn't about to say that out loud.

"This is awesome!" Haru pulled Mikoto into a bear hug. "We should play it now!"

"Now?"

"Yeah!" Haru pulled out the two games that and two unopened NerveGear consoles out of the bag. "It looks like you were planning on playing as well! It just came out today so now is the best time to start!"

Last edited by Grapefruit Wannabe; 09-05-2014 at 02:03 AM..

Grapefruit Wannabe

Old 08-18-2014, 01:53 AM

[this will be the information center Title Here]
[Blah blah Anti Blah summery here]

[rules]
[disclaimer here so people don't get the wrong idea and get mad.]

Grapefruit Wannabe

Old 08-18-2014, 01:56 AM

Haru stared at his hands, man this VR stuff was just looked so real. He could feel himself getting pumped up. Feeling energized he started running around, doing push-ups, and punching the air. Oooh! This was so cool! He didn't even feel the least bit winded! VR technology was so interactive it felt like you were actually doing the actions yourself! Trying to acquaint himself with the controls he unsheathed the lance and shield from his back. Ignoring the strange looks he received from other players he started swinging his lance around in the air.

How the hell do you start a combo? Did you have to be in battle for it to work? With that thought Haru looked around for the town’s exit. There should be some low level monsters around somewhere. "Doesn't this game have a mini map anywhere?" he mumbled to himself and went though the games menus.

"Ouff--" Someone suddenly crashed into his back face-planting him into the ground, canceling the menu he was in. Sitting up he looked back at a girl who was apologizing and speaking so fast he couldn't really catch what she was saying.

"Woah, woah, slow down." Haru said reaching a hand down to help her up, "It's okay, really."

Last edited by Grapefruit Wannabe; 09-22-2014 at 06:17 AM..

Grapefruit Wannabe

Old 08-18-2014, 02:01 AM

#d2b48c

Last edited by Grapefruit Wannabe; 08-23-2014 at 04:24 AM..

Grapefruit Wannabe

Old 08-18-2014, 02:09 AM

[Credits]
[don't forget pictures of them]

Heros

Villians

Writer

Artist

Last edited by Grapefruit Wannabe; 09-14-2014 at 12:21 AM..

Grapefruit Wannabe

Old 08-21-2014, 08:16 PM

Inova stared intently at the job board. There were so many different types of jobs to pick from but choosing just one seemed impossible. This is why Ringo always picked the jobs! Inova shook her head in frustration. Yomi nuzzled Inova's hair to comfort her.
"No," The dark ghost protested.
"I know Lilim," Inova said with her head down, "Ringo said it's my turn to pick the job."
"Job job," The Yomi insisted.
"I'm looking I'm looking!"

"Yeah, tell me if you guys see anything we could do." Inova instructed, examining the board feeling indecisive.
Jobs about fighting monsters, about finding treasures they all looked so interesting. Inova thought back to the stories her grandfather told her of his escapades when he went on these jobs. The actions and adventure. Like the time he said he went on a job were the ruins held a holy artifact that held
While lost in thought Lilim shoved a job in Inova's face.
"Hey!" Inova shouted pulling the paper away so she could see it. "...wait," Reading over the job description Inova had stars in her eyes. A job about a haunted jewel that needed to be guarded as it's moved to a new home. This was a job that was perfect for her.
"This is it! Oh Lilim you're the best!" Inova squeeled kissing the dark ghost on the cheek.
"Ringo! Ringo!" Inova shouted running towards the girl waving the request in the air. "Can we do this?! Can we?!"

Last edited by Grapefruit Wannabe; 08-22-2014 at 02:06 AM..

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 04-05-2015, 07:31 AM

I know what that demon creature is guarding.