Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 05-25-2015, 04:06 AM

Xanotter Ruvaen Wistari
Played by blueblackrose
“Character quote goes here.”

Nickname: Xano, Xan, Vaen or Dragon
Age: Appears to be in his twenties (lost track a long time ago)
Species: Light Elf
Orientation: Heterosexual
Relationship Status: Widower
Before You Met Your Partner
Hair: Silver
Eyes: Emerald
After You Met Your Partner
Eyes: Iridescent Green with speckles of gold, yellow and orange.
Height: 6' 6"
Weight: (whatever you like)
Build: (whatever you like)
Markings: Like my partner I also have an infinity symbol mark on my right wrist. I also have a green marking on my right cheek under my eye.

Personality: What are you like?
Dislikes: Please share at least three
Why do you fight: Why do you help your partner/why you fight. If you don't want to fight then tell us why.

Powers: Max of three.
Weaknesses: You must have at least one
Weapons: Up to three
Clothing Style: What do you typically wear?

History: This can be as long or short as you want.

Extra: Anything else you want to share

Last edited by blueblackrose; 05-26-2015 at 04:57 PM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-26-2015, 05:02 PM

▬▬▬▬▬ Jack Caden Winters • • • • •
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ as played by blueblackrose

Ederulven (wolf anthro)
Male
Heterosexual
6' 3"
Azure
Auburn
Silver Pendant (see profile picture)
Sythpen; Water

Caden tends to be a pretty laid back guy unlike his twin brother Roy. For the most part he is a quiet, calm and patient person. Kind towards most people. He will admit that there are times when he is unable to control his emotions or becomes very moody. Acting in ways that Roy would. Some would just call it him being a passionate person or being a hot head depending on the situation. Even so one thing is for sure no matter how unreasonable or moody Caden becomes once he has calmed down he will return back to his normal cool and laid back self. Don’t let Caden’s appearance fool you. He may look like a nerd, but he is a fighter at heart.

The silver pendant on Caden’s necklace grants him power over water. He is able to create and manipulate water, mostly in the form of ice. It can become whatever he imagines whether it is a shield, weapon or a blizzard. The drawback of creating blizzards and rainstorms is that they drain him, leaving him weak. If he pushes his power too much he can pass out from the strain. Caden can also teleport through water. Unfortunately this is limited to himself and one other person. Unlike his brother the Ederulven blood that runs through his veins allows him to shift into what most would consider a werewolf and into a wolf. He does not have full control over this so it can happen at random when he doesn't have control of his emotions. Another one of his major weaknesses is that he is blind without his glasses, unless he's in one of his anthro forms.

From the beginning Caden and Roy were like sides of the same coin. They had always been best friends and looked out for one another even if they were competitive at times. Caden never thought that would ever change. It didn’t, at least not until he showed signs of the Ederulven blood that ran through his veins. Like their mother he was more than just human.

After this Roy had taken to not talking to him. Little did his brother know how much more lost that made him feel as he dealt with the new changes. Thankfully their parents were there for him as he grew accustom to the being able to shift his form into that of an Edreulven’s beast form and wolf form. Caitlyn taught her son everything he needed to know. Unfortunately since he wasn’t fully an Edreulven so he didn’t have full control of his transformations.

Nearly a year passed where the twins didn’t speak with each other. Then the accident happened. The boys had come home for the holiday. Things appeared to be normal. Mother went to hunt, but never returned. They searched for what seemed like days before they found her lifeless body in the drainage vaults just outside the city. At the sight Caden nearly lost it. If Roy hadn’t been there he probably would have shifted and went on a rampage.

After the accident they knew that had to rekindle their bond. Caden hadn’t wanted his brother to drop out of college and felt guilt for it even if he never said as much. He denied that he needed Roy to protect him, but that was far from the truth. The shifter knew it was his brother’s choice. Still weren’t they supposed to work together, protect each other? His 11-second older brother means the world to him and would do anything for him even if it meant throwing away everything.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 05-29-2015 at 04:02 AM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-29-2015, 11:31 PM

INTRODUCTION
Introduce myself? You must be joking. Nothing I say would change your opinion of me. After all I am a criminal.
IDENTIFICATION CARD FOR AGENT VEX
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Threat Level: 286
Name: Nikita Davis
Code Name: Vex
Alliance: Criminal
Position: Breaker A1
Sex: Female
Orientation: Bi
Relationship Status: Single/It's really complicated
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 133
Body Type: Average/Athletic
Eyes: Lavender
Other: Always wears a black suit with white pinstripes, black gloves and a maid like headband.
PERSONALITY
Seriously why are you still pestering me with this useless crap? Really I would like nothing more than for you to just leave me alone. There I told you what I like so stop pestering me.
ATTITUDE TEST INFORMATION ON FILE FOR AGENT VEX
Vex can be somewhat of a flirt, but don't let that fool you. She is a cold hearted bitch and wouldn't think twice about betraying, harming or murdering someone who got in her way or she just didn't like. Trusting others isn't her thing and neither is being told what to do. Despite this if you do manage to get on her good side or she decides she likes you she can be a trustworthy and loyal ally. If you cross her then you better be prepare to face the consequences.

NOTES ON FILE FOR AGENT VEX
Weapons/Purium: Her weapon of choice is throwing knives. She carries at least six of them on her person at all times. Her Purium is the pocket watch she has.
Abilities/Powers: Her pocket watch allows her to manipulate time and space. It's limited to a max of 1 mile around her depending on how many people and animated objects are near her at the time. Things such as totally stopping time or moving through space are very draining. If she's not careful she could lose her life.
Skills Lacking: Defence isn't one of her things, unless she has no choice. She has a tendency to act before thinking both on and off the battlefield, especially if she thinks she has the upper hand.
HISTORY
Really now are we still at this? I bet you're not bothering Reino with all of this nonsense. Actually this whole thing was probably Sycom's idea right? I'll teach that guy a thing or two for putting me through all this hassle. What? You think I'd really kill him...not over something as trivial as this well maybe if he wasn't such a hottie, but that doesn't excuse stupid things like this.

I guess if you really must know I'll tell you a little bit. No one really ever would have guessed that I would become a killer. Growing up I was part of a happy little family, even if my mother and I didn't always see eye to eye. No I'm not going to tell you some sob story about coming from an abusive family. No, no my story isn't that droll. Growing up I was picked on by the other kids and when I'd fight back it was normally me who got in trouble for defending myself. So I became reclusive, a loner.

