First "Nickname" Last

-------------------------------------------------------

Agexxx
Genderxxx
Sexualityxxx
Racexxx

Appearance
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit,
sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.
Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris
nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse
cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident,
sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Personality
xxx

Powers/Abilities
xxx

Weapons/Equipment
xxx

Biography
xxx

Extra
xxx

Theme
xxx

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 04-09-2016, 02:52 AM

Played By blueblackrose
My Name is Rozlyn Mai Andrews, and I am 15 years old.
Within the town of Sunnydale, I am seen as a sophomore in high school, a member of the mystery club and choreographer of the theater club, which is an important role within this story.
My heart leads me along the lines of life towards, men, which may come into play as things unfold.
When blessed by magic, I was given the gift of Earth
There is something else you should know about me, my natural hair color is brown, I am blind in my right eye, I am also a tribal design artist, dancer and lover of music.
✧✧✧✧

Personality: Roz is a sweet girl and one of the nicest people you would ever want to meet. She possesses a kind and caring heart.

Biography: WIP

Magic Abilities: Stone Heart -
Stone Skin -
Seismic Sense -
Earth Manipulation -
Gravity Manipulation -
Mineral Manipulation -

✧✧✧✧

Let the music of my soul be heard in the form of [theme] for all eternity.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 04-18-2016 at 02:12 AM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 10-24-2016, 12:43 AM

Name: Masuyo Rei Halenburg
Age/school year: 18/4th year
Appearance:
Masuyo stands at 5'8" with an average build, a hourglass shape and toned muscles. She has long wavy black hair with streaks of crimson, hazel grey eyes that changes colors depending on her mood and/or surrounds, and pale ivory skin. She has a small beauty or birth mark below her right eye at the top of her cheek bone.
Masuyo's clothes might not be the most practical, but that's never mattered to her. She wears a plum colored lace up shirt with half sleeves under a striped light olive colored lace up vest, a light olive and plum skirt over brown leggings, knee high brown leather boots and a matching light olive Victorian style hat with a brown ribbon and plum roses. Something that she is never seen without wearing is her oversized brown leather belt, which comes in handy to attach tools to or small satchels when needed. Another item is her brown fingerless gloves, golden bracelets and necklace. The bracelets had been a gift from her parents when she was a child. She doesn't talk about where the necklace came from. For colder weather she has a plum coat with a gold floral design on it that she wears.
Power: Masuyo was given the ability to metamorph, adapt if you will. She is able to change her appearance into anything whether it is another living life form or inanimate objects.To blend into her surrounds she uses a chameleon type effect which allows her to become almost invisible, blending into the surrounding area. Masuyo is able to extend this ability beyond her physical self allowing h clothing, objects she's holding or even someone she is touching to blend into the surrounding area as well as long as there is physical contact between them.
Being able to metamorph is great, but it does have its limits. She isn't able to stay in the form of another living life form for longer than 24 hours. If she tries to stay longer then she will end up changing back and be in extreme pain sometimes to the point that she passes out depending out how far she pushes herself. When it comes to just blending into the environment around her she doesn't have full control over it. Usually her body will do it instinctively as a defense mechanism. If she attempts to do this on her own she has a 90 percent chance of being able to blend in successfully.
Bio: Most of Masuyo's past is just a fuzzy blur to her. The young woman is unable to remember much of her life before the age of 11. One day on the way home a drunk driver swerved off the road striking her. Luckily for Masuyo there was a young man nearby. If it hadn’t been for him she probably would have died at the scene. He kept her alive until help arrived and even stayed with her some while she was in the hospital. She was in a coma for several days, her condition didn’t seem to get much better even after she awoke. With little hope her parents made one of the hardest decisions that any parent could have to make. They agreed to release their daughter into the care of a special rehab facility. The rehab facility came highly recommended, but it held dark secrets. Dr. Johnathan Rhodes used the facility as a front for his human experiments. He was obsessed with the super humans. He was determined to figure out how to give normal humans powers they weren’t born with. This is how Masuyo came to have her powers. Day after day she suffered through experimentation. Her parents never believing her when they visited. Then one day after had a ‘relapse’ they stopped coming to visit. Slowly Dr. Rhodes made sure that she would lose her memory of her former life. As far as he was concerned she now belonged to him. Once she was able to she left the rehab facility and ended up at Stratous Magus.
Personality: Usually Masuyo comes off as being a serious person. She also tends to be quiet and just observe other, only speaking up when she feels the need. When meeting new people she is reserved, which often comes off as her either being shy or cold. Masuyo is also very curious by nature, which leads her to get into trouble sometimes. Once someone sees her true self they will realize that she has a sense of humor, is kind hearted, can be very emotional at times and always putting others before herself.
Since others tend to think of Masuyo as a quiet and serious person she is misunderstood and sometimes leads to them thinking she's a cold person. It can take a while for others to see her true self behind the mask she's created. Those who realize how kind hearted and caring she is sometimes take advantage of her. Normally she'll just bottle up her emotions so when she reaches her limit something will set her off.
Other: Due to all of the experiments and the purposeful amnesia caused by the doctors Masuyo has memory problems. Though there is one memory that still nags at her and that is the one from the day of her accident. If possible she would like to meet and thank that young man who had saved her life all those years ago.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 10-24-2016 at 05:14 AM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 10-24-2016, 12:44 AM

