Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 05-12-2015, 03:32 AM

Won't you come see about me?I'll be alone, dancing, you know it babyTell me your troubles and doubtsGiving me everything inside and outAnd love's strange so real in the darkThink of the tender things that we were working onSlow change may pull us apartWhen the light gets into your heart, babyDon't you forget about meDon't, don't, don't, don'tDon't you forget about meWill you stand above me?Look my way, never love meRain keeps falling, rain keeps fallingDown, down, downWill you recognize me?Call my name or walk on byRain keeps falling, rain keeps fallingDown, down, down, downHey, hey, hey, heyOoh, ohDon't you try to pretendIt's my feeling, we'll win in the endI won't harm you or touch your defensesVanity and securityDon't you forget about meI'll be alone, dancing, you know it babyGoing to take you apartI'll put us back together at heart, babyDon't you forget about meDon't, don't, don't, don'tDon't you forget about meAs you walk on byWill you call my name?As you walk on byWill you call my name?When you walk awayOr will you walk away?Will you walk on by?Come on, call my nameWill you call my name?I say, la la laWhen you walk on byAnd you call my nameRead more:zSimple Minds - Don't You (forget About Me) Lyrics 1985

---------- Post added 05-11-2015 at 08:35 PM ----------

Won't you come see about me?I'll be alone, dancing, you know it babyTell me your troubles and doubtsGiving me everything inside and outAnd love's strange so real in the darkThink of the tender things that we were working onSlow change may pull us apartWhen the light gets into your heart, babyDon't you forget about meDon't, don't, don't, don'tDon't you forget about meWill you stand above me?Look my way, never love meRain keeps falling, rain keeps fallingDown, down, downWill you recognize me?Call my name or walk on byRain keeps falling, rain keeps fallingDown, down, down, downHey, hey, hey, heyOoh, ohDon't you try to pretendIt's my feeling, we'll win in the endI won't harm you or touch your defensesVanity and securityDon't you forget about meI'll be alone, dancing, you know it babyGoing to take you apartI'll put us back together at heart, babyDon't you forget about meDon't, don't, don't, don'tDon't you forget about meAs you walk on byWill you call my name?As you walk on byWill you call my name?When you walk awayOr will you walk away?Will you walk on by?Come on, call my nameWill you call my name?I say, la la laWhen you walk on byAnd you call my nameRead more:zSimple Minds - Don't You (forget About Me) Lyrics 1985

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 10-04-2015, 02:38 AM

Beer testing.