Over time things got a little better. That was until went into high school. Apparently the fact that things were easy for me and I had to put little effort into getting good grades made some of my peers angry. They thought they could bully me again. The girl who had become reclusive, who was quiet and shy or at least they thought she was. Hahaha, they were in for a rude awakening. That girl wasn’t about to take anyone’s shit not anymore. While younger she had been betrayed and bullied way too many times to let it happen again. So when they thought they could push me around or make me cry I showed them something else. I showed them my pent up anger and what I was really capable of doing.

Now that I think about it. Maybe I was a little hasty in killing those four. It would have been more fun to have let them suffer a little bit before killing them. Oh well, what’s done is done…then again I could try going back to change how I handled things. Give my younger self some tips to boot. What you really think I would really try a time jump like that? Are you stupid or something? The outcome wouldn’t be pretty if I attempted that sort of thing.

Art
Vex and Sycom by linapoo
Vex 1 by Iro
Vex 2 by
Vex 3 by Seito

Wedding 1
Wedding 2

Other References
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen

Last edited by blueblackrose; 12-28-2015 at 12:49 AM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-29-2015, 11:37 PM

Username: blueblackrose
Experiment Number: Five
Name: Masuyo Rei Halenburg
Nickname: Suyo or Rei
Height: 5'8"
Build: Masuyo has an average build, an hourglass shape and toned muscles.
Appearance: Masuyo has long wavy black hair with streaks of crimson, hazel grey eyes that changes colors depending on her mood and/or surrounds, and pale ivory skin. She has a small beauty or birth mark below her right eye at the top of her cheek bone.
Attire: Masuyo's clothes might not be the most practical, but they remind her of home, which unfortunately like many others is one that no longer exists. She wears a plum colored lace up shirt with half sleeves under a striped light olive colored lace up vest, a light olive and plum skirt over brown leggings, knee high brown leather boots and a matching light olive Victorian style hat with a brown ribbon and plum roses. Something that she is never seen without wearing is her oversized brown leather belt, which comes in handy to attach tools to or small satchels when needed. Another item is her brown fingerless gloves, golden bracelets and necklace. The bracelets had been a gift from her parents when she was a child. She doesn't talk about where the necklace came from. For colder weather she has a plum coat with a gold floral design on it that she wears.
Experiment Enhancements: She was given the ability to metamorph, adapt if you will. She is able to change her appearance into anything whether it is another living life form or inanimate objects.To blend into her surrounds she uses a chameleon type effect which allows her to become almost invisible, blending into the surrounding area. Masuyo is able to extend this ability beyond her physical self allowing h clothing, objects she's holding or even someone she is touching to blend into the surrounding area as well as long as there is physical contact between them.
Experimental Flaws: Being able to metamorph is great, but it does have its limits. She isn't able to stay in the form of another living life form for longer than 24 hours. If she tries to stay longer then she will end up changing back and be in extreme pain sometimes to the point that she passes out depending out how far she pushes herself. When it comes to just blending into the environment around her she doesn't have full control over it. Usually her body will do it instinctively as a defense mechanism. If she attempts to do this on her own she has a 90 percent chance of being able to blend in successfully.
Personality: Usually Masuyo comes off as being a serious person. She also tends to be quiet and just observe other, only speaking up when she feels the need. When meeting new people she is reserved, which often comes off as her either being shy or cold. Masuyo is also very curious by nature, which leads her to get into trouble sometimes. Once someone sees her true self they will realize that she has a sense of humor, is kind hearted, can be very emotional at times and always putting others before herself.
Personality Flaws: Since others tend to think of Masuyo as a quiet and serious person she is misunderstood and sometimes leads to them thinking she's a cold person. It can take a while for others to see her true self behind the mask she's created. Those who realize how kind hearted and caring she is sometimes take advantage of her. Normally she'll just bottle up her emotions so when she reaches her limit something will set her off.
History: Masuyo was from a small town, which like many others no longer exists. It's been roughly ten years since her home town was destroyed, but from what she can remember of her life there she was fairly happy with her family and a few friends. Even though she doesn't remember much about when her home was destroyed she can remember the uncontrollable urge she felt to help everyone that she could. It was that desire that lead her to become an experiment. She told herself this was for those who she cared for and to help those she would meet in the future. This was the way she would pay back the young man who had saved her family and her back then. Maybe one day she'll have the chance to meet him again and thank him.
Extra: She really isn't sure how usefully her enhancement will be in saving others right now, but she's sure that she'll be able to figure that out soon enough.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 06-02-2015 at 11:15 PM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-29-2015, 11:39 PM

Aiden Nathanial Rhodes

I will be able to create and destroy things on a whim. You see everything is made up of nothing more than simple bits and pieces of elements. I can rearrange those bits and pieces of elements to create and destroy. It's cool and all, but everything has a price. Sometimes that price can be rather high..
Nicknames: Nate, Jake
Physical description: I'm a rather odd fellow or so I'm told. I stand 6' 1" and weight 168 lbs. My hair is a little on the long side and is a lovely amethyst color. Oh my eyes? Aren't they awesome? The right one is azure and the left one is gold, the exact opposite of my twin brother's eyes. I have pale skin like my mother, but it's not ivory like hers was. I also have a star shaped birthmark on right side just below the rib cage. Oh I also have a heart tattoo the word Mother underneath it on my upper left arm and a steampunk style half open pocket watch tattoo with the date my brother died.
Sex: Male
Sexual orientation: Heterosexual
Hobbies: Reading, writing, playing with fire, creating and destroying things
Dislikes: Loud noises, needles, my father, doctors
My character's problem is: Multiple Personalities Disorder
‡ My story;
Why are you bothering me with such nonsense? Isn't all this stuff in my file? This is for my file, hahaha. I'm sure my father will just sensor anything he doesn't approve of even if I write it here. Okay fine I'll share my story of how I got to this point, but if anything ends up missing from my file don't come pestering me about it. Just go see the man that made me what I am.

I was a twin, but my twin brother Jacob left me just like our mother had left us. Our mother passed away when we were three. She had been sick for a while. At the time I didn't know what the cause was, but I learned the hard way afterwards. The man that our mother loved, the man that was supposed to be our father, the man that was supposed to protect us. That man, Dr. Jonathan Rhodes, he slowly killed the woman he supposable loved by experimenting on her. Being left with just his two sons he decided that they would have to do to continue his work. It's amazing how he was able to keep it secret and secretly move my brother and me into LTB. We became prisoners without even realizing it.