Name: Micheal Dimitri Cassiel (Comeaux)
Age/school year: 17/3rd year
Appearance:
Micheal stands at 6' 4" tall. He has an average body build with toned muscles. His hair is auburn and his eyes are a beautiful lavender with a teal ring on the outer edge. Most of his back is covered by the black angel/demon wings tattooed there. He also has a tribal style infinity symbol on his right wrist. The handsome young man has a scar over his right eye and sometimes has trouble with his vision in that eye.
Power: Micheal was born with the ability to control and manipulation time and space. It's limited to a max of 1 mile around him depending on how many people and animated objects are near him at the time. Things such as totally stopping time or moving through space are very draining. If he's not careful she could lose his life. He also has visions of future events.
Bio: Up until the age of eight Micheal lived a pretty normal life being raised alone by his father, Simon. His father had always told him that his mother passed away while bringing him into this world. So there was little talk of her and very few pictures of her around their home. One day while playing outside a strange woman approached him. Like him she had lavender eyes, but her hair was silver. Looking at the child sweetly she started talking with him. It wasn't until they started playing and he showed signs of his powers that things turned south. Micheal caused a ball to freeze in mid-air. The woman's eyes went wide before quickly narrowing. Before the young boy knew what was going on the woman attacked him with a hidden knife. "I never wanted this for you. I'm sorry my son, please forgive me," she whispered as she slashed at the boy. At that point in time she had every intention of taking her son's life, thinking it would be easier. Simon pulled Micheal away just in time so the knife only cut him across the eye, but not deep enough to damage it badly.
Nikita gave Simon a glare before sighing and giving him a reluctant smile. "Please protect that child Simon." Those were her last words to them as she tossed a silver pocket watched at Simon. It was a replica of her own watch. After that she quickly disappeared. He can't be positive, but Micheal is sure that he seen tears and sadness within the woman's pale eyes.
That is when Micheal learned the truth about his parents. His father used to work for a secret government organization and his mother had been labeled a criminal because of an accident that happened while she was a teenager. Once she was captured she had been put into the program for human experimentation. Regretting not having been there and saving the woman he loved his father made the choice to rescue her. For a while they lived on the run, but after Nikita became pregnant things changed. They hid until their child was born then Nikita disappeared, making sure that those after them followed after her. Her only wish for their baby boy was that the powers she had gained through experimentation would not pass down to him.
Not long after this incident Simon shipped the boy off to Stratous Magus. He himself disappeared. The only way Micheal knowing that he is still alive is the occasional letter or card. In some ways he understood his father's choice.
Personality: The young man
Other: His father had given him the replica of his mother's pocket watch which he carries on him at all times.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 12-02-2016 at 02:38 AM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 10-26-2016, 03:22 AM

Name:
Age/school year:
Appearance:

Power:
Bio:
Personality:
Other:

Last edited by blueblackrose; 10-26-2016 at 03:29 AM..