My father experimented on us day after day. While I handled things well Jacob wasn't as fortunate. He often was sick or left weak after going through an experiment. Jacob left me when we were eight. During an experiment that our father performed. My twin and I were like two sides of a coin. We knew each other inside and out. We didn't have to speak to know what the other was thinking or feeling. Maybe that's why I have both mine and his abilities. Anyway that day really changed me. The anger and hate I already felt towards my father intensified. I don't know how true it is, but I've been told that I developed other personalities after my dear twin brother's death. I really don't believe them, it's probably just another excuse that that man came up with to keep me in this place under his close supervision.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-29-2015, 11:40 PM

Dr. Jonathan Rhodes

I will be able to finally perfect my life's work. Also down the line I might even start to mellow out more and actually become more of a father. Who knows I might even start to think more about the wellbeing of the people who are test subjects then just getting the results that I want.
Nicknames: Dr. R and John
Physical description: I'm 6' 4" and 181 lbs. with a light complexion. With age my hair has grown lighter in color and has become a lilac/silver color. My eyes are a pinkish red color and I wear glasses. I think that about describes me.
Sex: Male
Sexual orientation: Heterosexual
Hobbies: Experimenting, writing, research
Likes: Science, mathematics, reading, perfecting his greatest experiment
Dislikes: Disobedient test subjects, not getting the results he wants, imperfection, misplaced items, failure
My character's problem is: Obsessive Compulsive and Perfectionist
‡ My story;
Call me mad if you will. It wouldn't be the worst thing that I've been called. I know that my only son hates me and I'm not going to say he doesn't have a right to, but I think he needs more time to see things the way I do. Anyway I guess on to my story.

I was a young lad fresh out of college when I first began to work for LTB. It was in college that I had met Helena. She was such a beautiful woman and caring too. We both were granted jobs by LTB not long after finishing college. At the time it seemed like fate. Everything was going so well back then. About a year after we started our work here at LTB the two of us finally tied the knot. We were both so happy and naive back then. As time went by we dived deeper into our research and it didn't take long for that research to cause changes that we never noticed. Helena started to question what she was working on while I didn't. I could see the great possibilities and wanted to take things further.

Of course the higher ups didn't see eye to eye with me. They forced me to do my own research and experiments in secret. To avoid the possibility of them finding out I began to experiment on my dear Helena. Not long after I began experimenting on her she became pregnant with our two adorable twin boys, Aiden and Jacob. Helena was so happy about them. When they were born she could tell something was different and wasn't right. It was probably because of their heterochromia. The woman confronted me about things. I told her what I had planned. She wouldn't hear it. As long as she was alive she wouldn't allow me to us our children to continue my research. Maybe I should have listened when she first begged me to just stop it all. Being stubborn and the perfectionist that I am I wouldn't hear of it. Helena allowed me to continue my work using her as my test subject.

Shortly after our sons turned three an experiment I was performing on Helena went terribly wrong. I wasn't able to reverse the effects it had on her body and she died. At first I was at a loss, but soon looking at my two sons I knew what I needed to do. Secretly I began experimenting on them and made them official subjects here at LTB. Things went smoothly. Everything seemed to be going perfect. The boys were dealing well with the experiments and showing promising results. Then it happened Jacob's body rejected the new serum that I had created to enhance his abilities. The rejection was so violent. The boy died after suffering for two hours. Aiden wouldn’t ever admit it, but the loss of his twin brother changed him. It changed me as well. I became more determined. I wasn't going to make the same mistake, especially with only one subject left.

Aiden has proven to be a gem. He's adapted well to my experiments and is near perfection. I can't wait to see my life's work finally reached its peak. When that day comes it will be a glorious one indeed.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 05-29-2015 at 11:42 PM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-29-2015, 11:41 PM

✘ - - - - - - - - - - 水/Water

≫ This is the name on my birth certificate ≪
Fujiwara Takumi
≫ But at camp I want people to call me ≪
Takumi
≫ As you can tell, I'm a ≪
male
≫ I was born ≪
October 13, 1991 (23)
≫ And I want to fall in love with a ≪
woman
≫ Oh, I'm from ≪
Seto, Aichi, Japan

As far as appearance is concerned, this is what I have to say...
What is there really to say about my appearance? I look like most other young Japanese men. My hair is raven which goes well with my dark eyes. I've been told that my eyes are soulful, whatever that means. Oh did I mention that my ears are pierced? Don't give me some crap about guys having their ears pierced is gay or I might just flatten you. There are many people who believe that it's sexy. I personally think that it's a look that works well for me. My build is on the slim side of average. Height? Let's see I'm 5' 9" which is about average. My style? Really now can't you just tell from looking at me. I prefer the rocker/artist I guess you could say. Black vest over a white shirt along with a pair of jeans or black pants. Don't forget the chain wallet, long silver chain with the Kanji character for harmony pendant and silver ring around my right ring finger.

Personality wise, I'm...
Personality huh? Well I tend to be a pretty laid back guy and like to think of myself as down to earth. For the most part I am a patient person. I tend to be kind once someone has gained my trust. Yes I do have some trust issues, but I won't get into that. Hey don't get me wrong I'm working on it and I'm not as bad as I use to be.

I want to be honest so I will admit that there are times when I'm unable to control my emotions. Some would just call it me being a passionate person or being a hot head depending on the situation. Maybe being at this camp will help me keep my emotions, especially my anger, in check better? Who knows anything is possible. I can tell you one thing for sure no matter how unreasonable I become once I calm down I return back to my normal cool and laid back self.

Did I also mention that I enjoy playing the part of the bad boy? It's mostly for kicks since that's what some people think when they first see me. Even though I might tend to look serious I do have a sense of humor, which I've been told can be a bit dark.
I enjoy relaxing by the river in my hometown. The sound of the water is so peaceful. Other things I like are the outdoors, martial arts, meditating, cooking, sculpting and singing.

So why did I apply for camp? Well, let me explain...
Really I'm not sure what I came here searching for. Maybe a new perspective on my life or maybe just to meet some new interesting people. Either way I don't plan on wasting this opportunity. Time is a precious thing that should never be wasted right?

On the topic of me, I should probably explain my past...
Well I'm from Seto, Aichi here in Japan. Seto is famous for its potter and ceramics. My father is a potter and my mother is an artist, kind of cliché right? Anyway I was born and raised in Seto along with my older brother and younger sister.

Growing up I had fun learning both of my parent’s trades, but I wasn't satisfied with just that. I also learned a few martial arts. My favorites being Judo, Naginatajutsu and Kendo. Which am I best at? That would have to be Naginatajutsu. Really my life was pretty average while growing up.

In high school I was one of the top of my class. I managed to get a scholarship to go to a university in Tokyo that specialized in the arts. My singing apparently wasn't good enough so I tried my hand at the culinary arts. Seems I have a talent for them.

What do you mean I'm being too vague? Seriously do you want to hear about all the crappy stuff instead of just the highlights? Fine, but I really rather not get into that stuff. Excuse me did you just ask if my younger sister is hot and available? Baka! Like I would really tell you that. Now let's get back on subject shall we?

So going back to high school before you say anymore stupid stuff I did have a couple of girlfriends. Right now I'm single and that's the way it shall stay until I find the right woman.

While in high school my best friend Ryou betrayed me. I thought I could trust him. Boy was I wrong. Well Ryou was friends with both my brother, Kai, and I. I knew that Ryou had started to hang out with some of the rough guys at school, but I ignored it. That way my mistake. One evening after school the three of us were hanging out at the park. Ryou's new friends showed up and started to bully Kai and me. Ryou that dumb sob just stood back and watched. Kai and I didn't give into those guys so they started to fight with us. Outnumbered we didn't have much of a chance. Just when I thought that Ryou had come to his senses he joined those bastards. I'll never forget how he began beating my brother even though he was already badly injured. I was forced to watch it all. They left my brother to die and me hardly able to move. We were lucky that someone passed by after those guys left. If it wasn't for that person I don't know if Kai would have made it. He was such a mess. All I could do was sit back wait and worry. My brother came out better than they thought he would, but he has to walk with a cane and has a long scar across his left cheek. Ok now you know the part I didn't really want to get into. I think you can understand why I have trust issues. This is all I'm telling so no more questions please.

For fun, I'll let you in on a little secret...
I guess you could say there are two things I'm afraid of. One is being hurt again like I was when Ryou turned his back on Kai and me. The other is hurting others. Sure I studied martial arts and one of the main things they teach is discipline, but I don't always keep a cool head especially now after being betrayed.

✘ - - - - - - - - - - This is my partner, Uesugi

≫ My guardian is blessed by the Japanese deity ≪
Ryūjin
≫ Because of this, my guardian wield's the power of ≪
Water

Let me explain my guardian some...
Have you seen this guy? He has very sharp claws and teeth. His tail is pretty strong as well and he has no problem with using it like a whip if need be. Also he weilds a gaint sword. It seems that underwater he can also attack using supersonic waves. It's kindo of weird, but I'm not going to complain. I mean seriously his roar when he isn't underwater can be enough to deafen someone. Oh and did I mention that he has his own armor? Seems like most of his body is protected by some sort of shell.

As far as partners go...
What do I think? I think he is badass. He truly looks like something one would only see in mythology or some type of fantasy world. I really couldn't ask for a better partner for me. At times he is calm and peaceful, but he can be fierce and unrelenting just like the sea.

Now, a guardian is great and all, but sometimes you just need to take things into your own hands...
Martial arts can only get you so far I suppose. I carry a naginata to fight and defend myself with. Good thing I decided to bring it with me so I could keep up my training.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-29-2015, 11:43 PM

Jasper Blodmane

I am a Werewolf, Vampire Hunter.

People call me Jasper.
I am 26 years old.
I am male.
I prefer females
I can turn into a wolf.

‡ My story;
From the time he was young Jasper knew that there was something different about his family. One or both of his parents would be gone for periods of time and he would be stuck with his grandmother. The old woman would tell him stories about werewolves, vampires and the humans that hunted supernatural creatures. Little did he know then that his grandmother was passing on the history of his family, at least the human side of it. It wasn’t until he was nine that he learned the truth about what his parents were. One night while his father was gone a gang of vampires attacked his home. In that one night his world would change. He learned that both his grandmother and his mother were vampire hunters and what was more shocking is that he was a werewolf. The battle that took place was long and bloody, but in the end Jasper lost his mother and grandmother to the wretched vampires. In his rage he transformed for the first time and managed to fend off the last of the vampires. On that night he swore he would have vengeance and that as long as he lived no vampire would be safe from wrath.

When his father returned to what remained of their home he wasn’t sure what to expect and was relieved to find that at least his son was still alive. Hearing the boy’s story of what happened he took it upon himself to start training him in the arts of hunting and killing vampires. Jasper was eager to learn the skills he needed. He became very skilled in the martial arts, swordsmanship and marksmanship. By the time he was twenty he had become a talented tracker and hunter.

Now that Jasper is 26 he has grown eager to find the last of the vampires that took away his mother, grandmother and home. All that remains is two, a male and female. From what he can remember of what happened that night they were the ones that lead the attack and seemed to be companions. Nothing will stop him from his goal. Even after he finishes his mission he will continue hunting to rid the world of the vampire abominations.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-29-2015, 11:44 PM

My Puppeteer: blueblackrose
I want to be called: Adin Nathanial Clark
I am 22 years old
Did you look at me? I'm a male.
Classification: Uni
What do I see when I look in the mirror?

How I choose to look:
Another pic
What happened in my life: My life has been rather boring. I was an orphan until a I was roughly 5. A wealthy family took me in because they weren't able to have children. From the time they brought me into their home until I became an adult I was being prepared to take over the family business. For my parents that is still the plan, but I much rather live a carefree life.

For now I'll make do with what I can. I became a Uni so I could at least live carefree even if it's only for a short while. I'm an idol, but I'm best known for my singing. I've also done some modeling and other things. My father is content about my chose since he can use my image to promote his business. I swear all that man sees sometimes is dollar signs. Anyway, I'm on my way to the top and I'm going to make damn sure that it's one hell of a ride since I don't know exactly how long I'll have to enjoy it.
I think of myself as: Confident, cocky, player, hot headed, but really I prefer to just be easy going.
I can’t stand: Rude people, which is kind of funny since some people find me to be rather rude. I also can't stand people who pick on or abuse others. Weakness. I don't losing my temper either.
My favorite things in the world: Preforming, nature and freedom. Oh and women of course, what? I told you that I'm somewhat of a player.
Posting Color: Royal Blue

Last edited by blueblackrose; 05-29-2015 at 11:49 PM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-29-2015, 11:44 PM

I want to be called: Odessa Rose Santos
I am 29 years old
Did you look at me? I'm a female
Classification: Pyrate
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x1024.
How I choose to look:

What happened in my life: What is there to tell about my life? For the most part it was just like anyone elses. I grew up with my parents. My father is a laborer and my mother a business woman. Growing up I wasn't popular, but I had a few close friends.

Being curious about the world and wanting to become a stronger lead me to chose to be a Pyrate. Despite my parents dislike of the choice I made they still supported my decision.

I've become stronger in more ways than one and I'm happy with the decision that I made back then. What I have become allows me to be true to myself because I've always been a fighter. I will fight for what I believe in and to get what I want. Also don't expect me to go easy on you if you use or betray me. I don't show kindness to people like that.

Recently I met an interesting fellow by the name of Cain. Despite his coldness and dislike for people in general I've decided to tag along with him for a while. I'm curious to know what makes this handsome devil tick.

I think of myself as: Curious, stubborn, open minded and zealous at times.
I can’t stand: Loud noises, I've always had sensitive hearing and loud noises hurt my ears. I don't like being told I can't do something or being used.
My favorite things in the world: Traveling/Adventure, meeting interesting people and cats.
Posting Color: dark red

Last edited by blueblackrose; 05-30-2015 at 12:05 AM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-29-2015, 11:50 PM

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓
I'm Under the Stars~!
Your name? : Ariel
Your Sign? : Leo the lion(ess)
Birthday?: August 8th, I am 20
What do you look like?: I am little on the tall side for a woman, standing at 5' 8" with a lovely hourglass figure. With skin the color of ivory, ebony hair and beautiful golden eyes I'm the total package. Well at least that's what some men have told me. My ebony hair is rather long, reaching all the way down to the back of my knees.
Some history of yourself? : My history? Well I suppose I can tell you a little about myself. For the most part my life has been average. I love to try new things and am a bit of risk taker. When meeting someone new I can be a bit shy at first, but I tend to warm up quickly. Just as you would expect from any leo I do like to get attention, but only on my terms. Hard headed, stubborn, confident, passionate, loyal and independent are the words that describe me best.

Back to my history. Like I said before my childhood was pretty average. I am an accomplished dancer and singer. I do have an older brother whom I adore. He's the one that got me into some of my hidden geeky hobbies such as online gaming and live action roleplaying. So see pretty boring really.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 10-24-2016 at 05:17 AM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-29-2015, 11:50 PM

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑
I'm Under the Stars~!
Your name? : Kai
Your Sign? : Aquarius
Birthday?: January 27th, I am 23
What do you look like?: I stand at 6' 2" and have an average build with pale peach skin. My hair is mid-length and grayish blue (slate blue) in color. As for my eyes they are azure.
Some history of yourself?: Do you really need to know my history? I suppose that I'll be nice and share. There isn't too much to tell. I grew up with my parents, my older brother, my twin brother and two younger sisters. Our parents always did what they could to make sure we had what we needed and some of the things we wanted, but didn't really need. I guess you could say we were well off. We had the advantages that our parents could give us. Like I said I have a twin brother and we are complete opposites. Even so we get along well. From time to time we like to trick people since it's hard to tell us apart.

Things weren't always easy growing up especially since my parents expect the best. Not that that was wrong of them or hard, but it often lead to having the nerdy image and getting picked on. Even so I'm grateful that they pushed the way they did. If they hadn't I might not have realized my passion for music.

Currently I'm working as a musician and song writer. I play the bass in the band Fushigi Yami Tenshi.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 10-24-2016 at 05:21 AM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-30-2015, 12:05 AM

▬▬▬▬▬
Odessa Rose Santos • • • • •

Cheshire
Undecided
Female
Heterosexual
Twenty-five
5-foot, 5-inches
Gold
Auburn
To use her powers of illusion and shape shifting Odessa must transform. Removing the hairpin she wears and a quick flick of her wrist to toss it in the air the flower bursts into hundreds of petals. As the petals fall around her, her clothes disappearing to be replaced with a turquoise, black and gold leather corset like top, black leather gloves, black leather shorts with strips of turquoise and gold similar to a skirt over it, and over the knee black leather lace up boots. Her transformation completes with her catching a flower petal which turns into a black cat mask. ((images of outfit coming soon)).

Odessa tends to be an open minded person and accepting of things that most people would find strange or weird. She is very curious by nature which can lead to her getting in over her head sometimes. Odessa is probably one of the most creative people you will ever meet when it comes to thinking outside of the box. It's so boring to think of things the way everyone else does. Most people think she is a very odd and weird person because of this.

She loves life and plans to live it to the fullest. At times she can be over zealous. That combined with her curiosity and love to for experiencing new things is probably what caused her to become one of the kidnap victims.

One thing she hasn't found time in her life for is love. Sure she's seen a few guys, but they just couldn't understand her. So that is something she's put on the back burner. Odessa is a firm believer that once she meets the right guy she'll know.

One thing people tend to learn quickly about the auburn haired woman other than she's quite the odd bird is she is stubborn. Odessa would rather face things by herself than to involve others. She has no problem with standing alone for what she believes is right. Standing on her own two feet is what her parents taught her to do from a young age. Sometimes her stubbornness and self-sacrificing demeanor get misinterpreted as being smug or thinking she's better than others. This is not the case. She has a big heart, is kind and gentle to almost everyone.

Odessa has her flaws as well. She can be impatient, too forward and take too much on herself. The fact she bottles her emotions can make her a ticking time bomb for those who get on her bad side. If you take the time to get to know her or try to see things the way she does you won't regret it. Odessa is a true gem who will stand by your side even in the toughest of times.

Odessa's greatest fear is losing her true self. Learning that she has the power to create illusions, specializing in shape shifting she has begun to question things. Like is the person she thinks is her true self really her true self? Her new found ability has caused her to have insecurities she never had before. She knows that she will eventually have to cast aside her doubts and face things head on like she always has. Her only hope is that in doing so she won't hurt someone else in the process.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 06-01-2015, 02:02 AM

I want to be called: Xanthe Elisp Drakos
I am 22 years old
Did you look at me? I'm a female
Classification: Uni

How I choose to look:

What happened in my life: (Biography; doesn’t have to be extremely complicated)
I think of myself as: (Personality)
I can’t stand: (2 or more dislikes)
My favorite things in the world: (2 or more likes)
Posting Color: Seagreen

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 06-01-2015, 02:31 AM

▬▬▬▬▬ Shiro Alemi Klein (Silverfang) • • • • •

"Character quote goes here"

PHYSICAL
[IMG]CanAddAnImageHere,IfWanted[/IMG]

Nickname Shi, Alemi, Tiger
Title Son of Damon (is actualy the son of Fiaria and Ara'mis)

Age 7
Gender Male
Orientation Heteorosexual
Hair Raven
Eyes Emerald Green
Build Average/slim, with toned muscles
Skin tone Ivory
Height 4'
Weight 49 lbs
Handed Ambidextrous
Body markings Tear drop shaped birth mark on his left hip. This marking proves that he is a member of the Silverfang family of the Ice Claw Clan. When in his human form his body is covered in dull black markings that most would think are tribal tattoos. They are actually the marks from his tiger stripes.
Scars None worth noting

MENTAL & EMOTIONAL

Personality xxx

Mortal Alignment N/A

Motivation xxx

Fear(s) xxx

Likes xxx

Dislikes xx

Strengths
  • xxx
  • xxx
  • xxx

Weaknesses
  • xxx
  • xxx
  • xxx

SPIRITUAL

Faith & Morals xxx
Virtues xxx
Sins xxx

ATTIRE

Head/Neck xxx
Chest/Back xxx
Arms/Legs xxx

WEAPONRY & EQUIPMENT

Weapon 1 xxx
Weapon 2 xxx
Weapon 3 xxx

COMBAT ABILITY

Rating System
[Perfect] - [Excellent] - [Above Average] - [Average] - [Below Average] - [Poor] - [Terrible] - [No Skill]

Hand-to-hand [Average] -- Explain
Melee [Above Average] -- Explain
Ranged [Average] -- Explain
Magic [Above Average] -- Explain
Mounted [Poor] -- Explain

BACKGROUND

Kingdom Affiliation None
Marital Status Single
Occupation N/A
History xxx

OTHER

Extras xxx
Theme Song xxx

Last edited by blueblackrose; 06-01-2015 at 02:54 AM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 06-18-2015, 08:30 PM

▬▬▬▬▬ Stormy Alexis Reinhart • • • • •

Neko
Female
Pansexual
24 (looks like she is about 16)
5' 2"
Right Eye - Peridot, Left Eye - Turquiose
Silver (black fur on ears and tail)
Bow and arrows
Begg; Earth

Lexi is a practical person, considering the outcomes of her actions before making a decision. She is reliable & honest, a woman of her word. If one takes the chance to get to know her they are easily about to see how strong she is & that she values those she cares about more than anything. Her empathetic nature gives her a motherly quality. Despite looking so much younger than she truly is Lexi is wise beyond her years. If you need someone to listen or a shoulder to cry on she’s the person you want to go to. She will listen & help in whatever way she can. Lexi can also be very energetic & hyper at times. She can be somewhat of a flirt & she has a good sense of humor. This Neko will stand her ground whether it be in a fight or in standing for what she believes is right.

Lexi is able to communicate with nature, calling it to her aid. With a single touch she can make flowers bloom and plants grow. With a single whisper she can call forth vines and other plant life to attack or trap her enemies. As long as there is a little dirt nearby she has no problem with growing plants where none existed. It isn’t just the plants that she can control, using different calls or her telepathic powers she can summon animals as well. The Neko also has the ability to communicate telepathically with animals and other living beings. Her telepathic abilities are limited to a 5 mile range. One of the draw backs of being able to communicate telepathically is that she can be overwhelmed by other people’s thoughts while connected to them. Also Lexi hates really loud noises they hurt her sensitive ears and terrify her.

Lexi wasn’t always alone in this world. She was the youngest daughter of Melanie & Alec Reinhart. The girl took after both her parents, but is the spitting image of her mother. While she was still just a kit her family was discovered by a slaver. During the raid on their home Melanie & Alec were both killed as they fought to protect their children, leaving her two older brothers & herself at the human’s mercy. The slaver took the siblings back to his slave house. Lexi’s older brothers Zane & Benjamin fought to protect her from the horrors that were to come as they were forced into slavery.

Lexi has a fighting spirit much like that of her mother. She never felt the need for her brothers to protect her. She knew that they wouldn’t always be there. The Neko had been right in her assumption. Once their basic ‘training’ was complete they were sold to the highest bidders. She was bought by a man whose reputation was somewhat questionable while her brothers ended up going with the same human.

Not long after she had been bought the man branded her with a tattoo on her forearm. Growing up as a slave wasn’t easy especially for a girl who refused to be broken. One night shortly after Lexi turned 14 she ran away. After making her escape she made sure to keep the tattoo on her arm covered by wearing long black fingerless gloves. Knowing that Darius would search for her no matter how long it took find her she stuck to shifting through the slums, the outskirts of the city & places that seemed to mostly be safe for those not human.

Her life has had many twists and turns. Over the years she learned to defend herself and fight. Life on the run is no way to live. So she vowed to come out of the shadows, to protect those who were too weak to protect themselves.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 06-20-2015 at 03:47 AM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 07-19-2015, 04:09 AM

Conri Alastar Fionn

Played by blueblackrose
“Life moves on just like the air continues to move around us.”

Nickname: Con, Alastar and wolf
Species: Ederulven
Relationship Status: Single (considers himself a widower)
Hair: Chestnut
Eyes: Steel Blue
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: Not Telling
Build: On the slim side of athletic
Markings: I've had black tribal like markings that cover most of my body for a while. I don't remember how I got them, but I think they have something to do with someone I once held dear.

Personality: I tend to stick to myself. Most would call me an introvert and maybe I have become one since the incident. For the most part I just want to be left alone. I suppose if I did have to describe myself I would say that I try to be laid back, but sometimes that just not possible.At times I can be moody and very stubborn.
Likes: Red, being alone, night time, storms, the wind and nature.
Dislikes: Humans, hunters, senseless killing, nosy people and arrogance.

Skills: I'm excellent at identifying plants and minerals. I know when they are at their peak for harvesting and how to use them to create seasonings, medicines, salves, explosives and poisons. As a forest guide I'm also able to track and navigate through even the thickest of forests. Let me put it this way. I'm the best around when it comes to my job. Oh and did I mention that I inherited my parents Earth and Wind abilities. My wind abilities are stronger.
Weaknesses:
My inability to leave someone who is injured alone, taking in strays and my past.
Weapons: Bow and quiver of 24 arrows, dagger & my knowledge to create explosives and poisons
Clothing Style: I typically wear a tunic/shirt over pants and a long coat or cloak with fur trim. My clothes tend to be in neutral or earth tones.

History: This isn't something I really want to talk about. I suppose if you must know I will share some with you. I am the son of Von and Julia Alastar. I never really got the chance to know them. When I was three or so while we were traveling to a new village we were attacked. I had been sleeping due to being sick when it happened and that was lucky for me because the men that attacked didn't know I was there. Unfortunately my parents were killed by the bandits. After they left I was left alone. It was a few days later that a man discovered the wreckage and me along with it. Even though he was human he took me with him to his home. That man didn't fear me like almost everyone else in the village he lived near. Boris Fionn raised me as his one child. He often told me I was a god sent. Probably because he had lost his wife to childbirth along with their unborn child only months before.

Growing up things were mostly peaceful. Boris taught me everything I needed to know about the forest. About the plants and minerals. How to use them to heal and other things. When we discovered I had inherited my parents magic abilities he did what he could to help me control them and improve them. It was during that time that I met the love of my life. Her named was Arisa Lynette Corbin, but I called her Red. Unlike the others in the nearby village she didn't fear me. The two of us became close over time. Foolishly I thought those days filled with peacefulness and love would never end. It has been three years since I lost my beloved Red and dear father. It's because of that incident that took them away from me that I have come to dislike humans and hunters (the ones that hunt anthros and the like).

After the passing of Red and Boris I left the only place I knew and ended up here. Like my dear father I am a forest guide and herbalist. I guess I'll see how things go for now. The place I have settled seems to be nice enough even if there are several shady people around.

Extra: There was once a time that he contemplated suicide because he wasn't sure he could move on.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 08-17-2015 at 04:10 AM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 07-19-2015, 04:09 AM

Damon Matthew Klein
Played by blueblackrose
“For her I would do anything, even if it means becoming something she hates.”

Nickname: Puma, Matt & Half-breed/blood (hates being called the last one)
Occupation: Blacksmith and sword for hire/spy (Fiaria's personal informant and guardian of her son, Shiro)
Species: Half Katayan
Relationship Status: It's complicated (Is in love with Fiaria Anise Silverfang)
Hair: Golden Blonde
Eyes: Emerald Green
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 193
Build: Stalky and muscular
Markings: Has numerous scars covering his body from both abuse and fights. If asked he could probably tell you which one is from what along with when he got it and from who he got it from. The biggest scar is probably the one on his heart left by the woman he loves.

Likes: Fiaria, Shiro, those he considers friends, nature, fire, travelling
Dislikes: Ara'mis, humans, anthro hunters, those who look down on half bloods, being unable to Fiaria to see him as something more than a friend, crowds, noisy people, people who can't keep their mouth's shut and anyone who would dare to hurt Fiaria, Shiro or someone weaker than themselves.

Skills: I'm a skilled fighter when it comes to hands to hands and melee. I'm fair at ranged weapons and using my fire and healing magics. One of my many talents is gathering information. Oh and did I mention that I'm also an excellent blacksmith?
Weaknesses: Fiaria, Shiro, my temper and inability at times to control my magic.
Weapons: Long sword, short sword and fists/claws
Clothing Style: Usually a shirt/tunic with a pair of pants when I'm not smithing. While smithing I usually go around topless. When it comes to wearing armor I tend to prefer leather because it's lighter and easier to move around in.

History: Do I really need to share this? Fine ok..it's just that there are things in my past that I'm not proud of. I am the only son of Matthew and Sabin Klein. My father was a traveling human blacksmith and my mother was a Katayan woman, a member of the Blaze clan. Matthew happened upon the Blaze clan village of Het Hart while traveling. Seeing that he could make some money he set up what was to be a temporary blacksmith shop in an abandoned hut not far from the village. Not long after he set up his shop he met my mother.
Those two fell in love at first sight.

Well as the story goes they courted for a bit before getting married. The Blaze clan was against the union of a Katayan and a human, but my parents didn't care. They got married and settled in what had originally been a small one room hut. They lived together happily and a couple years after they married had me. Their happiness and love only increased.

Growing up was hard. From a young age I often got into fights with the other children. It was nothing for me to return home with cuts and bruises. Mother would scold me, but it didn't change things. The other children would pick on me, start fights with me. They didn't want anything to do with a half breed. It also didn't help that I had a short temper like my father. Anyway around when I was four or five my parents decided maybe it was time to move to somewhere more peaceful.We moved to the outskirts of a small city that was home to mostly anthros, half bloods, and other races. Even there I couldn't stay out of fights.

A few years passed before tragedy struck. While my father was on a trip a group of men broke into our home. I'm not sure what they were after. I just remember my mother fighting furiously with them, protecting me. She did well until one of them managed to cut her with a poisoned dagger. After that things got worse. There was so much blood, the men's, hers, and mine. *closes eyes and pushes back the memories before it's too late*

I don't remember what happened after my mother fell to the ground. After that things are black until a few days later when i woke up alone within our home that was littered with broken furniture, dishes and objects and splattered with blood. When I found my mother's body she was already gone. There was nothing I could do for her. Luckily for me my father returned later that day. We cleaned her body before burning it.

After that Father was a wreck for a while, we both were. Even so we moved on, moving to another place in hopes that things would be better. Father did the best he could for me, teaching me what he could. I'm thankful to him.

Once I was old enough I left home to find my place in the world. It was while I was traveling that I came across Fiaria. She was unlike any Katayan I had ever met before. She had no clan to speak of. She was alone in the world and had been from a young age. In my wonder I fell in love with her though she didn't feel the same way as her heart belongs to another. A man that I can't stand and if it wasn't for her I wouldn't hesitate to kill for all the times he's hurt her. Plus Fiaria has entrusted me with an important job which I will fulfill.

Currently my job for Fiaria has changed a bit as I no longer have someone else to look out for other than myself. I don't really have a place to call home so I travel a lot. Like my father I'm a blacksmith. I also work as a sword for hire. Lately I've been a little homesick so I'm thinking of visiting my aging father.

Extra:
Everything You Want by Vertical Horizon

Last edited by blueblackrose; 08-17-2015 at 04:11 AM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 07-19-2015, 04:10 AM

Tara
Played by blueblackrose
“All things return to the Earth which gave birth to all things.”

Nickname: Ylva, Vlček, Volkov, Senka, Ériu, Firuzeh, and many others
Species: Ederulven
Orientation: Bisexual
Relationship Status: Single
Hair: Turquoise
Eyes: Silver
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: That's none of your business
Build: Athletic/Average
Markings: I have a tattoo between my shoulder blades and pyro marks on my cheeks. I have a moon shaped birthmark on my stomach. I also have various scars, most coming from my line of work. The exception would be the ones that are on my lower left side going from my hip down my thigh. I got them not long before I left home...

Personality: Why should I share that with the likes of you? I guess you could say that I tend to be a bit quiet, secretive and cold. One has to be in my line of work honey. At times I can be rather blunt and I don't like dealing with drama and bullshit. To get my jobs done I'll play the role necessary.
Likes: Zin, Ember, Fiaria, those I care about, nature, protecting those I care about & those in need and growing stronger
Dislikes: Ember (what can I say we have a love/hate relationship), being unable to complete a job, getting stiffed (oh, but do they regret it once I catch up to them), losing, getting caught, my scars and unnecessary cruelty.

Skills: I'm good at many things. I am a skilled fighter both melee and range. I've also dabbled in a bit of Earth magic (still working on this one) and many many other things. I'm very good at my job that's what matters.
Weaknesses: Ember, Zinfandel, Fiaria, my left leg and my nature to push those I care about away.
Weapons: Katana, dagger with elemental properties and kunai
Clothing Style: I usually wear neutral colors form fitting clothing along with a cloak or cape. When needed I will wear armor other than leather. If I'm not working then I still tend to wear the same thing. It is rare to see me in a skirt or dress. They just aren't my style.

History: I have a brother and sister who I love dearly and would do anything for. One is older and the other is younger by a few minutes, but that doesn't change a thing. As for me and my sister we don't get along other than when it comes to our dear brother. We had a falling out a long time ago, but this is no place to share that story. I left home at a young age. I felt it was for the best and the only way I could protect what I cared about most. More than likely my siblings don't understand why I made my decision and that's fine. They don't need to because I wouldn't change a thing about the choice I made back then. Life on my own without my twins hasn't always been easy. Though life would be boring if it was easy or without it's twists and turns.

Extra: What caused the scars on my left side also damaged my leg. When I push my leg's limits I end up limping and in pain for a while. I'm sure over time it will worsen to where I can't hide my weakness easily.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 08-17-2015 at 04:10 AM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 08-18-2015, 03:06 AM

Kokuro Ai Takahashi
Played by blueblackrose
“Cold and cruel is the world around us, just like the unrelenting wind, ice and snow of my homeland.”

Nickname:Kuro, Koko, Ai
Occupation:My job is getting entertainment and making problems disappear
Age:Appears to be in her mid to late twenties (is over 400)
Species:Yuki-onna
Orientation:Pansexual
Relationship Status: Single/It's complicated
Hair:Human form - Violet, Yuki-onna form - Raven
Eyes:Human form- Plum, Yuki-onna form - Ice Blue
Height:5' 9"
Weight:That doesn't concern you.
Build:Slender with curves in all the right places.
Markings:I have a few scars that aren't really worth mentioning. Other than that I have a small icy blue snowflake on the lower right side of my back.

Personality:What are you like?
Dislikes:Please share at least three

Skills:What are you good at?
Weaknesses:You must have at least one
Weapons:Up to three
Clothing Style:What do you typically wear?

History:This can be as long or short as you want.

Extra: Yuki-onna form

Last edited by blueblackrose; 01-26-2016 at 04:25 AM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 08-18-2015, 03:21 AM

Nanami Elise Lueking
Played by blueblackrose

Nickname: Nami, Lis, Nana, Witch, Sorceress, Selena, and many more
Species: Unknown (has mixed blood)
Orientation: (heterosexual, bisexual, pansexual, asexual, homosexual)
Relationship Status: (single, dating, it's complicated, engaged, married...if your character is in a relationship please share who with.)
Hair: (whatever you like)
Eyes: (whatever you like)
Height: (whatever you like)
Markings: tattoos, birthmarks, etc.

Skills: What are you good at?

Last edited by blueblackrose; 08-18-2015 at 03:28 AM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 08-18-2015, 03:24 AM

[img]insert image link here[/img]

Dorcas Rose Williams
Played by blueblackrose

Nickname: (if you have one)
Species: Human or Other
Orientation: (heterosexual, bisexual, pansexual, asexual, homosexual)
Relationship Status: (single, dating, it's complicated, engaged, married...if your character is in a relationship please share who with.)
Hair: (whatever you like)
Eyes: (whatever you like)
Height: (whatever you like)
Markings: tattoos, birthmarks, etc.

Skills: What are you good at?

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 01-28-2016, 04:52 AM

Nanami Elise Lueking

Major/area of study: Double majoring in Ancient Studies and Folklore & Mythology
Orientation: Bisexual
Species: Unknown - Mixed blood (Calls herself a Magus because she doesn't know what she is)

Powers/skills(for humans): Nanami might look like a normal human, but she is much more than that. She is a magus. In truth she isn’t exactly sure what she is since she comes from a mixed bloodline and possesses magic. She has an affinity for the elemental magics and healing. Other than magic she is able to communicate with nature, summon animal and plant life to her aid and telepathically communicate with others.

Appearance: Nanami is rather short standing at only 5’1”. She has a petite frame with an hourglass figure. With her light beige skin, waist length straight blonde hair and teal eyes she looks almost like a doll. The lovely little lady usually wears dresses with dress shoes or knee-high boots that match. Typically she wears her hair down with a headband. You will usually never see her with her gunmetal and teal choker around her neck. It was her mother’s before she passed away.

Personality: Nanami is a shy and quiet young woman, taking a little while to warm up to people she doesn’t know. Other than that she is an extremely kind and caring person. She will help out someone in need in a heartbeat whether she knows them or not. It is her innocent and selfless nature that causes her issues. They lead her to be naïve, childish and too honest for her own good. Sometimes she needs someone to tell her to stop putting others first and take care of herself.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 05-06-2016 at 03:44 AM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 01-28-2016, 05:11 AM

Kokuro Ai Takahashi

Major/area of study: Theatre
Orientation: Pansexual
Species: Yuki-onna

Powers/skills(for humans): Kokuro is able to appear human with the help of the icy blue snowflake that is on the lower right side of her back. Since she is a Yuki-onna she is immune to the cold. Her core temperature is cooler than humans so sometimes when other touch her her skin feels cool. Kokuro is able to create and manipulate water in the form of ice and snow. When weather conditions are right it can appear that she is controlling the weather, creating a snowstorm or blizzard. When in her true form she has an ethereal beauty that can both cause wonderment and fear.

Appearance: Kokuro looks like a normal human, but she has a secret. She is really a Yuki-onna, not that one would believe it when looking at her in her human form since Yuki-onna are known for their pale white skin and pitch black hair. Plus most humans believe her kind to be nothing more than a Japanese Myth. In her human form Kokuro has lavender hair with plum colored eyes. Her hair is straight and extremely long, almost touching the ground. She has a slender figure with a few curves. She is also on the tall side, standing at 5’ 9”. When she is in her true form she has the typical pale white skin, raven hair with a streak of silvery white and icy blue eyes. Kokuro does have a small icy blue snowflake on her lower right side of her back, it acts as a seal to help her conceal her true form. For the most part Kokuro wears fashionable clothes or avant-garde outfits depending on her mood. She also wears glasses even though she doesn't need them.

Personality: Ice queen might be what comes to mind when people first meet Kokuro. She tends to come off as cold and insensitive or stuck up when first meeting someone. The truth is she isn’t very good at being social which is kind of surprising since she loves to be on stage and performing. But, yes her social skills suck. She has a tendency to be too blunt or seem detached from the world around her. Even so it is also these things and the fact that she always seems to be thinking outside of the box that make her lovable to anyone who cares enough to try to get to know her. Kokuro is high energy and has her own way of showing she cares. If one takes the time to get to know her they will find out just what a true gem this Yuki-onna is.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 02-05-2016 at 03:42 AM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-03-2016, 01:33 AM

Rowan Wolfram Fletcher
Major/area of study: Double Majoring in Forensic Science and Biology
Species: Nephilim (Angel, Kitsune & Human)

Powers/skills(for humans): WIP

Appearance: WIP

Personality: WIP

Last edited by blueblackrose; 02-03-2016 at 06:56 PM..